S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 4142
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    caroler would counter claim mafia "they didnt recieve a carol!" and get lynched.
    And as I said - roles that make visits recieve no carols. So Mafia is unlikely to get one.
    But the setup is just 2 random town investigative roles. There is no confirmed caroler and also there could be TWO carolers, so I don't see how that works
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is mechanically incorrect, because there are worlds in which she could fake this as mafia.

Do i believe she is telling the truth? hell yeah i do.
    "Janitor
    Heartbreaker or Actress
    Consort"
    Only 2 possibiltiies where aamirus is mafia - she is janitor and korvath was caroles, or she is hearthbreaker who isnt in love yet (so didnt visit).
    I'm not buying either of those tbh. So unlikely.

After I type this... I just realized. I didnt even check OoO if a dead caroler would still give out a carol list...

6. ISO #2106

What the actual fuck?
    "yeah these guys cant be scum together, and that guy is scum. But that other guy is summy enough on his own so he is scum too!"

Like.. are you trolling me now?
    in mag's own famous words... "DON'T QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR REPLY TO THE NEUTRAL!!! DOING SO IS AKIN TO GAMETHROWING AND GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH!!!!"

but really, since he's outed that he only cares about MM's survival, and we don't know MM's alignment, it's hard to trust Mag at all.

7. ISO #2107

caroler would counter claim mafia "they didnt recieve a carol!" and get lynched.
    And as I said - roles that make visits recieve no carols. So Mafia is unlikely to get one.
    who say's theres ACTUALLY a caroler in the game tho? there is a pool of three investigatives, and only 2 make it into the game, again what you are trying to sell is mechanically wrong.

Why couldn't mafia assume that caroler didn't make it into the game after nobody received a carol? Then say fuck it and claim they received one to create confusion?

AGAIN it's a very risky play but is aamirus confirmed town? no

IMO disregarding the caroler claim she was already about 95% town to me, and after the claim about 99.9%.

she isn't faking this I don't think but man oh man she's not confirmed town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #2108

"Janitor
    Heartbreaker or Actress
    Consort"
    Only 2 possibiltiies where aamirus is mafia - she is janitor and korvath was caroles, or she is hearthbreaker who isnt in love yet (so didnt visit).

After I type this... I just realized. I didnt even check OoO if a dead caroler would still give out a carol list...
    I don't think you understand... I could make up a caroler list even if I wasn't visited by a caroler..

9. ISO #2109

who say's theres ACTUALLY a caroler in the game tho? there is a pool of three investigatives, and only 2 make it into the game, again what you are trying to sell is mechanically wrong.

Why couldn't mafia assume that caroler didn't make it into the game after nobody received a carol? Then say fuck it and claim they received one to create confusion?

IMO disregarding the caroler claim she was already about 95% town to me, and after the claim about 99.9%.

but if mafia were to do that and give 3 players they know are not mafia that's HIGH risk HIGH reward.

10. ISO #2110

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But the setup is just 2 random town investigative roles. There is no confirmed caroler and also there could be TWO carolers, so I don't see how that works
    yah ok, i guess mafia could make a play with a fake list if their stars aligned.

Too tired to think about it - I just don't believe any mafia would have the balls to do that (even though you dont have balls technically), even if it was possible play to make.

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112
    Ganelon

in mag's own famous words... "DON'T QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR REPLY TO THE NEUTRAL!!! DOING SO IS AKIN TO GAMETHROWING AND GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH!!!!"

but really, since he's outed that he only cares about MM's survival, and we don't know MM's alignment, it's hard to trust Mag at all.
    don't fully agree but w/e

13. ISO #2113

mm's fucking town and YOU are too, now get on board with MM

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

"Janitor
    Heartbreaker or Actress
    Consort"

In The Order Of Operations The Caroler Is Before Kills So Im Going To Assume Yes..

16. ISO #2116

mm's fucking town and YOU are too, now get on board with MM
    MM's LW post today did sway me a bit, but I still find it hard to believe that just cuz he got burned on another site he is able to pretend like he doesn't know any of us. Like, look at Mag who claimed he wouldn't use Meta this game and then did anyway. IDK, seems odd for MM to seriously just cut it out of his game just like that

17. ISO #2117

yah ok, i guess mafia could make a play with a fake list if their stars aligned.

Too tired to think about it - I just don't believe any mafia would have the balls to do that (even though you dont have balls technically), even if it was possible play to make.
    You better hope you never play a game where i roll mafia then.

ANd while she doesn't have real balls she's got the biggest girl balls that i know of tbh.

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

I don't think you understand... I could make up a caroler list even if I wasn't visited by a caroler..
    To be fair. that "high risk high reward" - that high reward part I dont agree on. If mafia ever make a fake carol list - they wold get found out when both Random TPR's die.

Maybe on LYLO day idk...

But yeah I mean, it sure is theoretically possible.
    But believing that is hard for me.

20. ISO #2120

MM's LW post today did sway me a bit, but I still find it hard to believe that just cuz he got burned on another site he is able to pretend like he doesn't know any of us. Like, look at Mag who claimed he wouldn't use Meta this game and then did anyway. IDK, seems odd for MM to seriously just cut it out of his game just like that
    meh the thought process tho

21. ISO #2121

To be fair. that "high risk high reward" - that high reward part I dont agree on. If mafia ever make a fake carol list - they wold get found out when both Random TPR's die.

Maybe on LYLO day idk...

But yeah I mean, it sure is theoretically possible.
    But believing that is hard for me.
    Look it's day 2. Mafia fake claiming caroler would give a list of three townies right?

lynch 1 today flips town okay day 3 lynch the other flips town OK

day 4 the third has to be the scum right? lets lynch him boom thats I think game over scum wins.

now what if only one of the random tprs were to flip

like it can definitely cause enough chaos in the game to Seriously hinder towns chances at winning, even if it backfires, i think a good scum team could still spin it.

Again, I believe aamirus to be truthful here

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

Look it's day 2. Mafia fake claiming caroler would give a list of three townies right?

lynch 1 today flips town okay day 3 lynch the other flips town OK

day 4 the third has to be the scum right? lets lynch him boom thats I think game over scum wins.

now what if only one of the random tprs were to flip

like it can definitely cause enough chaos in the game to Seriously hinder towns chances at winning, even if it backfires, i think a good scum team could still spin it.

Again, I believe aamirus to be truthful here
    And Guilty...

24. ISO #2124

Spoiler : maybe updates maybe not :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - Suspicious
    - No Read

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wanna Hear Huey And Honestly With Out Hearing From Him.. Its SB16 In My Opinion He Said Im Not A Threat In His Mind And Would Hope For A Mislynch Later.. So In All Likely Hood In My Mind Its SB16..
    that's actually one of the only things that you've said that I can actually see happening from a scum SB16, but unfortunately for you, you're still scum in my DICKtionary

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

that's actually one of the only things that you've said that I can actually see happening from a scum SB16, but unfortunately for you, you're still scum in my DICKtionary
    I Pointed It Out Yesterday.. You Didnt Listen Then.. And Ur Not Listening Now..

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139
    Ganelon

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

40. ISO #2140
    Ganelon

sorry I'll stop shitposting

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    -vote OzyWho
    So, anyways.
    We have a caroler list, I'm not on that list. Neither have you made any argument why you scumread me.

So, what's this vote about?

Do you expect to lynch me with no reasoning or argument whatsoever? When I'm not on that Carol list?

What are you doing lol.