S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2197
  1. ISO #2101

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Checking NumberTwo's posting history, this is prime time for him. Yet he's not here. There are 10 guests watching the thread, I bet one of them is him. I bet he's Gaga.

-vote Numbertwo

Hope I'm not wrong about this but I don't expect to wake up and see him hammered.
    you should probably unvote me if you are a hater

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I do not believe you are GaGa because I just do not see you converting MM. so your reads ill look at most. I utterly failed with blink =(
    i honestly feel that a bit also; but I really am trying to picture naz recruiting MM.....I just, dont see that happening lol Now that could be exactly why she did it - but, i still kind of doubt that.
    well - to paraphrase

naz commented there was no interactions with MM and NumberTwo. I agreed and went back and found a few quotes, 1 if which I actually find really weird of MM to post, like - wtf weird.

MM magoroth

This is MM response to what he thinks a "clever" gaga would do. I think he may have replicated that here.

Puts Magoroth as "second" town read and even emphasizes on it.

The first post is post 66 - the second post 1500+ so far enough away to be relevant.

MM and Noz/NumberTwo

he has provided wallposts on everyone else so far, except noz. and he never questioned numbertwo when he replaced. That is outside his meta.
    This right here is the most susp thing

and he then responds with this randomly... second guessing himself instantly reading him as "town to null" ? why does changing someone change their read - that slot should still read the same but now a different person to either gain or lose that credibility.

and seriously?? Looking back this question is asked 100x in EVERY SINGLE FM GAME - he asks it himself and I always ask it, literally phrased exactly like that as well.

NumberTwo's responses to our discussion came off as town to me - he said we have already proven ourselves incompetent......which I actually find true rofl There was a few more but I went to bed. Nothing stuck out though.
    here are some of distorteds posts yesterday that i would like to highlight

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

explain what this means? lol

thats actually town aligned - shows confusion not an agenda. Scum are usually a lot more confident in their lynches.

How does voting a "fan" in a save where bussing from the cult leader makes 0 difference?

Rata is really not thinking logically here lol anyone can see this.

so since day 1 first hour of the game he had an agenda? and is following it regardless what is said?

ya...its blink or rata for gaga =P

Blink would understand my stragegy for exploiting magoroths buddying; instead, he is using it to setup the next lynch. If you are so fking tunnel visioned one me AGAIN this game...was a pain in the ass the last game trying to convince u I wasnt mafia when u did this before.

You havnt mentioned MM all game....and MM has been keeping his distance.

honestly, i was earlier. But you actually pushung the OMGUS push on me because i mentioned you and mag...doesnt make sense.

lol i seriously tihnnk thye are between u, rata, and MM =P HOW you do not think rata is playing scummy is beyond me here. pretty sure YOU ARE BOTH avoiding MM because you may think "it's easy to buddy him"

You said that lynching a follower is useless then. Lets push blink or MM @Fielzanks

yeah - he has 0 reasons all game lol just pushing since the first hour =P

honestly, im going to push for a rata lynch also - because he isnt bad (at least i didnt think) at this game. and if he is just trying to lynch me and thats his only goal, then I am highly mistaken lol

-vote ratatoskr
    2/2 games now he just pushed at me all game since the beginning; starting to think its more a throw thing.

I want to see if a follower suicides. mag being top follower read tells us LESS THAN IF HE IS LEFT ALIVE

If you are town dude, you are just bad. no other way around it rofl

still reading on page 32 (50 per page)

DO NOT HAMMER

this doesnt at all feel like a scum reading through this yes.

Fielzanks all of a sudden turned bloodthirsty, rata is now more active than ive seen him yet. 2 people are excited right now this is happening. fielz and rata. Fielz' logic has gone out the door in this. now saying a fans lynch would tell us more? no, if he suicides or not would tell us more if he is the fan, would help see the style gaga would play.
    distorted posted this the day befeore he was converted. Suspicious?

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    there was literally 0 interactions yeterday since half the posts got deleted
    I was able to see what was written before the site shutdown. So I'm not missing anything except what my memory forgot. It's true that there's nothing to look back for since the Distorted/Numbertwo discussion is erased, but I feel like Numbertwo defense is shallow for someone who 'could' be town. 'I said things that got deleted' doesn't hold much defense when we got deleted too and the only defense is 'I didn't do a night action because I joined in the day so I can't be gaga'. Yeah right, as if Noz was a complete afk.. which he was not.

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    It's not because I made a post going in Rata's direction because you're the most likely the Gaga between all of us that I'm his convertee or something. Ever heard of OMGBUS? That's a good scumtell.
    how am i the most likely gaga suspect?

Do you not think its weird that distorted pushed rata hard befeore he was converted? after he was converted there was no interraction between them at all.

18. ISO #2118

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    how am i the most likely gaga suspect?

Do you not think its weird that distorted pushed rata hard befeore he was converted? after he was converted there was no interraction between them at all.
    there would be no reason for distorted to stop pushing rata after beeing converted unless rata is lady gaga.

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

This is what i think the current roles are

Haters:
    Numbertwo
    Naz
    Efekann

Lady gaga fan: Fielzanks
    Lady gaga: Rat
    Nope you're dead wrong and I would like to know who you converted last night.
    And since you're Gaga there's a 0% chance of scum hammering.
    -vote Numbertwo

21. ISO #2121

Nope you're dead wrong and I would like to know who you converted last night.
    And since you're Gaga there's a 0% chance of scum hammering.
    -vote Numbertwo
    feels good to be right about my list. Hopefully the remaining townies will read my evidence befeore deciding.

22. ISO #2122

So, I went back and re-read D2 with MM flips known to see what interactions he had with people. First of all, there's really really few interactions he did with others. And I now feel ashamed to not notice it before but he was clearly careful as to what he was saying. He probably was fearing that 'everyone sees you're not you' like last game. Plus, seeing as how he was not active throughout the day and played passively through most of it I don't think there was any bussing strategy, or it was left during the day. MM mentioned a few people, and he purposely left a last will to try to confuse us. I don't think we should care about it. We also know it was purposely left so it could confuse us.
    But why would a fan be acting very cautious like that in the first place since its life is basically worthless to the Gaga?
    There are few scenarios I thought of, but it's actually a myriad of possibilities going.

1. He feared being caught so he tried to act 'normal'. We all saw last game how he was when he acted 'normal'. That would be the best course of action if he was trying to direct lynches at someone to get an easy misslynch before suiciding. I'll have to look back to see anything useful but the lack of interactions between him and people is kinda a dead end. I'll look more into this though as it seems to be the best case scenario.

2. He didn't plan to suicide that day and so laid low and played the 'town' game but got forced to suicide through Gaga heavy bullying. Could make sense if the gaga was someone who could not bear his gameplay like naz who would have recruited him based on the thought she would NEVER do that if she was gaga.

3. One particular town member harassed Gaga and he feared she may have been in danger and suicided to convert the danger. Based on that Magoroth could not be Gaga, else MM should have eaten me instead of whoever he did.

His total lack of interactions is somewhat suspicious in the sense that last game, even as SCUM, he heavily pushed against me for being absent / quite not here and this game he did not push AT ALL against Noz even when in the Which Witch is Which he went after Noz. Numbertwo is flaming us like a towny but so does Naz and so does Mag. Faking being frustrated is the first thing a mafia player learn tbh.

My reads will be based on Gaga alone, as the different possibilities offer different convertees. I'll also use my previous wallpost to deduce which one is the more likely of them all.

TOWN
    -Efekannn02 : Definitely not Gaga, he even asked to be converted because he fears town might lose? Still my top not-Gaga read.
    -Distorted : He knows he can get away with throwing a lot of shit (Efe does that too) but he pushed very risky lynches who could go against him (Hybrid fully knowing he was town, even Blink when Rata heavily suspect him)

NEUTRAL
    -Magoroth : Neutral only because of 1 MM theory AND because he's in the perfect spot for a Gaga town-read, though his d2 is town-side by essence. It's a mix of both.
    -Naz : She's aggressive and smart, but did not scumhunt and I feel that aggressiveness can hide the fact she's not contributing much. And well, previous slot owner was Arsonist, pro thrower.

SCUMMY
    -Ratatosk : I feel like he tried hard to kill Distorted because he feared him. His meta said 'I always vote Distorted at game start' but then he followed through and heavily wanted Distorted to die, for unseen reasons. If that behavior continues I'll have this slot as top gaga. Even if that's acting more than hiding, being so scummy that it feels town in the end is a thing too. If we think gaga would not want to be in the spotlight, she'll put herself in to clear her tracks.
    -Numbertwo : I do not know of his meta and he's kind to replace Noz_Bugz; and I feel SCV went to great lenghts to replace that slot. A hater could have been modkilled? There's 0 interactions between him and MM when MM meta is to pressure people not contributing and he's trying to blame us for the Blink kill. While I was also in favor for a no-lynch because the flip would have given us info with one more guy alive, shifting blame for a misslynch is a great way for scum to act town.
    you used to be a hater like myself. You even had rat as your scumread and he converted you for it, probably.

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

i know what you are trying to do. waiting for someone else to put a vote on me so you can quick hammer
    You're honestly kinda pathetic. No, naz is the only one I trust fully I'm not going to have you at L-1 without her around. I'm pretty confident about you, but I'm not going to give scum the win here.

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

I like how you're invisible. Fielzanks isn't, you're here and posting but not in current users list.
    im always invisible. Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night becouse i want to see the day results but im too tired too post anything. I don't want anyone to hold that against me.

30. ISO #2130

You're honestly kinda pathetic. No, naz is the only one I trust fully I'm not going to have you at L-1 without her around. I'm pretty confident about you, but I'm not going to give scum the win here.
    i guess it bothers you how easy you are to read.

31. ISO #2131

You know what, fuck it. I'm right. I'm confident that I'm right. You wouldn't be doing this sketchy ass shit if you weren't Gaga. Goodnight.

-vote Numbertwo
    if you are so sure that im lady gaga then who do you think i converted last night and why?

32. ISO #2132

if you are so sure that im lady gaga then who do you think i converted last night and why?
    does anyone not find it suspicious that they both think im lady gaga but both of them are too scared to talk about who i converted last night, becouse maybe then they will lose a potential town that will side with them

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

does anyone not find it suspicious that they both think im lady gaga but both of them are too scared to talk about who i converted last night, becouse maybe then they will lose a potential town that will side with them
    You're only thinking to recruit votes to your side. I had Rata in my scum read as much as you, but atleast he does give a defense and did not do only sheeping on votes. He's not Gaga 100%.

35. ISO #2135

You're only thinking to recruit votes to your side. I had Rata in my scum read as much as you, but atleast he does give a defense and did not do only sheeping on votes. He's not Gaga 100%.
    You refuse to answer my question. Who do you think i convertet last night and why? If you are so certain that im lady gaga then you must know who my teammate is.

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

I said Goodnight, I literally went to sleep after doing that. Knowing now that you weren't Gaga, you should have just shut your mouth instead of incentivizing me to put my vote back on you and doing sketchy ass shit like being invisible during our discussion. Us losing this came down to one person fucking shit up, you.

42. ISO #2142

GG. I initially suspected fielz of beeing gaga today, but Rats quick voting distracted me. I just couldn't see rat beeing town when he voted me without providing any reasoning other then me beeing ''inactive''
    Are you retarded? My reason for going after you was "We need to look at who killed Magoroth, that includes me" That was me, you, naz, and distorted. Distorted was dead, it left us 3 and I trusted Naz then you came in doing sketchy ass shit.

43. ISO #2143
    Ganelon

Why did you guys turbolynch twice

44. ISO #2144
    Ganelon

Are you retarded? My reason for going after you was "We need to look at who killed Magoroth, that includes me" That was me, you, naz, and distorted. Distorted was dead, it left us 3 and I trusted Naz then you came in doing sketchy ass shit.
    In my opinion, out of all the Town players, NumberTwo played the best. Me and blinkskater went at each other's throats and failed to notice that we were both extremely aggressive - it was highly unlikely for either of us to be Gaga, in retrospect - and people suspected I was scummy because I buddied Distorted. I still don't really understand why you guys lynched me though lol

45. ISO #2145
    Ganelon

If anybody deserves this win, it's definitely Fielzanks. He masterfully used the flame war we waged upon Arsonist to escape our detection nets and ended up killing us all. Fielzanks MVP

46. ISO #2146
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall yoo fooking kcumbag :P

47. ISO #2147
    Ganelon

skumbag*

48. ISO #2148

lol, calm down it's just a game. You were too aggressive with your votes and you discouraged contribution by trying to end the day quickly.

49. ISO #2149

i dont deserve mvp at all i used the dirtiest tricks to still get my win no matter which role

if they converted me i would personally lynch anyone at L-1(except fielz but i would get a great excuse on that)
    if they didnt convert me then i would force all of you to lynch fielz nomatter what

Gj btw with the turbolynching I WAS FREAKING SLEEPING! i wanted to lynch distorted but you people were idiots
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #2150

"Hey, look! We are at LyLo situation, only 3 votes required to lynch, 2 of which can be from evil, we should throw votes around like no tommorow!"

Ohh, fun times!

Anyway. This setup really felt Anti-Distorted, because there is like no chance Distorted wouldn't get converted from start to finish and so town should always be wary of him. If Distorted didn't get lynched in this setup - he never will!
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 2nd, 2018 at 11:11 AM.