S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2399
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I just quoted an ACTUAL slip by you though. Deathworlds just hasn't been on recently to read it.
    You have yet to explain how it is an alignment indicative slip. I even laughed about it when i posted the ammended edit on the following post, bevause it was a dumb misspell

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    RESPONSES
    1. You corrected your slip. That's literally what a slip is. You wrote something you didn't intend to and you had to correct it.

2. You are the huge scummy person for avoiding answering questions and fencesitting so much.

3. This response is unsatisfactory. The only person who finds it dumb is YOU who is trying to shift the focus off yourself by putting it back on your questioner.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

5. ISO #2005

Nobody will claim anything but the majority faction. However some people will refuse to claim (like you) if they are good honest people who have a hard time lying and claiming town as scum.
    He said the majoirty faction of this game is town, he slipped on that too. he should of realzied the majorit faction is mafia and that town is fbi agent. if anythign i think we found a potential mole/lucianoe

6. ISO #2006

A: How is it a slip
    B: Did we not correct it
    C: Can't you see how one would make such an error?
    D: Last I checked we didn't claim scum.
    A. It's a slip because you TYPED THE WRONG THING.
    B. If you admit you corrected it then you admit it's a slip.
    C. I can see how one would make an error if they're preoccupied thinking about how they are scum while trying to type a response to me.
    D. Your refusal to claim town is a pretty big indicator that you are scum.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

7. ISO #2007

1. You corrected your slip. That's literally what a slip is. You wrote something you didn't intend to and you had to correct it.

2. You are the huge scummy person for avoiding answering questions and fencesitting so much.

3. This response is unsatisfactory. The only person who finds it dumb is YOU who is trying to shift the focus off yourself by putting it back on your questioner.
    So you admit is nothing but a spelling slip, bevause you've failed to justify it as anything at all, and your evasion of answering how it's alignment indicative only reinforces is innocence

8. ISO #2008

1. You corrected your slip. That's literally what a slip is. You wrote something you didn't intend to and you had to correct it.That's not what a slip is? DAMN TYPOS ALSO MAKING SLIPS FOR EVERYONE.... see?

How are we fencesitting?

There are literally 3 ppl online[large sample size there], pretty sure Yuki also called it dumb at some point. Math helps me hears

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

You have yet to explain how it is an alignment indicative slip. I even laughed about it when i posted the ammended edit on the following post, bevause it was a dumb misspell
    Oh yeah it's a dumb misspelling to accidentally mistype "town" as "scum" which is literally the opposite in meaning. This is a huge SLIP. Misspelling would be if you accidentally typed "tiwn" instead of "town" because you mistyped "i" and "o" which are near on a keyboard. Or if you mistyped as "tonw" instead of "town" and got the letters swapped because you were trying to type too fast.

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

There are literally 3 ppl online[large sample size there], pretty sure Yuki also called it dumb at some point. Math helps me hears
    Eh....mafia one ......was a explosion......

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

13. ISO #2013

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    He said the majoirty faction of this game is town, he slipped on that too. he should of realzied the majorit faction is mafia and that town is fbi agent. if anythign i think we found a potential mole/lucianoe
    You yourself have referred to the kidnappers of this setup as jailors. JAILORS ARE A TOWN ROLE. TOWN IS FBI. EMPATHY IS FBI AGENT *WOO WOO WOO* (SIREN NOISES) GAME SOLVED. EMPATHY SLIPPED HE IS FBI AGENT *WOO WOO WOO*

do you realise how inconsistent you are and how fucking shit your reads are

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

Oh yeah it's a dumb misspelling to accidentally mistype "town" as "scum" which is literally the opposite in meaning. This is a huge SLIP. Misspelling would be if you accidentally typed "tiwn" instead of "town" because you mistyped "i" and "o" which are near on a keyboard. Or if you mistyped as "tonw" instead of "town" and got the letters swapped because you were trying to type too fast.
    A: We never claimed scum (repeating stuff X_X)
    B: Its called typing dichotomies, mistakes happens a lot; see Every game Paladin has played in

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

Please elaborate. Why mafia wars one specifically?
    Because, that game is what we(on this site) refer to when pointing out what a real scum slip is versus ppl making reads that aren't actually slips

also at least half of the players are in this game
    WE EVEN MENTIONED WHAT HAPPENED IN IT EALIER FFS

18. ISO #2018

I wrote town followed by town. I then wrote scum, and based on a previously established pattern, i subconsciously wrote scum.

The fact that i have to spell this out for you is ridiculous. You are legitimately scraping the bottom of the barrel right now.

19. ISO #2019

So you admit is nothing but a spelling slip, bevause you've failed to justify it as anything at all, and your evasion of answering how it's alignment indicative only reinforces is innocence
    I stated MULTIPLE times how it's alignment indicative. You keep telling me to read the thread but you obviously need to take a second to stop throwing shade and read it yourself. Are you familiar with the concept of the shadow? We often criticize in others what we see in ourselves. Here, I believe your criticism of me that you think I haven't read the game thread is merely a reflection of you not having read the game thread.

20. ISO #2020

I stated MULTIPLE times how it's alignment indicative. You keep telling me to read the thread but you obviously need to take a second to stop throwing shade and read it yourself. Are you familiar with the concept of the shadow? We often criticize in others what we see in ourselves. Here, I believe your criticism of me that you think I haven't read the game thread is merely a reflection of you not having read the game thread.
    Even if you somehow think its allignment indicative.

It isn't a scumslip nor townslip.

21. ISO #2021

You yourself have referred to the kidnappers of this setup as jailors. JAILORS ARE A TOWN ROLE. TOWN IS FBI. EMPATHY IS FBI AGENT *WOO WOO WOO* (SIREN NOISES) GAME SOLVED. EMPATHY SLIPPED HE IS FBI AGENT *WOO WOO WOO*

It's funny to me how you are literally just imploding right now. Dig your grave you scum. Die die die.

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

What did Yuki call dumb? Please elaborate.

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

realize i was not the first one to do it thoguh so your point is invaild. nice deflection though

30. ISO #2030

A: We never claimed scum (repeating stuff X_X)
    B: Its called typing dichotomies, mistakes happens a lot; see Every game Paladin has played in
    A: You have failed to claim scum or town. I already posted about why not claiming is more likely to happen by a scum player who has a hard time responding naturally to that question.

B: Can you please quote an example post from an example game that Paladin has played in?

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

I wrote town followed by town. I then wrote scum, and based on a previously established pattern, i subconsciously wrote scum.

The fact that i have to spell this out for you is ridiculous. You are legitimately scraping the bottom of the barrel right now.
    You wrote scum because you are scum.

33. ISO #2033

It's funny to me how you are literally just imploding right now. Dig your grave you scum. Die die die.
    You realise that empathy called me on scumslipping for calling gambino town, but he has also been calling gambino town.

Do you not see the hilarity. Lighten the fuck up and have a laugh.

Also, you said digging ditches, by your own logic you mus be thinking about killing people. Killing people is a scum thing to do. You are scum. Woo woo woo, we found a second confirmed scum with the infallible logic of empathy and whad!!!

34. ISO #2034

Im actually quite glad empathy gave me the opportunity to make post 2013. Really brightened up my day. Thanks for the birthday present guys, lots of laughs were had <3
    The fact you cant refute it and instead are blowing up is the mroe amusing part or the fact you dont have a 4th scum read

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

A: You have failed to claim scum or town. I already posted about why not claiming is more likely to happen by a scum player who has a hard time responding naturally to that question.

B: Can you please quote an example post from an example game that Paladin has played in?
    B: pssst, at least one person does it almost every game.

37. ISO #2037

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    realize i was not the first one to do it thoguh so your point is invaild. nice deflection though
    It was YOUR point. You made the point. You called us on that point. You are now deflecting your OWN arguement when called on it. Where the fuck is the logic today, has everyones brains just gone to mush

38. ISO #2038

How did it explode? Can you give me a tl;dr please Yuki?
    >)o.o)> <3
    I see bunch of (what language? I forgot paladin? Something that look similar to Germany) so it make me notice the scum was Paladin. I argued a lot of fight with paladin just because of language that he used in day chat. Turned out notice it and found me and paladin were a FBI and scum. Meanwhile DarknessB died as a mole (my fault) and the retired Oprz figured Sen is the last scum. Ta-daaaa game ended in 3 days with my FBI office hideout explose (insert Yuki last will mafia war 1 here)

v)o.o)^

39. ISO #2039

You realise that empathy called me on scumslipping for calling gambino town, but he has also been calling gambino town.

Also, you said digging ditches, by your own logic you mus be thinking about killing people. Killing people is a scum thing to do. You are scum. Woo woo woo, we found a second confirmed scum with the infallible logic of empathy and whad!!!
    the fact you haev resorted to jsut trolling now instead of game stuff and has not backed up the evidence about me calling gamibno towns or whateevr you are saying is funny in itself

40. ISO #2040

I am literally laughing out loud. You really made my night Okabe. This is like, literally why I play mafia. Posts like this.

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

It was YOUR point. You made the point. You called us on that point. You are now deflecting your OWN arguement when called on it. Where the fuck is the logic today, has everyones brains just gone to mush
    no, your deflecitng it cus nobody else has said the majoirty is town you are the onyl one who said that. nice try though

43. ISO #2043

Mafia Wars 1

So me and Sen were being jerks in Anon chat

I posting ton of dutch.

I posted german in main game [THIS IS WHY THE RULE OF ENGLISH ONLY EXISTS]

Yuki calls me out to stop posting dutch, even though only german was in main game.

I call him otu for it and talk abotu a hypothetical scum chat where they may be posting dutch in the anon chat.

GG No re

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

Why do we NEED a 4th scum read?

Neither of us is just going to indict someone for being scummy just because there MAY BE 4 scum.

There could be 4, 3, or 2 scum. WE DON'T KNOW.

I usually scum read everyone to varying levels ~ Palarin btw

Theres more than one way to play this, but 4scum = 4 scum reads, is a terribly way because it encourages tunneling, and not being fluid to read ppl

46. ISO #2046

Mafia Wars 1

So me and Sen were being jerks in Anon chat

I posting ton of dutch.

I posted german in main game [THIS IS WHY THE RULE OF ENGLISH ONLY EXISTS]

Yuki calls me out to stop posting dutch, even though only german was in main game.

I call him otu for it and talk abotu a hypothetical scum chat where they may be posting dutch in the anon chat.

GG No re

I can confirmed this

v)o.o)^

47. ISO #2047

Im glad youre both finally laughing. Now if you could actually read the game, and make some sensible assumptions instead of stubbornly holding onto defeated arguements, that would be great. Maybe finally we could raise the IQ of this lobby.
    You never defeated anything, you jsut sat here and basicly indirecly called us idiots for showing you are scum.

48. ISO #2048

Neither of us is just going to indict someone for being scummy just because there MAY BE 4 scum.

Theres more than one way to play this, but 4scum = 4 scum reads, is a terribly way because it encourages tunneling, and not being fluid to read ppl
    SLIP!!!!!!! CONFIRMED SCUM PLZ JAIL AND KILL!

KTHNKBYE

49. ISO #2049

4 scum = 6 scum reads for me. I think that if there are 4 scum and only 3 scum reads then something is wrong.

50. ISO #2050

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2

July 6th, 1961, New York City

Another day... another lack of killing.

No one was lynched.

Living Players:
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Frozen Angel
    Cancer
    Gyrlander