User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yeah, almost only 30 hours.
    What? Isn't it 5h 20 minutes left??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yeah, almost only 30 hours.
    Oh god, facepalm to me... XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Never said you were buddying with efeblink. The one pressure was myself lol, he's just shitposting and voting me because I have most votes. Also if you guys didn't know, EoD is near and if you all keep your votes there I die ^^
    I left a summary - why i voted for you.
    If you ignore serious messages, then shut up.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

full of lies logical fallacies and EDITS. But this post gives a reason to lynch you ^^ to do that actually gives info now. I'm in for the lynch train! CHOO CHOO! Btw Scv has a day to redeem for his sins of being a scummy inactive guy.
    I edited it once, reason was "scimpoints"
    Also, click the links after "Originally posted by ###".

No lies, no logical fallacies, just info.
    True info.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #606

full of lies logical fallacies and EDITS. But this post gives a reason to lynch you ^^ to do that actually gives info now. I'm in for the lynch train! CHOO CHOO! Btw Scv has a day to redeem for his sins of being a scummy inactive guy.
    What info does lynching arsonist give if he flips town btw?

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I edited it once, reason was "scimpoints"
    Also, click the links after "Originally posted by ###".

No lies, no logical fallacies, just info.
    True info.
    Editing is illegal, I believe you were given a Final Warning earlier today. You may just want to live with your typos.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    We got it bruh. Let's get back to the topic at hand. Which is (or should be) why am I still the only vote on Scv?
    because SCV is always like this - I don't really see him being so aggressive to just random lynch immediately as a scum; he is still scumread but dunno yet. I am trying to explore this MM soviet idea or maybe MM arsonist. When Arsonist came, him and MM started going at it pretty quickly, so makes me think maybe it is staged? curious to find out if arsonist is pushing MM with intent to lynch.

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    because SCV is always like this - I don't really see him being so aggressive to just random lynch immediately as a scum; he is still scumread but dunno yet. I am trying to explore this MM soviet idea or maybe MM arsonist. When Arsonist came, him and MM started going at it pretty quickly, so makes me think maybe it is staged? curious to find out if arsonist is pushing MM with intent to lynch.
    Can you give a list of reads similar to how MM and myself did? I'm curious how you stand on things now.

12. ISO #612

OzyWho
    Marluxion
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Arsonist
    Soviet_Love
    Blinkykann07
    Magoroth
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer
    Also noticing that Ozy is strongly townread by most of the players, and it feels like that has almost caused him to start posting less? maybe does not want to destroy that image?

13. ISO #613
    Ganelon

We got it bruh. Let's get back to the topic at hand. Which is (or should be) why am I still the only vote on Scv?
    Because Scv is the NAI here. On one hand, no evil player would ever put themselves in the spotlight by stating stuff like 'If someone goes on L1 I will drop the hammer on them' - the evils have no factional kill, they would need to cause someone to mislynch, and by dropping the hammer on somebody they would be outing themselves nearly immediately. Then again, maybe Scv put that statement out there just so someone would come about and say that it would be too obvious a slip for an evil to make - remember, there are no investigative roles either.

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Because Scv is the NAI here. On one hand, no evil player would ever put themselves in the spotlight by stating stuff like 'If someone goes on L1 I will drop the hammer on them' - the evils have no factional kill, they would need to cause someone to mislynch, and by dropping the hammer on somebody they would be outing themselves nearly immediately. Then again, maybe Scv put that statement out there just so someone would come about and say that it would be too obvious a slip for an evil to make - remember, there are no investigative roles either.
    *cough* WIFOM *cough*

15. ISO #615
    Ganelon

Exactly. I am going to ask Scvmurderer not to be throwing lynches at random - especially at his town reads. Speaking of which, could you give us your reads, Lynch Train? @Scvmurderer

16. ISO #616
    Ganelon

especially not at**

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618
    Ganelon

I was referring to hammering, not to pressure voting.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

2 hours? day ends in 1 day and 5 hours
    I just believed ozy the liar XD

23. ISO #623
    Ganelon

Least Suspicious:
    Distorted
    Blinkskater/Efekannn
    Marshmallow
    Scvmurderer (?) - Neutrals
    Ratatoskr
    OzyWho

Soviet_Love and Arsonist haven't yet posted enough shit for me to able to ID them.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627
    Ganelon

I'm Vigilante, shooting n1

28. ISO #628
    Ganelon

BTW guys - there's 3 guests currently browsing this thread. Why is that?

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

What info does lynching arsonist give if he flips town btw?
    Well, it makes the voters suspicious, we'll have to pressure Ozy more if Arsonist flips town. We'll trust more blinkykann, probably. Plus all the stuff that will happen in the vote patterns. Best lynch imo.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

> Complains about spam
    > Proceeds to spam
    True dat. Distorted: SEE THEY AGREE THEY'RE SCUM! :P

going back to hots

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Can someone give me a rundown of who is speaking on whose behalf, what teams there seems to be etc?
    Rata suspects a possible me and efeblink team.
    I suspect a possible MM and either Soviet or Arson team
    Rata I have a neutral read on - he seems to be playing very aggressively, but also actively so im having a slight town lean
    SCV is posting as usual, but very arrogantly, which im giving a town lean on.
    efeblink - still neutal read, slight town though.

You are my #1 choice for a lynch unless you start pressuring people. I want to see people heavy pressure.

38. ISO #638
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    This setup is a battle of scumbags and citixens, gain leads by looking what players say.
    Shitposted

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640
    Ganelon

Wrong, this setup is a battle of pirates and mutinees >=O how dare you devalue our ship into such simplistic roles!
    Arr, fellow sailors! I come t'ye todae in hopes of a parlay: mayest thou pray prattle in Sea Speech? Methinks it will add RP value and be meer interesting' this wae.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644
    Ganelon

I'm on like page 13. This thread has way too many pages.

Also, eventually people are going to say things like "DONT YOU EVEN READ" or "I POSTED THAT, NOT ____". There's waay too many posts to keep track of already. Starting out behind sucks
    Half of those aren't even worth reading.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

I am in favor of lynching someone who has posted a fair amount and gotten into disagreements. I think that town needs information. If we lynch people who are inactive (like me up until now) it doesn't really tell us anything. If we were to lynch like distorted, and he turns up town, and gives us info and we can think about who is trying to kill him. Same thing if we lynch rata or MM or one of the other poeple with high-post counts.

For this reason, I recommend that we lynch someone with a lot of posts.

47. ISO #647

------

Also noticing that Ozy is strongly townread by most of the players, and it feels like that has almost caused him to start posting less? maybe does not want to destroy that image?
    Tbh, I never posted a lot to begin with. Last night - almost nothing. Today - only a few posts when none was here. And then later replied to some messages LIVE.
    I feel like I have posted like nothing tbh. Still better than having tons of posts with nothing real concrete in them.

------

I want EVERYONE to post their lists of people from least suspicious to most suspicious...

GOGOGO!
    Townies:
    Distorted, Ratatoskr, Marluxion

Unsure of:
    MM, Blink

Scummy:
    Arsonist, SCV, Soviet_Love, Magoroth

Most of this is based on feelings. I have even forgotten who said what.

------

There is way too much spam posting in this thread. UGh I don't want to read 30 pages of shitposts
    I feel you. Worst of all - there is a period of like 100-150 posts with basically nothing.

------

48. ISO #648

Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw I see a few guys have stopped being online and didn't read all the stuff we wrote. They're gonna have a hard time getting back on reading... especially Soviet, who doesn't even know the game has started =(
    FUCK!
    waiiit. I may be reading too far into this, but is this a slip? "especially soviet?" why him specifically, and how would you KNOW he didnt know the game started yet? I mean it was listed up with a countdown timer so im sure he knew. But, you did not address Arsonist at all about not know....just soviet. I think you were making an excuse for soviet. followed by pushing back on not wanting to lynch an AFK, now AFTER soviet starts talking you seem OK with the idea of lynching shitposters/AFKs, and target Arsonist, whom started talking BEFORE soviet.

49. ISO #649
    Ganelon

I am in favor of lynching someone who has posted a fair amount and gotten into disagreements. I think that town needs information. If we lynch people who are inactive (like me up until now) it doesn't really tell us anything. If we were to lynch like distorted, and he turns up town, and gives us info and we can think about who is trying to kill him. Same thing if we lynch rata or MM or one of the other poeple with high-post counts.

For this reason, I recommend that we lynch someone with a lot of posts.
    Hold on a minute. Let's run the possibilities:

D1: 7C, 3G
    D2: 6C, 3G/7C, 2G
    D3: 5C, 3G/6C, 2G/7C 1G (WIN)
    D4: 4C, 3G (LYLO)/ 5C, 2G/ 6C 1G (WIN)
    D5: 3C, 3G(LOSS)/4C, 2G(ONE STEP FROM WIN/MYLO)/5C, 1G (WIN)

50. ISO #650

I was afk and now im not. thats the whole discussion lol. I don't think ive done anything other than shitpost and complaint about shitposting. Also I think we should lynch someone with high post counts. Like if town does lynch me, or Arsonist (idk if he's posted yet, but so far where im reading in the thread he hasn't) it doesn't give info.

Imagine you lynch me, and I turn up scum. What info does that reveal?
    Imagien you lynch me, and I turn up town. What info does that reveal?

We need to lynch every single turn. The best strategy for town is to lynch someone whose death will actually give us some information. Wherever the heart of the tension among players seems to lie, we want to go there and strike to reveal roles. It's our main method of role-collecting and determining what strategy to follow.

So... unrelated... but.. does anyone know how to search for postcounts?