S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I am willing to switch over to MattZed's train if we can get the votes now. His manipulation of Gylander is beyond ridiculous and his explanations are extremely self-serving. Gylander was on SJ earlier and MattZed was pushing Banana hard. Now MZ claims that he would have voted SJ if Gyrlander had voted him...
    Wow... Really? Okay, I can dig it.

-vote MattZed

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #802

I'm gonna reread now but I think that sounds about right.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Seriously, I'm getting done of this game really quickly. You're all presurring me, calling me pathetic, saying I suck, complaining about my decisions, saying DON'T VOTE THIS repeatively. Do you think I can hold this? Actually, I can, but if everyone says that you'll be a fucking thrower shit player if you do ANYTHING, it actually affects you. This is not an sc2 mafia game, if that would be the case I wouldn't give a fuck and just killed what I believed and waited to see if my thoughts were correct. If not, reevaluate. But this is not a sc2mafia. I know you people a lot more than what I would know about a random player in a sc2 name and I'll have to share more mafia games with you. This is why this is desesperating.
    The Mayor is supposed to be the Town Leader. You should be asking us questions and making up your own mind about where to vote. I feel like you've been voting whomever people to tell you to vote instead -- first POD, then SJ, and now Banana. You have the strength of the two votes -- it's your responsibility where to place them.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Your play IS terrible. Grow a thicker skin and actually develop YOUR OWN READS instead of sheeping everyone who sucks up to you. It defies belief that you're an actual functioning adult with responsibilities.
    Jesus, calm down. Regardless of alignment, there's no reason to be shitting on him this hard. I made an articulate argument as to why BananaCucho is scum, he read it, and decided to agree with it. Shitting on him actually playing the game to the best of his ability accomplishes nothing. Give him articulate reasons to change his mind.

Again I ask: If BananaCucho's town, why hasn't she been mislynched yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @AIVION , @powerofdeath , @Excalibur , if you're around, it's time to cast votes. Gyrlander is a confirmed mayor. The two trains are BananaCucho and SuperJack. Pick one.
    You've now switched your self-proclaimed 1v1 to be a 1v1 vs Banana and SJ... That's REALLY disingenuous. It's one thing to gamble on your own 'life' it's an entirely different thing to now claim it's another. I'm sorry this is bad juju to me.
    -vote MattZed

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Guys, let me say something.

I'M NOT THE VOTE THAT DECIDES EVERYTHING

I'm a 2 player vote. If everyone doesnt read Banana as scum, it's good. Just don't vote him/her and he/she won't get lynched. Let me think about what I do. And stop being so fucking BOOR

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wow... Really? Okay, I can dig it.

-vote MattZed
    lol someone comes in without reading thread and doesn't join any established train, instead choosing to sheep one that spares Banana.

Again, I ask: If Banana is town, why haven't the scum mislynched her already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

Jesus, calm down. Regardless of alignment, there's no reason to be shitting on him this hard. I made an articulate argument as to why BananaCucho is scum, he read it, and decided to agree with it. Shitting on him actually playing the game to the best of his ability accomplishes nothing. Give him articulate reasons to change his mind.

"Let me suck up to the Mayor since he is voting for who I want right now. Will also help me continue to pocket him for the future -- I can just say 'whoops, we fucked up, but you tried hard and did a good job' if Banana rolls Town."

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

We already had half the day wasted because he decided to fuck around for no reason, and then you try and disrupt the discussion even further by declaring a 1v1? You can both fuck off. I'm not interested in a game where it's just "yell at the confirmed town to vote with you"

Why would scum quick-hammer on Day 1...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

Vote Count

MattZed (6 [L-1]):
    Saik0Shinigami, pisskop, HeadShrinker, BananaCucho, DarknessB, AIVION
    BananaCucho (4 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander (Mayor), MattZed, GameFreak
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Calix
    Saik0Shinigami (1 [L-6]):
    powerofdeath
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Matzedd, I've got to say that you used your "mayor voted Banana, vote with him" card that I didn't like.

THEY SAY A MAYOR HAS TO LISTEN TO THEIR CITIZENS

And so, I will.
    -vote Matzedd

Or maybe not because I'm a very bad writer. Anyway, I'm happy I didn't write it correctly. I'm just going to give him until 23:59 (1 minute to end of the day) for him to talk.

21. ISO #821

Gyrlander just tried to hammer without even listening to MZ's claim.

Fucking hell.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

Would have been nice for MZ to have claimed before he disappeared. It doesn't sound like he's coming back.

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

GameFreak, now that you're here and you were someone who was voting Bananacucho. Please, tell me what you think so I can hear an oppinion from someone who isn't Mattzed himself.
    WE HAVE 40 MINUTES TO PICK SOMEONE. WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR A DISCUSSION DUE TO YOU FUCKING AROUND EARLIER.

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    WE HAVE 40 MINUTES TO PICK SOMEONE. WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR A DISCUSSION DUE TO YOU FUCKING AROUND EARLIER.
    Pretty much -- MZ role claims and we make a final decision on whether to lynch him. If not, MZ, then quick on SJ probably, or I suppose POD. That's really all we have time for. We don't have time for a drawn out discussion right now.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

Curiously, MattZed has gone silent despite being right on the edge of a lynch. Can't say I like it... Hopefully he is writing up some massive tome, but I would encourage him to hurry.
    Silent or not, he decided to call up a 1v1.. This is what he wanted. Which doesn't make a damn lick of sense because when Aivion showed up he call all the mentions and said that the votes were for 'SJ and Banana' leaving himself out of it completely. This is the most scum thing I could ever call. It's getting to the wire and to make sure they have enough time to vote for what he wants he waits til now to push his agenda? I think he's hoping people don't have enough time to catch up on the new 20 pages of text and hoping they just join on the train not realizing that MattZed himself was up for debate. I don't like it.

39. ISO #839

Look gusy its thursday night and i'm drunk and shit but i will not lyncgh fucking mattzed youi guys have played way worse and you deserve to be lunches i,stead oof maatzedd is train is stupid.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Curiously, MattZed has gone silent despite being right on the edge of a lynch. Can't say I like it... Hopefully he is writing up some massive tome, but I would encourage him to hurry.
    For you:

The fact that my train was able to build this quickly should be very suspect.

I have to be off. Please, if you kill me, try to re-read my arguments after I flip.
    He's not returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

42. ISO #842

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Look gusy its thursday night and i'm drunk and shit but i will not lyncgh fucking mattzed youi guys have played way worse and you deserve to be lunches i,stead oof maatzedd is train is stupid.
    Not the best moment to be drunk, but yeah. xDD I have to say that there was a moment I felt like this was a Town vs. Town. If this is the case, I would like to vote SJ

43. ISO #843

It shouldn't be about lynching people who 'deserved' to be lynched or about lynching 'bad' players.

44. ISO #844

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    Silent or not, he decided to call up a 1v1.. This is what he wanted. Which doesn't make a damn lick of sense because when Aivion showed up he call all the mentions and said that the votes were for 'SJ and Banana' leaving himself out of it completely. This is the most scum thing I could ever call. It's getting to the wire and to make sure they have enough time to vote for what he wants he waits til now to push his agenda? I think he's hoping people don't have enough time to catch up on the new 20 pages of text and hoping they just join on the train not realizing that MattZed himself was up for debate. I don't like it.
    Oh, I agree -- it was not the time to call for a 1v1 given the amount of time left in the day. Basically, he was hoping that the Mayor would side with him (which happened for a period) and he could cobble together the votes for his tunnel. Either MZ really fucked up as Town (inb4 tongue lashing post-game about gladiator plays with 1 hour left in a day) or he is scum and we're on the right track. The attempted manipulation of Gyrlander and slanted posts ("the Mayor's train", "I would have voted for SJ") lead me to believe that he's likely scum.

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

We're out to lynch scum, not lynch the player who has played the worst. You come off sketchy for this comment, GF.

47. ISO #847

Not the best moment to be drunk, but yeah. xDD I have to say that there was a moment I felt like this was a Town vs. Town. If this is the case, I would like to vote SJ
    Given MZ made such a big deal out of this 1v1, I don't think we have a real choice but to lynch him honestly. Given all the back and forth and different reactions on MZ v. BC, we're going to get more out of that lynch at this point. We don't have the time or will to switch back to SJ.

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Jesus, this constant flip-flopping is making me sympathise with suicidal patients.