Day VII: Revenge at 6 am - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: Day VII: Revenge at 6 am

To spell it out for everyone:
    Going into last night Vermaak had 3 players. Tessebik was kidnapped and Karn knows that. Kidnapper had Tess so he couldn't go for night kill. They sent the janitor who still charges left for the kill because the third Vermaak, Karn, had enough town wifom to not risk his life to a possible bodyguard.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

theory time

let's assume karn is not lying. that means that elspeth is telling the truth and sifa can only be nk
    so that is our role list

Investigator mas
    Coroner elspeth
    Random Power Militia lookout venser
    Random Power Militia ?? karn
    Militia Member me
    Militia Member meshu
    Militia Member tamiyo
    Militia Member green sandruu
    cole ashiok
    nix tessebik
    vermaak x2 kiora, teferi
    nk sifa

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Sorry all, haven't gotten a chance to check the forums til now.

@Karn labeling a Cole as Vermaak in an attempt to get another one lynched is more obvious than you think

@Ral I too question your massive change in activity, as you've gone from very low activity/posting to extreme levels. To be honest I agree with Sandruu. If we believe Sifa, I think you would be the next most likely candidate for the neutral killer. I too see the possibility Sandruu is the green cit -> Tessebik is Janitor/Consigliere (would make sense to claim the cit role as more important than the green cit).

The votes really need to cluster if we have any chance of pulling off a lynch today. I think the best course of action is to sheep Mesh + Mas today, so I would ask them to cluster their votes and lead a bit more.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kiora Atua View Post
    Sorry all, haven't gotten a chance to check the forums til now.

@Karn labeling a Cole as Vermaak in an attempt to get another one lynched is more obvious than you think

@Ral I too question your massive change in activity, as you've gone from very low activity/posting to extreme levels. To be honest I agree with Sandruu. If we believe Sifa, I think you would be the next most likely candidate for the neutral killer. I too see the possibility Sandruu is the green cit -> Tessebik is Janitor/Consigliere (would make sense to claim the cit role as more important than the green cit).

The votes really need to cluster if we have any chance of pulling off a lynch today. I think the best course of action is to sheep Mesh + Mas today, so I would ask them to cluster their votes and lead a bit more.
    We need to gamble on keeping the neut killer alive for now. Vermaak can kidnap him if they figure out his identity and consider him a significant enough of a threat.

Cole is a far bigger threat to the vermaak than he is to us. Lynching him would be helping them too much but I'd rather lynch him than nobody.

I do not want to lynch a vermaak or neut killer, in fact I want to try and keep the kidnapper alive to neutralize the threat of an arsonist.

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by FM Meshuvel View Post
    We need to gamble on keeping the neut killer alive for now. Vermaak can kidnap him if they figure out his identity and consider him a significant enough of a threat.

Cole is a far bigger threat to the vermaak than he is to us. Lynching him would be helping them too much but I'd rather lynch him than nobody.

I do not want to lynch a vermaak or neut killer, in fact I want to try and keep the kidnapper alive to neutralize the threat of an arsonist.
    There's also the fact that if it's an arson they can day-ignite, which will likely occur if the bandwagon forms on him or her, though I'm hoping not many of the living players are doused right now.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by FM Karn View Post
    Cole-sandruu
    Nix-ashiok
    Green militia-tessebik

Vermaak-kiora
    Vermaak-ral/sifa/teferi

Arsonist-ral/sifa/teferi

Invest-masrath
    Cop-karn
    Priest-meshuvel
    Priest-ral/sifa/teferi
    Coroner-elspeth

This list makes much more sense, Sandruu is cole/cit but there's no more cit according to masrath.
    makes no sense at all, ashiok was checked by invest

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tessebik View Post
    I thought you were our friend Mr. neutral killer...

-vote FM Sifa Grent
    I just don't understand why town wants my conduits to lose so badly. I chose to be a hero, not to ally with the Beast. If town truly believes it can't win then shouldn't they help us kill evil? It would be a noble gesture.

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ashiok View Post
    I just don't understand why town wants my conduits to lose so badly. I chose to be a hero, not to ally with the Beast. If town truly believes it can't win then shouldn't they help us kill evil? It would be a noble gesture.
    The issue is the town CAN win... if we turn on each other. By voting you, they're trying to create a rift between conduits (not to mention conveniently eliminating the night immune one so that we can kill each other more efficiently).

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tessebik View Post
    The issue is the town CAN win... if we turn on each other. By voting you, they're trying to create a rift between conduits (not to mention conveniently eliminating the night immune one so that we can kill each other more efficiently).
    But if I'm lynched then town is the focus for kills tonight because they will hold the power if we kill each other at night.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

we'll let you win all you have to do is kill vermaak tonight
    we'll only let you win if you deserved it by killing vermaak. we won't do all the work eliminating vermaak and you don't even kill one of them
    why would we do this
    if you want to win you have to attack vermaak to

so we lynch cole now then you attack one vermaak and tomorrow we lynch we other vermaak and then we lynch the neutral killer. then you won because it's 2vs 2

srsly you want to lynch town today? in case you haven't noticed yet, we're the weakest faction atm. you profit way more to try to pull a lynch on the other faction and to kill them at night too. town already lost

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ral Zarek View Post
    we'll let you win all you have to do is kill vermaak tonight
    we'll only let you win if you deserved it by killing vermaak. we won't do all the work eliminating vermaak and you don't even kill one of them
    why would we do this
    if you want to win you have to attack vermaak to

so we lynch cole now then you attack one vermaak and tomorrow we lynch we other vermaak and then we lynch the neutral killer. then you won because it's 2vs 2

srsly you want to lynch town today? in case you haven't noticed yet, we're the weakest faction atm. you profit way more to try to pull a lynch on the other faction and to kill them at night too. town already lost
    Yeah, no... this is exactly what NOT to do. Again, I return to your renewed interest in the game as evidence that scum can still throw this

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Fair enough: if you guys want to lynch Ashiok and ensure that the scum will only hit town tonight, be my guest. I, being an idealist, will instead choose my master's alternative:

-vote FM Masrath

The loyal sacrifice of Xenagos shall be avenged!

Regardless of what happens, I should be jailed again tonight.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200