S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    i do know that, i would be scum every game if that was the case :P. I had an impression that "very emotional" people cant really play mafia, since this is a deception game and all
    the only time you voted was a sheep with same reason taht i voted you
    "Pressure"
    Спешл фор ю
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Lol, I can be emotional but thank God I don't have the intelligence of a amoeba. It also makes the game quite more entertaining and intense, IMO.
    now your avatar is actually kinda cute
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

It is a bad thing cause I do that kind of stuff frequently. And no, I'm not planning anything big in secret. Well, maybe I'm thinking about something interesting but that's it. I guess this game is when my luck is tested.

NEVER.
    1) nice avatar
    2) so you are saying that you have no contribution in the works after a day and half. What about something small?

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

pressuring a "vet" who hasnt even given his first thoughts is different from pressuring a noob who provided his limited thoughts, dont you think?
    you posted less than 40 times
    i posted more with low shitposting
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

1) nice avatar
    2) so you are saying that you have no contribution in the works after a day and half. What about something small?
    Lol, I thought with planning something big in secret you meant like something interesting using the game mechanics or something, not just a big wall post like Player's. I'm dissapointed

Happy to see you guys like my avatar !!! It's the same character as before, just cuter.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    explain your post plz
    kindly check the post count
    Total Posts 457
    Who Posted?
    Posts 89
    Scvmurderer
    Posts 72
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 62
    Hybrid
    Posts 51
    Nawa
    Posts 36
    Stealthbomber16
    Posts 28
    mrtrophywife
    Posts 25
    Dr Unknown
    Posts 24
    PIayer
    Posts 24
    Gyrlander
    Posts 22
    Exeter350
    Posts 12
    Fatalis
    Posts 12
    SuperJack

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Gyrlander has similar post count, with similar content (if not worse), although he is more experienced and should provide more. (if we are talking about IRL lack of time, guess you can't be more busy than a med student witih ECA in his rounds)
    I'm a procrastinator though. I should be studying right now but you made me feel guilty.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Seems valid. Felt like staying a bit more but as no one is here posting with us I'll just leave and check in 1 hour aprox.
    Hm, ffs I come back from holding and I got like 10 pages to read. Y CANT IT BE DEAD WHEN I'M GONE AND NOT WHEN I'M HERE
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Lol, I can be emotional but thank God I don't have the intelligence of a amoeba. It also makes the game quite more entertaining and intense, IMO.
    Hm, you've been very emotional from what I've read so far. I'd vote you but Hybrid is still my first pick.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #471

I don't know why you ask me to fucking post if when I do it you just lurk like a pro @Hybrid .
    I agree with this. We are all ignoring Hybrid again. This is his strategy, when accusations start flying his way he shuts up and just lurks waiting for us to forget. I am certain HYBRID IS SCUM

22. ISO #472

Hybrid: 1st gyrlander vote
    Exter: 2nd
    Drunkown: 3rd

Just for record
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    xD Scv is totally right here. Thanks for being native english speaker, you can say what I can't ^^
    Hybrid and Exeter I think are evils allied together. I say lynch Hybrid first then Exeter next with his constant hybrid sheeping.

23. ISO #473

Hybrid: 1st gyrlander vote
    Exter: 2nd
    Drunkown: 3rd

Just for record
    Just mind that i park my vote until someone more.scummy appeaflrs
    Nawa, get ur vote off of unknown and get Hybrid. What has DrUknown done that is so evil?

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

-vote Exeter350
    for all this bullshit at start of the page. He looked like someone wanting to make attention get out from the scums. I'm pretty sure there's AT LEAST one of the players he listed that are MAI FA, as he says.
    Relax. I explained in posts #301 and #307 on page 16 that I AM trying to shift the attention away from SCV and SB16 to other, quieter players. I've been quite upfront about my intentions, and the rationale behind my actions.

Whether SCV and SB16 are actually scum, we don't know yet, so shifting attention away from them is not necessarily a bad thing.

Certainly, I believe we should stop being so fixated on the two of them. The real enemy could be elsewhere, but we don't know until we get more reads. And if the quieter players refuse to talk or have nothing to say, then we need to pressure them into speaking.

We have information about SCV, SB16 and Hybrid. They could be Town, they could be Mafia, we can't say for sure yet, and wasting more time arguing over them isn't going to yield any new information to help reinforce a decision. We need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Seems I'm not the only one saying this is bs (meta trusting Exe). Also random vote is okay for you but not for SCV? At least you started contributing so again, his jestering had good effects on the game.
    What the fuck? You act like a revealed Mayor, but you're suspicious af. Trophywife has done nothing suspicious, out of being non-contributive. You haven't contributed more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    You still havnt said why exeter is confirmed. You gonna ignore that and just keep saying he's confirmed? What we just randomly decidng whos confirmed now?
    I'm not saying I'm confirmed town, Hybrid is. Don't penalise me for his words.

As for Hybrid's meta trust and "Eggster is confirmed town" stuff, heck, I'm not going to complain if someone trusts me.

Just keep in mind that I haven't cleared him of all suspicions just because he "trusts" me. He could well be Mafia.

But for now, since he "trusts" my judgement to vote together with me, I sure as hell ain't gonna alienate him lol.

My vote goes back to mrtrophywife for now. Thanks for not joining MM on voting with me. If you're Town I hope you understand I'm just doing what I think is best for Town lol. If I'm wrong, RIP.

-vote mrtrophywife

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Relax. I explained in posts #301 and #307 on page 16 that I AM trying to shift the attention away from SCV and SB16 to other, quieter players. I've been quite upfront about my intentions, and the rationale behind my actions.

Whether SCV and SB16 are actually scum, we don't know yet, so shifting attention away from them is not necessarily a bad thing.

Certainly, I believe we should stop being so fixated on the two of them. The real enemy could be elsewhere, but we don't know until we get more reads. And if the quieter players refuse to talk or have nothing to say, then we need to pressure them into speaking.

We have information about SCV, SB16 and Hybrid. They could be Town, they could be Mafia, we can't say for sure yet, and wasting more time arguing over them isn't going to yield any new information to help reinforce a decision. We need to move on.

As for Hybrid's meta trust and "Eggster is confirmed town" stuff, heck, I'm not going to complain if someone trusts me.

Just keep in mind that I haven't cleared him of all suspicions just because he "trusts" me. He could well be Mafia.

But for now, since he "trusts" my judgement to vote together with me, I sure as hell ain't gonna alienate him lol.

My vote goes back to mrtrophywife for now. Thanks for not joining MM on voting with me. If you're Town I hope you understand I'm just doing what I think is best for Town lol. If I'm wrong, RIP.

-vote mrtrophywife
    Hybrids meta trust is seriously suspicious. What we are just gonna absolve Hybrid of all suspicion because he gonna vote with you? Exeter your making excuses to keep hybrid voting with you now.

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

To reiterate:

I'm not saying Hybrid, SCV and SB16 are clear of all suspicions. We can always come back and lynch them again later. I just think we should be getting more response (and thus reads) from the quieter players so that we can make a more informed decision.

Let's face it, those of you who want to push a lynch on SCV OR SB16, what do you really know about the other players? Not much. So when these other players speak in defense or against SCV or SB16, you don't glean much info.

Pressure them, hear them speak, so when they defend or attack anybody, you can tell if they're being inconsistent or shady af or not.

29. ISO #479

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    I agree with your hybrid views, but don't have a developed enough re ad on Exeter. Why him?
    One reason is my last post. See post #476.
    Also oh shit i see now i quoted the wrong post. The second one was supposed to be another let me find it. But the jist is Exeter sheeped Hybrid all day and now he is defending him saying Hybrids confirmed towning of him is no issue.

30. ISO #480

To reiterate:

I'm not saying Hybrid, SCV and SB16 are clear of all suspicions. We can always come back and lynch them again later. I just think we should be getting more response (and thus reads) from the quieter players so that we can make a more informed decision.

Let's face it, those of you who want to push a lynch on SCV OR SB16, what do you really know about the other players? Not much. So when these other players speak in defense or against SCV or SB16, you don't glean much info.

Pressure them, hear them speak, so when they defend or attack anybody, you can tell if they're being inconsistent or shady af or not.
    All I see is some1 trying to deflect the suspicion of themselves and their scum buddy

31. ISO #481

Hybrids meta trust is seriously suspicious. What we are just gonna absolve Hybrid of all suspicion because he gonna vote with you? Exeter your making excuses to keep hybrid voting with you now.
    Go ahead and pressure him if you want to, I'm just explaining why I am not.

He's voting with me, effectively doubling my vote without a Gold Ticket. I'm not going to alienate my supporter, even if he has an ulterior motive. For now our goals align.

32. ISO #482

Go ahead and pressure him if you want to, I'm just explaining why I am not.

He's voting with me, effectively doubling my vote without a Gold Ticket. I'm not going to alienate my supporter, even if he has an ulterior motive. For now our goals align.
    Holy shit that comes off as such scum

33. ISO #483

One reason is my last post. See post #476.
    Also oh shit i see now i quoted the wrong post. The second one was supposed to be another let me find it. But the jist is Exeter sheeped Hybrid all day and now he is defending him saying Hybrids confirmed towning of him is no issue.
    I followed his lynchtrains because it suited my objective of getting people to speak.

Holy shit that comes off as such scum
    LOL what? Even though I'm Town it doesn't mean I can't put thought behind my actions. Yeah I have motives and goals and shit, sue me. I'm trying to win.

34. ISO #484

I followed his lynchtrains because it suited my objective of getting people to speak.

LOL what? Even though I'm Town it doesn't mean I can't put thought behind my actions. Yeah I have motives and goals and shit, sue me. I'm trying to win.
    Why are you trying to defend this reasoning? You are saying I will not lynch Hybrid the probable scum because he will vote with me. And i 100% think its you and hybrid now. I will lynch either of you today I dont care which

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Why are you trying to defend this reasoning? You are saying I will not lynch Hybrid the probable scum because he will vote with me. And i 100% think its you and hybrid now. I will lynch either of you today I dont care which
    Well, I disagree with your opinion that he's probable scum. I've read your reads on him and it's not substantial enough for me, so I'm not going to park my vote on him.

If he votes somebody that I don't want to, I won't. If he starts giving off scum vibes, I'll lynch him.

But for now, he's neither here nor there IMO, so no vote.

Honestly, revisiting the suspicion on Hybrid is like the SCV-SB16 episode all over again, except this time I'm dragged into the spotlight. The only reason why I'm indulging in this is because I'm one of the less frequent posters, so adhering to my own logic I'm willing to be pressured to speak up.

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

-vote mrtrophywife
    Okay, so Hybrid confirmed town and he still could well be Mafia. Hm.. something is wrong, don't you think?

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

He's asking if you're joking. It's an easy yes or no question.
    At least we both agree Gyrlanders emotional bs is fucking scummy as hell

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

Are you voting me because I'm being quiet? Im middle of the road with posts. If you want to pressure quiet people, you have the right to do that, but I'm not being as quiet as others.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Sadly, I only like It when I'm pressured with votes that are backed with some reasoning and present me a difficulty
    Then don't ask for votes

-vote Hybrid

49. ISO #499

Are you voting me because I'm being quiet? Im middle of the road with posts. If you want to pressure quiet people, you have the right to do that, but I'm not being as quiet as others.
    No, I found your response to our lynchtrain scummy. I'm sorry I can't explain clearly why LMAO, but it is what it is.

One other possible scum read is Dr Unknown, I found his accusations on Gyrlander somewhat suspicious as well.

50. ISO #500

And no, it's not about you being quiet. That was merely the pretext to push a lynchtrain on you.