Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2228
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    dude, im so fucking beyond mechanically cleared, and "projected god tier town out of my ass i'd still be in the POE" is objectively and subjectively false, its an excuse to not play better
    you come in with these one-liners, and rely a shit-ton on meta, which I do the prior a lot, but I also instantiate my reads, with things that arent meta, you were so sure of meta, where exactly did that get you with distorted?
    I used meta on day 1 when i couldn't properly put time into reading the thread, and if you were not mechanically confirmed you'd still be in the fucking poe dude, just because you're constantly posting and crying about people not being active 24/7 doesn't make you town. Saying your thoughts doesnt make you town, giving reads doesnt make you town. I don't need to ever consider your slot being scum because of mechanics. So its not an excuse to not play better. It's a waste of time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I used meta on day 1 when i couldn't properly put time into reading the thread, and if you were not mechanically confirmed you'd still be in the fucking poe dude, just because you're constantly posting and crying about people not being active 24/7 doesn't make you town. Saying your thoughts doesnt make you town, giving reads doesnt make you town. I don't need to ever consider your slot being scum because of mechanics. So its not an excuse to not play better. It's a waste of time.
    so exactly wtf makes someone town??? you are so full of shit, NO I GET IT, LETS ALL NOT POST AT ALL, AND LETS SEE WHERE THAT GETS US, RIGHT? EVERYONE ELSE WILL SOLVE THE GAME? YA TELL THAT TO THE BYSTANDER EFFECT

why are we even playing mafia, if we dont trust are own reads, or play the game, or make reads, or ask questions, or ping people, I guess we can play like you, and come in with witty comments, and have the balls to complain about being in the PoE, and then shade my ability to play the game, and the effort ive put into it

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

so exactly wtf makes someone town??? you are so full of shit, NO I GET IT, LETS ALL NOT POST AT ALL, AND LETS SEE WHERE THAT GETS US, RIGHT? EVERYONE ELSE WILL SOLVE THE GAME? YA TELL THAT TO THE BYSTANDER EFFECT

why are we even playing mafia, if we dont trust are own reads, or play the game, or make reads, or ask questions, or ping people, I guess we can play like you, and come in with witty comments, and have the balls to complain about being in the PoE, and then shade my ability to play the game, and the effort ive put into it
    You seem to be mixing up a game thats mechanically won, with an actual game of mafia, ah i understand now.

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

@blinkskater
    Ganelon and Mike are playing to their win con, which requires them to steal from the mafia, in a world where they hit mafia last night with a gun, then we would be in a world of 1 mafia left, and if we lynched them today, then Mike and Ganelon would lose
    Their wincon is literally steal from the mafia or lose. If they cant figure it out and not win with us thats on them and i could give 2 shits. Even if Gan hit a town its 1 less player in the POE pool.

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

Zerg/aami makes sense but that would mean i'm wrong on hybrid. I trust #2 and yall seem to trust naz. If these mafia sideing neutrals werent playing so anti town this game would be that much closer to being solved
    EVERYONE needs to know Naz is 100% confirmed town
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #2021

@Mike
    that requires you to also hit mafia as well, also I'm assuming you stole from Pest?
    because you win with us, but you are still second priority until you steal from the mafia, also something about you and blink not doing much of anything (more or less), and constantly crying for some sort of save or vest, irks me a lot
    Dude you irk me a lot with all the shad you keep casting on me. WE are basically TOWN MASONS. WE CANT WIN WITH OUT TOWN. GET THAT THRU YOUR HEAD.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #2022

Yeah i'm done with the shade of you saying im not doing shit, have fun solving the game by yourself now.
    You know what I agree with blink I am out. have at it. I gave you ways to help and yet I am a 3p unless guess what I am now so fucking lynch me because I am done.

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    EVERYONE needs to know Naz is 100% confirmed town
    No she’s not lol

27. ISO #2027
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , I think you’re scum, trying to coast by with this plan of yours to seem pro town whilst not actually doing anything. You’re not scumreading people genuinely and seem to be sheeping reads.

28. ISO #2028
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , I think you’re scum, trying to coast by with this plan of yours to seem pro town whilst not actually doing anything. You’re not scumreading people genuinely and seem to be sheeping reads.

Pestilence is pretty much confirmed btw, we stole from him last night

29. ISO #2029
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

30. ISO #2030
    Ganelon

Btw, here’s how we confirmed Pestilence: I shot Mike and Mike bussed himself and Light.
    Since Mike is still alive, he got bussed with Kira (who got attacked twice)

31. ISO #2031
    Ganelon

My strongest scumreads are blink, Hybrid, and Zergsoup (especially him). I don’t trust naz, and am unsure what to think of no2

32. ISO #2032
    Ganelon

Anyway, we should 100% Lynch a cit claim, I was going to shoot Zerg but I didn’t want to get him killed on N2 of his first game.... and Idk what to think of Hybrid. Hybrid is town scum, meaning hes acting like a scum but might be town anyways omegalul

33. ISO #2033
    Ganelon

We’re stealing from Hybrid and making him target himself, so please don’t bus him
    Don’t remember who had the other gun, but here’s this: if we lynch a Mafia today, DO not shoot
    If we lynch a town (either blink, Hybrid or Zerg) then you can shoot in the PoE.
    So, we need to coordinate night actions

34. ISO #2034
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No she’s not lol
    Speaking of PoE, what prompted this comment @Mike ?

35. ISO #2035
    Ganelon

@Bahkieh gimme that other potion tonight, or Wiisp. You’re night immune anyways so you don’t need it

36. ISO #2036
    Ganelon

@Mike
    town masons that dont win with town yet, you havent hit mafia yet, because from your claim its obvious you stole from Pestilence...
    What makes you think Numbertwo is town btw?

37. ISO #2037
    Ganelon

The only world where we lynch a scum today and also shoot is the one where we lynch the Consigliere/Godfather role. I’m not really worried about towns ability to win since that seems almost a given. More concerned about ours omegalul

38. ISO #2038
    Ganelon

By the way, the fact that this isn’t a shitfest and that FF was never defended implies the scum are either inactive, pussywolfing, or that they were never pushed. Interesting how that applies to nearly every everyone in the PoE
    that makes Hybrid and Zerg very strong scumreads
    Aamirus doesn’t really seem to have an agenda, so she’s probably town now that I think about it. I really, really don’t trust Hybrid, or Zerg for that matter

by the way, just to quell any dissent regarding Bahkieh and FF, FF has to be scum, he did not leave any last will, because he didn’t know what role he would flip. He also coasted by and did sucky things, like vaguely attempt to manipulate people

39. ISO #2039
    Ganelon

I’m sorry I didn’t put in any effort until now, I had an exam this week, and also this game just got interesting

40. ISO #2040
    Ganelon

Lame, efe wouldnt have given me a gun anyways lol
    dunno who efe gave a gun to but I can guarantee it's someone who would shoot me tonight...

41. ISO #2041
    Ganelon

btw: there's 11 players still alive, 2 are scum. if scum have 2KPN tonight, and we lynch a town, that'll bring us to 6v2 tomorrow. that's MyLo in like 2 days

42. ISO #2042
    Ganelon

also, not sure what Mike is saying, but I did shoot - I shot Mike, and the shot landed on Kira. the bd is confirmed

43. ISO #2043
    Ganelon

also @naz who are your scumreads hmm
    and most importantly
    are you scum?

44. ISO #2044

Sorry I've been inactive, I've been having a really hard time IRL.

Anyway, we should 100% Lynch a cit claim, I was going to shoot Zerg but I didn’t want to get him killed on N2 of his first game.... and Idk what to think of Hybrid. Hybrid is town scum, meaning hes acting like a scum but might be town anyways omegalul
    I do appreciate you not shooting me. I'm not entirely sure how I should act to make you sure that I'm town, but if lynching me and having me flip a citizen would help to reduce the PoE pool, that's honestly okay with me as long as the remaining town players can narrow things down further.

My scumreads at the moment are Blink, aamirus, and Hybrid. Out of those, I think the safest lynch would be Hybrid personally, but if I get voted up that's fine.

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    bitch get your ass back here and start catching up. not leaving me with this mess >=O
    Interesting. read on what happened: Distorted realizeed that pushing a TPR claim like Efe's would get him scumread, and wanted to have people forget about it shading Kenny heavily. Distorted, I think, tried to buddy efe and also to slightly shade him.
    he took advantage of Kenny/blinkskater's mutual dislike for one another and wanted blink to shade Kenny and to call him scum and etc
    but I'm not sure if this is AI for blink. would Distorted call his scum partner to help him?

47. ISO #2047
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit disconnected from this game. I'm not entirely sure how to properly read who is town and who is scum, or how to make others understand that I am town. If lynching me would lead town closer to the win by ruling me out of the PoE, go for it.
    I'm tempted to townread you for this post..

48. ISO #2048

also, not sure what Mike is saying, but I did shoot - I shot Mike, and the shot landed on Kira. the bd is confirmed
    Th BD has been confirmed what game are you playing?

Not sure in what world you'd ever need to "see if a un counterclaimed BD was real or not. Wasting a shot like that is a bad move when you needed to narrow down the poe.

49. ISO #2049
    Ganelon

Aamirus is also scum, you guys can thank me later
    that's possible
    Aamirus didn't seem to have a stance on the Distorted-kenny argument, but she slightly shaded Distorted (Moreso than Kenny IMO)

50. ISO #2050
    Ganelon

Th BD has been confirmed what game are you playing?

Not sure in what world you'd ever need to "see if a un counterclaimed BD was real or not. Wasting a shot like that is a bad move when you needed to narrow down the poe.
    agree, I should've put a bullet in your brain instead you scum, but Mike convinceed me otherwise