SkysTehLimit
Register

User Tag List

Thread: SkysTehLimit

1. ISO #1

SkysTehLimit

Played the game for a long time... Started on the laptop before changes were made.
    Then i started playing on a PC, which didn't transfer the points thus i had to start all over, oh well.
    Since the new achievement Bank Robber was released i was thinking, how the hell do i get that without boning myself.
    So i talked it over with appleyno and i hope we can come to the same conclusion.

I Bank file hack the 22k you'll see in the replay to my current 33k to = 55k. Obviously lose all pts get title. Restore pts.

My only question? Would I lose games played/won, and if there is an easier way..... Could i transfer games played/won from the laptop so pts/game played/won correspond correctly?

In the replay click SkysTehLimit, ill hit "Help" scroll down and you'll see the game played/won/points etc.
    Pc has 33k
    laptop has 22k

Tried screenshotting, didn't want to work D: Would've been much easier....

PC.SC2Replay

Laptop.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: SkysTehLimit

The duplicated achievements resulted points do not count. So it will definitely be less than adding them up.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: SkysTehLimit

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    The duplicated achievements resulted points do not count. So it will definitely be less than adding them up.
    Considering there isn't anything past 46k, that should be alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9