S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    There are very few times I will agree and tell people to vote me. Because the way I see it, that is allowing for a confirmed town lynch. but this is 1 of those times lol however, what im starting to see is some people are being cautious bout it, hesitant even. Rumox put it there and removed it. Damus is scumpainting post after post but not voting. Does that feel towny to u guys? lol make up ur mind.
    I am in favor of a skip. we have no idea what our night actions are. for all I know i can bg myself and shoot some1 else and check some1 else at the same time. or, I could get naked, cover myself in Vaseline and slide around my kitchen floor pretending to be a slug. I got no idea what my night action is, could be anything.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

I am in favor of a skip. we have no idea what our night actions are. for all I know i can bg myself and shoot some1 else and check some1 else at the same time. or, I could get naked, cover myself in Vaseline and slide around my kitchen floor pretending to be a slug. I got no idea what my night action is, could be anything.
    I concur.

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m also curious about how you, @Distorted , feel about your spar with @Kenny how that’s its over.
    eh I have concluded he probably is not cult. lol I figured "2 alignments" was some kinda illuminati thing that he didnt understand in his RC since said host gave him info. Mike thought he was mayor, i thought it was some illuminati cult but it was just 2 names for the same alignment.

but, I would say him and stealth solid town. Unless scum got a wincon that mentions the towns alignment in the same way, i dont see how they would have that info. but then if he is scum and had a wincon like that and used it to his benefit...gg lol mechanical win becausae i wont be comfortable with a kenny or stealth lynch unless some big info comes out. You fall into that category as well, since you were the first to type town/guilded lizard. however, MM i do not buy just because of his timing on it. Was confused the entire time kenny was talking about it, but understood instantly when stealth said pretty much the same thing.

so, with all that mess ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ I would prefer a skip and les see what happens tonight.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

I've liked Damus and his inquisitive posts, I think he's the one I'm most confident about when it comes to town lean

it's all based on gut/tone/vibes since most discussion involves speculations about stuff that I'm unfamiliar with

all a big mistery, I'm certain at this point and both Damus and remux are town based on Damus secret info that remux is also town

I'm taking these 2 as 1 package so both town

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I feel that Light is singing the same tune far too often

not knowing about himself and his role is common with this setup, it happens to many of us

where do you stand based on town/evil, Light?
    U Looking For My Reads?

Honesty Besides That Circle Jerk With Distorted And Kenny.. Not Much To Go On.. However, Graves Is Town In My Book As Well As Kenny..

Blink In My Opinion Is Scum AT This Junction..

18. ISO #718

Will give you my 2 'mean' guys

those that feel off

Mike, I was trying to understand for what reason he hardclaimed in 1st post, it seems more like a desire to gain trust desperately so I'm not liking it, his push for MM because of slips seemed unreal at that time

Mikey gave me an agitated feel on 1st pages and from a town perspective, I see no reason. Also he felt surprisingly confident in a setup where most of us are confused

my 1st FOS is on Mike

2nd meanie could is def Kenny, you could say it's because he called me suspicious, maybe that does affect me because kenny called giving firm opinions when there was no real info around.

I feel like Kenny hasn't done the investigative and is okay with just randomly choosing a person and calling him scum

My random vote was meant to be Kenny, I abstained because I thought that I should honor my 1st vote on this site to be on a real suspect, someone I believe to be evil

and yet it's still Kenny that fits the spot

-vote Kenny

19. ISO #719

No opinions on MM, someone that knows him stated that he should have been more solving

but I liked MM's reply cause people expecting that of him are not serious, we are living in this closed setup, I think it was Mikey?having too many expectations of him, MM is fine and should NOT be lynched today.

as for blinks, will wait for more posts. I also have pages to backtrack

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

explain light, what you said, explain to me

to have it clear who's your town and who's your scum
    At This Point Im Not Really 100% On Anyone.. However, You Are Slowly But Sure Moving Into One Of My Scum Leans Along With Blink.. Graves As I Stated Is Town IMO..

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

@Marshmallow Marshall how is mike in ur town core btw? he claimed he didnt get mages guild either xD
    Because of "Beyond your understanding".

Also, even if you were to tell truth about not having an official rolecard, it still has strong odds of being a lie/a stretch. I mean, I recieved my card via Discord in a convo, and it was formally written, very probably a copypaste. Plus, you are STILL scummy, out of roleclaims, for your repeated scumpainting.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #735

Will give you my 2 'mean' guys

those that feel off

Mike, I was trying to understand for what reason he hardclaimed in 1st post, it seems more like a desire to gain trust desperately so I'm not liking it, his push for MM because of slips seemed unreal at that time

Mikey gave me an agitated feel on 1st pages and from a town perspective, I see no reason. Also he felt surprisingly confident in a setup where most of us are confused

my 1st FOS is on Mike

2nd meanie could is def Kenny, you could say it's because he called me suspicious, maybe that does affect me because kenny called giving firm opinions when there was no real info around.

I feel like Kenny hasn't done the investigative and is okay with just randomly choosing a person and calling him scum

My random vote was meant to be Kenny, I abstained because I thought that I should honor my 1st vote on this site to be on a real suspect, someone I believe to be evil

and yet it's still Kenny that fits the spot

-vote Kenny
    So your only scum reads are Mike for being hard to understand, and me for finding you scummy? Everyone else is a nullread?

36. ISO #736

Although all these players like @Mike and @Marshmallow Marshall being told such conflicting information is beyond my understanding as well. Host error is becoming more likely
    1: why do you mention me there lol
    2: are you soft claiming o.O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #737

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Mike

I would like to move in please accept my application
    You're around the town block atm. I have a medium-strong townread on you, but you could be playing as you are if you were scum quite easily.

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

When posting my last post, that appeared at top of page while page was loading... I see Disto's avatar, with "I am in favor of a skip."...... You're so scum lmao. EVERY SINGLE TIME we've played together, we've ALWAYS had the same thoughts on this: it's best to lynch, because we need info. ESPECIALLY in a hidden setup, because you really need host-confirmed information.

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When posting my last post, that appeared at top of page while page was loading... I see Disto's avatar, with "I am in favor of a skip."...... You're so scum lmao. EVERY SINGLE TIME we've played together, we've ALWAYS had the same thoughts on this: it's best to lynch, because we need info. ESPECIALLY in a hidden setup, because you really need host-confirmed information.
    Uh. Disagree.
    I don’t want to Lynch TODAY.
    Not without something compelling as the reason to lynch.

42. ISO #742

Uh. Disagree.
    I don’t want to Lynch TODAY.
    Not without something compelling as the reason to lynch.
    You disagreeing is ok (although I don't agree with your disagreement, it comes down to game theory, not alignments). Distorted disagreeing is not, though, because his point of view as town has always been to lynch D1. That's where meta because actually useful

43. ISO #743

Marshall.
    Nobody else needed to know this information that you revealed
    Disto has only two votes on him. I think that proves people needed to know

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

So the first 5 pages are about how people don't get their role cards....

I have the same problem, it doesn't say anything about how I use my powers or if I have any for that matter...

Town lean on Light and Mike.
    Remember that host will reveal stuff as the game goes on. I think we should focus a bit more on scum hunting, now.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

because you waited for stealth to post his RC and u said u had the same? xD nah bruh lynch me, ill flip town - ur next.
    "I'm a member of the town and a magic man." That's what he said. I claimed Mage, Town or Mages' Guild alignment. He then confirmed that the "2nd alignment" was Mages Guild.... lol.

48. ISO #748

The next 30 pgs still people talking about role cards
    xD yep. Btw for more ease of use, I suggest going to Settings > General Settings > 50 posts/page.

Do you have any important objections to the rolecard stuff?

49. ISO #749

Okay, I ended up being more then a couple of hours and I'm not going to be able to post everything I want to tonight, so I'll go through a few of the major points for me. Relative to the last FM, it is very jarring to go from actively trying to force additional activity to having a 100 post per hour type of game.

Let's start off with Light, since he is a strange one...

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Watch Me All You Want.. Wont Bother Me A Bit.. Shit I Dont Even Understand What My Role Is/Does..

I heavily leaned town on Light when I saw this post since I had similar uncertainty when I first saw my role card. I also doubted that Light would take the risk of saying something like this if he was scum, even though there is a possibility that he is scum who had a vague role card and took the risk. Mike also seemed to be using this type of logic for town reading Light.

Then this happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Role Seems Dicky.. I Really Dont Get What My Role Is Saposta Be.. All I Know Is That It Is Lettered In Green..
    Oh my, what a screw up. Saying something that isn't true about your role card is always going to be incredibly suspicious. However, the reason why I don't think this necessarily makes him scum is this; Chances are that the host was consistent about coloring/not coloring role cards regardless of alignment. My role card wasn't colored and it seems clear that other town members also had uncolored role cards. As such, it can be deduced that scum probably also got uncolored role cards. If scum had uncolored role cards, by the reverse logic of this, should have guessed the town members also had uncolored role cards.

From all of this, it seems unlikely that Light is scum who thought that town actually had colored role cards. It's possible that scum did get colors in their role cards, but the discrepancy is unlikely. It's also possible that Light just completely messed and did slip terrible as scum. However, I don't find this to be incriminating enough by itself.

By extension of this logic, Blink calling Light out for this doesn't necessarily make him town since he could be scum who had an uncolored role card and deduced that town also most likely had uncolored role cards, even though I haven't found his posts so far to be overly suspicious.

I'll also mention here that based off of Mike's posting so far, he seems to be acting very similar to how he was in SC2 where he is very quick to throw his opinions forward. While I still find it a bit disconcerting how confident he is in some of his reads (only scum have enough information to be that confident in their reads) and it's absolutely possible he is trying to mimic that type of behavior as scum, I'm still currently leaning town on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves
    Marshall is sketchy. Why you suspecting mike so hard. Gimme dat reason.
    Light is sketchy. Player of that intelligence shouldn’t have difficulty with the role cards. There is no WIFOM in his posts regarding his role so you can make only two deductions regarding it and both are very straightforward.
    Mike is sketchy for the same reasons as Marshall.
    Rumox is lock town currently.
    @Eclipse define great vibes

I have some issues with this post.

1) Even though Mike's suspicion of MM because of the lawn post seems rather tenuous, he still laid out clearly why he suspected MM. Framing it as though Mike voted without explanation means that you either didn't really read through the thread but decided to post something like that anyway or you are intentionally being misleading with that section. The lack of thought put here makes it seem like someone who is more interested in giving the appearance of scumhunting instead of actually scumhunting.
    2) The only thing Rumox had done up to this point is say "Mike hard claiming town is sketch" and "Don't OMGUS vote". Trying to get people to explain why they are voting for people is one of those things where it's pro-town on paper, but it's such an easy thing for scum to also do that it isn't really anything that pro-town. Putting him as lock town seems very suspect to start with, even before we get into...
    3) You make a post calling players out for giving a lack of reasoning behind their reads and then IMMEDIATELY call someone lock town without giving any reasoning.

Care to comment on this?

50. ISO #750

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.