S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Right so Wisp might also vote me and I might get top wagon so fuck you all and especially fuck whoever the wolf is that’s voting me/wolf reading me.

I am the Medium and I can publicly reveal dead players posts.

Now get off of me, you don’t want your Medium dead.
    Do you think this is an appropriate way to talk to people?

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

I’m only useless early game.
    Mid and Late I am beneficial.

Shouldn’t be to difficult to figure out what role I’m softing.
    Are you a Town of Salem player? I don't really think Medium is a very common role for forum mafias games and is definitely' not ym first thought when I'm thinking useless early game good mid-late game. In my head, that space is taken up by things like vigilante

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

Not sure why you panicked that bad, even with less than 6h left but here we go. The role is especially fitting, which is nice.

And yeah, the wording seems iffy but let's get the opportunity to the dude that's apparently in a foul mood to explain himself before drowning him in snark, give the poor bloke a break.

Also @Achro , yes.

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    these kind of allegations suuuuuuuuuuuck soooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Also regardless of what charmander claimed I'm still convinced it's a 2 people hydra. It's (probably?) just that cucho's a lunatic, at least they seemed to be the times I've seen a post of theirs.
    sorry deb but I setup speculate every game, pretty much no matter what

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Are you a Town of Salem player? I don't really think Medium is a very common role for forum mafias games and is definitely' not ym first thought when I'm thinking useless early game good mid-late game. In my head, that space is taken up by things like vigilante
    Well yes, but "things like vigilante" is not on the rolelist, is it ?

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Mostly I deal with reports and assign punishments, keep the map updated with them and other details around that.
    im of the mind that d1 lynches are common round these parts so Idk, maybe it's an argument of ignorance but I didn't really buy that you werent used to d1 lunches

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

im of the mind that d1 lynches are common round these parts so Idk, maybe it's an argument of ignorance but I didn't really buy that you werent used to d1 lunches
    He's probably saying the truth, but lying about how much of an impact it really has. I don't think it matters as much as he implies, ika also comes from the mod and I'd like to have his opinion on the matter but IMO that part is mostly bull.

thanks and yeah youre right sorry
    Nah it's okay lol

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

well okay there's no hydra so I think marshmallow is just not a hydra
    That was charmander aka baroness something and not MM, but yes. Although I think he was referring to his "playstyle" in a funky way more than much else— you know, the whole "I'm 3.5 playstyles all by myself song and dance" ? At least that was how I interpreted it, maybe it really was pure shitpost, who knows !

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    I killed a medium day 1 earlier this year. They were a wolf medium kind of a neat role. Would be funny if geyde stole the idea from there and DM is a wolf.
    Geyde?
    Frinckles is the host of this game.

Also, if there is a lie detector the following always is the truth:

I am Uninformed

^
    Lie Detect That!

Although if I recall there probably isn’t a Lie Detector Role.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    IDK where your stomping grounds are but this is how we do it around these parts. Actually pretty damn tame lmao
    Damn it cucho don't tell them, you'll scare them away !! The whole purpose is to get people to play on this site not to showcase how unmentionable having played a game on this site is !

32. ISO #782

wait sor4y I did not mean tk conflate marshmallow with charmander

is charmander really new? are they an established account? would game host force them to share account for this game?
    No. I have no idea where you got the idea that they were. That account isn't, but yes they do have one. He's all over the old archives. This question is very likely fruitless IMO, don't nervewreck yourself over a shitpost lmao

33. ISO #783

Damn it cucho don't tell them, you'll scare them away !! The whole purpose is to get people to play on this site not to showcase how unmentionable having played a game on this site is !
    Oh fuck um I didn't realize this was an outreach game *puts on ambassador hat*

sc2mafia is the best site for mafia. We have krc!

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Geyde?
    Frinckles is the host of this game.

Also, if there is a lie detector the following always is the truth:

I am Uninformed

^
    Lie Detect That!

Although if I recall there probably isn’t a Lie Detector Role.
    Can you explain the little interaction you had with PoD earlier about your roles? Was he implying he was a medium too or something?

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

No. I have no idea where you got the idea that they were. That account isn't, but yes they do have one. He's all over the old archives. This question is very likely fruitless IMO, don't nervewreck yourself over a shitpost lmao
    It was that one post sabi made where they said they couldnt justify voting a new player that was also a hydra n1, and that they gave em a n1 pass, lemme go find the post

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800