Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Read on Taunt?
    Townish. Low town read. He has not done anything very scummy, nor towny... out of the answer to Rachyl, maybe. I don't know. But with the amount of scummy people when we gotta find only two scums, I'd say he's town out of elimination process.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Then I didn't play much more than you on the mod ;) this game will help you get better for the mod. You're catching the game rather fast. Did you read any FM guide? Also, what are your reads on people?
    Hey Mr I Use Thrall To Use Taunt Minions Guy

do not read me or youll regret it

my nose hurtsssss and i seriously mean it im ahout to sneeze again i wanna sleep
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #654

Lol your avatar noz
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Hey Mr I Use Thrall To Use Taunt Minions Guy

do not read me or youll regret it

my nose hurtsssss and i seriously mean it im ahout to sneeze again i wanna sleep
    1: I don't play Thrall, I main Face Hunter lol
    2: I'll read youuuuu
    3: GO TO BED

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Since Gyrlander is off, I'll pressure my other main scumread: @blinkskater .
    -vote blinkskater

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

1: I don't play Thrall, I main Face Hunter lol
    2: I'll read youuuuu
    3: GO TO BED
    its not meant for you i just wanted to put it besides your qoute so taunt reads it too

and also screw you my troll deck on eu can 1 hit you

and how dare you to read me without my permission

i will go to bed asap but ill try making the nose a bit dry with paper for a while

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Welp I catched up on the reading, and the people reading the thread either are at school, working, praising pandas, having a runny nose, being sleepy, or being the host. So I'll get off :P

17. ISO #667

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dont waste your time if you are scumreading me logic says im town
    Explain that logic then ^^

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    screw you i wont defend distorted i would only defend rachyl or numbertwolarge
    what the heck do you have against Distorted?

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672
    Rachyl

"When MM scumreads blinkskater, blinkskater is town." When MM townreads blinkskater, blinkskater is likley scum." Im sure a few others would agree with me. Howd i do?
    agreed

23. ISO #673
    Rachyl

LMAO blinkskater trying to be sneaky and vote me up. hes SCUM. LYNCH HIM! HE KNOWS THAT IM TOWN

24. ISO #674
    Rachyl

-vote Blinkskater

25. ISO #675
    Rachyl

Blinkskater i know your The Thing! give up!

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677
    Rachyl

dont make that stupid face, why in the world would you vote me up if marshmallow marshall and Distorted say im 100% town? your suspicious

28. ISO #678
    Rachyl

Everyone vote for blinkskater he is obvious SCUM. he is The Thing!

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    dont make that stupid face, why in the world would you vote me up if marshmallow marshall and Distorted say im 100% town? your suspicious
    If you read the thread then you would know why Gyrlander and Efekannn both said valid things as to why you could be scum and I see you in a new light after reading their interpretations. Also just because distorted and MM say you are town doeent make you town

30. ISO #680

"When MM scumreads blinkskater, blinkskater is town." When MM townreads blinkskater, blinkskater is likley scum." Im sure a few others would agree with me. Howd i do?
    Lol, that's called twisting the narrative to your advantage. Distorted and I scumread you for the exact opposite earlier in the game, now you pull that as a defense? HMMMMMMMMM

31. ISO #681

Everyone vote for blinkskater he is obvious SCUM. he is The Thing!
    Choo choo? Yes, but NOT YET. Do not turbolynch, we still got this evening/night and tomorrow to discuss! But at EoD (End of Day), I will push for either Gyrlander or Blinkskater lynch. I'm good with blink.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

If you read the thread then you would know why Gyrlander and Efekannn both said valid things as to why you could be scum and I see you in a new light after reading their interpretations. Also just because distorted and MM say you are town doeent make you town
    More like you see that you can get a top town read lynched lol...

34. ISO #684
    Rachyl

uhhhh actually it does make me town, because they trust me. they dont trust you thats for sure.

35. ISO #685

Now I'm gonna do a bug report, brb

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

uhhhh actually it does make me town, because they trust me. they dont trust you thats for sure.
    No it doesn't lol... some people believed the earth was flat, did it make them right? If you say yes, you'll lose all the credibility you had XD

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689
    Rachyl

Lmfao yeah ok with logic like that im sure the lynches you push will be dissapointing for you
    Your going to be the first person lynched

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691
    Rachyl

No i wont.
    yes you will be, you got so afraid of being checked by Distorted so you purposly avoided making Distorted Station Commander so you wouldnt get revealed

42. ISO #692

yes you will be, you got so afraid of being checked by Distorted so you purposly avoided making Distorted Station Commander so you wouldnt get revealed
    Ive allready stated why i didnt vote distorted, you dont get to tell me why i did something it doesnt work like that you are not me

43. ISO #693
    Rachyl

Ive allready stated why i didnt vote distorted, you dont get to tell me why i did something it doesnt work like that you are not me
    lol yeah ok. excuses

44. ISO #694
    Rachyl

Ill be back later.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

Indeed... but he sucks. Also I get the vibe similar from the one I got from your Com Hunter game on the famous setup.
    Paranoia: Mental illness characterized by the appearance of fixed, obsessive and absurd ideas, based on false or unfounded facts, together with a well-preserved personality, without loss of consciousness or hallucinations.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Exactly, cause others opinion make you 100% town. Others opinion don't matter.

ALL HAIL RACHYL, THE NEW CONFIRMED 100% TOWN.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.