S-FM The Immortals - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM The Immortals

@Efekannn02
    theres a big tonal gap, between a lot of his posts this game, and hes doing things to appease people rather than because hes the Potato lord
    almost feels like there was a point where he was like, "ohh shit, my seriousness is actually coming off as scummy", and then if you look at the posts he's recently made you can see that, the trolling is almost forced, and that hes doing it just to keep up this cover of being a troll... Lets not forget the overreaction to his train, where tonally and based off his personality, you would think it would be the opposite reaction to votes on him, only scum are this afraid of dying this early in the game, if he is town id probably laugh because he should probably be the day one lynch, if I dont manage to find posts to bury pestilence

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Okay buddy! I don’t see you as scum, just a town with a bit of an ego ^~^ if I’m lynched by you, and you’re town, once I flip I fully expect you to say “sorry great archon-sama I was wrong”
    i buried the town doctor last game, I wont apologize for being wrong, and i most certainly wont praise you for playing the way you currently are, if this is in fact your town game, which theres about 1% chance you flip town at this point, pages 1-6 is mostly just you coasting, add in the occasional jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm, I like you so far, and I like Stealth too (Yes, I can see through the walls of thy Archon)... so hop into the townreads, Chogall.
    you better starting town reading the right people, or you wont be having a pleasant time this game, i doubt you are this bad of a player, to honestly think that there is any sense of town coming from Pestilence
    but I also kinda doubt there is a wolf/wolf world where you hard defend your buddy who is playing this poorly

3. ISO #903

I take it back. The way that Pestilence and MM answers the same question pg 7, is just scum buddying each other
    neither which have seen my scum game, only my hyper aggressive town game, which idk how this leads them to evaluate my slot that way

they are literally tming me in a scum world with them, and honestly i cant even believe im arguing this as a point

4. ISO #904

So Efe is scummy for trying a new meta but Ganelon isn’t scummy for going back to his old one?
    im going to highlight this post, because again, this just reeks of scum trying to direct the thread... I already explained this once, but I think i need to explain it again
    the mindset going into a post like this, "X is scummy for this, so Y should be as well, with a hint of shade, "like what is this terrible train of thought", this is typical scum play, and we should always bury this

5. ISO #905

@Demaris
    how long have you been playing mafia? there seems to be a large difference at least intellectually when it comes to your posts, one post you are asking newbie questions, and another post, you are coming to very strong conclusions that require some mafia knowledge

P.S: if im mistaken about your mafia experience, plz let me know

6. ISO #906

Listen buddy I don’t know what you’re doing and what you’re wanting but if it’s your dick sucked, you can turn elsewhere for that.

I sincerely hope you’re doing a gambit because if you believe this standoffish egotistical bullshit is going to get us to grovel at your feet then you are in for a nasty surprise because I’d sooner eat the fucking dirt you stand on.

It’s unfortunate that I read you as citizen because I’d really like to remove you so we could get someone productive or spend this energy here on something productive. Saying “I’m right” over and over again is not a strategy. And it’s equally incredible that you aren’t even reading our damn posts because I said on like post #80 that we can’t view our mentions. Take a second to actually read our shit, remove the tunnel your head has been lodged into, and view the new landscape. There is a lot more here than us.
    im going back to this post

large tonal jump, extreme anger, most likely from being caught
    self-awareness here, "It’s unfortunate that I read you as citizen because I’d really like to remove you", is scummy as shit
    Lots of shade, when I've produced content, and scum reads, early ones were lacking, but that doesn't invalidate any of my current thoughts
    Chopping down my posts to just, "saying im right over and over again", major yikes

get dunked on btw

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just a few Wisp posts for you

It's not "Y'ALL FUCKING MORONS". It's just hostile, and it irks me a lot. I find Stealth's reaction very understandable.
    I have to remove pings and quotes, because my browser doesn't like them, you are trying to control the narrative of the thread, and its disgusting, you are a very spastic scum player, and that's more or less what I am seeing here, and I would appreciate you not dismissing my case on Pest without adding why

I am hyper-aggressive as town because I like to control the narrative, I'm sorry if it bothers you, but I'm not leaving up the game to someone else, id rather lose or win at my own hands

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Light Yagami - not disputing his role claim

Efekannn02 - again, mainly for his role claim

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Don’t think I’ve seen enough of the others to give a read
    only scum need to express such a large view of their thoughts this early, this read could very well be rushed, im interested in if you keep up this play style throughout the game

I am not butt hurt, i just believe if you are gunna scum read me, you better pull out some decent god damn reason for doing so, and not shade me

9. ISO #909

Would lynch:
    Mike, Pestilence, MM, AAmirus, Efekannn

thats where I am at, at the moment, its 2am and i want to reread the kenny vs distorted stuff in more detail, but i do it in the morning
    but skimming through, i didnt see many voices interjecting, which means there is a slight chance its just a V/V interaction

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Kenny (1 [L-8]):
    Ganelon
    Wiisp (3 [L-6]):
    Kenny, Light_Yagami, aamirus
    Pestilence (2 [L-7]):
    Wiisp, blinkskater
    aamirus (1 [L-8]):
    Distorted
    Distorted (1 [L-8]):
    Efekannn02
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-8]):
    Hybrid
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo

As It Stands And I Dont Like How It Looks So..
    -vote unvote

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Pestilence
    How does anything you quoted say anything about backpedaling? Or what half those posts even half to do with you...
    This is literally exactly my point. Thanks.

NONE OF THOSE POSTS WERE RELATED TO ME AT ALL. And then I called you out for the shitty posts. And then you scumread me. That is shit. Your read is shit. Your other reads are also potentially shit. This is the last time I’m gonna comment on it because you’re so far up a tunnel that you are refusing to view things from the viewpoints of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i would switch kenny and wiisp spots, but the reason for the read on kenny i agree with, even though i scumread him for the same reasons (per say)

Archon accounts can talk to each other outside of the account btw. so them having identical reads isn't indicative of individual reads between both people on the acc.
    Will confirm, archons can talk to each other irl.

@Kenny lets just focus on other people, ignore each other for a bit. We can always have a shitfest throwdown before EoD and then both die N1.

-vote penicillin
    Fucking cackling irl

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy all!

Sorry I haven't participated yet, been having some fun IRL things to deal with, but I plan on being a lot more active now.

Just an FYI, I've never played FM before, and I'm not entirely sure about everyone's metas. The only person in this FM that I really remember from playing SC2 Mafia a while back is Kira, and I still don't truly understand the metas yet.

From what I've seen, the argument between Distorted and Kenny has become completely circular and honestly irritating to sift through while catching up through the wasteland of posts. At the moment, my reads are fairly aligned with aamirus', while I'm also trying to think of who could be the neutrals and are interested in each other.
    I’m liking you already. We seem to be in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Effective immediately, @Bahkieh has replaced @Marshmallow Marshall

MM is unvoting as we speak. If you are voting MM unvote please
    Oof. IRL thickens.

I’ll add my vote to the wisp pile right now because I want to see where this goes.

-vote Wiisp

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

@Pestilence
    My posts are shitty? My reads are garbage because what, you are in them? Fuck out of here I have a PoE of like 5 people all of which I mostly instantiated on

You are not discrediting me, you are just whining,, what view points of others? Why the fuck should I care what they think? And I can so tones of instances were I Barned others reads so that's false and a lie

Stop shading me you dumpster and learn to play the game of mafia

18. ISO #918

My ego isn't that large that I refuse to play as a team, and u keep arguing that I'm tunneled which again I'm not because I have more than one read, of which I can't vote all

You keep arguing the same point over and over again, and I still have no idea what you are trying to say with it

I'll be happily awaiting your reads

19. ISO #919

My ego isn't that large that I refuse to play as a team, and u keep arguing that I'm tunneled which again I'm not because I have more than one read, of which I can't vote all

You keep arguing the same point over and over again, and I still have no idea what you are trying to say with it

I'll be happily awaiting your reads
    The thing that i find most susp about this sitution:

you have been pushing at pesti most of the day so far, and no1 has really done much to move the train. its almost been like a lot of people have been passively picking, "you or him". no1 seems concerned with either. that is kinda pinging me in this.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

20. ISO #920

you have been pushing at pesti most of the day so far, and no1 has really done much to move the train. its almost been like a lot of people have been passively picking, "you or him". no1 seems concerned with either. that is kinda pinging me in this.
    my fight with kenny is literlly like the only other thing that is notable that has happened today lol and even then, everyone just wrote it off to TvT and went back to u and pesti. no1 tried to scapegoat me or kenny over either of u 2.

21. ISO #921

i came to the same conclusion with kenny vs you (still need to reread it)... but... by making this post... u are actually defending him in a way, and also there is MM who is now gone that defended him
    the train is at 2, and my train is at 3??? exactly what are u seeing

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Kenny (1 [L-8]):
    Ganelon
    Wiisp (3 [L-6]):
    Kenny, Light_Yagami, aamirus
    Pestilence (2 [L-7]):
    Wiisp, blinkskater
    aamirus (1 [L-8]):
    Distorted
    Distorted (1 [L-8]):
    Efekannn02
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-8]):
    Hybrid
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo

As It Stands And I Dont Like How It Looks So..
    -vote unvote
    What do you mean?

Is this comment about Kenny and aamirus?

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

i came to the same conclusion with kenny vs you (still need to reread it)... but... by making this post... u are actually defending him in a way, and also there is MM who is now gone that defended him
    More than half the players are just coasting by and not putting in any votes. There's scum-motivation for doing so to avoid being pressured, inexperienced or inactive players act like that commonly as well.

27. ISO #927

if the choice comes down to u and pesti, im voting pesti, that much is obvious. im just trying to put votes elsewhere while we still have the extensive time to move them around.

but just looking at the situation we are at right now, it wouldebt be hard for mafia to move a lynch. but then u do bring up the point, ur the top train.

-vote pescilence
    so lets see if it starts getting defended.

28. ISO #928

this thought process is very 1-dimensional, so you think claiming a tpr is scummy, yet you didnt vote him?
    and what is this damus point? i dont remember him claiming tpr?
    why would i vote an uncounter claimed confirmed TPR? especially when its efe doing the claim. and the thought process there is a "no u" at kenny. since he keeps telling me i was "tunneling him" even though i only voted him for like 2 hours lol

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    More than half the players are just coasting by and not putting in any votes. There's scum-motivation for doing so to avoid being pressured, inexperienced or inactive players act like that commonly as well.
    If this situation were to be what we're in, posts like these by inactive new players would fit the criteria:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    A solid chunk is a circular argument between Distorted and Kenny that you can ignore after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    *throws french fries in the air* ugh work suuuucked. anything new?

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

I said you didn't tunnel? What? What is this if not a tunnel? There's a meta read on you on that part even.
    You also did not heavily disprove your Efe pushing. The only thing you didn't do is vote him. Which is a fucking scumtell in this situation. There's nothing disproven.

Anyway, again as a list, for everyone and you to see:
    You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that.
    You started this argument with me because I explained MM to be in his town meta with him providing several "reads lists" when it was in reality seperate reads he was providing and not lists in the usual sense.
    You have lied several times in this argument, you have been backpedaling, you did not form reads on other players like you usually do and you also even used a push on Pestilence as defense for yourself, when in reality you were sheeping Wiip.
    Your main argument for me being scum is that I'm playing a meta which I several times used as town and one time used as scum. While I am forming more scumreads on you, you are not. Usually I'd expect a townie at that point to stop and look at others, but you keep going back to your earlier posts.
    You ignored my questions directed at you and generally you are not forming reads.

Quite a long list, don't you think?
    this is an excellent rebuttal from Kenny

You were throwing shade at Efe after he claimed gunsmith, you were supporting the pressure that was going in his direction. You were also not voting him despite that.
    this is a very strong point as well

if either of them are scum im having a hard time seeing it... from this battle
    Aamirus jumped at a very odd time, literally shutting down Kenny for absolutely no reason
    I almost want to respect Distorted's play here, because ive been told hes a good wolf...

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

this is an excellent rebuttal from Kenny

this is a very strong point as well

if either of them are scum im having a hard time seeing it... from this battle
    Aamirus jumped at a very odd time, literally shutting down Kenny for absolutely no reason
    I almost want to respect Distorted's play here, because ive been told hes a good wolf...
    you need to read the whole argument between me and kenny. he later chagnes it to pretty much having nothing to do with efe, and its bsecause i voted pestilence that he scumreads me the most. (sheeped u onto pesti).

also, he says im tunneling? becuase i was voting pestilence and pressured efe? then pushed at him? thats all within a 3 hour period. how is that tunneling? he hasnt pushed at anyone all game. even after our argument he just tossed a vote on you and left.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

you need to read the whole argument between me and kenny. he later chagnes it to pretty much having nothing to do with efe, and its bsecause i voted pestilence that he scumreads me the most. (sheeped u onto pesti).

also, he says im tunneling? becuase i was voting pestilence and pressured efe? then pushed at him? thats all within a 3 hour period. how is that tunneling? he hasnt pushed at anyone all game. even after our argument he just tossed a vote on you and left.
    Stop twisting facts like that, that list of scumtells on you was one of the last posts I made in the argument. I never took back or changed any scumreads I have against you.

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Stop twisting facts like that, that list of scumtells on you was one of the last posts I made in the argument. I never took back or changed any scumreads I have against you.
    no, that list was newly formed after hours of argueing xD that post is full of u creating new things lol

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

that whole argument started over efe. but ended because i sheeped u onto pestilence lol neither of those being the actual point he voted. it changed so many times during the argument. seriously go read through it.
    It ended because noone else joined in on it. It was fucking exhausting and you've been just lying constantly.

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Kenny could make a bad push and still be town @Distorted
    question, do you believe that there is a chance that you are both town?
    theres always a chance with everything. but, i even linked the posts from last game that are just identical to this game. u know, the game he did this and flipped scum. its literally identical. the exact same arguments. either he has 0 progression in his play at all and just does the same thing as either alignment regardless whether it is detrimental or not - or he just doesnt follow games and wants to randomly pop in to push and argue someone.

read throguh our argument and tell me if it makes sense to you, seriously.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950