Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3555
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Why tho
    arbys and dominos are here but they aren't exactly contributing. just posting fillers and I don't think any of them has revealed their name or RP information?

chick-fil is a confirmed non-town that refuses to give us any information about his role. He wouldn't even do it in a private night chat with me. He is hiding a lot of information that could help us win this game.

chipotle uses a weak argument to vote me up and when he sees that he is starting to get votes on himself he quickly changes his vote to someone else to avoid getting me on his train as well.

Arbys and Dominos are my highest scum-reads atm

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    arbys and dominos are here but they aren't exactly contributing. just posting fillers and I don't think any of them has revealed their name or RP information?

chick-fil is a confirmed non-town that refuses to give us any information about his role. He wouldn't even do it in a private night chat with me. He is hiding a lot of information that could help us win this game.

chipotle uses a weak argument to vote me up and when he sees that he is starting to get votes on himself he quickly changes his vote to someone else to avoid getting me on his train as well.

Arbys and Dominos are my highest scum-reads atm
    I promise you the info wouldn't help you much...

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    @KFC What are your reads on Starbucks, DairyQueen, MD, and Chip
    Why would you ask me for my reads on specifically the 4 people I've already provided reads for? But okay.

Starbucks: This is one guy in the game whom I know 100% to be neither the pink nor purple killer, nor the witch. That drastically reduces the chance of him being scum on that alone. His highly aggressive and downright offensive at times play screams "Pay attention to me, you fucks" amongst other things, which typically is not a scum playstyle. He could be power wolfing, but if so I will commend him, shake his hand after the game, and eat my hat. One thing I will say; the feedback I received from him does not necessarily clear him as town. Unless the events of Night 2 change my mind, I am comfortable leaving him in my town reads for now. If nothing else, if he remains alive, he should make sure this game remains interesting.

Dairy Queen: Town-read him early on for the town win condition breadcrumb. He has acted... a bit erratically since then, being a sort of pseudo-Starbucks with a more confrontational playstyle, but weaker and much more gambit-happy. Given the RP of him being Julien Wagstaff, host of the party, but waking up on the lawn with pure amnesia, combined with the rumors of a "curse" upon his family, and the fact that you yourself, Taco Bell, have said you were hired to hunt werewolves... I wonder if there aren't any rolecard+RP shenanigans where DQ was initially given a Town rolecard, but, once Night came and the "full moon" came out, he received his true Werewolf rolecard. All of the RP fits, but that alone isn't enough for me to push for a lynch on him. For now, I have him in my town reads, but he is still high on the watch list.

Mickey D: Honestly, feels like one of my safest town-reads at the moment. His RP is completely believable from my perspective (NO I DON'T HAVE ANY RP THAT DIRECTLY RELATES TO HIM IT JUST MAKES SENSE IN COMPARISON TO MINE), he verbatim-claimed the town win condition (curious that he hasn't been smited by Crypt for that though, since I believe that is against the rules), and his play, while weak, so far has been consistent with his spoken mindset and role. He doesn't appear to be manipulative, deceiving, or misleading, although he hasn't really contributed much either way. The one thing he has done, is called out CFA for claiming "non-town" in an architect night chat, which CFA confirmed...

Curious note here, CFA claimed to be a Blue Town, but so far we haven't seen any evidence or claims that this faction even exists outside of him. If it does exist, I would be EXTREMELY skeptical of him being the sole member. Until we get some outside evidence of this faction, it feels like far too easy a scum claim to make. "I'm totally working for the town, but I'm not counter-claiming a town role slot because I'm from a SECOND, but not OPPOSING, town! Yeah!" I have CFA in a scum lean and high watchlist position for now. I can do a deeper post analysis on why I'm leaning scum on CFA if you want, but I don't think this is our best pressure option for the moment until more information is out. Right now I want more from BK/Chipotle.

Chipotle: Also confrontational in the vein of Starbucks/DQ but with catch: only on the defensive. Chipotle has made very little if not 0 pro-active posting. She literally claimed to be reading the thread but not bothering to post because she couldn't think of anything new to add. WHAT?!?!? You have an opinion, "darling". Add it, so we can scumread you out the ass for it. Chipotle gets massive scum points or EoG "fuck you" town points for trying to justify lurking. 95% of the posts Chipotle HAS made are either fluff, or in response to someone else's post. The other 5% contains her pushing a vote onto Mickey D (one of my strongest town-leans) at a time when pressure was building onto Popeyes and Starbucks, while simultaneously failing to address either of those pressure points. Only once attacked for that does she start saying anything of substance in this game, all of it reactionary and defensive, including a veiled-in-condescension scum plea for "How should I have played instead?". I will do a full-blown comprehensive analysis manifesto later today of every single post Chipotle has made, if it's necessary and she still feels like the best lynch target. For now I will see how BK pressure and the rest of the day plays out.

7. ISO #1557

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    @KFC you claimed witched, right? Any chance that your ability includes roleblocking?

I would like to know if the witch made you target me last night.
    I was not the person that roleblocked you. A solid possibility from your perspective though, if CFA and the Witch were part of the same scum team and they believed I was a roleblocker. A bit of a reach, though; more likely, if CFA had a scum team, they directly have a consort.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    What are the main reasons for voting Chipotle?

Why is she a better option than Popeyes?
    Popeyes has already said all he is going to, in response to the pressure on him. Chipotle I believe we can get more out of today, or failing that, is a more comfortable lynch target for me at the moment due to her lack of any attempt to contribute pro-actively or productively to this game.

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Why would you ask me for my reads on specifically the 4 people I've already provided reads for? But okay.

Starbucks: This is one guy in the game whom I know 100% to be neither the pink nor purple killer, nor the witch. That drastically reduces the chance of him being scum on that alone. His highly aggressive and downright offensive at times play screams "Pay attention to me, you fucks" amongst other things, which typically is not a scum playstyle. He could be power wolfing, but if so I will commend him, shake his hand after the game, and eat my hat. One thing I will say; the feedback I received from him does not necessarily clear him as town. Unless the events of Night 2 change my mind, I am comfortable leaving him in my town reads for now. If nothing else, if he remains alive, he should make sure this game remains interesting.

Dairy Queen: Town-read him early on for the town win condition breadcrumb. He has acted... a bit erratically since then, being a sort of pseudo-Starbucks with a more confrontational playstyle, but weaker and much more gambit-happy. Given the RP of him being Julien Wagstaff, host of the party, but waking up on the lawn with pure amnesia, combined with the rumors of a "curse" upon his family, and the fact that you yourself, Taco Bell, have said you were hired to hunt werewolves... I wonder if there aren't any rolecard+RP shenanigans where DQ was initially given a Town rolecard, but, once Night came and the "full moon" came out, he received his true Werewolf rolecard. All of the RP fits, but that alone isn't enough for me to push for a lynch on him. For now, I have him in my town reads, but he is still high on the watch list.

Mickey D: Honestly, feels like one of my safest town-reads at the moment. His RP is completely believable from my perspective (NO I DON'T HAVE ANY RP THAT DIRECTLY RELATES TO HIM IT JUST MAKES SENSE IN COMPARISON TO MINE), he verbatim-claimed the town win condition (curious that he hasn't been smited by Crypt for that though, since I believe that is against the rules), and his play, while weak, so far has been consistent with his spoken mindset and role. He doesn't appear to be manipulative, deceiving, or misleading, although he hasn't really contributed much either way. The one thing he has done, is called out CFA for claiming "non-town" in an architect night chat, which CFA confirmed...

Curious note here, CFA claimed to be a Blue Town, but so far we haven't seen any evidence or claims that this faction even exists outside of him. If it does exist, I would be EXTREMELY skeptical of him being the sole member. Until we get some outside evidence of this faction, it feels like far too easy a scum claim to make. "I'm totally working for the town, but I'm not counter-claiming a town role slot because I'm from a SECOND, but not OPPOSING, town! Yeah!" I have CFA in a scum lean and high watchlist position for now. I can do a deeper post analysis on why I'm leaning scum on CFA if you want, but I don't think this is our best pressure option for the moment until more information is out. Right now I want more from BK/Chipotle.

Chipotle: Also confrontational in the vein of Starbucks/DQ but with catch: only on the defensive. Chipotle has made very little if not 0 pro-active posting. She literally claimed to be reading the thread but not bothering to post because she couldn't think of anything new to add. WHAT?!?!? You have an opinion, "darling". Add it, so we can scumread you out the ass for it. Chipotle gets massive scum points or EoG "fuck you" town points for trying to justify lurking. 95% of the posts Chipotle HAS made are either fluff, or in response to someone else's post. The other 5% contains her pushing a vote onto Mickey D (one of my strongest town-leans) at a time when pressure was building onto Popeyes and Starbucks, while simultaneously failing to address either of those pressure points. Only once attacked for that does she start saying anything of substance in this game, all of it reactionary and defensive, including a veiled-in-condescension scum plea for "How should I have played instead?". I will do a full-blown comprehensive analysis manifesto later today of every single post Chipotle has made, if it's necessary and she still feels like the best lynch target. For now I will see how BK pressure and the rest of the day plays out.
    Becuse I am town reading you and I am haveinf a hard time reading them.

9. ISO #1559

You're wise, old man.

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

All I know is we need to lych a scum on this lych. If we lych a town we are screwed. I am wondering who is scum chip or popeyes? Or both?

@everyone please post if you think Popeyes and chip is SvS SvT, or I highly doubt TvT. If everyone posts will help see majority is. This way scum can’t influence the out come.

15. ISO #1565

All I know is we need to lych a scum on this lych. If we lych a town we are screwed. I am wondering who is scum chip or popeyes? Or both?

@everyone please post if you think Popeyes and chip is SvS SvT, or I highly doubt TvT. If everyone posts will help see majority is. This way scum can’t influence the out come.
    They could both be, and by my observation your judgement of SvS is unlikely to bear fruit given we have 2 scum factions. Pop could be mafia/cult while chip is the sk or witch.

Get on board with burger king if you want to lynch a scum

16. ISO #1566

Rather unvoted from ?subway? without moving to popeyes but said he supported the discussion but wouldnt vote because the pressure was fine already.

Im gonna need people to turn their brains on thanks
    Are you saying BK is a better lych than chip or popeyes? I am asking so I understand not questioning you.

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

They could both be, and by my observation your judgement of SvS is unlikely to bear fruit given we have 2 scum factions. Pop could be mafia/cult while chip is the sk or witch.

Get on board with burger king if you want to lynch a scum
    -vote Burger King

19. ISO #1569

Are you saying BK is a better lych than chip or popeyes? I am asking so I understand not questioning you.
    Absolutely. Burger King has incredibly trackable patterns of interaction with questionable members of the game, one of them being popeyes. However popeyes is more likely to actuslly help, making BK the better place to test the theory

20. ISO #1570

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    i'm not really understanding these current trains. Why the fuck doesn't BK, have more votes after starbucks caseing.
    -vote burger king

Is it to much of a stretch to ask the RBer to RB chippy?
    And to answer this question to anyone on the sidelines right now- scum voting blocks.

I gave a very large read that has gotten almost no action because if scum just ignore it they can hope town forgets and never musters up the votes for a lynch while they just dont help with the lynch... like how popeye is RIGHT NOW not helping with this

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Vote Count
    Taco Bell (1 [L-6]):
    Subway
    Burger King (3 [L-4]):
    Dairy Queen, Starbucks, Taco Bell (Mayor)
    Popeyes (1 [L-6]):
    Chick-fil-A
    Arbys (1 [L-6]):
    McDonalds
    Jack in the Box (1 [L-6]):
    Chipotle
    Chipotle (2 [L-5]):
    KFC, Popeyes
    Ya. Youre not on burger king. Thanks for copying for me im on mobile

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

Through passiveness and misdirection scum always have this ability. Youre not new, dont act new.
    9 votes placed against the 13 total available.
    4 votes unaccounted for
    Jack in the box, Arby’s, Burger King,Dominos.

I’m of the thought that you haven’t engaged the other players enough yet to garner votes according to your needs. Burger King and Chipotle have equal footing in terms of what is making them scummy. The difference is that Burger King has a higher ceiling of logic that they can utilize.

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

Most of my posts are miscategorized in Starbucks' ISO. I don't have the energy to go through every single one, but I encourage everyone to actually look through it and look at my posts in context and draw your own conclusions. While you're at it, take a look at Starbucks' posts- you'll notice most of them are 1 line, many of them are simple responses to others which are either fluff or making baseless claims, so aside from the fact that his sheer post count is higher than mine, his individual posts are on average less relevant to the game than mine. But again, I encourage you to see for yourself.

The main thing I want is to call attention to the conclusions drawn here by Starbucks and illustrate why they are incredibly misleading.

He contends that sharing information helps town more, yet he has not shared his RP in any way.
    The majority of his day 2 reads hinge on copying Pizza Huts last will, again not his own reads, and even going so far as to discredit the parts that dont work but then lean on the rest like it is doctrine.
    Literally had one conversation about PH's LW and none of it had any bearing on my own reads except to say that I agreed with his assessment of Papa Johns. I also followed up and questioned Chipotle about his response to PH's will, but that's the extent of it. So saying that "a majority of [my] day 2 reads hinge on copying PH's LW" is blatantly misleading.

His assessment of the vote train happens to leave Popeyes and Subway off of his targets, even though popeyes entire reasoning is "get the lurker" and that my aggression and activity is overall a positive - something Burger King disagrees with - and Subway jumps in with an "uncertain" hammer clearly setup to play both sides of the flip.
    Neither of these should jive with what Burger King has been saying is town, but he does so here. In the same way he responsd to Popeye postively and soft balled Subway like the fucking ball you gentling song.
    I mentioned that all involved in that vote look scummy for their participation in it. I highlighted particular players that stood out as being extra sheep-y about it. The reason Popeyes was not highlighted is that he started the fucking train and therefore by definition was not sheeping. I even noted previously that I supported the pressure on him today, but I found his response convincing enough to leave him alone for now.

Disagreeing with a player doesn't make them scum. Not sure why you think I should scumread Popeyes just because we disagree about your playstyle.

I absolutely dislike how Subway handled the Wendys lynch, but I have other reasons for believing he is town which supersede this error in judgment on his part. Think for a minute about his RP. He said he hired a detective agency. Would scum hire a detective agency? I think it's extremely unlikely.

Burger King is either away, trolling, or leaning on weak logic and the words of dead town. He has also been quite hostile and told certain players he simply wont talk to them again.

What part of this is town?
    I haven't been hostile, that's your thing.

I haven't ever told a player I wouldn't talk to them again. That is an outright lie.

Beyond that I'd like to ask BK one more thing, why am I THE #1 read and target when my night action confirms I am neither of the killers or the witch? You gloss over this reality by saying "hidden setup hur dur", but have seemingly ignored the part in KFCs post that mean i am not the witch, and while you memorized Pizza Hut's reads for your personal needs seemingly glossed over the graveyard. A scum of any faction is a scum, but we're looking at 2 neutral evils that a single lynch would end a faction (probably) and you want to focus on the caterer whos action is accounted for? nonsense coming from a town.
    You literally targeted a person who claimed he was witched and are arguing that this clears you of being the witch. That does not clear you of being the witch. The fact that you openly claimed that you targeted him does make it less likely since that would be extremely risky, but I wouldn't put it past you. You ARE cleared of being either of the killers, but I'm operating under the assumption that at least one evil faction has multiple members, so not being a killer doesn't mean not scum. I think it's odd that you are so obsessed with "confirming" yourself that you refuse to acknowledge this possibility.

I'm also not sure what gives you the idea that both killers are acting alone. Obviously if someone has a lead on a solo killer, that would be the highest priority lynch target, but I don't think we have enough information to say there are 2 solo killers, unless you know something I don't.

You'll notice that once again Burger King has listed Subway and Popeyes quite highly town. A common issue here is that he actually lists Chick-Fil-A as more townie than Popeyes, despite thinking Popeyes was lock town (by his exclusion from assessment on the vote list), which raises concern for the validity and genuine nature of his list. He is clearly avoiding listing his scum teammates of Subway and Popeyes so highly as to draw suspicion.
    I never said Popeyes was lock town. You just assumed I viewed him that way. You can still doubt that I'm being honest about my reads, but this is not a valid reason to do so.

Speaking of which, going from "I don't think these reads are genuine" to "clearly these two people are only listed as town because they're on a scum team together" is a massive leap. The only "evidence" of this you have mentioned is your erroneous assumption that I viewed Popeyes as lock town, which I don't.

Please note the further support of this taem by Taco Bells RP information.
    How could Taco Bell's RP information confirm me as part of a team? I haven't publicly claimed my RP name, so I'm curious how you could use any RP information to pin me to a scum team.

People who are skimming/ not playing close attention. Stop doing that. You need to read this.
    Additional note 2
    - Burger King claims to be pro discussion in our exchange about how he is trying to squash conversation by voting me, yet has regularly lurked, pushed on DQ and myself, heavy posters, and actively campaigned that lower posts is superior.
    As of this post, I haven't voted you (though that will change shortly). But even if I had, how would that be an attempt to squash conversation?

I have had invisible mode on for the entirety of this game. How could you possibly know if I've lurked at all, let alone at what frequency it did/did not occur? As far as I know, the only two possibilities are:
    1. You're making up reasons to scum read me, which is incredibly scummy for obvious reasons as town would have no reason to do that. Or...
    2. You're a moderator/admin abusing your powers to see through my invisibility and get information you shouldn't have, which is cheating.

So are you scum or a cheater? Take your pick.

Two points here:

1. Lurking is a tactic used to avoid attention. It can be used by scum to stay out of the spotlight to avoid scrutiny/pressure/night actions, but it can also be used be important town roles to avoid being targeted by scum. Lurking is not inherently scummy. That said, the whole point of lurking is to avoid attention. How can you possibly argue that I have been avoiding attention when, as you yourself noted, I have pushed back against the two most active posters in this game, an action which all but assures that I will receive MORE attention? That makes no sense whatsoever.

2. I have not "actively campaigned that lower posts is superior". That is a strawman argument, and a ridiculous one at that. I said that sheer post count is not alignment indicative and isn't itself sufficient in determining the value of a player's contribution. And once again, arguing with the most active players in the game would be extremely counterproductive if my goal was to "squash conversation" as you claim.

Die, scum.

-vote Starbucks

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

Based on what? Have you isod BK? His entire read set for day 2 was cherry picked out of pizza huts last will. We have EVERYTHING BK is going to contribute for the day already.
    I have isoD Bk. Have you isoD chipotle? Chipotles entire day two spill has been to deflect any aggression that has come their way and put up a weak distraction on jack in the box. We likely have Everything chipotle will offer today as well.

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

I have isoD Bk. Have you isoD chipotle? Chipotles entire day two spill has been to deflect any aggression that has come their way and put up a weak distraction on jack in the box. We likely have Everything chipotle will offer today as well.
    I've iso'd everyone.

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Your ISO is more words than your other 100 posts combined. So by your own logic, your ISO is OMGUS.
    Is there a world where subway, Dairy Queen, and Chick-fil-A are a scum team?
    I genuinely believe that based solely on RP it’s an improbability. But if that’s the case I haven’t seen any major connections outside of dominos/Starbucks

35. ISO #1585

Is there a world where subway, Dairy Queen, and Chick-fil-A are a scum team?
    I genuinely believe that based solely on RP it’s an improbability. But if that’s the case I haven’t seen any major connections outside of dominos/Starbucks
    There is a world, but I don't think it's the one we live in. I have town reads on both Subway and Chic-fil-A. Of course there's always a possibility for cult shenanigans, but as of right now I don't see either of these players as scum.

36. ISO #1586

Most of my posts are miscategorized in Starbucks' ISO. I don't have the energy to go through every single one, but I encourage everyone to actually look through it and look at my posts in context and draw your own conclusions. While you're at it, take a look at Starbucks' posts- you'll notice most of them are 1 line, many of them are simple responses to others which are either fluff or making baseless claims, so aside from the fact that his sheer post count is higher than mine, his individual posts are on average less relevant to the game than mine. But again, I encourage you to see for yourself.

Dont have the energy because it would ask you to slip some more. He's asking you to have your own read without it being hingant on anything he says - ANOTHER ROUND OF WANTING TOWN APPROVED OPINION

Feel free to iso me and record the percenatage. I'll happily ACTUALLY respond to everyhthing you say about them rather than just saying "hur dur theire wrong"

The main thing I want is to call attention to the conclusions drawn here by Starbucks and illustrate why they are incredibly misleading.

Literally had one conversation about PH's LW and none of it had any bearing on my own reads except to say that I agreed with his assessment of Papa Johns. I also followed up and questioned Chipotle about his response to PH's will, but that's the extent of it. So saying that "a majority of [my] day 2 reads hinge on copying PH's LW" is blatantly misleading.

Saying you've literally had one converastion is a bit irrelivant when youve had so few overall. Maybe if you had contirbuted other things it would be misleading, but it is otherwise just flat out the math of your posts today.

I mentioned that all involved in that vote look scummy for their participation in it. I highlighted particular players that stood out as being extra sheep-y about it. The reason Popeyes was not highlighted is that he started the fucking train and therefore by definition was not sheeping. I even noted previously that I supported the pressure on him today, but I found his response convincing enough to leave him alone for now.

It wasnt sheeping, but he also STARTED THE TRAIN.... which isnt exactly a good point lol. A player starting a mislynch train doesnt just get off free you dipshit. Yes, and you did say one thing and then ignore it after, in the same way you voted Subway, then pulled off and read him as hard town. Youre poking at them and then backing off because you dont want them pressured.... just like how you didnt list them as extra scummy. Keep it up fucker.

Disagreeing with a player doesn't make them scum. Not sure why you think I should scumread Popeyes just because we disagree about your playstyle.

Correct, but his logic on STARTING THE MISLYNCH hinged on the idea that I was more town. Its super town to read me as town apparently.... so what does tha make you?

I absolutely dislike how Subway handled the Wendys lynch, but I have other reasons for believing he is town which supersede this error in judgment on his part. Think for a minute about his RP. He said he hired a detective agency. Would scum hire a detective agency? I think it's extremely unlikely.

Ya they may, speaking of RP... wahts yours?

I haven't been hostile, that's your thing.

Disagree. maybe go read your own posts.

I haven't ever told a player I wouldn't talk to them again. That is an outright lie.

no THAT is a lie. Go read your own posts.

You literally targeted a person who claimed he was witched and are arguing that this clears you of being the witch. That does not clear you of being the witch. The fact that you openly claimed that you targeted him does make it less likely since that would be extremely risky, but I wouldn't put it past you. You ARE cleared of being either of the killers, but I'm operating under the assumption that at least one evil faction has multiple members, so not being a killer doesn't mean not scum. I think it's odd that you are so obsessed with "confirming" yourself that you refuse to acknowledge this possibility.

Ya it does. lol. For someone so set on a possible RP meaning you sure as shit want to exclude hard feedback meaning. Suspicciosuly off balance values.

I'm also not sure what gives you the idea that both killers are acting alone. Obviously if someone has a lead on a solo killer, that would be the highest priority lynch target, but I don't think we have enough information to say there are 2 solo killers, unless you know something I don't.

Its a bit of host meta in the colors Crypt uses for roles. I also only said 1 of them is probably alone. I believe we have a 3 man faction and a serial killer. Iv'e said this, read the thread.

I never said Popeyes was lock town. You just assumed I viewed him that way. You can still doubt that I'm being honest about my reads, but this is not a valid reason to do so.

He was one of the standout scummiest people on the lynch, taking a viewpoint that you disagree with completely, youve just flat out let him walk over accusation, and you still put him as highly town. Doesnt take a lot to see it.

Speaking of which, going from "I don't think these reads are genuine" to "clearly these two people are only listed as town because they're on a scum team together" is a massive leap. The only "evidence" of this you have mentioned is your erroneous assumption that I viewed Popeyes as lock town, which I don't.

It actualyl went the other way based on your FACT of readin him as lock town based on your actions. Or I suppose you wouldnt read him as lock town since hes in your night chat....

How could Taco Bell's RP information confirm me as part of a team? I haven't publicly claimed my RP name, so I'm curious how you could use any RP information to pin me to a scum team.

I didn't say this. Read better.

People who are skimming/ not playing close attention. Stop doing that. You need to read this.

As of this post, I haven't voted you (though that will change shortly). But even if I had, how would that be an attempt to squash conversation?

Your scum reads are more active people. Not rocket science. Use one brain cell and youll get there.

I have had invisible mode on for the entirety of this game. How could you possibly know if I've lurked at all, let alone at what frequency it did/did not occur? As far as I know, the only two possibilities are:
    1. You're making up reasons to scum read me, which is incredibly scummy for obvious reasons as town would have no reason to do that. Or...
    2. You're a moderator/admin abusing your powers to see through my invisibility and get information you shouldn't have, which is cheating.

So are you scum or a cheater? Take your pick.

Maybe i'm just not a dumbass? Your low post count is flat out lurking by definition, you post without being visible on the thread - anyone can see that - and Dominoes already commented about it before I ever did. But yes, plant your feet on OOG issues since you cant win in thread.

Two points here:

1. Lurking is a tactic used to avoid attention. It can be used by scum to stay out of the spotlight to avoid scrutiny/pressure/night actions, but it can also be used be important town roles to avoid being targeted by scum. Lurking is not inherently scummy. That said, the whole point of lurking is to avoid attention. How can you possibly argue that I have been avoiding attention when, as you yourself noted, I have pushed back against the two most active posters in this game, an action which all but assures that I will receive MORE attention? That makes no sense whatsoever.

So you admit youre lurking because it isnt that scummy or youre not lurking? Why defend the act of lurking in the same paragraph where you say youre not? Seem to be caught in the middle wanting to play both sides there King.

2. I have not "actively campaigned that lower posts is superior". That is a strawman argument, and a ridiculous one at that. I said that sheer post count is not alignment indicative and isn't itself sufficient in determining the value of a player's contribution. And once again, arguing with the most active players in the game would be extremely counterproductive if my goal was to "squash conversation" as you claim.

OOG you really need to google strawman my dude. Back to game- You really need to google strawman my dude. And I actually quoted your suggestion that more posts was inferior (i.e. less posts is superiror) at the beginning of my post. Youre also a lurker, and scum reading the highest activity players for play stlye alone rather than any actual slips or real trackable patterns. Youre grasping at strawmans...

Die, scum.

-vote Starbucks
    Come at me motehr fucker. My responses in white

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

There is a world, but I don't think it's the one we live in. I have town reads on both Subway and Chic-fil-A. Of course there's always a possibility for cult shenanigans, but as of right now I don't see either of these players as scum.
    Look at this pattern of interaction, reads, and defenses. It's happening in front of you.

40. ISO #1590

I'm never voting BK so good luck.
    Care to elaborate on why that is?

I went back and re-read Starbucks's analysis on BK and I see many parallels with how I read Chipotle. BK is heavily confrontational, but only on the defensive. He covered with fluff for mosts of his posts Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2, whilst making statements that are certainly frustrating to read, and borderline intentionally misleading. Every single one of his posts has been either 1. parroting another town member, 2. posing subliminal questions ("Maybe there's a disguiser?" plants the idea in Town's mind to worry about a disguiser and encourages pushing lynches before a possible disguiser could escape), 3. defending himself confrontationally, or 4. Pure fluff; save for the one post where he asked us to PM Cryptonic about the unique roles question (which conveniently, would be helping to defend the multiple cit claimers, Chipotle and Popeyes, both of whom are being scumread fairly heavily at the moment).

I see many reasons to scumread Burger King at the moment and not many reasons to townread him, so I'm curious where you're coming from with that statement.

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

I am not scum my dude. You are flat out wrong regarding my slot.
    I am scum reading both Burger King and Chipotle.
    I'll hear that then, im fine being wrong, youre nowhere close to as big a read of mine as BK. Drop a vote on Burger King if you wouldnt mind. He kicks more when you look at him as we can see.

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

Care to elaborate on why that is?

I went back and re-read Starbucks's analysis on BK and I see many parallels with how I read Chipotle. BK is heavily confrontational, but only on the defensive. He covered with fluff for mosts of his posts Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2, whilst making statements that are certainly frustrating to read, and borderline intentionally misleading. Every single one of his posts has been either 1. parroting another town member, 2. posing subliminal questions ("Maybe there's a disguiser?" plants the idea in Town's mind to worry about a disguiser and encourages pushing lynches before a possible disguiser could escape), 3. defending himself confrontationally, or 4. Pure fluff; save for the one post where he asked us to PM Cryptonic about the unique roles question (which conveniently, would be helping to defend the multiple cit claimers, Chipotle and Popeyes, both of whom are being scumread fairly heavily at the moment).

I see many reasons to scumread Burger King at the moment and not many reasons to townread him, so I'm curious where you're coming from with that statement.
    Huh? I feel he spends a lot of time making his posts and takes another way to approach the game. I am also mainly defensive. In fact, I'm waiting for you to switch from BK to me so I can start laughing and enjoy the game 3x times more.

48. ISO #1598

Huh? I feel he spends a lot of time making his posts and takes another way to approach the game. I am also mainly defensive. In fact, I'm waiting for you to switch from BK to me so I can start laughing and enjoy the game 3x times more.
    Thats a very interesting stance. Are you claiming that BK is untouchable because you want to garner more attention on yourself or because you place higher value on BK being alive?

49. ISO #1599

Thats a very interesting stance. Are you claiming that BK is untouchable because you want to garner more attention on yourself or because you place higher value on BK being alive?
    No. I'm just saying I'm a total crazy bitch. Maybe I was a bit extreme with the "waiting for you to switch to me" but I feel me not voting BK will eventually end in you voting me.

50. ISO #1600