S-FM 230: Pulp Fiction - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    The Others get a factional night kill and I don't know why a vigi would waste a shot this early.
    I mean, it's not impossible that the shot came from the Others, but that seems like a waste too to go after a 0 poster.

As for the vig, they wouldn't have really "wasted" their shot by hitting scum would they? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's advantages to both shooting early and holstering until later as a limited shot vig. The main advantage to shooting early is that you don't have to worry as much about surviving to help your team. Another one is removing wifom quickly - which is exactly what a 0 poster is. Clear a way so that the Town core can be developed quicker and stronger.

Because the vig in this game switches between vig and vet (in Town of Salem terminology), it still makes more sense to me to come from a vig.

But I dunno at the end of the day.

It matters more the knock-on effect. If the shot came from the vig, then the RB might've hit the right person. Also, Marsellus could be a failed NK target. Or in the chance that the kill was from a vig, the Others might've failed because they attacked the rapist.

There are a few possibilities here and maybe even more I'm not thinking of. That's why I said earlier it's best to bear all of them in mind, because it's just wifom without knowing which pieces we have for the puzzle.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    [CENTER]DAY 2 START

The day dawns on LA the scent of smog and death fills the air as the LAPD swarms a diner, inside the diner lays a body.
    The gang walk into the diner with police protection they look and the ground laughing, marcellus turns to a cop and asks what happened.
    he walked into the diner, grabbed his-self a booth sitting down and began digging into a plate of bacon and eggs.

All of a sudden bullet shots rang through the air, high pitched ringing fills the air as he attempted to run to the door, with no remorse 2 revolver rounds smashed into kneecaps. he let out high pitched screams and fell to the floor tears rolling down his face as he crawled to the door. he turned to see a woman stood laughing above him while a man walked around the diner collecting wallets and shooting in the air. The woman turned to the man saying "Hey honey watch this" she manically laughed and let out the remaining 4 rounds into his head, blood dripped to the floor as the woman and man run from the diner jumping in a old 50's sports car and driving off.

Marcellus looks down at the man, inspecting his bag you find a sheet of paper reading "Victims who got away", you also find a cop uniform and a shotgun.
    @Suntax

So we know that Slayer was killed by Jules or was this just roleplay?

6. ISO #406

@Suntax

So we know that Slayer was killed by Jules or was this just roleplay?
    Seeing as he was shot by a woman
    I can't make a direct comment on this
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

It was in the setup questions I believe however the killer is hinted to in the flavour text.
    I have attempted to keep it in te Pulp Fiction universe while making sure people can still find out who the killer was away from having to watch pulp fiction.

If you have seen the movie then the diner scene relates to 2 characters mainly and 1 near the end
    It would be best for anyone who has seen the movie to outline this.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

10. ISO #410

Which question are you referring to?
    Here was the post I was talking about. I asked about who you would want a wagon instead on but I was hoping to get any response back from the points I made about your post tbh.

Spoiler : quoted post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    In a normal setup, I might agree with you, but now, we've got 2 teams of 2. This means that it's possible for anyone to have a fair number of votes on them, including each scum team.

I'd rather him be trying as Town. Thing is, people don't have to be right, but when they show they're trying and believing that they are right, that's when they should stay, unless something else comes up that would suggest otherwise (eg being peaked scum by the cop).

Unfortunately, I've literally seen this argument and then the person has flipped Town, Mafia and 3P (and they were different people, more than once for each alignment) so I don't see it as very strong personally.

Who would you rather be the leading wagon and why? You only really talk about Town reads further down.

I actually don't know what I think about this.

Lol the amount of times I've heard the second part of that sentence :laughing:

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

He claimed arsonist when there was no arsonist and it seems likely a scum player would try out this meta to stay under the radar.
    A lot (pfft lol) has happened since then though...

Don't you see any of his other posts being Town?

Is he the only person you're sus of right now?

Your top scumspect is based off an early claim (personally I took it as a joke especially since arsonist isn't a role in the game)

18. ISO #418

A lot (pfft lol) has happened since then though...

Don't you see any of his other posts being Town?

Is he the only person you're sus of right now?

Your top scumspect is based off an early claim (personally I took it as a joke especially since arsonist isn't a role in the game)
    I also didn't like his scumlist and his confidence in it. He never really explained it either. And playing like town doesn't make you town.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by widomakr View Post
    -vote Hybrid
    <vote>Hybrid</vote>

The reason why I changed my vote was because of the long defense... should he be town it should have been short and to the point... that and it lacked substance... no way of verifying if he was town...

that and I am following the mob on this one... im new to this... so i will trust the majority...

would it be reasonable to think that Ef was evil because he is now MIA?
    o.O

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

I also didn't like his scumlist and his confidence in it.
    Tbf to you, you're right, you did point that out.

Right now my brain isn't doing so well to try and dig deeper with your thoughts on this though.

He never really explained it either. And playing like town doesn't make you town.
    Usually, the simplest answer is the correct one (lol after just arguing the vig was the simplest answer).

Deep wolfing is a thing, but until you come to a dead end with other leads or some mechanical information points to them, people who are playing like Town, should be thought of as likely Town at least. I'm not saying clear them, or don't have your wits about you, but what you'll need to do if you're Town is find your teammates and work with them. Paranoia of "but they look too Town" will only stop you on this.

You aren't the only one to have this mentality - not the first and certainly not the last. Just my 2 cents really.

24. ISO #424

TOWN
    Spruance

Mesk514
    Because_Why_Not

Otakudweeb69
    Hybrid

IDK
    Superjack
    Marshmallow Marshal
    Rachyl
    Efekannn02
    Widowmakr
    Nawa

BAD GUYS
    Stealthbomber16
    Can you give explanations for these please?

(I know you've talked about Stealth, and you don't need a lot, just a brief point or so)

25. ISO #425

In a normal setup, I might agree with you, but now, we've got 2 teams of 2. This means that it's possible for anyone to have a fair number of votes on them, including each scum team.

I'd rather him be trying as Town. Thing is, people don't have to be right, but when they show they're trying and believing that they are right, that's when they should stay, unless something else comes up that would suggest otherwise (eg being peaked scum by the cop).

Unfortunately, I've literally seen this argument and then the person has flipped Town, Mafia and 3P (and they were different people, more than once for each alignment) so I don't see it as very strong personally.

Who would you rather be the leading wagon and why? You only really talk about Town reads further down.

I actually don't know what I think about this.

Lol the amount of times I've heard the second part of that sentence :laughing:

If Mesk wants to play these games, it might be good advice for her to do more than just repeat "I'm Town, gaiz" in the future.

Jus' sayin'.
    changed my mind you are the mvp

also i really dont care in the end it s just a game lolz just try sj after me
    also stealth IT WAS FUCKNIG 4 AM AND I WANTED TO SAY STH ASAP x.x
    anyways it s not fun as well, only 4-5 people are active out of 13 so i dont even care losing this one
    btw do we win if our faction wins or do we have to be alive till the very end? idk if there is even a wining thing

26. ISO #426

The thing is don't want to try hard since there are stubborn people like zeratul and stealth which stealth hates, zeratul underestimates so i don t even give a fuck losing this
    SJ obv evil, efekann obv butch. Widomakr and Rachyl are afk
    IMO stealth is mia, zeratul/B_W_N is marcellus Rachyl and widomakr are others or rapists

you may follow stealth cause there is no one except efe to role block me at night.

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    The thing is don't want to try hard since there are stubborn people like zeratul and stealth which stealth hates, zeratul underestimates so i don t even give a fuck losing this
    IMO stealth is mia, zeratul/B_W_N is marcellus Rachyl and widomakr are others or rapists

you may follow stealth cause there is no one except efe to role block me at night.
    @Hybrid
    Can you role claim please.

28. ISO #428

Can you give explanations for these please?

(I know you've talked about Stealth, and you don't need a lot, just a brief point or so)
    TOWN
    Spruance - me

Mesk514 - spams he is town
    Because_Why_Not - talks way too much

Otakudweeb69 - Plays like town which is good enough for now
    Hybrid - scum try harder

IDK
    Superjack
    Marshmallow Marshal
    Rachyl
    Efekannn02
    Widowmakr
    Nawa

BAD GUYS
    Stealthbomber16 - muy malo

29. ISO #429

Back there.
    My vote and lean on Marshmallow Marshall was YOLO meta hunt.
    Stealthbomber totally knows his role. That's meta.
    If Hybrid is trying his strat from Alch, then i probs know his role.
    You are butch, right?

Mesk tries to make everyone not to take her seriously. That's a scum tell, IMO.
    YOLO
    -vote Mesk514
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Reconsidering:

After because' post regarding thoughts on my reads:
    I am starting to believe your theory of wido/stealth alliance possibly involving Mia and mars
    However: I still REALLY dislike the shifty say wido is posting

Regarding nawa: I haven't seen him post anything legit as far as accusations with reasoning, I still have a slight scum lean on him, even if you who I read as town says otherwise

Marshmallow and spruance who I missed in my last reads list:
    Marshmallow I have a slight scum lean on mostly due to lack of creating original thoughts; the posts I read back on seemed to all be omgus

Spruance I have a town lean on because they aren't placing me high- I personally take that as a really good sign because while personally from a third person point of view I would have a town lean on myself, it would be a pretty low placed one.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Reconsidering:

After because' post regarding thoughts on my reads:
    I am starting to believe your theory of wido/stealth alliance possibly involving Mia and mars
    However: I still REALLY dislike the shifty say wido is posting

Regarding nawa: I haven't seen him post anything legit as far as accusations with reasoning, I still have a slight scum lean on him, even if you who I read as town says otherwise

Marshmallow and spruance who I missed in my last reads list:
    Marshmallow I have a slight scum lean on mostly due to lack of creating original thoughts; the posts I read back on seemed to all be omgus

Spruance I have a town lean on because they aren't placing me high- I personally take that as a really good sign because while personally from a third person point of view I would have a town lean on myself, it would be a pretty low placed one.
    Lack of original thoughts?
    First, this is my first game, and I never played forum ToS or things like that.
    Second, do you mean original thoughts like "I just have a gut feeling so hey, lets lynch that guy!"
    Third, my reasonment on Rachyl was original

I think widowmakr is just not getting the game, and that Stealth may be the less suspicious player of this damn game... also alliance? And who is Mia? Probably another who forgot the game...?

39. ISO #439

TOWN
    Spruance - me

Mesk514 - spams he is town
    Because_Why_Not - talks way too much

Otakudweeb69 - Plays like town which is good enough for now
    Hybrid - scum try harder

IDK
    Superjack
    Marshmallow Marshal
    Rachyl
    Efekannn02
    Widowmakr
    Nawa

BAD GUYS
    Stealthbomber16 - muy malo
    Why having long posts/posting a lot makes you scummish?
    I'd rather say that if you post a lot, it's because you don't think you'll commit errors that will make you suspicious.

40. ISO #440

NOTICE
    If by the 24hr mark (7:15 GMT 0) Efekannn has not posted meaningfull discussion to the game then he/she will be replaced Thank you

41. ISO #441

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Trying to tell all roles like this, say who to follow... Neutral Benign behavior. Butch?

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I lol, cause I am Mesk & I am Town. and this is so fucking funny. Cause I'm telling the truth, albeit I'm not adding anything, but im a smart cookie.
    Can someone kill him? With fire, with a gun, with gas, microwave, mothership, rope, hang, x ship, I DONT CARE! JUST DIEEEEE!!! xD

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

I think butch is the grey area of how people define scum (non-Town vs a threat to Town's win). He can win with Town, and he has a better chance in wining at all by working with Town (because part of his wincon is to see the Rapists killed iirc).

What makes you think he's butch over any other faction? It seems almost impossible to single out imo.
    Sorry for late reply.

Personally, I consider as scums as people who must kill the Town. The Survivors are not scums, nor are Jesters or Executioners, because they can be used.

Butch is like a benign.

At this point of the game, I no longer think widowmakr is butch. I think it's Hybrid. Widow may be just a bad town or an other (a member of the others, the faction).

48. ISO #448
    Rachyl

okay i am placing my vote
    -vote stealthbomber16

49. ISO #449
    Rachyl

awwwwh come on guys leave Hybrid alone!!!! hes innocent!!!!!!

50. ISO #450

I'll repeat it.
    Stealthbomber16 and Marshmallow Marshall know eachother, or atleast Stealthbomber does. That means, they are same faction(otherwise Stealth would vote him).
    Honestly i don't like Otaku's leaning on Stealth, he probably realised what i realised and is leaning on SB16(there is only 1 town team), but isn't revealing his suspicions.
    I reconsider my mind and wait till meta. Nothing else to say.
    -unvote
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一