{Point Ban} WhiteChapel: 1-S2-1-1009638 Teemo: 1-S2-1-7333627
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

WhiteChapel: 1-S2-1-1009638 Teemo: 1-S2-1-7333627

Vigilant with the most accurate shots, didn't even say a word once, always targeted Triad, Neutrals and a proven BD turned cultist the night before (with zero suspicion on him, the whole town trusted him)

His only defense while i was accusing him of shooting without reasoning was 'Who needs a reason to shoot them?'

His name was WhiteChapel and the whole game found him suspicious

I created an account just to report him.....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by FrozenFenix; July 26th, 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: added last line

2. ISO #2

Re: Detects exact roles (WhiteChapel)

SC ID VERIFICATION

WhiteChapel: Correct. 1-S2-1-1009638
    [ADDED] Teemo: Correct. 1-S2-1-7333627

Respective Hotkeys

WhiteChapel: 6
    Teemo: 2

Was the Game Result altered?

WhiteChapel: If he was actually hacking, of course.
    Teemo: Yes, Cult had less chance of winning.

Previous Offenses

WhiteChapel: None
    Teemo: Reactionary Gamethrowing & Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=7333627

Player Offenses

WhiteChapel: Bank Hacking , Possible Hacking

Teemo: Reactionary Game-Throwing & Griefing

Summary

Setup: WhiteChapel prefers Mass Murderer, Serial Killer, Vigilante, Judge, Survivor, Witch and Witch Doctor.

- Upon checking his bank, he has 20529 points, 8 victories and 1299 games played. He doesn't have any achievement at all and doesn't appear to be a donor of any kind. This seems to be a hacked bank. -

Day 1: --

Night 1: WhiteChapel tries to shoot someone, but he can't find his gun. Teemo is bussed, roleblocked and finally converted.

Day 2: Teemo immediately after being converted claims to be a Sheriff and says that 1 is Cultist. (This is correct as he now belongs to the Cult team) He did not talk about this strategy with his team and randomly started to accuse 1 in an attempt to gain credibility or just to throw the game as it had long discussions and nights. This fails and he gets lynched instead (the Witch Doctor also PM's him asking what the hell is he doing). 10 abstains on 1's trial and guilties on Teemo's trial.

Night 2: After 15~ seconds he decides to shoot 15. To be honest, 1 was clearly Cult but he opted to shoot 15. If we imagine that he's hacking I guess he could have seen that the ML was going to visit 1. However, the ML got killed that night and 1 survived.

Day 3: 15 dies and flips Executioner. 4 (Liaison) is lynched.

Night 3: After 15~ seconds he decides to shoot 11 (Witch Doctor). He then switches to 14 (Forger).

Day 4: Both 11 and 14 are dead. There are several trials today: 13, who claims Investigator. 10, who claims Vigilante. 3, who claims Doctor and is lynched. He flips Dragon Head. 10 votes and guilties 3. 10 PMs 9 that he's going to shoot 6. 9 agrees and says that he'll check 1 (who was basically confirmed Cultist since D1 but people seemed to forget)

Night 4: 10 kills 6. 6 was Bus Driver but was converted to Cultist just the night before meaning that he was basically confirmed as he had been posting his night actions at the start of each day and there was no suspicious missing night action due to conversion to Cult.

Day 5: 6 flips Cultist. 1 (last Cultist) is lynched as 9 checked him. Game ends in a Town win.

Recommended Action

WhiteChapel: Point Ban
    Teemo: Watch List x2

Additional Notes

Although there are some signs of possible hacking, we can't be sure that 10 was actually hacking. He never chooses to shoot or votes a Town up. Then, he suddenly decides to kill 6 when he was basically confirmed Bus Driver at that point. It's true that 15 didn't participate much in the chat but he didn't even check the Chat Log... Same for 14. To be honest, the fact that he has a Hacked Bank makes thing even more suspicious. I can't recommend a PermaBan 100% but if Arrow thinks it's worth the risk to add a PermaBan to the Point Ban I'll be completely ok with it.

Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: WhiteChapel: 1-S2-1-1009638 Teemo: 1-S2-1-7333627

i didnt cheat at all. i got lucky with shooting. did i hack my bank? yes. any reason to play the game with a hacked bank other than ascetics? none. the guy that created an account just to report me can go shove a rusty cheese grater up the wahoo. i actually probably wont ever play the game again after this. thanks

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by whitechapel View Post
    i didnt cheat at all. i got lucky with shooting. did i hack my bank? yes. any reason to play the game with a hacked bank other than ascetics? none. the guy that created an account just to report me can go shove a rusty cheese grater up the wahoo. i actually probably wont ever play the game again after this. thanks
    Bank hacking, aside from extra models, color names and custom executions gives you some privileges:

- More repick power during setup phase.

- Ability to prefer roles so that you may get them if possible.

- Ability to blacklist roles in order to not get those roles if possible.

Points are a way to thank players that have dedicated a considerable amount of time to Sc2 Mafia. Therefore, if we allowed Bank Hacking it would be a direct insult for all those players and their months or years of dedication.

Thank you!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    You're asking for a lift of your pointban?
    i mean, yeah. i fucked up. I was honest about it. I was new to the game when i started and just went for the gusto. If it cant be done it cant be done, im just trying to reach out here and see what I can do.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Well, we almost never grant pointban lifts this early, for reasons that we have no assurance you won't bankhack again. I'll have to discuss this, but I would brace for the answer to be "no."

If the answer IS yes, you'll have to start from 0 points.
    Im fine with that, i didnt have more than 100 points before i bank hacked anyway. Maybe there would be a probationary way to fix this? I could say... submit replays every now and then to prove my bank hasnt been hacked?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13