Actually 100% lol as I'm the Illuminati here
    ????????????????????????

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @blinkskater use your head for a second. the shit ur saying and alignments u are making DO NOT MAKE SENSE.

sit back, breath, and think for a damn minute on the present situation.
    Mag = not his town self
    mm = not his town self
    kenny = scum
    distorted = getting shot n2

12. ISO #1262

@AIVION if it comes to it are u willing to hammer MM?
    I might be, as I mentioned I scumread both Kenny and MM.

I also feel like what Blink said on MM being easier to read as he goes along may be accurate (Don't know, as I stated I have no Meta reads on anyone.)

I just feel like, so far, Out of the two Kenny is the scummiest based off of the information I've gathered so far (But not ALL of the information ofc).

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mag = not his town self
    mm = not his town self
    kenny = scum
    distorted = getting shot n2
    mag is trying to hammer MM over kenny. kenny has been voted (for real to lynch) by everyone except MM and varnic in this game (MM even put him at L-1 until i said ill hammer)

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

14. ISO #1264
    Ganelon

Oh shit he came on

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Respectable thoughts. Jump in my pocket.
    I don't really see scum Magoroth say that kind of stuff. I don't see ANY scum say the kind of stuff, actually. Not on page 2. He's just too carefree, alike Aamirus. And scum Magoroth is not carefree AT ALL. So I will say Aamirus is scummier.

-autosaved post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh shit he came on
    Good!

Now he can defend himself.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't really see scum Magoroth say that kind of stuff. I don't see ANY scum say the kind of stuff, actually. Not on page 2. He's just too carefree, alike Aamirus. And scum Magoroth is not carefree AT ALL. So I will say Aamirus is scummier.

-autosaved post
    when ahve you seen mag as scum?

19. ISO #1269
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't really see scum Magoroth say that kind of stuff. I don't see ANY scum say the kind of stuff, actually. Not on page 2. He's just too carefree, alike Aamirus. And scum Magoroth is not carefree AT ALL. So I will say Aamirus is scummier.-autosaved post
    Remember when I was scvmurderer? I was pretty carefree ^^

20. ISO #1270

mag is trying to hammer MM over kenny. kenny has been voted (for real to lynch) by everyone except MM and varnic in this game (MM even put him at L-1 until i said ill hammer)
    so? are you saying scums can't vote scums? did i miss that rule or something?

21. ISO #1271
    Ganelon

when ahve you seen mag as scum?
    I was Scvmurderer in Efe's game. You were SC2Maf player and Hybrid was you. Kenny was Hybrid.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

What? Guys, if Kenny was scum, he would be voting the easy counterwagon who fucked up: ME. But now you say that Mag tried to hammer me?????????? That's not town mag in his normal status...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

I think MM's playstyle is completely off:

@Marshmallow Marshall He did not flinch at 2 ppl being put to L-1 (he himself put kenny to L-1, moved it shortly after though) he is not analyzing the setup like he usually does, he is not pressing against people for the roleclaims first few hours of the game, he himself even claimed a role which is odd asf since he usually yells at people in big caps. He just does not seem like he is playing as MM plays, at all.

-@magoroth Mag is not playing his usual self either. he is usually ALL OVER THE PLACE, and a top poster by far due to it. he is usually throwing votes around like crazy and changing his mind when he does anything every few seconds. this is completely consistent every game he has played (havnt seen him scum yet). so seeing him more laid back and confident is completely out of character for him.

those are my 2 biggest scum reads.

@Kenny is coming off mixing stuff up, opportunistic of trying to keep focus off him to ANYONE else, and isnt forming good reasons on pushes or lynches.

@Varnic asked to be lynched when he found out how much reading this game implies. not sure if it was a noob WIFOM move, or he wanted to replace out or not keep up, but either way that slot will end up getting modkilled or replaced by tonight anyways. but due to his reaction its kinda towny? dunno new scum would probably try to fake more and wouldent ask to be lynched.

@aamirus back and forth here but scum lean, just not really any scum hunting coming from her, and if kenny flips town i think she will be the next push. if kenny flips town i think MM/aamirus/mag need to be lynched back to back honestly. hell im even thinking kenny is getting scapegoated, becuase the last scum would have to be between @AIVION , @Varnic @Marshmallow Marshall is possible
    I agree with the Mag scumread, but at the same time, you KEEP your bullshit on me about the L-1???? So, for everyone to see it....

Putting people on L-1 with a "Don't hammer" mention on the post is pro-town. It allows for the most pure reactions from scums, especially on D1, and Distorted usually AGREES with that. He's saying we are tunneling and it's ohhh so baaad, but he's doing the exact fucking thing and is not listening to what I say. I also said I had not seen Magoroth at L-1 because I was coming back from work, I was hungry and tired, and I was reading the page 1-2 posts when that was happening. Not the best play? Maybe. Scum because of it? NO.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

lol who defended kenny? aamirus pushed to have him lynched and is only on MM cuz of me. EVERYONE HERE except varnic pushed at kenny. MM even put him at L-1 for a short time then removed it. this is a town lynch.
    you are playing this game with the sole mindset that kennys "scum" partner would defend him and his HORRENDOUS day 1 play, and you refuse to look at it open mindedly, can't wait to pew pew pew

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

you are playing this game with the sole mindset that kennys "scum" partner would defend him and his HORRENDOUS day 1 play, and you refuse to look at it open mindedly, can't wait to pew pew pew
    an open mind? no im exploring MANY options. you literally havnt even put together 1 scenario rofl not even 1 partner of his. you just keep firing back and yelling KENNY IS SCUM. prove it.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

I saw Blink say stuff implying he was Vigi. I 100% believe the claim, as it is not a role for Infiltrator (They cant kill), but the "proof" lies in a post where he asked someone what they would do as a vigilante... Say hi to the breadcrumbing town Vigilante blinkskater. NOW, @blinkskater , why will you shoot Distorted? Are you really sure that he's Illuminati? Because it is POSSIBLE, but I want to know why. The reveal makes it so unlikely when you look at probabilities that idk if I think he's illuminati anymore.

Look at Varnic, he has parked his vote on me for centuries... That's not scummy AT ALL, yet noone talked about it. Shouldn't it ring a bell in my voter's mind???

49. ISO #1299

an open mind? no im exploring MANY options. you literally havnt even put together 1 scenario rofl not even 1 partner of his. you just keep firing back and yelling KENNY IS SCUM. prove it.
    i've been over many options today read the thread buddy, news flash distorted scum dont always defned their mates

50. ISO #1300

yeah im not reading that sorry.
    Just select the text if you dont like it @blinkskater