Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 3145
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    LMFAOOOOOO SHEEPSAYSMEEP 2.0 SCUM
    You're saying I'm scum right? If I'm sheepsaysmeep 2.0 then you're my scum mate... tsk tsk tsk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im not fucking voting you your are my strongest town lean
    lol they couldnt lynch me haha time to give them their own medicine which would maybe kill them

Hey Blink Vote Up MM He Is A Info Lynch!

He Would Reveal Kira And The Ultimate Despair And Maybe Magoroth HE IS CONNECTED WITH ALL 3 OF THEM!
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i truly know who alpha wolf is but i refuse to tell you i want you to feel the negative energy on knowing it when you read my lw(maybe postive energy maybe youll take pleasure in having me dead idk)
    lol. Do you actually want to get lynched by claiming lynching you gives us a lot of info?

you wont regret on the infolynch of mine unless you are town lol
    Implying if I am town then I will regret the info I get from your lynch.
    God I like your trolling tbh.

Your lynch gives me info since mm is defending you and you want a replace on raccoon but sadly you can't vote yourself
    I actually do agree with that. If I was someone else here I, perhaps, might consider lynching me for info.
    But not really maybe. Because in a sense that would be kinda the same as a Distorted Day1 lynch for info because he has the most interactions with players.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote unvote

Thus far, I don't really have any strong scum reads, but I do have some fairly strong town reads. So I have to reply in the negative to that question.

Though, let's consider it. I think lynching Kira is a bad idea, I think I really want to know why Gyrlander is being so goddamn cautious. I think this looks a bit like his town meta but still... oh well. Slight town read but it could quickly become a scum read if the circumstances allow it.
    NumberTwo is being AFK, but he did post to some extent. I actually like NumberTwo's playstyle, but due to that post about the '4 vigilante claims' I think I am scum reading him right now.

Blinkskater, for some reasons I have stated and some that I haven't, is being town read by me.

I think the most likely scum teams as of now are... welp I don't have any scum team reads.

I want to know more about CrunchySoul and about Lenneth and ugh... what was his name... Rocket Raccoon.
    Already asked what makes you think I'm being catious. The only possible thing I can think of is that I'm not being as emotive as I usually be. But we're still on Day 1, you banana boy.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #1106

here is the order i got voted with

Kira(town):no need to explain he is a stupid towny
    Marshmallow Marshall(A Wolf):He Is Lynching Me Knowing That Im Town And His Threat Hes Using My Bad Reputation To Lynch Me For His Personal Gain He Will Pretend To Be Wrong Where He Is Actually Right And Winning
    Lenneth(probably wolf):He Freaking Followed MM
    Magoroth(Schroedlinger):I Hate Normies Like Magoroth And TBH He Is Either Sheeping For MM(scummy) Or Getting His Revenge On Me Nomatterless
    IM GONNA DIE
    Just saying, you never said I was scum in any way before I voted you. You're twisting the narrative to fit your purposes. Who does that? Scum. I started voting you just for your reactions didn't tell it to anyone @The Ultimate Despair but it was just pressure. You reacted like the scum efe. Die.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1107
    Ganelon

Infolynching the strongest town read on D1 is retarded, because there simply haven't been that many interactions. The fact that few people have scum slip at all makes me wonder if the scum is composed of experienced players or of AFKs...?

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    lol. Do you actually want to get lynched by claiming lynching you gives us a lot of info?

Implying if I am town then I will regret the info I get from your lynch.
    God I like your trolling tbh.

I actually do agree with that. If I was someone else here I, perhaps, might consider lynching me for info.
    But not really maybe. Because in a sense that would be kinda the same as a Distorted Day1 lynch for info because he has the most interactions with players.
    It Gives Alot Of Info You Would Regret Knowing It(i wont reveal it after the game im playing with fire)

Thank You For The Compliment People I Like Get INSTATOWNREADS Even If They Are Scummy Af Just Ask Fielzanks lol(i would have lynched anyway if he didnt converted me)

Distorted Is Connected To Everyone Like MM But Unlike Distorted MM Is Terrible At Being Out Of Radar HE IS ACTUALLY LEADING THE TRAIN AND NOT KIRA LOL
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #1109

I'm down to lynch MM too @Scvmurderer
    Reasoning would be nice.

a kira lynch also is informative if MM was truly using him or not
    a kira lynch is informative because if he is town there is a small chance MM is using him to get a lynch train you going? You do realize that even then it's a very small chance, right?

Bet you TUD won't vote Mm
    Why would I vote my top town read?

10. ISO #1110

@Scvmurderer , You could use your position as a Vigilante to pressure people by saying:
    "I will kill at random! Anyone who wants to be in my NO-KILL list has to come up with good INFO lynches!"
    Doesn't sound it fun?

You don't know how stupid it looks with the failing bunnies. Seriously.

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just saying, you never said I was scum in any way before I voted you. You're twisting the narrative to fit your purposes. Who does that? Scum. I started voting you just for your reactions didn't tell it to anyone @The Ultimate Despair but it was just pressure. You reacted like the scum efe. Die.
    nice excuse but youre still right with the previous sentences YOU WANTED ME LYNCHED HAHA
    (there is no scummy me or towny me i play both playstyles in a alignementy wayi thats why im so good too not really but still haha)
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1112

Reasoning would be nice.

a kira lynch is informative because if he is town there is a small chance MM is using him to get a lynch train you going? You do realize that even then it's a very small chance, right?

Why would I vote my top town read?
    the more i can visualize it the more it reveals the actual chance points
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #1113

-vote unvote
    Efe is inno.

Kira is too.

Scv is too.

14. ISO #1114

-vote Blinkskater
    Blink is guilty.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    Lets All Ask Our Selves One Question.. What If I Am Right...

18. ISO #1118

-vote unvote
    Efe is inno.

Kira is too.

Scv is too.
    -vote Blinkskater
    Blink is guilty.
    Stfu Its Too Late You Made Me Mad Enough For This Irresponsible Act Of You Having A Info Lynch

Btw The Archon Seems Town Anyway lol IDC He Is Town
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1119

To be fair about Blinks read on you. His entire read is just based on you claiming citizen early in the day.
    And combined with me being skeptical about Blink himself in the first place - If I had to choose I would trust MM's read over Blinks.

But still. Are people really wanting to lynch Day1 just based on their guy feelings?

As I said many times before
    If anyone can think of a good INFO LYNCH
    I will help that lynch
    But good luck. I tried to think of some, didn't succeed.
    gg no lynch Day1, plz.
    vigis shoot their inactive player scumreads
    invests check their active player scumreads
    Prepare for Day2!
    Thats not the only reason i read him as town i know efe pretty good if he were scum hed be coming up with other targets that are far scummier then him to lynch he would be anxious and his wind would be reeling... The fact that he wants to be lynch moves him even farther on my town read chart

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

-vote Blinkskater
    Blink is guilty.
    Blink has stayed out of this all WHILE STAYING CONNECTED. He's just letting the shitstorm I caused go stronger and stronger. Last game he was town. He didn't do that. He jumped in and tried to do something with it. Now he's just letting it happen, letting town get confused, etc. IT IS BLINK

@blinkskater

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Lets All Ask Our Selves One Question.. What If I Am Right...
    and what if you are wrong? you would doom us all i wont be able to carry the town and would troll everyone with a ''misleading'' lw

oh no im getting lynched OH TAKE THAT DIE MM AHAHAHAHHAHA Gg Ez
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1123

Blink has stayed out of this all WHILE STAYING CONNECTED. He's just letting the shitstorm I caused go stronger and stronger. Last game he was town. He didn't do that. He jumped in and tried to do something with it. Now he's just letting it happen, letting town get confused, etc. IT IS BLINK

@blinkskater
    youre copying me another reason why i want to info lynch you(ty for the term btw it greatly helped me to have excuses to lynch my scum/hate reads lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

Stfu Its Too Late You Made Me Mad Enough For This Irresponsible Act Of You Having A Info Lynch

Btw The Archon Seems Town Anyway lol IDC He Is Town
    Lol shut up. It's info pressure. @naz I don't fucking care about what you think of me. Stop insulting people for fun. If it's the only goal you have, stop playing FM.

Gyrlander, the bananas are here to lynch blink

26. ISO #1126
    Ganelon

@blinkskater
    Lol, this might just be true. If so I'm retarded and I should not be playing FM right now.

-vote blinkskater
    I don't like the fact that you're not voting people

27. ISO #1127

@Efekann02 , Ok, it's time to stop man.
    Too much of that shit already.
    Lynch on you won't happen, deal with it. Now stop bringing it up and try to discuss other things?

Are we srsly going to spend the last hours of EoD1 in this Efekann vs MM debate?
    No, else I will fucking hate you all lol. Read my last posts ^^

Also one more thing about blink: he isn't scumhunting. Not putting traps. Not trying to read people. Not being aggressive.

28. ISO #1128

Thats not the only reason i read him as town i know efe pretty good if he were scum hed be coming up with other targets that are far scummier then him to lynch he would be anxious and his wind would be reeling... The fact that he wants to be lynch moves him even farther on my town read chart
    lel i already ceased with the lynch me thing and am backfiring MM's plan with it since the Vote Post On MM youre too late to scum read me Now Haha
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1129

lol they couldnt lynch me haha time to give them their own medicine which would maybe kill them

Hey Blink Vote Up MM He Is A Info Lynch!

He Would Reveal Kira And The Ultimate Despair And Maybe Magoroth HE IS CONNECTED WITH ALL 3 OF THEM!
    Im not sure id vote MM, i would probally only vote my trapper lean atm

30. ISO #1130

Oh btw. I will be very busy on Saturday because of IRL things. Won't get on for a long long while, maybe I'll go to bed without even logging on, sorry really big day

31. ISO #1131

Spoiler : ISO on 2 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    <Replacement
    Welcome!
    ---
    Ok, i just finished reading the chat. What a waste of time..

Could everyone stop with their shitposting and think of a strategy that will let us win instead?

Going to study the setup, brb
    Sorry that you don't have as much free time.
    ---
    So we have a confirmed doctor,vigilante and sheriff. I would suggest that we make some sort of list of people that the vigilante should visit to prevent the doctor and sheriff from visting the same person. Sure it might give the trapper an idea who to visit but i think the alternative could be worse.
    I disagree about posting specific targets. But I agree to general ideas like - vigis shooting their scumreads amongst the more inactives while invests check their scumreads amongst the more actives, to minimize damage tagen by Trapper
    ---
    are the spirits able to kill every night or can they only use 1 bypass kill? I don't think the setup specifies
    I wonder if this implies that you didn't read the setup when you said you would?
    ---
    it doesn't prevent me from posting.
    -vote gyrlander
    I disagree when looking at post count. Hey man. Feels like long time no hear from you. Could you come visit us now that we getting closer to EoD1?
    ---
    interesting idea, it could however expose our vigilante but i think its worth that risk.

Can the trapper switch between using serial killer attacks and MM attacks or is he stuck to MM for the rest of the game if he chooses that?
    You sure you read the setup when you said you would?
    ---
    if he used a program to random all roles then there could be 4 vigilantes.
    There can also be 4 doctors or 4 sheriffs or 4 detectives or 6 citizens. I'm just wondering - was there a point to "there could be 4 vigilantes"?
    ---
    If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    Idk man. I feel like if everyone did this then it would make a juicy targeting for Trapper.
    ---
    i can obviously only do one of those things. lol.

Maybe i think he is a tpr or maybe i think he is a scum.
    Ohh, I see. So you are playing mind games... but then... if everyone did that in their "i would target x y z if i was that, this or that"... what would be the point of making those lists in the first place?
    ---
    If last wills aren't allowed then i hope you guys remember this post if i die tonight. I might update it later today if needed.
    So you srsly didn't read the setup. BUT YOU PROMISED!
    ---
    explain.

Who would you visit?
    WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST WHOM THEY WOULD VISIT SO BADLY?
    ---
    no, im just asking who you would visit if you were a specific role. The same thing that i posted.
    WHYYYYYYY??
    ---
    I just found Last wills in the OOO so im assuming they are allowed.
    Ohh, you started to read the setup? Kinda 300 posts late. But glad you finally did it.
    ---
    which is why everyone needs to post at least 1000 times everyday, so we can make sure that they are alive. If someone stops posting we will assume that he is dead and if he is not dead we will lynch him for beeing a scum.
    This would be a good idea if it wasn't for the fact that it's posted by host when someone dies to poison.
    ---
    Okay, thanks
    Honestly. 350 posts in - we still discussing how the setup works?
    ---
    -unvote

I would be okay with a no lynch today. I just feel like we are more likely to hit a townie then a scum if we lynch today and we have a confirmed vigilante that will kill for us tonight.
    I agree.
    -vote unvote

---
    good morning. I actually thought the days were only 24 hours long
    It's ok. You missed only about 300 posts. Hope you can participate on these last hours.
    ---
    i can agree that his citizen claim is abit fishy, but with all the vigilante claims i would prefer to shoot him instead
    Almost 800 posts in the game and you give your first read. Which incidentally is Efekanns citizen claim and which also happens to be the ONLY reason @blinkskater town reads Efekann
    ---
    Did i missread or do we have 3 vigilante claimers??
    Well, you shouldn't be that surprised given how you said we could even have 4 vigilantes.
    ---
    i have seen him claim citizen on day 1 befeore when he was a citizen. I agree that claiming cit on day 1 is dumb if he actually is a citizen and he should be shot for it.
    ?????????????????????
    ---

^Repost^

Does nobody find him scummy even a little bit?

32. ISO #1132

lel i already ceased with the lynch me thing and am backfiring MM's plan with it since the Vote Post On MM youre too late to scum read me Now Haha
    Well for once your trolling is not trolling at all ^^

33. ISO #1133

Spoiler : ISO on 2 :

Welcome!
    ---

Sorry that you don't have as much free time.
    ---

I disagree about posting specific targets. But I agree to general ideas like - vigis shooting their scumreads amongst the more inactives while invests check their scumreads amongst the more actives, to minimize damage tagen by Trapper
    ---

I wonder if this implies that you didn't read the setup when you said you would?
    ---

I disagree when looking at post count. Hey man. Feels like long time no hear from you. Could you come visit us now that we getting closer to EoD1?
    ---

You sure you read the setup when you said you would?
    ---

There can also be 4 doctors or 4 sheriffs or 4 detectives or 6 citizens. I'm just wondering - was there a point to "there could be 4 vigilantes"?
    ---

Idk man. I feel like if everyone did this then it would make a juicy targeting for Trapper.
    ---

Ohh, I see. So you are playing mind games... but then... if everyone did that in their "i would target x y z if i was that, this or that"... what would be the point of making those lists in the first place?
    ---

So you srsly didn't read the setup. BUT YOU PROMISED!
    ---

WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST WHOM THEY WOULD VISIT SO BADLY?
    ---

WHYYYYYYY??
    ---

Ohh, you started to read the setup? Kinda 300 posts late. But glad you finally did it.
    ---

This would be a good idea if it wasn't for the fact that it's posted by host when someone dies to poison.
    ---

Honestly. 350 posts in - we still discussing how the setup works?
    ---

I agree.
    -vote unvote

---

It's ok. You missed only about 300 posts. Hope you can participate on these last hours.
    ---

Almost 800 posts in the game and you give your first read. Which incidentally is Efekanns citizen claim and which also happens to be the ONLY reason @blinkskater town reads Efekann
    ---

Well, you shouldn't be that surprised given how you said we could even have 4 vigilantes.
    ---

?????????????????????
    ---

^Repost^

Does nobody find him scummy even a little bit?
    I do. And since I won't be there for the start of D2, may you push him for me? Use my unorthodox methods AND NOW READ MY FUCKING CASE AGAINST BLINK FOR GOD'S SAKE.

34. ISO #1134

@Efekann02 , Ok, it's time to stop man.
    Too much of that shit already.
    Lynch on you won't happen, deal with it. Now stop bringing it up and try to discuss other things?

Are we srsly going to spend the last hours of EoD1 in this Efekann vs MM debate?
    oh young archon you didnt read me or understand me it seems IM ON PLAN C/STAGE 3 ON THE MASTERPLAN I IMPROVISED/ADAPTED

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol, this might just be true. If so I'm retarded and I should not be playing FM right now.

-vote blinkskater
    I don't like the fact that you're not voting people
    Youre Using The Worst Excuses To Follow MM With The Lynches Your Naivety And Normieness Actually Doesnt Make You A Schroedlinger Read But A Scum This Time lol

Lol shut up. It's info pressure. @naz I don't fucking care about what you think of me. Stop insulting people for fun. If it's the only goal you have, stop playing FM.

Gyrlander, the bananas are here to lynch blink
    you exposed naz on maybe being trapper ty for being wrong and getting to be lynched with that risky move on me a few hours ago

No, else I will fucking hate you all lol. Read my last posts ^^

Also one more thing about blink: he isn't scumhunting. Not putting traps. Not trying to read people. Not being aggressive.
    actually yes it is right now blame yourself you started it on me and you know im dangerous af if you make me mad
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #1135

Who is it? You're being so passive I don't even know who it is

36. ISO #1136

oh young archon you didnt read me or understand me it seems IM ON PLAN C/STAGE 3 ON THE MASTERPLAN I IMPROVISED/ADAPTED

Youre Using The Worst Excuses To Follow MM With The Lynches Your Naivety And Normieness Actually Doesnt Make You A Schroedlinger Read But A Scum This Time lol

you exposed naz on maybe being trapper ty for being wrong and getting to be lynched with that risky move on me a few hours ago

actually yes it is right now blame yourself you started it on me and you know im dangerous af if you make me mad
    Good, if you're mad you'll be useful.

Naz might be trapper but I have doubts.

Mag is town...

The masterplan was all mine

37. ISO #1137

atleast dont dissapoint me this time youre actually swapping roles right now

please vote up mm or else this is the third time you dissappoint me unless you are trapper lol

Well for once your trolling is not trolling at all ^^
    SCREW YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT! IM TRYING TO REVEAL/MANIPULATE OTHERS FOR MY OWN EMOTIONAL GAIN OVER THERE!

Atleast I Have Always A Plan B
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1138

atleast dont dissapoint me this time youre actually swapping roles right now

please vote up mm or else this is the third time you dissappoint me unless you are trapper lol

SCREW YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT! IM TRYING TO REVEAL/MANIPULATE OTHERS FOR MY OWN EMOTIONAL GAIN OVER THERE!

Atleast I Have Always A Plan B
    What are your reads now? If you're town, and I think you are, give a list of your reads.

39. ISO #1139

Who is it? You're being so passive I don't even know who it is
    lol he is trying to stay out of our fight

Good, if you're mad you'll be useful.

Naz might be trapper but I have doubts.

Mag is town...

The masterplan was all mine
    IF IM MAD I'LL BE USEFUL AGAINST YOUR DEMISE YOU DAMN IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT STOP USING TERRIBLE EXCUSES TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE TOWN WITH THESE TERRIBLE EXCUSES LIKE MASTERPLAN YOURE WAY TOO INCAPABLE TO DO SUCH PLANS! NOW LET ME PLAY HOTS FFS!
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

lol he is trying to stay out of our fight

IF IM MAD I'LL BE USEFUL AGAINST YOUR DEMISE YOU DAMN IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT STOP USING TERRIBLE EXCUSES TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE TOWN WITH THESE TERRIBLE EXCUSES LIKE MASTERPLAN YOURE WAY TOO INCAPABLE TO DO SUCH PLANS! NOW LET ME PLAY HOTS FFS!
    XDDDD btw do you play hots on EU or NA?

42. ISO #1142

Sounds Really Suspect For Having A Master Plan

43. ISO #1143

What are your reads now? If you're town, and I think you are, give a list of your reads.
    done a few posts again youre not reading me youre ignorant and youre trying to avoid me now you cant counter/win against me when i already removed the possibility of me getting lynched

do not mention it again or ill keep on hardclaiming cit until you get lynched but its too late
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, Lol at despair asking me to shoot at random. I've stated who I'm shooting and they will die.
    Come on. Did you even read what I said? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA read my post on blink. Shoot numbertwo. Choo choo.

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

EU

i can play low level on NA if you want
    Same on vice versa lol

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150