S-FM 191: Decisions - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    what lining up lynches?
    He's saying that Excalibur is good lynch later down the line. That's lining up / posturing for a future lynch.
    I will treat Anti Town plays based on the situations and gut. Nothing coming out to me from Excalibur beside the fact some people are trying really hard to lynch them which is making me think he is a chosen town and this is a mafia push.

*shrugs*
    Here's the situation. Click on Excaliburs name. Look through its posts in the games its in.

It never plays. It only memes. You will not see play from that "player" (Slaol).
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

He said he prefer to keep him as a "potential" lynch later if they acted scummy or had scummy intractions. which is alarming a bit for sure. but its not lining up lynches as its definition.

so what about this joke makes him a healthy lynch? and will be counted as scum haunting ?
    What about the joke makes him lynch immune? Literally come LYLO with this player you have a choice. Lynch it and risk losing in LYLO because the meme was town, or lynch someone else and risk losing to it because the meme was scum who is "off the table" because all it does is troll.

Simply put, this "player" is one of those that makes Mafia unfun on this site. Ruining games to get a good snicker in. If the host intervened and replaced the slot, that slot is literally a fresh start and will be read as a new player. Otherwise, this game will be annoying to play whether its town or scum and I'd rather not deal with it.

I'm not a player that likes to rage quit a game though. So either put this slot down or put me out of my misery. I won't make the same mistake of signing up again in a game this meme is in.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

anyway I might vote Excalibur if he doesn't post anything worthy enough in next 24 hours. Not liking the way all the discussion is about a slot while their lurking in shadows
    Any other scum reads atm? Still feel the same way about secondtowning?

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    What about the joke makes him lynch immune? Literally come LYLO with this player you have a choice. Lynch it and risk losing in LYLO because the meme was town, or lynch someone else and risk losing to it because the meme was scum who is "off the table" because all it does is troll.

Simply put, this "player" is one of those that makes Mafia unfun on this site. Ruining games to get a good snicker in. If the host intervened and replaced the slot, that slot is literally a fresh start and will be read as a new player. Otherwise, this game will be annoying to play whether its town or scum and I'd rather not deal with it.

I'm not a player that likes to rage quit a game though. So either put this slot down or put me out of my misery. I won't make the same mistake of signing up again in a game this meme is in.
    who said he has a lynch immunity ? what implied that he is "off the table" ? why your keep making this day a dilemma?

and I must say i hate when people threaten to rage quit for a game related discussion. thats the sickest ATE

8. ISO #308

who said he has a lynch immunity ? what implied that he is "off the table" ? why your keep making this day a dilemma?

and I must say i hate when people threaten to rage quit for a game related discussion. thats the sickest ATE
    I don't rage quit games. I just said I'm not a player that rage quits games. Here, want to read it again? Do you need glasses?

I'd rather get mislynched than rage quit the game.

9. ISO #309

Any other scum reads atm? Still feel the same way about secondtowning?
    yeah thats a weak scum lean there. Jake "lets just lynch troll" and get over it is alarming me as well. and we lynch the slot later discussion by TDL was scummy.

I think i told them during game progressed. why you felt you need to ask me such question ? to make me unvote you ?

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    "What if?" Oh yes. What if he is scum? What if he is chosen town? What if you are scum? What if FA is scum? What if PoD is scum?

"What if?" Is horrible reasoning.
    And how do we solve this? Well. We read the player. What happens when it's impossible to read them due to trolling? We pressure them to force them to give.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #311

I don't rage quit games. I just said I'm not a player that rage quits games. Here, want to read it again? Do you need glasses?

I'd rather get mislynched than rage quit the game.
    I know you said you won't quit the game. why you felt you need to even mention that in first place? we are just discussing stuff .

12. ISO #312

yeah thats a weak scum lean there. Jake "lets just lynch troll" and get over it is alarming me as well. and we lynch the slot later discussion by TDL was scummy.

I think i told them during game progressed. why you felt you need to ask me such question ? to make me unvote you ?
    No I want your vote to remain on me or Excalibur. I just would rather we keep the game progressing as it's less frustrating.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Unless people agree that:

Dear Excalibur,

We are voting you to inform you that your current play is unwelcome. As town we are required to be able to Analise a players posts to discover weather they are Scum or Town.

As a result the majority of players are voting you. And you will be lynched unless certain conditions have been met.

Yours sincerely, Town.

@TDL this game is highly Vanilla atm. No Powers roles apart from that 2 town can't die. There is no "wait and see what happens" this game is all down to analysis and player reads. We can only do this if every player Co-operates and contributes. If a player is not contributing they need to be forced to do so via email pressure.

Pressure does not exist if you show that you are unwilling to lynch. This is why players need to admit they will vote that player and they are willing to lynch them.

And whatever you do don't allow time limits. That just costs time.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #319

Also lol @ lining up a later lynch. That's a scum tell, TDL. Are you resisting voting me so when I'm mislynched you won't be part of that and leave the Excalibur option open later?
    Everyone is a potential Lynch. Also, there is interaction, look at the train, is that not interaction?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

20. ISO #320

you know what ? I'm going to do whatever I wanna do.No one can tell me what should I do. k ?

-vote SuperJack

you have any reads beside the fact Exc is a troll and need to die?
    My current push is not to lynch an empty slot. it's to pressure a player Into playing the game. Yet there is no pressure without the threat of lynch. So yes my intent is to lynch unless contribution is given.

Like I said SP was found town as by reaction. TDL Scum with his unwillingness to make other players contribute, hence making town reading and Scum hunting harder.
    Banana is more for this for the policy lynch.

Fb is to focused on banana.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

So you're scumreading TDL ?

What made you think FB is too focused on banana? and what are you making out of it ?
    Yeh I'm Scum reading TDL.

FB is a little emotional right now. It would take a RE-read but it should be easier to catch any slips if Scum. Problem is if he is town his focus is going to be blurred.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

So why you're not interacting with TDL at all ? You have no questions from your scum read and you want to make some reads from a slot you call a troll ?

what about FB's emotions and reads on banana seems like he is hard tunneling there ?
    Because then that will allow Excalibur to escape contribution and render any pressure on him meaningless.

This is exactly what happens. Letting a player sit back to lurk/troll. And leaving everyone else to play the game.

TDL will be after Excalibur depending on weather Excalibur starts contributing and gets Scum read less than TDL.

TDL is willing to partake and play. Allowing players to get reads on him. That is what we need from everyone.

And I don't know about fb. I can understand his hard tunneling for emotional reasons.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Did Exa hit L-1? Is that true? I'll check later. If we're going for a policy lynch on this sword I would support it.

Currently thinking how worth it it is.
    Not a policy lynch. That slot contains a player with a good ability to contribute. It's not an empty slot, it's an in-cooperative slot that needs to be forced to play or get lynch.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #328

you keep saying his "hard tunneling" is explainable and understandable becuase of "emotional reasons".

I'm asking you why you think he is "hard tunneling" in the first place ?

and what are you making out of it ? if nothing (as your saying) why you mentioned that as your read?

and what about "interacting" with TDL will let someone else escape contribution and let them trolling ?

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

"If you Lynch him in lylo he could be town, and if you don't he could be scum."

Holy shit, not like that's how it is for everyone in the game.

And I'm scum for being against a policy Lynch. Well, I accused you of being scum for being for it. Why would scum want to avoid lynching Excalibur? Free mislynch, and on a potential chosen town. Even if he was scum do you think I would be pushing to stop a Lynch on him?

I like how you suddenly scum read me after I say what you do is scummy.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

31. ISO #331

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    "If you Lynch him in lylo he could be town, and if you don't he could be scum."

Holy shit, not like that's how it is for everyone in the game.
    The difference is that you can actually read other players, and if you lose to that account in LYLO its literally because you failed to eliminate the troll beforehand.

32. ISO #332

Im currently considering keeping my vote on Firebringer because of his two things.

Usually he takes more time to try to understand my posts. The fact that he's not trying gives me a scum read on him.

He also switched his read on me really really quickly. Went from null to a scum read in like one post.

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I, as a town, knows that this early in the game, you shouldn't be angry about stuff this early. I slightly scum read people who are already angry and filled up with this game. Especially at people who voted people they think are annoying and should be replaced.
    Why don't you come right out and say it?
    Even if the words are probably gonna hurt,
    I'd rather have the truth than something insincere
    Why don't you come right out and say it?
    What it is you're thinking though I'm thinking its not what I want to hear

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Gylander and AIVION lurking in a tree.

Meh. W/e

My vote stay and idgaf anymore.
    L-U-R-K-I-N-G

First comes votes
    Then comes lynches