The Library: night 3 - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. ISO #201

Re: The Library

Quote Originally Posted by FM Montaron View Post
    Well, in Day 2, she hadn't mentioned Viconia until she said she didn't like the lynch on Viconia. So.
    What have you seen that I haven't?
    Sigh... I'm joining Cult tonight. Only if you are not in it. Can't you just skim through her ISO?

Alora. Why not Alora? What do you think about Alora. Alora. Fake softclaim.

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ajantis View Post
    Sigh... I'm joining Cult tonight. Only if you are not in it. Can't you just skim through her ISO?

Alora. Why not Alora? What do you think about Alora. Alora. Fake softclaim.
    I'm currently at work; so I'm doing the best I can, with the time I have. Which means, not a lot.
    It's already better than 80% of the people in this puzzle chat, no?

And Alora? The Harper claimer? I doubt she's lying. And if she is, She's a Bhaalspawn trying to lure out the real Harpers. What about her?

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Sorry then. Just work. As for I, I lost my data, have to rethink from scratch. In between doing this.

She has been targeting Alora for sometime.
    And this:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post365093
    And LOL Viconia is town according to Safana.
    Nah It's fine, I can at least give you my thoughts, although basic and poorly researched.
    What do you think Sefana will claim? I would love to know what you think about this one.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Bhaalspawn: Likely, but stupid
    Amnesiac: No reason to hide clue
    Antagonist: Unless Alora
    Apprentice: Can just claim, no reason to hid clue
    Avenger: Impossible
    Bounty Hunter: No reason to hide clue
    Druid: No reason to hide clue
    Lunatic: As volunteer?
    Thief: Maybe
    What do you think of the fact that she said she already met her win condition?

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Thief opening Inner Sanctum?
    Antagonist do not match.
    So no.
    Wish she'd stop making us waste our time and tell us already. Why delay the inevitable?
    Anyway.

What do you think of Jan? People seem to have been pinning him down as Bhaalspawn, but we barely heard anything from him.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

By the way if I'm murdered tonight, Safana is the Bhaalspawn.
    If you die tonight, I will carry your will tomorrow.
    Sefana shall suffer our wrath.

Thoughts on Yeslick? He's been an unhelpful piece of trash in puzzle chats so far. Same for tonight. He definitely comes up as Cult to me.

Here's one of his last posts during the day;

''I really don't care how "scummy" others feel I am. I'm Town and confident in my play as Town.

But if I get that Satyr's puzzle tonight, expect just enough posts from me to not get replaced, cause f that puzzle.''

We got a new puzzle, he still only posted once and lurked his ass off.
    Most of his posts are useless one-liners.

12. ISO #212

If you die tonight, I will carry your will tomorrow.
    Sefana shall suffer our wrath.

Thoughts on Yeslick? He's been an unhelpful piece of trash in puzzle chats so far. Same for tonight. He definitely comes up as Cult to me.

Here's one of his last posts during the day;

''I really don't care how "scummy" others feel I am. I'm Town and confident in my play as Town.

But if I get that Satyr's puzzle tonight, expect just enough posts from me to not get replaced, cause f that puzzle.''

We got a new puzzle, he still only posted once and lurked his ass off.
    Most of his posts are useless one-liners.
    Either he has a role that's easily confirmable and wants to stay low or he is scum. Don't think he would lurk like that or be confident in his play as town with a role that he can't confirm.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Hi Jan.
    Thoughts on everyone having you pinned down as a Bhaalspawn?
    Well, I win with them. The only Bhaalspawn that can kill me directly is a Doppleganger -unless there are two Barbarians- and I can avert that with a disguiser code. A Necromancer is able to, but I feel it's a Shadow Adept instead of a Necromancer considering who Bhaal is. And the fact I don't know why a Necromancer would bother targeting Mazzy, but a Shadow Adept might in hopes that someone who he also charged visits him to check him out.

Also I'm 90% sure the other Bhaalspawn are going with the Cult. So if the Harpers are gone... well thats just fine and dandy isn't it?

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Still don't like the fact that your voting a guy, who multiple times has asked the cult to recruit him (hmmm?), then attempting to blackmail the puzzle chat should not get voted.

But what does it matter what I say? I only speak what I believe to be the truth, can't help it if some other neutral lies about clue.

I honestly prefar if you vote me so I have chance of redemption, or Korgan because I have good feelings abot him.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by FM Faldorn View Post
    Still don't like the fact that your voting a guy, who multiple times has asked the cult to recruit him (hmmm?), then attempting to blackmail the puzzle chat should not get voted.

But what does it matter what I say? I only speak what I believe to be the truth, can't help it if some other neutral lies about clue.

I honestly prefar if you vote me so I have chance of redemption, or Korgan because I have good feelings abot him.
    I'd rather not trust a neutral with this.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Korgan View Post
    lol Ajantis just tries to wifom protect his ass with his "CULT ME PLZZZZZZZZ" posts. I see no reason why you shouldn't trust him.
    Yeah, I don't know. He's already asked Yeslick to recruit him in yesterday's day chat.
    We'll see what happens, love.

28. ISO #228

Not all the members of the group were equally well-versed in the art of decryption. Warriors like Korgan and Minsc decided guard duty was a more suitable task for them, while leaving the bookish intellectual types to the ciphers.

Instead of cooperating in finding the solution, the men and women that did attempt it did so alone. They each copied the strange text to a scroll of their own to work with and turned the deciphering into a bit of a competition. The first to discover the hidden message would test their theories and brave any dangers they might come across.

Most of them quickly figured out that they had to go to the Daggers and Pearls inn. They'd better not be searching for anything on a higher floor, because the ceiling had long since merged with ground level. Not much was left of the structure, but it was enough for them to find a somewhat comfortable place to sit and continue to think.

It came as a surprise that Ajantis claimed to have broken the code before anyone else managed it. Although he was fairly well educated, it was mostly on subjects like religion, law and social customs. Most certainly not the study of strange languages and how to decipher scripts. But perhaps his rigid thinking and inner focus helped him in this case. Or maybe it was just that he was the least afraid to die and didn't take much time to consider the implications if he got it wrong.

As Ajantis walked down the stairs to reach the floor below, his steps resulted in creaks and cracks that signaled it might not bear his weight much longer. The squire didn't let that stop him though. He pressed on to the room where he thought he'd find the room with the desk that he was looking for.

And so he did. Although it wasn't in pristine condition. The room was partially buried in rubble. And if he wasn't careful and the rubble shifted, he might be buried alive himself, because it was only supporting the stone above him just enough to prevent the floors of the inn from falling down another level. The desk itself - or at least the part that contained the drawers - was only half visible, for the other half was underneath the rocks.

Unlike before, Ajantis proceeded with great caution. He removed the one drawer he could see and searched it for hidden compartments. While he did not find the diary that he was looking for, he did get a hold of what looked like a jewelry box. When he opened it, he saw that it contained two amulets. One decorated with Onyx and another with a large red Ruby. Thinking they might be good for something, or at least valuable, he pocketed them both.

He held his torch close to the opening where the drawer had been, hoping he might catch a glimpse of any other contents of the desk that may have survived. He caught a glimpse of cracked wood and something bound in leather. But whatever it was, he wouldn't be able to reach it without pushing aside a few stone blocks first. He took a deep breath and said a short prayer before tempting fate.

Luckily, the cave-in he caused was but a small one. It didn't block his way out and he was also able to pull the diary out of the broken compartment. The others came to check on Ajantis to see if he was still alive and if he had succeeded when he was just about to come upstairs again. He was holding a leather-bound diary embroidered with the words "Ammon's Thoughts."