10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post

Before anyone goes too far down this rabbit hole, let's do a little exercise. I want everyone to PM Cryptonic and ask him the following:
    I wasn't planning on hard pushing this yet, but I was looking for a reaction answer from Chipotle to get his intentions... I guess that will only work now after we get the answer and only if I was right in saying there can be only 1 cit.

Unsure if you are covering up something for Chip or just genuinely concerned that my intentions were not pro-town by pushing unknown logic.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    @everyone"

Can I get some game theories on Taco Bells Mason chat?
    My understanding of how he described it is that there is no mason chat, just that they are masons and know each others RP names and know each other to be town. Congrats to him for not knowing how to use that info and telling everyone both names, now Taco can't find him. If this is true then whoever this Charles Stanworth is, he is 10x smarter than taco for not outting himself. I'm sure Charles will speak up in defense of Taco if it's needed or we'll narrow it down to the last person to claim his RP name which I'm sure scum will do faster than town will. At least Scum can't kill Charles without confirming Tacos claim, I'm sure Charles' last wills will contain more info on the matter (hint hint Charles, get your last will in order if you haven't already).

I have seen games with masons without a chat. So it is possible.

23. ISO #1123

@everyone"

Can I get some game theories on Taco Bells Mason chat?
    My understanding of how he described it is that there is no mason chat, just that they are masons and know each others RP names and know each other to be town. Congrats to him for not knowing how to use that info and telling everyone both names, now Taco can't find him. If this is true then whoever this Charles Stanworth is, he is 10x smarter than taco for not outting himself. I'm sure Charles will speak up in defense of Taco if it's needed or we'll narrow it down to the last person to claim his RP name which I'm sure scum will do faster than town will. At least Scum can't kill Charles without confirming Tacos claim, I'm sure Charles' last wills will contain more info on the matter (hint hint Charles, get your last will in order if you haven't already).

I have seen games with masons without a chat. So it is possible.

24. ISO #1124

@Dominoes how is that reading going?
    Too many new posts for me to spend time going to analyze previous ones right now. Flying a bit blind off of memory as I only had a few notes from day 1.
    Also, my names doesn't have an e so your mention didn't get me.

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    IMO the majority of players in this game are town. Therefore the majority of RP spit out would be town influenced. Since there is heavy RP involvement based on the RP provided there should be an evident "evil" to be interpreted from the roleplay, which would then force the scum team to lie about RP, which then should be easily interpreted as either "far fetched" or not fitting in with the consensus RP... Therefore Rp = more beneficial to town than to scum.
    Getting back to the game, it's very, very late for me at the moment, but I will read a bit more.

This post strikes me as very towny. It's literally pure solviness and logic. I know I'm flip-flopping horribly about my husband... but I'll choose to trust him. May his infinite wisdom guide us all.... or fuck us over lol.

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I am back and in much better spirits then before.
    This makes sense. I don't want to be annoying, but are you sure that there's absolutely nothing about a family curse, about wolves or something similar? Or are you just literally a lost guy whose heart aches, without any other information? Because a lot of people have info on you apparently, yet you claim not to have any.

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    This makes sense. I don't want to be annoying, but are you sure that there's absolutely nothing about a family curse, about wolves or something similar? Or are you just literally a lost guy whose heart aches, without any other information? Because a lot of people have info on you apparently, yet you claim not to have any.
    Clarification: it makes sense for DQ, as town, to get away to cool down, and come back in a solvy mind, while he was very heated before. If he's scum, he's a literal god at faking town mindset.

30. ISO #1130

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Pizza Hut may have been stuck miles up his own ass, but “lol that’s dumb” is not a proper counter argument. You haven’t bothered to add much to the discussion today either, and it’s worrisome that your first contribution is a poorly thought through distraction vote without having read and weighed in on today’s discussion.
    I agree. @Chipotle , would you mind to remind us what your roleplay is, what you are doing on here specifically, and what your reads are and why, both roleplay- and mafiareading- wise? You're on my suspects list atm.

31. ISO #1131

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    1. Well I did it anyway lol

2. This is fair. No refutation. You are correct.

3. This is the bit that I take issue with. How is me commenting on any of these things with things that have been stated in the thread (because I have nothing interesting to add to any of the topics you stated here) pro-town? In particular the part where MD claims his win-condition is absolutely not helpful to discuss at all. I see where your perspective is but take a moment and see it from mine. My commentary is unhelpful and repetitive. My opinion is not prominent. I am sitting in the middle of every single read list. I lack strong reads on several of the top posters. Good way to do that? Throw out a vote on someone I don't like, see if it sticks. This is reaction hunting. If a wagon had built up on McD you bet your ass I would've backed off. You defending him draws a line connecting you two in my mind. If one flips scum, the other one may be as well.

I've been reading. But I haven't been able to participate. I process best when I participate. What better way to participate than to throw out a left field opinion? Oh look, I did that day 1 as well! That's the whole topic of Pizza Hut's will! Funny how this all connects, isn't it?
    This feels like my scum play. Literally. From your perspective, if I consider you as town, it's basically "They're already discussing, why would I add anything?". Not even a comment, a read on a post, a different take.... That's lazy as hell. I could buy it, but what makes me not do it is that you're taking time to make a long and strong defense and refutation of KFC's case against you.

From scum PoV, however, 1 is a shut-off sentence, 2 is an agreement which also shuts up (and stops discussion, which isn't that towny...), and 3 is basically "I don't want to talk about the thread, just throw votes, it shows reactions!". Ignoring roleplay, ignoring interactions and shutting off attacks is very anti-town. To type that stuff out, you do have time. You say you're reaction hunting; yet you ignore nearly everything that gives reactions and other info.

TL;DR: You're my 2nd highest scumread, the first one being Popeyes because of food.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    You do have something interesting to add: your own opinion, even if it just reflects those that have already been said. You don’t have to have a prominent one to be able to contribute. You claim you have no strong leans on the top posters, but how is anyone supposed to formulate a read on you with you trying to justify lurking with “I have nothing new to say.”

“Chipotle thinks Mickey D is scum” is interesting. “Chipotle agreed with pressure on Popeyes but doesn’t want to put him in danger of turbolynch” is interesting. We need your own opinions if we are to gauge how they fit with pro-town or pro-scum ideations as the narrative plays out.
    ^^^^^^^

Side note: I have a scum lean on KFC, but he's definetly not in a scum team with Chipotle. Why scum lean? Because he's stating facts, yes, but those are already there. Mostly game theory. His scumreads are about game theory; he ain't committing into anything that could possibly be refuted, he is cautious.
    This also goes in the same way of that: he doesn't want to tell more about his roleplay than "I'm here to enjoy myself and have a good time!". That's just too simple; his rolecard really should contain more info than that, he's retaining information.

34. ISO #1134

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I don’t have any way to refute the food claim.
    I own the catering company, this supplying the food, and am here for a good time.
    No actions at night.
    That’s all I have RP wise :/
    Do you think that Starbucks could have poisoned the food, then? Your reply feels genuine, I'm ready to listen to what you have to say. There is absolutely no reason for a dead town to have lied in their last will.

35. ISO #1135

Do you think that Starbucks could have poisoned the food, then? Your reply feels genuine, I'm ready to listen to what you have to say. There is absolutely no reason for a dead town to have lied in their last will.
    It’s a possibility. I’m not sure I am ready to put Starbucks outside of my town reads but I’m open to the discussion, doubly so considering the majority of the talk Starbucks has had today haven’t been driving conversation forward.

36. ISO #1136

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    This fact why is everyone over looking Why does scum want Starbucks alive but want to lych some one not posting much? Scum dont want to lych people not posting much this dont add up. Scum want to lych threats. According to everyone If Starbucks was such a strong town player Why is he alive unless he was scum. Also Starbucks Claimed to be a power role Yet what info do we have? If I was scum Starbucks would have been my number 1 target. How does no one see this?
    I do see it, and if you were paying more attention, you'd say that I already brought that up, that Starbucks was kept alive, but wanted to take out an inactive instead. It's indeed scummy. @Starbucks just for future reference: if you don't reveal ALL of your info, or at least to a satisfying extent, I am voting you and leading a train on you.

Btw, Taco. You need to be more consistent with your reads and thoughts, because you're really hard to follow. It's annoying. A good way to improve your play is to be understood clearly.

37. ISO #1137

It’s a possibility. I’m not sure I am ready to put Starbucks outside of my town reads but I’m open to the discussion, doubly so considering the majority of the talk Starbucks has had today haven’t been driving conversation forward.
    Thoughts on the post I just made?

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

I do see it, and if you were paying more attention, you'd say that I already brought that up, that Starbucks was kept alive, but wanted to take out an inactive instead. It's indeed scummy. @Starbucks just for future reference: if you don't reveal ALL of your info, or at least to a satisfying extent, I am voting you and leading a train on you.

Btw, Taco. You need to be more consistent with your reads and thoughts, because you're really hard to follow. It's annoying. A good way to improve your play is to be understood clearly.
    Ill reveal what the fuck i feel like when the fuck i feel like to who the fuck i feel like. Your train will be as weak as your previous play. Have at it

40. ISO #1140

Starbucks did say that he had the option. I could see him claiming to NOT do that but lying. Course that heavily detracts from the town read I have on him.
    I did have that option. I had 3 options for my role at the start of the game. One was a killing role. Please explain why the fuck id mention that if i was scum?

41. ISO #1141

I’m being scum read for the Wendy’s Lynch.
    Speaking of the train swap;

I started on Wendy’s because I did not support the Starbucks train. I had read Starbucks as town from nearly the beginning and people were talking about needing a Lynch that day to start getting information.
    I preferred a Lynch on someone who wasn’t active vs a lynch on someone who was. If Starbucks is scum the amount of activity they have will yield more insight on their alignment and the characters they interact with. Starbucks is of the caliber to lead town to victory and I had him as my lock town.

I figured that if Wendy’s did get lynched within the time pan left in the day that scum would be very involved with the Lynch; it was a safe Lynch and I was the one that started it. There would be almost 0 risk in them joining the Lynch train. I weighed that having higher value than lynching Starbucks.
    Consider that scum might not feel confident pulling off a Lynch on Starbucks
    It is also likely that scum could have been holding off on voting their teammate seeing as the train on him wasn’t the best detailed as for why he was being trained.
    The counter wagon on Wendy’s offering a sort of smokescreen to hide the fact they didn’t want to vote Starbucks. There is a strong case for that

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

It is also likely that scum could have been holding off on voting their teammate seeing as the train on him wasn’t the best detailed as for why he was being trained.
    The counter wagon on Wendy’s offering a sort of smokescreen to hide the fact they didn’t want to vote Starbucks. There is a strong case for that
    Yes, a case which has already been made by myself as soon as Wendy's was lynched, in my last will. It's also one of the main reasons for which I scumread Starbucks. I'm not 100% sold on it though.

Also, about my post about revealing your info: I meant tomorrow, not immediatly. I like how the chat is going atm, it's productive.

46. ISO #1146

@Starbucks
    You didn’t reveal the information until it became relevant and you had already showed that you were Working food.

And you just revealed that you had three options, now being relevant again.
    Im not following how this is a real accusation. Maybe you can do better than subway

47. ISO #1147

Yes, a case which has already been made by myself as soon as Wendy's was lynched, in my last will. It's also one of the main reasons for which I scumread Starbucks. I'm not 100% sold on it though.

Also, about my post about revealing your info: I meant tomorrow, not immediatly. I like how the chat is going atm, it's productive.
    Ya im hoping im in the architect chat and dont have to say shit. Ideally ill contribute nothing again.

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

Im not following how this is a real accusation. Maybe you can do better than subway
    It seems like you are holding information until it becomes relevant to reveal. Not an accusation just an observation.

Didn’t you already post thoughts about the Wendy’s train today? I’ll need to go read those