User Tag List

Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3145
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    There's 3 other votes besides scv, which ones do you think and why?? Everyone says you're good at fm but I don't see you bringing anything???????
    Well, I admit I never seen why people said he was good at FM. He's not being much different from other games IMO, however I was only spectating these games.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2054

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Let's say I don't think all possible slots are TPR. There are scum that have claimed TPR for sure.
    Of course there are. Scv claimed TPR :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i truly know who Alphawolf is lol

@naz gimme a cookie please

because im waiting to hammer someone (your lynch wont happen) im just using you for my own personal plans (the guy that makes you l-1 is a idiot)
    STOP AVOID THE QUESTION. WHO IS ALPHA WOLF?

6. ISO #2056

because i voted you up before i knew your role and im lazy af on changing it (im just camping on a hammer your lynch wont happen aslong as you serve me)

do not say anything stupid or you'll end up into my list
    Just saying, you being Alpha is a POSSIBILITY. I don't think you're Alpha, but still.

7. ISO #2057

I SEE A GHOST!!! Hi mag :P

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

fine time to reveal the whole truth

i actually know 2 alphawolfs + this one as role

and you were wondering which one wolf is? idk but i know them

(best Troll of the FM here)

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

Im The Great Mighty Troll If I Were Alpha I Would Have Started A Successful Lynch Train Already
    Efe acknowledges the power of the lynch train!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #2063

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Efe acknowledges the power of the lynch train!
    Ay :P

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

oh wait the definitons and names are the same...

shit...

CHOOOO is not the Lynch Train
    YOU ADMITTED! WE HAD ALWAYS SAID THAT ALL WOULD COME TO SEE THE LIGHT!!! THE PROPHECY IS REALIZED: EVEN EFEKANNN02 BELIEVES NOW!!!!

17. ISO #2067

hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha youre useless and terrible MM

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Hey I'm a white mage that controls bears. I wonder if... *points efekann with a staff*

18. ISO #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YOU ADMITTED! WE HAD ALWAYS SAID THAT ALL WOULD COME TO SEE THE LIGHT!!! THE PROPHECY IS REALIZED: EVEN EFEKANNN02 BELIEVES NOW!!!!
    no youre wrong there is no prophecy and i dont believe in the lynch train
    im lazy to have a argument with you so uhm i win you suck and there is no prophecy youre just making it out to look cool you damn idiot
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #2069

Hey I'm a white mage that controls bears. I wonder if... *points efekann with a staff*
    youre not a beastmaster YOUR FREAKING JOB IS TO CAST CURAGA SPELLS ON EVERYONE NOT TO TRY CONTROLLING PEOPLE!

Use Esuna On Me Please I Think Im Poisoned
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #2070

no youre wrong there is no prophecy and i dont believe in the lynch train
    im lazy to have a argument with you so uhm i win you suck and there is no prophecy youre just making it out to look cool you damn idiot
    Mhmm... But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. And you have failed at this. *looks at EfeM/EfeF*

21. ISO #2071

Mhmm... But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. And you have failed at this. *looks at EfeM/EfeF*
    thats NA its not active anymore just come to EU and see for yourself

(but before that lets play HotS lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

thats NA its not active anymore just come to EU and see for yourself

(but before that lets play HotS lol)
    Wanna play HotS right now? People seem to have stopped posting, there's only you and me shitposting...

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

Ok, at this point i am confident we can solve this game now with the info this fiasco has gotten us. Im not a vig im actually cit. I took inspiration from the smiths game when I saw how everything pretty much became solved when every1 was role claiming left right and center giving their actions pretty much confirming who was the evils. I went ahead and made a table for the nights actions and ppls respectful claims because TuDs list was god awful and hard to read.

Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - - No Visit Claim TPR No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz NA NA
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    Let me know if I got anything wrong and feel free to copy the code if you want to make your own table, I know some were complaining how hard it was to make a table.

Ok, at this point lets look at the facts.
    We have 5 tpr claims now if you ignore me. thats 5 tprs and 4 cits. This is obviously a lie. Blink and Naz quickly joined my obvious opportunity of a good lynch as they saw a good lynch train going and when it turns out im wrong then i would be lynched making it easy for them. Crunchysoul id suspect too as he joined it but no real solid read. Blinks claim of tpr with no role claim seems like real bs to me.

In my eyes Numbertwo is confirmed unless hes teamed with efe which i don't find likely. TuD is our only sheriff claim so I'm pretty sure he is town too. MM could have bullshitted about being doc but 4 tprs sounds more likely vs the 5 we have now so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

You might lynch me today as this was clearly a gamble on my part but I like to think tomorrow blink will be lynched. I wouldnt risk the check TuD tonight if I were you because of the likely MM poisoning.

Once we start to figure out our tpr problem we can move on and just start lynching our cit claims. I'd start with naz for being the only one to not claim making her seem pretty obvious scum. I also don't like lenneths encouragement of lynches just leaving his votes on things and leaving but thats for another time.

In the end I'd suggest a blinkskater lynch. Lynch me first if you want, god knows the scum are going to try to take this opportunity to do so, but I like to think this game is easy to win now if no1s a retard.

-vote blinkskater
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

26. ISO #2076

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    If NumberTwo was alpha then Efekann should be dead .

If Efekann was Alpha then NumberTwo should be dead if SCV really attacked him.

Please let's speak of something else. This is just WTF.
    I Reply To This As Efe Was The Only One Attacked Number Two Is Claiming Doctor To Cover For Efe & SCV Is Claiming To Have Shot Number Two To Cover His Own Lies The Efe Is Claming Doctor To Cover Number Two. One Big Circle Jerk.

27. ISO #2077

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Reply To This As Efe Was The Only One Attacked Number Two Is Claiming Doctor To Cover For Efe & SCV Is Claiming To Have Shot Number Two To Cover His Own Lies The Efe Is Claming Doctor To Cover Number Two. One Big Circle Jerk.
    I didnt shoot numbertwo im cit. read above post.

28. ISO #2078

i hate lieng so uhm time for the truth

I DIDNT HEAL NUMBERTWOLARGE AND IM NOT DOCTOR!
    i already claimed citizen d1 and MM is dumb enough to ignore it(he is a terrible FM player)

Welp One Thing Is True However I Know Who Alphawolf Is
    So Why Lie And Say You Claim Doc That Healed Number Two?

29. ISO #2079

@CrunchySoul @VolKov
    Hey, guys. Are you still here?
    I know this is your first Forum Mafia game and it can be quite heavy, but can you post your thoughts about the game?
    How do you feel about the game? Doesn't look you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves because not sure you even here anymore.
    Anyway. I would like to encourage you guys to see this through. You signed up for this game, so might as well play it till end. I'm saying this because I feel like you might have left this game

30. ISO #2080

OK FUCK HOTS XD

I... am surprised of seeing this level of skill.
    -vote unvote

31. ISO #2081

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    @CrunchySoul @VolKov
    Hey, guys. Are you still here?
    I know this is your first Forum Mafia game and it can be quite heavy, but can you post your thoughts about the game?
    How do you feel about the game? Doesn't look you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves because not sure you even here anymore.
    Anyway. I would like to encourage you guys to see this through. You signed up for this game, so might as well play it till end. I'm saying this because I feel like you might have left this game
    READ DA SCV POST!!!!!!!!! hes cit...

32. ISO #2082

So blink got on #2's ass.... Actually won't be hard to convince me to lynch blink, I already had him as a back-of-head scum.
    -vote blinkskater

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

Im Aware Of That So Why Lie About Your Role Makes U More Suspect
    Lol, i explained in my post, please explain anything you find confusing ill try to correct it.

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

Ok, at this point i am confident we can solve this game now with the info this fiasco has gotten us. Im not a vig im actually cit. I took inspiration from the smiths game when I saw how everything pretty much became solved when every1 was role claiming left right and center giving their actions pretty much confirming who was the evils. I went ahead and made a table for the nights actions and ppls respectful claims because TuDs list was god awful and hard to read.

Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - - No Visit Claim TPR No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz NA NA
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    Let me know if I got anything wrong and feel free to copy the code if you want to make your own table, I know some were complaining how hard it was to make a table.

Ok, at this point lets look at the facts.
    We have 5 tpr claims now if you ignore me. thats 5 tprs and 4 cits. This is obviously a lie. Blink and Naz quickly joined my obvious opportunity of a good lynch as they saw a good lynch train going and when it turns out im wrong then i would be lynched making it easy for them. Crunchysoul id suspect too as he joined it but no real solid read. Blinks claim of tpr with no role claim seems like real bs to me.

In my eyes Numbertwo is confirmed unless hes teamed with efe which i don't find likely. TuD is our only sheriff claim so I'm pretty sure he is town too. MM could have bullshitted about being doc but 4 tprs sounds more likely vs the 5 we have now so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

You might lynch me today as this was clearly a gamble on my part but I like to think tomorrow blink will be lynched. I wouldnt risk the check TuD tonight if I were you because of the likely MM poisoning.

Once we start to figure out our tpr problem we can move on and just start lynching our cit claims. I'd start with naz for being the only one to not claim making her seem pretty obvious scum. I also don't like lenneths encouragement of lynches just leaving his votes on things and leaving but thats for another time.

In the end I'd suggest a blinkskater lynch. Lynch me first if you want, god knows the scum are going to try to take this opportunity to do so, but I like to think this game is easy to win now if no1s a retard.

-vote blinkskater
    You wouldn't make that up as scum for sure XD you're not that good scum. SOOOOOOO I choose to 100% go with you... chew chew I guess lol. HOWEVER I swear naz is tooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn...... gotta look at Lenneth probably. Also why do you assume the nonclaims are claiming cit?

37. ISO #2087

Im Aware Of That So Why Lie About Your Role Makes U More Suspect
    read it. if you can't understand it... well don't understand it but unvote scv XD

38. ISO #2088

Lol, i explained in my post, please explain anything you find confusing ill try to correct it.
    Im Just Curious As To Why You Would Have Claimed To Shoot Number Two & That Number Two Would Claim To Have Been Shot. And Efe Having Claimed To Heal Number Two Then. Number Two Claiming To Heal Efe. Who Was Shot 100%. Then Turns Out Both You And Efe Are Lying Makes Me Think. My Idea Was Thought Through Completely In The Scumbags Night Chat..

39. ISO #2089

You wouldn't make that up as scum for sure XD you're not that good scum. SOOOOOOO I choose to 100% go with you... chew chew I guess lol. HOWEVER I swear naz is tooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn...... gotta look at Lenneth probably. Also why do you assume the nonclaims are claiming cit?
    There is only 1 non claim? And i think naz woulda tpr by now. If she claims tpr now muh scum radar will go off lol

40. ISO #2090

read it. if you can't understand it... well don't understand it but unvote scv XD
    i wanted to freaking hammer someone that bastard just divided the votetrain ffs!

We Can Play HotS Before I Start Playing CK2(yeah i started playing it because of magoroth)
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

Im Just Curious As To Why You Would Have Claimed To Shoot Number Two & That Number Two Would Claim To Have Been Shot. And Efe Having Claimed To Heal Number Two Then. Number Two Claiming To Heal Efe. Who Was Shot 100%. Then Turns Out Both You And Efe Are Lying Makes Me Think. My Idea Was Thought Through Completely In The Scumbags Night Chat..
    Thats the point of the claim. It got every1 explaining what they did last night and was the point of all this. To solve the game easily.

43. ISO #2093

#2 didn't claim being shot because he was aware of it by night feedback, he claimed it because scv said so.

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

i wanted to freaking hammer someone that bastard just divided the votetrain ffs!

We Can Play HotS Before I Start Playing CK2(yeah i started playing it because of magoroth)
    Well it's kinda NVM about HotS because of what just happened lol. I'll stay as much as I can, but I'll have to go for several hours after. Maybe even... for the night.

47. ISO #2097

So If It Never Happened Why Claim It At ALL Is My Point.. You Are Making It..
    Because Scv said he shot him?

48. ISO #2098

Thats the point of the claim. It got every1 explaining what they did last night and was the point of all this. To solve the game easily.
    You damn copycat lol, you did the same I did in black flag nightless XD

49. ISO #2099

So If It Never Happened Why Claim It At ALL Is My Point.. You Are Making It..
    Because he was about to be lynched. Numbertwo was suspected of being trapper so i faked the shot claim to force info out of him.

50. ISO #2100

Because Scv said he shot him?
    Then SCV Lied In A Later Post And Claimed Cit.. Hmm We Have Determined SCV , Efe & Number Two.. They All Openly Admit This.. So, Lets All Think Really Hard About This... And Follow The BS And Reach The Same Conclusions..