Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2238
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think we should lynch outside of Mizery today. (Sorry Mizery)

Keeping them alive with an anti mafia ghost is a powerful tool until we sort the last 2 mafia
    Yeah i was thinking we could coordinate targets with me and the ghost have me check 2, the ghost checks other 2

3. ISO #1953

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    what do i need to do to be modkilled

because I literally can't stand this

there was no way for me to win at all because of how many fucking invest roles there are
    because mass claiming is a valid strat bc there's no werewolf
    literally mafia is sucking and there's no way for me to win the game at all not since i started playing it because of the distro
    Hey if you help us kill a mafia tonight, I’ll consider you a town even though your Neutral.
    And even though you’ll lose you can say you were town and won.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    oh I get it now, i think. porscha was like her own little faction?
    It’s legit just a Neutral that needs to mark everyone to win and then leaves the game when they mark everyone.

Mark can be done by visiting or being visited by and they can use any role they want each day but can’t kill.

8. ISO #1958

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Hey if you help us kill a mafia tonight, I’ll consider you a town even though your Neutral.
    I've caught the wolves and given them to you
    if i was allowed to make my own actions last night and check between martin and scumbot this game woulda been completely solved but instead ghost decided to kill lily who wasn't likely wolf at all

i refuse to play a game that i am spectating from inside the game as a puppet for someone else to control kept alive simply to be used

9. ISO #1959

what do i need to do to be modkilled

because I literally can't stand this

there was no way for me to win at all because of how many fucking invest roles there are
    because mass claiming is a valid strat bc there's no werewolf
    literally mafia is sucking and there's no way for me to win the game at all not since i started playing it because of the distro
    Just chill and Lol cat.

You played well and got some bad luck night actions. Mod kill would be a bit BM and curve the gamestate I. A way that’s unfair for other players
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

and i can't help you do anything. I'm nothing. I don't exist. I am a shell simply talking and thinking and unable to act. I am a spectator in a game i signed up play.

12. ISO #1962

I've caught the wolves and given them to you
    if i was allowed to make my own actions last night and check between martin and scumbot this game woulda been completely solved but instead ghost decided to kill lily who wasn't likely wolf at all

i refuse to play a game that i am spectating from inside the game as a puppet for someone else to control kept alive simply to be used
    I got you Buddy!

@Varcron
    Do Martin and Scumbot tonight!

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    oh I get it now, i think. porscha was like her own little faction?
    Basically neutral benign.

Gotta say though, I fucking nailed that alignment read specifically calling them neutral : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #1964

Ok i'm out i'm evil teacher but there's no way for me to do anything because from now on the ghost has control over my role card. Please lynch me.
    STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

I was utterly confused when the flip occured because I didn't realize wild card could usurp other abilities lol (or rather, I knew, but had long forgotten about it...), but everything makes sense now, and our lives are MUCH more simple. I also thank Varcron for this super optimal kill on Lily lol, and apologize for having misread her can't say she helped it, though.

If we could trust Mizery's claim, we should keep her as our pet scum murderer and lynch her last lol. That said, I don't think we have any reliable way to verify what she's saying, and she's 100 % not town according to Huo, so lynching her isn't bad per se, it just might not be optimal. I think we should hunt for other scums (mafia) today.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

Plus if you really have sus on me Mizery I can just get Helz to use their ability on me and they can see my Rolecard and confirm I am town.

I’m not able to vote anyways.
    I'd rather he used that on Martin or oli. Because it's really just martin/oli likely, but possible luka/oli hoenstly which would explain the lack of any kills.

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

and i can't help you do anything. I'm nothing. I don't exist. I am a shell simply talking and thinking and unable to act. I am a spectator in a game i signed up play.
    Could cripple the mafia with us for not helping you have a chance : )

Work with us and take the read credit if you want

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

I was utterly confused when the flip occured because I didn't realize wild card could usurp other abilities lol (or rather, I knew, but had long forgotten about it...), but everything makes sense now, and our lives are MUCH more simple. I also thank Varcron for this super optimal kill on Lily lol, and apologize for having misread her can't say she helped it, though.

If we could trust Mizery's claim, we should keep her as our pet scum murderer and lynch her last lol. That said, I don't think we have any reliable way to verify what she's saying, and she's 100 % not town according to Huo, so lynching her isn't bad per se, it just might not be optimal. I think we should hunt for other scums (mafia) today.
    I agree with this.
    I’m also still unsure if your town or mafia.
    I was more certain on Lily being town but we have this day phase to discuss so let’s do that.

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

You don’t think it’s MM here?
    MM and Huo are the same alignment. if you look trough my posts you might be able to see my tmi on that, but i wanted huo dead so i was trying to figure out a way to make it w/w. Huo and MM /could/ be the wolf team together because my read on MM is still. Wolfy. but that would mean that Huo decided to hellbus cape for nothing.

His other checks haven't been anything that would be normal though. If i managed to kill scumbot i probably would have tried to play that huo isn't even the grave guy and isn't village teacher because his targets have all died.
    I still think there's something there but I don't see how Oli is town here, Like i really don't.

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    So if we believe Mizery

The poe is

Luka
    Scumbot
    Dark magician
    Oliver
    Martin

We lynch one of these

We give 2 targets to varcron and i get 2 given by Helz at eod
    If you believe mizery then scumbot isn't a wolf unless i was the kill last night, and even then it doesn't make much sense.

Again.

Scumbot is cat lady.

there is no reason for a wolf cat lady to target me when they could target

luka
    martin
    huo

literally anyone else with a known role

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    So if we believe Mizery

The poe is

Luka
    Scumbot
    Dark magician
    Oliver
    Martin

We lynch one of these

We give 2 targets to varcron and i get 2 given by Helz at eod
    Luka, Scumbot, Oliver is my days focus.

Also worth mentioning I am not night immune

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

If you believe mizery then scumbot isn't a wolf unless i was the kill last night, and even then it doesn't make much sense.

Again.

Scumbot is cat lady.

luka
    martin
    huo

Luka
    Martin
    Dark magician
    Oliver
    Then

38. ISO #1988

Again.

Scumbot is cat lady.

luka
    martin
    huo

False.

I actually told them to target you.

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

Your a valued member of this town Miz!
    your words mean nothing to me

i gave more info before you tried to "convince me" to help

Also note that if my action doesn't kill anyone, I won't know the targets. So if ghost doesn't hit mafia then won't have any idea who he targeted.

so like not even sure if i targeted lily tonight or if wolves did and i targeted myself and cape

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Luka, Scumbot, Oliver is my days focus.

Also worth mentioning I am not night immune
    Yeah tbh i'm inclined to believe luka is town because mafia didn't kill you or me after seeing the wild card flip

(I think he is the one who claimed protective?)

Which leaves
    dark magician
    Oliver
    Martin

Is it just oliver and martin?

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000