S-FM 353: Death Nominations - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1691
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I'm here and I'm reconsidering tutuu as one of my town leans, mainly because the PoE has been obviously wrong and that's definitely the case from my perspective with all D2 nominees as town.
    Why now? Why were you chill with voting martin earlier?

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that my vote stays on Richard for pragmatic reasons. It's best for me to hope that Richard is mafia rather than hope Tutuu is mafia.

I do think Scumbot is mafia though. Ikarus is someone I would look at again if I had more time because he didn't really hesitate in voting between me and Richard. Seemed odd for someone who (I think) invests themselves a lot into the game. But that could just be relatively nothing. Idk. Felt worth looking into a bit at least.

To whoever the wolf is between Richard and Tutuu, well played. While I was looking at parts of Richard's ISO they seemed non-w/w with Tutuu so I think its just one wolf between them.

However, I will note that there will be 2 times between classes I can pop in here with my phone before EoD to change my vote if changing my vote to tutuu helps resolve the issue that vittae spoke of (wherein not completely consolidating votes in a f5/f7 gives wolves more chances to win). Outside of that, no matter how convincing the argument, I'm not changing my vote for today.
    This seems fair, yeah.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

If scumbot is mafia, then Martin would have to be town as there's no reason for wolves to vote their own buddies in a cross vote.
    This setup strongly incentivises bussing and the lack of locked votes means that scumbot could easily vote off of Martin to hammer a different wagon at EoD if necessary so I don't think this is valid.

9. ISO #1309

Because from my perspective, it's either one of you or Martin and the fact that scumbot is voting on Martin who I distrust is making me suspect Martin and I might be town/town.
    Thats now, but why were u chill with doing it earlier? Before scumbot voted?

10. ISO #1310

If scumbot is mafia, then Martin would have to be town as there's no reason for wolves to vote their own buddies in a cross vote.
    That's what I think.

Martin has been way more towny today than tutuu and the fact that you two were pushed for a fight which turned out to be weak.

This all comes down to what ikarus alignment is which we can think about it tomorrow if we can chop tutuu.

I'm just saying, there is nothing stopping you and Martin from locking votes on tutuu, scumbots nr1 associate. I think you are town enough to vote in that direction. Martin, I am still unsure.

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

We can argue about how much mafia busses till the cows come home, yet I would imagine this to be low chance when mafia are 1 mislunch away from winning the game.
    Statistically, I'd say it happens about 40-50% of the time even in normal F7s with locked votes.

So with unlocked votes I'd expect it to be higher if anything.

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Statistically, I'd say it happens about 40-50% of the time even in normal F7s with locked votes.

So with unlocked votes I'd expect it to be higher if anything.
    Since it's not a commitment to need to bus any more due to the ability to make last minute switches.

20. ISO #1320

Because from my perspective, it's either one of you or Martin and the fact that scumbot is voting on Martin who I distrust is making me suspect Martin and I might be town/town.
    EXACTLY

I think Martin had his ups and downs this game. Scumbot showing no remorse on Martin and putting tutuu on a blind spot is pretty damning.

it would be a shame if I end up voting Martin under these circumstances. obv i am not voting Martin in this gamestate.

Not to mention, this is our second game where I think I am reading you correct again. (First being Anni 2023)

Your responses to my questions, but also today to Martin shows you are more town than many here.

tutuu otoh had a progression on d1 and never got out of it still. I won't forgive a lazy tunnel. even then, tutuu/scumbot block has been surviving this game all along.

we can figure out ikarus/martin/vittae tomorrow assuming I am right on townlocking you the entire time

21. ISO #1321

Ok I'm open to having the cross move to tutuu and Martin, as I'm town from my perspective and it's a 50/50 I'm crossed with Martin as town right now.
    Hypothetically, if I insisted you were in the cross would you rather cross with Tutuu or Martin?

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Hypothetically, if I insisted you were in the cross would you rather cross with Tutuu or Martin?
    If you asked me this at start of the day, it would be Martin. Yet that feels too easy. tutuu not getting scrutinized while Martin and I voted each other shouldn't be ignored. I feel that the mafia keeping focus off of tutuu makes the situation off to me.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

If you asked me this at start of the day, it would be Martin. Yet that feels too easy. tutuu not getting scrutinized while Martin and I voted each other shouldn't be ignored. I feel that the mafia keeping focus off of tutuu makes the situation off to me.
    I understand this at least.

Do you have thoughts on my townpoints for tutuu?

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

I'm getting extremely worried about a Baker + Martin/CRich + ? world where Baker is trying to powerwolf the vote onto Tutuu who he expects to be easier to flip than whichever villager crossed with his scum partner (or that both are w/w and tutuu is the only villager in the nominations).

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Uh....possibly?

Richard felt preety respectful earlier, maybe like formal western shootout/standoff style (if you don't know what that means I don't either) when they found out they had to vote me. Didn't feel very agenda'ed.
    Lets suppose we're town vs town for the moment, which is looking more likely by the minute. Have you noticed how tutuu was escaping scrutiny while we are voting each other? If one of us is mafia, why the lack of panic around us two?

37. ISO #1337

Lets suppose we're town vs town for the moment, which is looking more likely by the minute. Have you noticed how tutuu was escaping scrutiny while we are voting each other? If one of us is mafia, why the lack of panic around us two?
    CRich are you currently seeing the panic around you and Martin here? Lmao

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

It was subdued until now. I feel that there would be panic earlier if Martin is mafia. Unless the mafia are acting chill for WIFOM.
    Aren't a lot of the currently alive platers in timezones that wouldn't have been very active over the last several hours anyway?

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

Vittae I'd like to ask why you seem so dead set on tutuu being town, even though we've had 3 wrong mislunches in a row. Unless I'm blind, you haven't seriously considered the possibility that tutuu is pocketing you. Why is that?
    I have, I just don't post every thought I have in the thread all the time or I'd be posting 300+ times every 24 hours.

You can see me questioning tutuu on things and then spending something like 4 hours ISOing her if you look at timestamps though.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

We've had 3 mischops in a row on AFKers one way or the other, that means the PoE was way off and it tells me the mafia slipped out of PoE at least during D1/D2. Now we're at Lylo. Baker is just town and if they're not then this game is scuffed for mafia. No biggie, we move onto the next game.
    Why is Baker "just town" and not worth reconsidering?

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350