S-FM 353: Death Nominations - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Varcron spent exactly 10 minutes yesterday responding to me>tutuu>vittae>tutuu>tutuu>tutuu>tutuu

You can look at their ISO yourselves. Click the ISO List button on top right of this thread and click on "ISO" next to Varcron. Once you are there, click on "Expand All" and you will have it all there

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...784#post991784

link to the post where they make an apperance. 2:12 AM

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post991794

link to the post where they dip at 2:22 AM

They respond to my earlier post from first page, then they respond to something recent from Vittae and kept interacting with tutuu.
    Wrt the timestamps thing are you meaning that the timestamps between Varcron's responses are too short for him to have read the posts between the ones he was responding to?

I don't think that's particularly indicative of anything, if so. I often open posts in a new tab during catchup and then bulk respond once I've already read everything.

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Wrt the timestamps thing are you meaning that the timestamps between Varcron's responses are too short for him to have read the posts between the ones he was responding to?

I don't think that's particularly indicative of anything, if so. I often open posts in a new tab during catchup and then bulk respond once I've already read everything.
    Compared to MM and some other peoples reaction times, Varcron did express those thoughts quicker than anyone I can think of. I think these series of posts were hastily done and I wouldn't be surprised to see post game if these were coordinated in scumchat.

I also think latest round of Varcron posts from today looking like they are trying to distance from tutuu but it doesn't feel genuine to me again. I think having their name on the board pressured a mafia Varcron to distance from rest of his team.

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Personally based off of what I can tell he's being bussed. By who? no idea, but he's def being bussed assuming he is scum. If he isn't scum then I think scum jumped rather hastily on the wagon
    Personally i found this one sus (he's responding to tutuu saying im a mafia thats being bused)
    Except it's worse than tutuu's because he doesn't commit and has an air of a breakthrough about it. Yeah i'm voted by 4 people no shit mafia voted me. He wasn't voting me and i am a villager so that's 6 people it would mean entire mafia team is scared to vote me

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Day 3 has begun!

Varcron nominated:

lol; scumbot5679; tutuu

Day 3 end on Tuesday, 5:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 3 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:
    1. MartinGG99
    2. Marshmallow Marshall - Lynched Day 1
    3. Varcron - Lynched Day 2
    4. ikarusdk
    5. tutuu
    6. scumbot5679
    7. Vittae
    8. bakermir
    9. lol
    10. CRichardForumLies The Scarlet Letters (Nancy/Italiano Hydra)

White = Alive, Color = Dead with alignment reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Ok. I'm not gonna complain about that chop since the dude was afk. We can't win when our teammates aren't playing the game.

We aren't in the best state but the game is very much winnable. Please, let's put in the effort and win

Lol is, imo, blatant mafia. Sorry if I'm wrong but to me he seems like blatant mafia. I've seen him make wrong reads before but tunneling a villager all game is not something I've spotted coming from him. Normally he's a bit over the place, changing his reads a lot, and not having consensus reads. Statically tunneling me isn't towny for him imo. I think he's playing in a way that is a tad more orthodox (rather than his usual self of being all over the place) in order to fool people, since that's a more "acceptable" playstyle.

Moreover, I think he was being bussed, and one of the bussers is Martin. I know that this is weird, but respectfully I think you are all skill issuing, on him, and the only one who ended up voting for him with me was ... another wolf. I've played enough mafia games to recognize that when people can mess up, they will mess up as hard as they can. I think the wolves were planning to bus lol as the setup incentivizes it, they handed him to us on a silver platter, and we (you) fumbled the bag. Again, not complaining about varcron chop, dude needed to go at some point, but I think lol first was more optimal.

The third wolf is someone who has me pocketed. I've no clue

---

I have no clue why you guys are calling me mafia. I don't understand what any of you are saying. It would help me if you explain to me again, in a bit more understandable way. I've read everything (unless I missed something on accident) and I don't have the faintest idea why are you people scumreading me, why are you guys asking me to be nommed, etc.

Fmpov I've been blatant town from my very first post. I have no idea what i'd do as wolf as I haven't randed it in 3 years. All i know is that i performed this game the exact same way I've been performing all year. Everything I've done or said is imo transparent and right there itt. If u have any grievences or concerns or shit please direct them to me. Fmpov i've done a good job at projecting town. If this was played on FoL i think i'd be towncored, just like I get towncored every game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    What's up with all these difference checks both these guys barely existed makes no sense...That's it my patience has been worn thin
    -vote CRichardForumLies
    i think this is a scum tell for lol (the bolded)

ik this is weird but ive seen him say stuff like that (tonally very goofy) stuff that don't match his normal slightly aggressive tone as mafia and mafia only

(he's mafia here)

34. ISO #934

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    Ok. I'm not gonna complain about that chop since the dude was afk. We can't win when our teammates aren't playing the game.

We aren't in the best state but the game is very much winnable. Please, let's put in the effort and win

Lol is, imo, blatant mafia. Sorry if I'm wrong but to me he seems like blatant mafia. I've seen him make wrong reads before but tunneling a villager all game is not something I've spotted coming from him. Normally he's a bit over the place, changing his reads a lot, and not having consensus reads. Statically tunneling me isn't towny for him imo. I think he's playing in a way that is a tad more orthodox (rather than his usual self of being all over the place) in order to fool people, since that's a more "acceptable" playstyle.

Moreover, I think he was being bussed, and one of the bussers is Martin. I know that this is weird, but respectfully I think you are all skill issuing, on him, and the only one who ended up voting for him with me was ... another wolf. I've played enough mafia games to recognize that when people can mess up, they will mess up as hard as they can. I think the wolves were planning to bus lol as the setup incentivizes it, they handed him to us on a silver platter, and we (you) fumbled the bag. Again, not complaining about varcron chop, dude needed to go at some point, but I think lol first was more optimal.

The third wolf is someone who has me pocketed. I've no clue

---

I have no clue why you guys are calling me mafia. I don't understand what any of you are saying. It would help me if you explain to me again, in a bit more understandable way. I've read everything (unless I missed something on accident) and I don't have the faintest idea why are you people scumreading me, why are you guys asking me to be nommed, etc.

Fmpov I've been blatant town from my very first post. I have no idea what i'd do as wolf as I haven't randed it in 3 years. All i know is that i performed this game the exact same way I've been performing all year. Everything I've done or said is imo transparent and right there itt. If u have any grievences or concerns or shit please direct them to me. Fmpov i've done a good job at projecting town. If this was played on FoL i think i'd be towncored, just like I get towncored every game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Does this mean everyone else is town from your pov?

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

i think solving a bus heavy game like this will be tricky due to its nature. in a normal game i'd push for coming up with teams asap. but i know i'm getting myself tangled in the webs of deception

please, let's help the wolves do what they wanted to do. then we can slowly untangle this mess

37. ISO #937

You say it's mafia characteristic to be changing reads alot, but that includes me, I do that all the time and I know I am town.

I went over your ISO while we waited for the day to start, and I moved you out of my poe.

This means I should move back to my initial suspicion on lol, but he's been harder for me to read here tbh

38. ISO #938

yeah i have reasons to townread everyone else

i know im wrong on at least 1, if im even right on lol + martin
    what is your take on martin? would you be able to case him?

I have my own suspicion of martin, but you might have a better constructed reasoning than me.

39. ISO #939

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    You say it's mafia characteristic to be changing reads alot, but that includes me, I do that all the time and I know I am town.

I went over your ISO while we waited for the day to start, and I moved you out of my poe.

This means I should move back to my initial suspicion on lol, but he's been harder for me to read here tbh
    "You say it's mafia characteristic to be changing reads alot"

No? Where did I say that?

I said that for lol specifically, and I didn't say it's mafia-indicative for him, I said it's town-indicative for him lol (laughing)

(he's not doing that here)

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

"You say it's mafia characteristic to be changing reads alot"

No? Where did I say that?

I said that for lol specifically, and I didn't say it's mafia-indicative for him, I said it's town-indicative for him lol (laughing)

(he's not doing that here)
    oh ROFL MY BAD i read that completely wrong.

42. ISO #942

My understanding is that tutuu is claiming this is uncharacteristic of lol as town to exhibit changing reads on the fly.

43. ISO #943

what is your take on martin? would you be able to case him?

I have my own suspicion of martin, but you might have a better constructed reasoning than me.
    im ride or die with my read that lol was getting bussed

I'd ned to look over the other ppl on his wagon. I remember it reached either 4 or 5 wagons. i bet my mafia career there was 1 wolf there

I don't scumread martin specifically / personally. Like on his own, I'm not finding stuff to call him mafia for. Maybe only i found it uncharacteristic of him to represent being upset, this never happened in front of my eyes before.

But the fact that he stayed on that lol wagon gives me a strong gut feeling that he is after that cred after lol invetivably flipped (and wolves knew lol was gonna flip today, look at varcron nomming lol at first place, its sensible) - wolves instinctively like to be placed on different wagons

so one wolf is lol (on varcon), voting a town, second wolf bussing lol. third wold could have been anywhere. in the end they can't all be together. (not that they can't, but realistically they avoid that at all cost)

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    My understanding is that tutuu is claiming this is uncharacteristic of lol as town to exhibit changing reads on the fly.
    im claiming its characteristic of town lol to change reads on the fly

this game lol has been tunneling me from his first post and he pre-flipped me w/w with yesterday's mischop. he will continue pushing me today, again

45. ISO #945

im ride or die with my read that lol was getting bussed

I'd ned to look over the other ppl on his wagon. I remember it reached either 4 or 5 wagons. i bet my mafia career there was 1 wolf there

I don't scumread martin specifically / personally. Like on his own, I'm not finding stuff to call him mafia for. Maybe only i found it uncharacteristic of him to represent being upset, this never happened in front of my eyes before.

But the fact that he stayed on that lol wagon gives me a strong gut feeling that he is after that cred after lol invetivably flipped (and wolves knew lol was gonna flip today, look at varcron nomming lol at first place, its sensible) - wolves instinctively like to be placed on different wagons

so one wolf is lol (on varcon), voting a town, second wolf bussing lol. third wold could have been anywhere. in the end they can't all be together. (not that they can't, but realistically they avoid that at all cost)
    i butchered my english here lmao. thats coz im town and im thinking fast im not paying attention to how i come across as. free reason to townread me for

(while writing this i misspelled coz as cow and as as ass)

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

If we happen to chop a town today, make sure you have me among your nominations.

I'm beginning to think having people shade me but unable to actually vote me (which allows people to seriously consider how likely a martin wolf is compared to anyone else being wolf) will make the wolves' job of hiding easier as they won't have to take a stance on the issue.

I'm going to be less busy this day phase - so there'll still be spots where I am inactive - but it's not going to be as good as it can be.

I am not treating you bad. You are getting away with some stuff and I am only prodding you and IDK your latest posts doesn't help me change my mind about you at all.
    If you don't like me for the lack of activity I have for this game, just say it. Don't hide behind "You don't display any progress, you share your thoughts on future because you just go back to saying you will be busy" (i.e. things I did because of my limited time) and in the same post say that my activity is not the only thing to do with it.

That just makes your reasons look more solid (and numerous) than they actually are. Its fine to not like or suspect me for anything I am doing, or for the circumstances I am under. I get that. I get that I don't have as much reasoning put out because I am not here as much. But man does it feel misrepresentative and disregarding if you say your issue with me is something like "Martin is not displaying much progression" rather than something like "Martin is not here as much and so I'm having a harder time seeing him town" or something like that. Think of it as quite similar to (hypothetically) you wanting to vote out afk slot but not wanting to admit that voting them out clearly has to deal with them being afk.

I'm starting to get the same vibes (of wanting to chop due to lack of activity) from Tutuu now too since apparently their strongest explanation of my slot is now an association read based off a pre-flip rather than anything about me.

Separately, Re:
    I am actually concerned about the way you treat some of us shows a level of awareness that simply shouldn't be there for someone busy.
    In case you haven't noticed, I invest myself as much as I reasonably can into games I play without ruining my life. Especially in games for this community, my homesite, Sc2Mafia, in which case sometimes I will adjust my life just for that. You see that I have FM mod status here in the time since you were gone? I got that because I was driving this community to run and host more games on a consistent schedule or timeline rather than having periods of unpredictability. Site admins Lumi and Marshmallow Marshall reached out to me because of that. I feel responsible for my activity and investment in this community, and that very much extends to how I hold myself with respect to my activity and involvement in the game. I even so much as instantly signed up for this game without reading the setup in whole and without realizing it has 24 hour phases. Many of the games hosted here since my first game are games I've played in.

As a result, yes I do look at the game from time to time while I'm busy or not here. It happens almost every game I'm in, and its just less apparent in the games I have more time for because, usually, at those points I can afford to post and real-time with others. Posting implies actually being there and ready to engage with others. These recent days I've not been able to afford doing that. If I do, I just get my IRL life in trouble as the more time I spend on a short break reading the game, the more likely it is I will be spending too much time on the game for my own good.

My plan for D3 (and any future day for that matter) is to do what I can when I have the time. I don't have a master-plan specifying exactly when I'll be completely not-busy. An example reason why that is, is me taking out the time to write this post.

Anyways

In the meantime since I was last here, I realized my situation (and in particular being compared to one of my champs mafia games by someone else) was quite similar to a game I had a few months ago. Also as town. Also freaking out the same way when people were laying complaints against me for reasons related to my lack of time spent on the game. Though I should note that game I subbed into, and also that game was meant to be a light game (it was not "light" by any standard especially with Achromatic there lmao), so some of the reasons against my slot that game were for the person I replaced there rather than because of me.

I don't care if you think me self-meta'ing here is worse. I'll earn the right to stick my tongue at you if this gets disregarded and I get mischopped in the future (and as I say that, I also said the same thing there...Am I copying myself???).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #948

It took awhile to write that up, so I'll be back later in like maybe 6-8 hours to put some time into catching up.

If people still want to interact with me on my defense of myself while maintaining a dislike of me feel free to do so but don't expect me to respond to it as I'll be switching my priorities towards solving others than trying to clear things up about myself. In other words, I may just find it not worth my time to talk about myself further.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950