Staff Changes - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Staff Changes

1. ISO #101

Re: Staff Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Rihfok View Post
    I do not mean any offense or trolling, but why do you use so many of those?
    It looks... weird.
    I used to overuse :P It's usually a sign that I'm trolling or not taking something cereal but I also use them in common sentences as a unique troll meaning at least one person I'm replying to is stupid, or I'm misleading you into thinking I think that

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Terripax View Post
    I'm actually not new to the community. I'm only new to the forum community of mafia. Just because I've never logged into the forums doesn't mean I haven't been in the mafia chat for several months, or playing the game every day
    I actually agree with this quote a LOT A LOT! When I was brand new to the forum community, people told me they had to test me to see if I was a smurf because I was new to the community, but I, too had been playing sc2 mafia a lot, just not in the mafia chat or on the forum. I support you, Terripax. Don't be bothered by all the haters. You will do a great job! :]

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    omg

do you ever just stfu srsly bro jus stfu u are lame no one likes u go play pogo stix nooooob i pwn u hardcoor. u are nothing compared to me i am better than u at everything. life, starcraft, mafia, ladder u have no chance. ppl know me do u wish u could say the same thing u are gay u are probably a loooooser at pac man u play girl man u need kony support go kony u are soldier for osama. u are a horrible person and i wish u would drop dead in halo. srsly bro what the fuck and u hack hacking is bad u are just amazingly stupid.
    ok.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Lol jack I don't see what you're aiming at attacking anyone who gets promoted nowadays.
    Is that so that you wish you get offered a mod position so you can decline it? Keepers are needed to process reports, and since you're not referencing anyone or volunteering yourself to do that, new people get tried out for this role.
    This guy did nothing wrong and hadn't fucked up yet, so please take your premeditated judgement someplace else.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by philie View Post
    Lol jack I don't see what you're aiming at attacking anyone who gets promoted nowadays.
    Is that so that you wish you get offered a mod position so you can decline it? Keepers are needed to process reports, and since you're not referencing anyone or volunteering yourself to do that, new people get tried out for this role.
    This guy did nothing wrong and hadn't fucked up yet, so please take your premeditated judgement someplace else.
    I asked for keeper why i not get it yet.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

He hasn't done anything wrong - It's not a personal thing. It's just the fact that he, a lesser member of the community, has been elevated to a rank many of us can only dream of. It's like there's a whole, unseen hierarchy that we aren't allowed to know about. We're alienated. It's like the Drill Sergeants son who's allowed to sit back and eat doughnuts while the rest of us are still doing press-ups.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    He hasn't done anything wrong - It's not a personal thing. It's just the fact that he, a lesser member of the community, has been elevated to a rank many of us can only dream of. It's like there's a whole, unseen hierarchy that we aren't allowed to know about. We're alienated. It's like the Drill Sergeants son who's allowed to sit back and eat doughnuts while the rest of us are still doing press-ups.
    Good metaphor, setting aside my "Kevinpowers" joke, Jack is really taking a dig at this new guy. We don't even know how he is yet.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Jack, why do you insist on being a douche to anyone and everyone? Honestly, almost every single post I have read of yours has made me like you less and less. Being a moderator is not really a big deal, I don't really know why people are getting so worked up over it. I have no problems with Terripax being a moderator, and neither should you. The situation arose that we needed a mod on the European server, and Terripax was the most qualified volunteer by DR's judgement. Simple as that. He has admitted that he is not part of the forum community, but that is not the community that he intends to moderate.

And yes, he should totally give up his power so that DR has to search for ANOTHER mod who the community will just rage at all over again... Would you really respect him more if he gave up being a mod at this point? I know I wouldn't.

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    Jack, why do you insist on being a douche to anyone and everyone? Honestly, almost every single post I have read of yours has made me like you less and less. Being a moderator is not really a big deal, I don't really know why people are getting so worked up over it. I have no problems with Terripax being a moderator, and neither should you. The situation arose that we needed a mod on the European server, and Terripax was the most qualified volunteer by DR's judgement. Simple as that. He has admitted that he is not part of the forum community, but that is not the community that he intends to moderate.

And yes, he should totally give up his power so that DR has to search for ANOTHER mod who the community will just rage at all over again... Would you really respect him more if he gave up being a mod at this point? I know I wouldn't.
    I'm still not over you shooting me as Veigar.

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

I see no problem with starting to have more EU mods. We need to start somewhere, NA mod structure is more refined because it's been around longer. EU mods are just starting to gain momentum, and it will go through the same paces as NA mods have and build in quality. Everyone just needs to chill out and stop making such a big deal.

32. ISO #132

The last time you gave me this same tired speech was in reference to Kevinpowers.

How did that turn out again?

Name all of the people I've been a douche to in the past week.

I'm sure you'll find a pattern.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackofSpades View Post
    The last time you gave me this same tired speech was in reference to Kevinpowers.

How did that turn out again?

Name all of the people I've been a douche to in the past week.

I'm sure you'll find a pattern.
    We are part of the pattern we suppose :3
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Fact that I'm willing to give people a chance has no connection to what they turn out to be.
    It does when it's obvious what they'll turn out to be but you ignore it so that you can say you give everyone a chance.

And only ever take issue with said problem when they directly attack you.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

A hugbox is a derogatory term for an environment, usually on the internet, in which a group with similar interests gathers to discuss topics in what they intend to be a safe, comforting, and confrontation-free environment.

What they intend to be a "safe space" almost always turns into a circle-jerk of forced consensus and ends with every member repeatedly expressing the exact same opinion to each other, no matter the topic. Since the community is founded on unconditional love and support no matter how much of a tool a person is, these communities tend to attract tools and rational and useful advice is usually a rarity.

Moderators of these groups are usually extremely militant and do not tolerate even the slightest dissenting opinion. Members of these groups are usually so hypersensitive that the moment a contrary opinion appears the entire community explodes in a total drama shitstorm.
    This is basically what the moderation team has become in the past... I dunno, 5 months. Since DR dropped focus on sc2mafia and moved to Sigil leaving us all twiddling our thumbs.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    K, don't think I've played with you but you should join the inhouses that starts popping up on europe now ^^
    I'm not planning on playing any in-house games, more revealing myself as mod in game when I am playing on my EU account. This is because I like to play public games but they are ruined by the unmoderation. If none knows my actual EU name and I don't reveal mod in game then hopefully I can make the EU public games so much better fore players. Although there would be no point in me turning up to IH games because I'm not really a fan of IH games and I'm sure they are moderated by the players... or otherwise you wouldn't invite them

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150