User Tag List

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2921
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    I can tell which pokes are personal attacks, screams over there knows my identity, and I for sure know he's trying to use it against me, but it won't work anymore because i'm the bigger man :P
    I actually don’t know who you are.

Well I didn’t until you fake claimed the reality bender role.

I’ve already apologized to you once this game for actual personal attacks last night, even though you also attacked me, you never apologized.

I don’t think you get what being the bigger man honestly means.

Anyhow, I’m not personally attacking you. I’m attacking your attitude that stems from your all powerful role claim. Please stop trying to twist this into something it’s not.

Keep it on topic.

4. ISO #1904

I really do wish the inactive would come on and chime in, that's why I deviated from this sight in the first place, the heavy toxicity from a few players was another reason, but thats for End game talk.

If you left the site then I literally have no idea who you are lmao

5. ISO #1905

All in all I think Yoek is either reading into posts too deeply “as pokes” or they are lying or just easily triggered for some reason.

When you all find out who I am, I should get a goldfish star for how less toxic I’ve been haha.

But on topic.

Notice how yesterday Yoek said my claim was wifom
    Today he characterizes it as lying

One is NAI
    The other is discredit and scumpainting

I’m just passionate and my vocab is limited to the words fuck and shit .
    I mean no harm

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    You and swag seemed to be disagreeing with deviant over trivial things you shouldn’t ever have fought over if you were all town, and you were way too calm for a town member on d1. I suspected you the most out of the three, but wasn’t sure exactly why. Today I am.
    Guess what Swag was town. Read his LW a few times please. I've played a lot of FM, and I can guarantee you the craziest disagreements I've ever seen have always been TVT.

You can't say that I was completely calm, I have so many posts in this game lol, I freaked out a bit twords EOD, I was always super aggressively pushing and scumhunting, I don't think that correlates with calm

Also you don't even know deviants alignment right? Nor do you know mine? but you're so sure it's me lol

If that's the case in some hours you will use ur ultimate, and ultimatley launch urself into the sun, I'm sorry I let you down and you scumslot me by association of your "one of these 4 guys are scum" lol

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

Highly inconsistent, you’re very hung up wrt Harold’s role claim. Almost as if you knew it already.
    The reality bender claims not making It any easier for you
    The argument with Deviants very weird and kinda drowned, like you didn’t actually care what he had to say or you wanted to seem scummy

22. ISO #1922

Sure
    Harold lynched Mp only st the very last second
    Limited activity etc
    Now he claims you’re Cult. Do I buy that? I’m not sure anymore. And idk wtf to do wrt screams, I’m starting to suspect you guys don’t like each other much but I haven’t even a clue as to who you are, so a I don’t care.
    Anyway my point is, his cult claim isn’t as trustworthy anymore... you might still be a neutral or maybe a triad. Speaking of Triad why was there only one kill last night from non-town

23. ISO #1923

Highly inconsistent, you’re very hung up wrt Harold’s role claim. Almost as if you knew it already.
    The reality bender claims not making It any easier for you
    The argument with Deviants very weird and kinda drowned, like you didn’t actually care what he had to say or you wanted to seem scummy
    If that's all you got I'm content with that lol

24. ISO #1924

Sure
    Harold lynched Mp only st the very last second
    Limited activity etc
    Now he claims you’re Cult. Do I buy that? I’m not sure anymore. And idk wtf to do wrt screams, I’m starting to suspect you guys don’t like each other much but I haven’t even a clue as to who you are, so a I don’t care.
    Anyway my point is, his cult claim isn’t as trustworthy anymore... you might still be a neutral or maybe a triad. Speaking of Triad why was there only one kill last night from non-town
    No No, I wasn't asking for your read on harold, I wanted to discuss his scummy end of day 1 behavior.

I also want to discuss the fact that sadface claimed to have used his abillity on harold and harold said it didnt happen lol

Those are 2 opposing claims from two of day ones scummiest players. Yet you or screams do not want to discuss that, and instead want to SOLELY focous on me?

25. ISO #1925

1. I apologize sincerely if yoek is truly upset or hurt by any of my actions on a personal level.
    2. This also applies to anyone else that feels that way. Never my intention, and I’m sorry.

3. Why would I put yoek at L-1 when we have so much day left, and not everyone is checked on? Also putting him at L-1 could let a scum faction lynch and then yoek could be town or joker or a role that gains power by being lynched.

4. As I said in point 3. I have no reason to vote on him at this stage in the game, especially when we have at least 3 people who can take a shot at him during the day.

26. ISO #1926

No No, I wasn't asking for your read on harold, I wanted to discuss his scummy end of day 1 behavior.

I also want to discuss the fact that sadface claimed to have used his abillity on harold and harold said it didnt happen lol

Those are 2 opposing claims from two of day ones scummiest players. Yet you or screams do not want to discuss that, and instead want to SOLELY focous on me?

Hard to put the focus on a player who isn’t here to defend themselves. You are here making ridiculous claims.

27. ISO #1927

Like We know that a random play get's to blackmail sadface, and it appears that screams was the one to do it if i'm not mistaken?

sadface townread me during day one. So on day 2 he come's into the thread votes me and says I'm scum.

We know that he's blackmailed because of his role and that screams is the one to black mail him.

screams also has been 100% hellbent on me being scum since start of day yet fails to vote me lol.

How do we know screams isnt controlling sadface to keep his vote on me and try to get me lynched lol?

Why havn't you tried to consider other possibilities? You and screams keep the thread directed at me at all times lol

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

@S-FM are you blackmailed into lynching me today by screams?

you dont have to answer directly if you dont want to.

Thats why I want you to type F if he is blackmaling you into trying to lynch me today.

I want you to type U if that's not the case.

If you're not alloud to answer this Type K

31. ISO #1931

Like We know that a random play get's to blackmail sadface, and it appears that screams was the one to do it if i'm not mistaken?

sadface townread me during day one. So on day 2 he come's into the thread votes me and says I'm scum.

We know that he's blackmailed because of his role and that screams is the one to black mail him.

screams also has been 100% hellbent on me being scum since start of day yet fails to vote me lol.

How do we know screams isnt controlling sadface to keep his vote on me and try to get me lynched lol?

Why havn't you tried to consider other possibilities? You and screams keep the thread directed at me at all times lol
    Oh now I’m at veteran witch who is controlling to vote you but yet I won’t vote you?

If I did vote you, you would then point out how I put you at l-1

All or this is scum painting

And false

I had to blackmail or I’d die, and I didn’t even know who I was blackmailing.

So /shrug

Why would I admit to being the blackmailer too?

I think you should think before you post. All you’re doing is narrative spinning

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

@S-FM are you blackmailed into lynching me today by screams?

you dont have to answer directly if you dont want to.

Thats why I want you to type F if he is blackmaling you into trying to lynch me today.

I want you to type U if that's not the case.

If you're not alloud to answer this Type K

This seems odd to me lol.

He’s blackmailed to talk in poetry format and we all know this.

35. ISO #1935

I just want to clarifiy that being blackmailed by a random player is part of sadfaces role, there may be players here trying to create the illusion that im saying there is a blackmailer in the game but thats not the case.

I ask everyoen here to read sadfaces cancer role a few times lol

36. ISO #1936

I just gave you information by saying if you're town and you use a malicious spell or attack on me you will die.

I'm asking you very niceley to stop insulting me personally.
    I'm hands down the most OP role in this game
    dude i'm fucking telling you if you're fucking green do not do this
    it's called a reality bender, look it up, and stop with the shade.
    You are necessarily somewhere lying
    For a town reality bender (see S-FM ???? game in the archive) would never such a spell be putting

You are literally open-wolfing,
    and keeping you alive, to the town nothing will bring.

In the event cooking the eggs with an attack would not work
    A lynch on him would be a good idea, because it would probably work!

My knife to Harold's head shall go
    If you have objections, say them now, tho.

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

Is Harold scum? Probably. Do I care? No, he’s gonna die at some point due to smileyface.
    Literally the only way he could survive is if smiley and Harold were a team. It’s possible but I really don’t see it lmao
    haha so thats just what you thinks gonna happen, gotcha.

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    For a town reality bender (see S-FM ???? game in the archive) would never such a spell be putting

No objections here lol I just @'d you please look at it

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

I altered the reality of the game last night it's already been done.

46. ISO #1946

I just want to clarifiy that being blackmailed by a random player is part of sadfaces role, there may be players here trying to create the illusion that im saying there is a blackmailer in the game but thats not the case.

I ask everyoen here to read sadfaces cancer role a few times lol
    I confirm that Yoek is here right
    The blackmail not here from someone else's role, but from my own's rights....

Yoek, I am not blackmailed into doing anything but (maybe the beer? not sure) and the poetry talk
    And the IKEA beer was given to me in a package along with the instructions, at least that is what I understand from the host's chalk.

Yoek here is fearmongering
    He is saying that Screams is controlling me to lynch him (yoek), yet on Harold I have originally been, because of the beer, pushing.

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

No objections here lol I just @'d you please look at it
    On FM accounts, no mentions can be seen
    Would you tell me, with numbers, what I have to check with my eyes not so keen?
    did you or did you not fry Harold’s brain
    I recieved no confirmation of it,
    but I have no other reason of doubting it.

49. ISO #1949

Lynch Deviantart. He's not honest. He was all about reading the setup and all earlier, yet he pushed me on the people's ignorance. That's manipulation at its finest.

DO NOT lynch Masterpiece. He's town. Way too committing to be scum.

I think Yoek is town, but that could always be wrong. But remember this, I thought while I was alive that Yoek was TOOOOOWN.

I didn't lie about my role, that's actually what it does lol. It was complicated as hell, too.

Don't lynch Screams unless he self-solves by being scum, but he's not worth killing otherwise.

Good luck townies.

~~

That is my last will that I just sent to the host. don't forget to leave last wills btw.

Also, Swag, my kill goes through immunity, but it is not immediate. Therefore, in the event I was scum using the kill on Screams, WHICH I AM NOT, the kill would happen only THE NEXT NIGHT OR LATER, SO NIGHT TWO OR LATER.
    @S-FM bungalow why do you only mention me and swags push on deviant, but you choose to ignore sadfaces?

Not to mention calling MP town for why again? lol

50. ISO #1950