KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 275
Register

User Tag List

Page 275 of 462 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,750 of 23056
  1. ISO #13701

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    Or, alternatively, if their roles were somehow worse

or some combination of factors

I'd also argue its very likely the wolves are not uniform in their behavior. Their teamsize is at least 10 so I'd imagine some disagreement on them, maybe even some who though RC should have not claimed 3p. Who knows.
    It's possible.

I don't think that would be what happens, but it's possible.

2. ISO #13702

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    tier 1 shots: zomg, monet, parei

tier 2 shots: player 2, the hat, choo choo

if you want to try to be hero shoot here i guess, but many enough people disagree with these shots: joycat, catnip
    (actually with catnip its just me who disagrees lol but whatever)

chroma/platypus removed because of the recent discussion

this is what i have rn, if ppl have different opinions just say it tbh
    Cool

I wanted to sheep Hippo but they no reply in neighbourhood sob

So I will sheep this like a good girl

Totally not posting rn so ppl arent in 18 misn like 'wow Minnie came out of nowhere she's a wolf!' When true I've been lurking and techs I'd come out of nowhere but now it's not FULLY out of nowhere!

3. ISO #13703

probably good look for zomg then

... actually didnt red cross claim during the itas? maybe they just didn't want to get shot and werent really thinking more about what that means for the final wagons?
    red cross DID claim during ITAs

4. ISO #13704

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    i want in my head to wolfread breakup because she gave me a decent amount of pings early on but her consistent activity + killing decepticon is enough that i dont have her in my immediate sights right now
    just wolfread me if youre gonna shade me bestie idfc

5. ISO #13705

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    I want P2 on the tier 1 section.

I also will be shooting them.
    Assuming the tiers are same after this suggestion, Thinking I shoot

parei -> zomg -> player 2 -> monet -> hat -> choo

might switch positioning of one or two of them if I don't like the person shooting at the targets I was going to shoot

6. ISO #13706

i would prefer you guys not shoot me because im null. i am fine being shot because people think i am wolfy (that means you, dredge <3). but there has been an entire game in which to read, and i think weve cleared out most of the easy lhf wolves. get a worldview. start trying to sort the higher posters.

and if you still think im wolf in that world then you can clear out me, i know i need to be cleared eventually, im not very good at being town in mashes, but please dont do it out of lack of a read

7. ISO #13707

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    Cool

I wanted to sheep Hippo but they no reply in neighbourhood sob

So I will sheep this like a good girl

Totally not posting rn so ppl arent in 18 misn like 'wow Minnie came out of nowhere she's a wolf!' When true I've been lurking and techs I'd come out of nowhere but now it's not FULLY out of nowhere!

'wow Minnie came out of nowhere 18 mins before itas she's a wolf!'

8. ISO #13708

It's possible.

I don't think that would be what happens, but it's possible.
    To correlate this I've held the belief since D2 that the wolves aren't being coached due to the overall performance of the wolves we flipped, outside of maybe disco dancer

9. ISO #13709

probably good look for zomg then

... actually didnt red cross claim during the itas? maybe they just didn't want to get shot and werent really thinking more about what that means for the final wagons?
    You are actually right.

Hm.

10. ISO #13710

11. ISO #13711

12. ISO #13712

13. ISO #13713

14. ISO #13714

15. ISO #13715

16. ISO #13716

17. ISO #13717

18. ISO #13718

19. ISO #13719

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    I’m going to be honest I think ZOMB and the 3p claim have less connection than ice cream costs after a full moon
    With the refresh of the context that it was actually during ITAs, I actually agree.

I had the 3p claim separated from the ITAs in my head.

20. ISO #13720

21. ISO #13721

i promise i mean all my posts very literally. if i say youre town to me im saying youre town. i bring up the fact that i used to wolfread you for full context but i do not actually wolfread you. i dont understand why youre trying to construe this as shade

22. ISO #13722

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    Catnip- Dont mind, Ive had no thoughts on this slot
    Monet- I dont think scum just does what they do, feels very noob town to me
    Joycat- Probably a no shot, Conditional town Claims On droopy/match, and match flipped town, and ignoring my paranoia, droopy is towny from actions in neighborhood.
    ZOMG- I have no Strong Feelings for this slot. I remembered that some of their posts seemed towny but Im not too sure how much I weigh those posts. Don't mind
    Hat- I think their frustration is genuine and would not come from scum theater.
    Pare- From what I remember they are just kinda here. I don't remember much of note from them. Don't mind
    Player 2- As much as I would want to see this slot killed for snuggles shot, I think he is so heavily defendant of his kill Im hesitatent to shoot here
    Choo Choo- Townread this slot, I don't agree with this kill.
    Plat- Claimed poison on me , He can live honestly. I dont think scum Poisoner claims here.
    Chroma- no Thoughts, and I still don't like they liked my take about Hon when it was generic and wrong. A bit hesitant to be here as their content overall has been good from what I remember.

Catnip
    ZOMG
    Pare
    Chroma for me if I was to shoot out of this list

Probably
    Pare>Cat>ZOMG> Chroma
    i actually thought monet had some a bit towny posts, thanks for reminding me of those :P
    (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1009295 it's this i think)

i don't really care that much about joycat's claims tbh, i don't like their target choices (though they are saying they cannot choose the target by themselves?). idk it's kinda just a slot where i think we cannot let them live for that long if they just dont do anything except claim conditional greenchecks on already obvtown players

player 2 - hard to say anything about that because i literally wasnt here for the last ita and idk context or anything about that shot tbh

don't remember anything about hat's frustration

i scumread choo choo and i don't want to kill them. and i'm aware i'm probably being stupid about both parts of that read but lmfao

23. ISO #13723

im not shading you. im saying you pinged me early on but youre in my town pile for shooting decepticon. i dont understand whats difficult to understand about this
    thats not what the original post said. you said you wanted to wolfread me which heavily implies you wolfread me and think my slot is scummy but don't want to prusue that read or push it right now (an example of shading). if thats what you meant then sure but you couldve also ust been clearer at the start

24. ISO #13724

For the record let me say i'm not positive how I ended up being on the shotslist after being TR by consensus and flipped town Oink and Naptime, I know scarf is so hard tunneled on me that they decided that shooting me is somehow the best move, as for the others that I've seen, they don't like my vibe or something? Like, do these slots really believe that I have a wolf agenda, that I've been anti-town, that I've been partnered or have TMI? You know, actual indicators of scum behavior?

25. ISO #13725

26. ISO #13726

i actually thought monet had some a bit towny posts, thanks for reminding me of those :P

i don't really care that much about joycat's claims tbh, i don't like their target choices (though they are saying they cannot choose the target by themselves?). idk it's kinda just a slot where i think we cannot let them live for that long if they just dont do anything except claim conditional greenchecks on already obvtown players

player 2 - hard to say anything about that because i literally wasnt here for the last ita and idk context or anything about that shot tbh

i scumread choo choo and i don't want to kill them. and i'm aware i'm probably being stupid about both parts of that read but lmfao
    yeah but joycat was shot at by a wolf if my notes are correct.

that's something

27. ISO #13727

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    thats not what the original post said. you said you wanted to wolfread me which heavily implies you wolfread me and think my slot is scummy but don't want to prusue that read or push it right now (an example of shading). if thats what you meant then sure but you couldve also ust been clearer at the start
    I still think your interactions with a flipped wolf were bad, even if others disagreed with me.

28. ISO #13728

29. ISO #13729

30. ISO #13730

31. ISO #13731

32. ISO #13732

33. ISO #13733

now see i want to note mild wolf pings on breakup for this, and also note i just realise that if, as she claims, she has a slank dayvig, it wasnt really possible to do a much wolf-agendaier shot than decepticon, meaning that i think a wolf would in fact take the towncred for shooting somebody with under 30 posts over getting to agenda kill... somebody else with under 30 posts, so my read is actually bad, however im going to be yelled at for shading again. very sad. guess i wont note that. this post is significantly more shade-throwing than what ive been posting before this is real shade

34. ISO #13734

I still think your interactions with a flipped wolf were bad, even if others disagreed with me.
    feel free to think that i aint gonna stop you
    i just think catnips post on em didn't help and shaded my slot whcih is something scum do so I called it out

35. ISO #13735

36. ISO #13736

37. ISO #13737

38. ISO #13738

39. ISO #13739

ok i didnt really wolfread you before but i thought about it and i wolfread you now is that clear :thumbsu:

40. ISO #13740

Choo-Choo
    Chroma
    Catnip
    Peekaboo

^ These four are the ones I want to consider for tomorrow.

I have a fifth but I don't want to influence how the night progresses around them, so I'll talk about this once day start comes.
    @FM-Goblin and Worg did you ever follow up on this? I noticed you had doubts on Catnip in your iso and seem to still want Choo-Choo and Chroma dead, and are fine with me, but who is the fifth person?

41. ISO #13741

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    For the record let me say i'm not positive how I ended up being on the shotslist after being TR by consensus and flipped town Oink and Naptime, I know scarf is so hard tunneled on me that they decided that shooting me is somehow the best move, as for the others that I've seen, they don't like my vibe or something? Like, do these slots really believe that I have a wolf agenda, that I've been anti-town, that I've been partnered or have TMI? You know, actual indicators of scum behavior?
    I have honestly flipped on you several times.

Your red cross interactions are interesting and inconclusive. Your treatment of Legs on D1 was, and still is, something I scum read.

But I would be lying if I said that you have done nothing I townread. This is part of why I am generally okay with you being on shot lists, even if you're not a priority slot for me. I do think we will have to flip you before End of Game no matter your alignment. And I know that sounds callous, but you're too much of a contention slot that without some kind of mech that is overwhelmingly in your favour, the only way I'd let you reach endgame is if we just kill all the wolves too quickly to get to that point.

42. ISO #13742

now see i want to note mild wolf pings on breakup for this, and also note i just realise that if, as she claims, she has a slank dayvig, it wasnt really possible to do a much wolf-agendaier shot than decepticon, meaning that i think a wolf would in fact take the towncred for shooting somebody with under 30 posts over getting to agenda kill... somebody else with under 30 posts, so my read is actually bad, however im going to be yelled at for shading again. very sad. guess i wont note that. this post is significantly more shade-throwing than what ive been posting before this is real shade
    i was given three options, pyramid decepticon and wakka
    people shielded pyramid
    wakka had already been wounded from ITAs
    so I shot decepticon
    and ftr the slank dayvig was a onetime use so I don't have it anymore

43. ISO #13743

wait what

44. ISO #13744

45. ISO #13745

46. ISO #13746

tier 1 shots: zomg, monet, parei

tier 2 shots: player 2, the hat, choo choo

if you want to try to be hero shoot here i guess, but many enough people disagree with these shots: joycat, catnip
    (actually with catnip its just me who disagrees lol but whatever)

if people don't have other shotlists, i'm gonna say we go with this

(i'm also gonna disappear to sleep pretty early during these itas btw so someone else can try to make sure people don't hero shoot too much)

47. ISO #13747

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    @FM-Goblin and Worg did you ever follow up on this? I noticed you had doubts on Catnip in your iso and seem to still want Choo-Choo and Chroma dead, and are fine with me, but who is the fifth person?
    Fifth person was Dredge. I wanted to see if he'd be anti-claimed.

I did follow up which is why you didn't appear in my daystart lists, compared to the others I felt your ISO was better.

I didn't post that because I find posting ISOs performative unless I'm trying to convince someone else of my read.

48. ISO #13748

49. ISO #13749

50. ISO #13750

thank you for actually committing to a read
    im not a very committal person. i feel obligated generally to bring up all possible objections to an argument as i make it. so just take all the reads in my iso and pretend theyre 10x more confident and you should have a pretty good idea of whats actually going on in my head