S-FM 167: Standard - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

I don't see Zekky bussing suntax. I think Zekky is just latching his vote onto whoever else had a vote.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Do you think Calix is trying to derail the train on his/her ally?
    Plausible, but I don't see that as the case either. Seems more to be looking forward to day 3 honestly.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Fuck whatever discussion I'm disrupting. A WILD ISO APPEARS:

I hope these quotes actually work.

[context: a response to an argument about the benefits of lynching]

- "there are pros and cons [for lynching]" - Empty fluff that inflates the post length

- Poor reasoning for a lynch (focuses on still having a majority, not a fantastic argument if I've ever heard one)

- Vague labels for who he wants lynched. He does not mention any names on his own. Some buzzwords used with little elaboration on why focusing on them is important

[context: in response to a question asking for his scum-reads]

- Thinks Yukitaka is the best target for a Day 1 lynch. Since he's new, he is unlikely to be aware that this is Yukitaka's usual schtick. His focus on the lurkers (aka, a policy lynch) strikes me as a null read (lurkers can be game-breaking little shits, it is largely agreed).

- Claims RLVG and ika are scum, does not elaborate on what about their posts is giving him scummy vibes.

- Gives an argument against Iced using reasoning that already appears in the thread (indirect sheeping, perhaps?). Brushes everyone else off as a neutral - the tactic of lazy scum or inattentive town alike.

[context: in response to a question on who he would vote/ town reads] - Note that he plays reactively, only giving information when prompted. This may be a feature of his playing style, however.

- Not only suspects Yuki (normal behaviour), but thinks they are the best lynch candidate despite superior evidence against Mikecall (took place after he flailed and give up). He then proceeds to vote Yuki, claiming that he would switch back to Mikecall later (a promise he did not live up to).

- Says I am his best town read. Possible. It should be noted that I'm the person asking him the questions, so it can be interpreted as flattery to stroke my ego.

- His notorious 'Zekrom is legit m8s' post is here. He claims Zekrom's posts are 'vital' (wicked hyperbole) and contain 'interesting' analysis (flattery or bigging up a team mate). I would say that Zekrom's contribution has been generic thus far and not worthy of such praise.

[context: after Frog had posted his reads]

Firstly, who the hell forgets about Frog, one of the most active posters town had? Secondly, it comes across as buddying up to an experienced town in order to throw shade on them later when Suntax flips scum. It's enough of a scummy staple tactic for me to believe he was trying it.

[context: in response to queries about why he voted Yuki and why he's dropped his town read on Zekrom]

- Defends his vote 'to put across his point'? That's not helpful when we don't really know what his point is. This is where he outright claims to switch to the main lynch train and does not.

- Zekrom is town because he gave more information to analyse than Yuki, ika, toadette. I'm not great with logic or debates, but I'm pretty sure that's some form of false equivalence (these people are scummier, so Zekrom is town is basically his argument).

- Is hesitant about Toadette. I'm reading this as a potential town who doesn't know what to say to Toadette's minimalist posts. A more opportunistic scum would try and make more of a case against her.

- His next post asks what an iso is; a perfectly legit question. However, he never makes an ISO or brings up this point again.

- Shit-post. Plays right along with Yuki, his main suspect (supposedly)

- Repeat of whatever logical failing this falls under. Town-tells, you're doing it wrong.

Correct: This person has done X, Y and Z townie things which benefit town in this manner and can potentially hurt scum due to A, D and F. They are most likely town.

Incorrect: This person is less scummy and has 'better posts' (whatever this means; I'm assuming he thinks quantity>quality) than A, B, C and D, so he is really likely to be town.

- Wants people to know he'll be offline and unable to answer questions. Nothing much to see here.

[context: POD revealed as Detective; Zekrom claims Sheriff under some voting pressure]

- In light of his other posts, I read this as a scum who is eager to draw out two TPRs (since POD is now legit, I guess) so Doctor is stretched thin. He also claims that a counter-claim is the ONLY way that we can determine how scummy Zekrom is.

- Sheeps onto the flawed idea of Frog being Actress using the reasoning suggested by RLVG and myself. It's not a terrible point, I have to admit.

- Makes a point I agree with about the stupidity of fast lynching (literally no reason to do this whatsoever).

- Who gives a shit about an EXECUTIONER'S Last Will? He is almost as uninformed as us townie plebs and isn't town. Possible diversion tactic; Frog's flip and how this affects the posts he made would have been more useful to debate.

- Claims his opinion on Zekrom is a fact? It doesn't explain his Day 1 buddying.

- Makes a valid point in the shit argument that I presented, but this is undermined by his continued rationalization of Zekrom being 'the least evil' as a reason to town-read someone.

- If we have a Detective, then Sheriff isn't insta-guaranteed. Most of the players have been online and seen his claim, so time will tell wherever any counters him or not. I think it's a point that town would make, however.

Conclusion: Either a new town who's unaware of how suspicious their posts are or a scum that is playing the game straight and trying to lie low. Discuss.
    Go ahead, lynch me. The town can't save you in the night v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Player reads, brief so far as is only D2, but an overview of player activities and potential roles/alignments.

1. SuperJack
    Nothing posted by Teld, and still awaiting any contributions from SJ. If replaced this early, its possible that Teld was mafia, or a TPR, unlikely to be a citizen. I would imagine atleast he wouldve been replaced closer to day end after having 24hrs to respond to a pm or something from host if he didnt hold an influential role.

3. Calix
    Seemingly level headed, provides information when requested, and has been looking at long game. Currently not feeling scum vibe, I anticipate citizen, due to the time she can devote to pulling together quotes and drawing assumptions. This also makes her a potential target, which leads me to believe she is unlikely a TPR.

4. RLVG
    At the start of this game, he was making more light jokes than he was posting meaningful content, and continued this pattern throughout the day. Some comments now are still made in a light sense, and ive interpreted this as deflection, he as seemingly become more focused or involved with the lynch on zekrom than he was with the lynch on mike as well. I believe he may be attempting to distance himself from zekrom, and is potentially scum.

5. Ika
    Has been posting to keep his counts up, and provides little to no information relevant to the match thus far. Complaints of being on mobile, not being around, and spending time debating with other players regarding opinions, hes done little to contribute. His hammer of mike after he (mike) claimed sheriff was suspicious, and he seemingly jumped on board the zekrom train without providing justification. I believe that Ika may be a neutral; By actively lynching, mafia may be inclined to keep him alive during the night, and possibly day. If jester, than he only need survive night, and can use his active lynching and suspicious behavior to meet his wincon, but he too could be other neutral roles.

6. Yukitaka Oni
    Im not sure how yuki plays in other games, but this game has seen nothing but joke/troll like posts from him. Seems to be heavy neutral play, but I anticipate that he's using this to maintain a night protection so that he can eventually reveal as a TPR.

7. Zekrom2802
    Scum. Scum, scum, scum. By his own admissions, he confirmed POD as detective when he admitted to visiting Frog. He then claimed to have detect Frog as non-town, which opened up a number of issues regarding the legitimacy of his sheriff claim. I will be looking back through his interactions with other players after this post has been made.

9. powerofdeath
    Seemingly troll like player to begin, but has since provided a lead that may potentially confirm him as detective after the flip of zekrom. If zekrom flips scum, then PoD could only other be mafia flipping his own (on d2 start seems ridiculous), or a very lucky neut, also unlikely.

11. Toadette
    Spends some considerable time defending yuki, this may purely be an attempt to explain yuki's meta, but she continues this defence for too long. Her post count is also reasonably low, although this is announced early on in the game. Claims to have forgotten to submit a role, whether this is true or not, its an interesting statement to make... All her actions thus far seem somewhat out of character (from my own limited interactions) and as a result I may consider her a neutral, although that is based on meta and currently little evidence to support it.

12. TheDarkestLight
    Has been quiet earlier in the game, and recently come out with some strong evidence to discredit zekroms claims of sheriff. At this point in time, I feel he may be a reasonably low activity citizen, but there is always the potential he is scum. After zekrom made a big blunder in regards to his role claim and results, it wasnt going to be long before someone noticed the flaws, its possible TDL wanted to distance himself from the sinking ship that was zekrom, and capitalized on his failings to set himself up a reliable player. But thats just a theory, I need more from TDL to make a more informed decision.

13. Suntax
    [Using Cali's ISO] This player has information all over the place, and mostly is just regurgitated opinions from other players. He also tries to buddy under the more active players, and as a result comes off rather scummy. He plays more of a sc2mafia style, which appears scummy here, but could also lend to the theory of him being as nooby as he claims. At this current point in time, I would recommend for scum, but will be observing more closely.

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    6. Yukitaka Oni
    Im not sure how yuki plays in other games, but this game has seen nothing but joke/troll like posts from him. Seems to be heavy neutral play, but I anticipate that he's using this to maintain a night protection so that he can eventually reveal as a TPR
    You got m8? 1v1 me right v)o.o)> <(o.o(v?

v)o.o)^

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    mod if an actress were to die before they visit (by OoO, kills come before the actress visit) would they flip actress?

this is solve everything
    It's already been solved. There is no way Frog could be an Actress, the lack of other dead bodies proves that.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

22. ISO #572

Could you please attempt to put more into your comments. Theyve been empty and unproductive all game. Some in depth thinking and explanations would be useful. Lets start with why im scum, kgo.
    sure your not reading the game and what the other neutral has claimed,you then go on to say im also a neutral with no real hard read or role guess on me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    It's already been solved. There is no way Frog could be an Actress, the lack of other dead bodies proves that.
    then why are we not lynching him?

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

sure your not reading the game and what the other neutral has claimed,you then go on to say im also a neutral with no real hard read or role guess on me.
    How does that make me scum, your arguement is vague. I am reading the game, as I see it, which is why I made the comments and predictions that I did. Also youre right, I have no real hard read on you, but I did make a role guess, jester. I would also be inclined to believe arsonist. Your hammering on players, and lynching without decent comments is too obvious for mafia, but it would be viable for a neut killing.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

mod if an actress were to die before they visit (by OoO, kills come before the actress visit) would they flip actress?

this is solve everything
    Yes.

However, this would only be true if the actress did not visit anyone yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

27. ISO #577

Could you please attempt to put more into your comments. Theyve been empty and unproductive all game. Some in depth thinking and explanations would be useful. Lets start with why im scum, kgo.
    AGHHHHH DONT EDIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

How does that make me scum, your arguement is vague. I am reading the game, as I see it, which is why I made the comments and predictions that I did. Also youre right, I have no real hard read on you, but I did make a role guess, jester. I would also be inclined to believe arsonist. Your hammering on players, and lynching without decent comments is too obvious for mafia, but it would be viable for a neut killing.
    Who dare claim jester in front of me??? V)O.O)>? Off To Siberia With Him!!!!

v)o.o)^

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    How about no?

Calix already made a great ISO and I'm in agreement to most of it.

If Yuki isn't going to contribute anytime soon, I'll eventually look at them as scummy. Trolling can only get so far.
    But I don't remember anything!!! >)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I didn't mean 'wave a flag going 'I STALK PEOPLE', I meant if you had any posts that would hint or imply at you being a PR or whatnot. Some players do that from the start.

I suppose what I'm asking is, why should we believe you? Or even better, what did you hope to achieve with your Day 1 play and how would this benefit town?

In your favour, it's Day 1/2/whatever and revealing yourself to lynch Zekrom does seem like a dumbass move for scum.

RLVG, you auto-assume he's town. He could also be an Actress who was killed by a Mass Murderer while visiting a Shitizen /s In all seriousness, I'm guessing he didn't think he would die Night 1.
    My act on Day 1 encourage people to post a lot more often. More posts = easier to read people.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

It doesn't look like much has happened overnight, so I'm not sure what to comment on.

POD, your answer has been accepted. Not a great fan of you pissing off until tomorrow though, but today is a foregone conclusion. Goodnight.

As far as I can tell, people are pressuring Iced (I approve) and he's posted his reads. For lack of a more productive action (unless anyone has a question for me), I will comment on them in a different colour.

Player reads, brief so far as is only D2, but an overview of player activities and potential roles/alignments.

1. SuperJack
    Nothing posted by Teld, and still awaiting any contributions from SJ. If replaced this early, its possible that Teld was mafia, or a TPR, unlikely to be a citizen. I would imagine atleast he wouldve been replaced closer to day end after having 24hrs to respond to a pm or something from host if he didnt hold an influential role. I think you're overanalysing the replacement. SuperJack was initially meant to be in the game so if someone didn't meet the 5-posts-per-day requirement then he could replace them quickly.

3. Calix
    Seemingly level headed, provides information when requested, and has been looking at long game. Currently not feeling scum vibe, I anticipate citizen, due to the time she can devote to pulling together quotes and drawing assumptions. This also makes her a potential target, which leads me to believe she is unlikely a TPR. [no comment]

4. RLVG
    At the start of this game, he was making more light jokes than he was posting meaningful content [legitimate point], and continued this pattern throughout the day. Some comments now are still made in a light sense, and ive interpreted this as deflection, he as seemingly become more focused or involved with the lynch on zekrom than he was with the lynch on mike as well. I believe he may be attempting to distance himself from zekrom, and is potentially scum. [plausible line of thought. I may delve into RLVG's posts to see how far I agree with this]

5. Ika
    Has been posting to keep his counts up [agreed. Sadly, this is usual behaviour for him, so I'd class it as a null read], and provides little to no information relevant to the match thus far. Complaints of being on mobile, not being around, and spending time debating with other players regarding opinions, hes done little to contribute. His hammer of mike after he (mike) claimed sheriff was suspicious [I seem to be at odds with the majority here. I interpreted a reckless hammer as being something a careless town would do, since mafia would be less likely to want the attention a hammer vote would bring. Furthermore, Mikecall had blatantly soft-claimed Sheriff but his actions hadn't added up], and he seemingly jumped on board the zekrom train without providing justification [this is valid, however]. I believe that Ika may be a neutral; By actively lynching, mafia may be inclined to keep him alive during the night, and possibly day [not sure how lynching scummy players would make mafia spare you; clarify please]. If jester [the odds of this being...?], than he only need survive night, and can use his active lynching and suspicious behavior to meet his wincon, but he too could be other neutral roles.

6. Yukitaka Oni
    Im not sure how yuki plays in other games, but this game has seen nothing but joke/troll like posts from him [something we all agree on; null read here]. Seems to be heavy neutral play, but I anticipate that he's using this to maintain a night protection so that he can eventually reveal as a TPR [he's already claimed Amnesiac - an unlikely claim - so he's already quasi-revealed as a TPR].

7. Zekrom2802
    Scum. Scum, scum, scum. By his own admissions, he confirmed POD as detective when he admitted to visiting Frog. He then claimed to have detect Frog as non-town, which opened up a number of issues regarding the legitimacy of his sheriff claim [summarises Zekrom's shoddy defense]. I will be looking back through his interactions with other players after this post has been made. [a concluding post with your findings would be much appreciated]

9. powerofdeath
    Seemingly troll like player to begin, but has since provided a lead that may potentially confirm him as detective after the flip of zekrom. If zekrom flips scum, then PoD could only other be mafia flipping his own (on d2 start seems ridiculous) [he'd had to give results almost every day unless he found a confirmable PR, which is limited to Escort/ Consort from the current feedback we have], or a very lucky neut, also unlikely.

11. Toadette
    Spends some considerable time defending yuki, this may purely be an attempt to explain yuki's meta, but she continues this defence for too long [elaborate, please]. Her post count is also reasonably low, although this is announced early on in the game [I'm assuming it's because she's hosting S-FM 168, right?]. Claims to have forgotten to submit a role, whether this is true or not, its an interesting statement to make...[would you really take it at face value? Most likely she intended it to be debatable] All her actions thus far seem somewhat out of character (from my own limited interactions) and as a result I may consider her a neutral, although that is based on meta and currently little evidence to support it.

12. TheDarkestLight
    Has been quiet earlier in the game, and recently come out with some strong evidence to discredit zekroms claims of sheriff [agreed]. At this point in time, I feel he may be a reasonably low activity citizen [I'd say he's more of a single-topic player as opposed to low-activity; only focuses on one thing at a time and hasn't given an overview of the game from his eyes], but there is always the potential he is scum. After zekrom made a big blunder in regards to his role claim and results, it wasnt going to be long before someone noticed the flaws, its possible TDL wanted to distance himself from the sinking ship that was zekrom, and capitalized on his failings to set himself up a reliable player. But thats just a theory, I need more from TDL to make a more informed decision. [I agree that more evidence for TDL would be needed before considering them scum]

13. Suntax
    [Using Cali's ISO] This player has information all over the place, and mostly is just regurgitated opinions from other players. He also tries to buddy under the more active players, and as a result comes off rather scummy. He plays more of a sc2mafia style [isn't this sc2mafia? Did you mean epicmafia, which he claimed to have played before?], which appears scummy here, but could also lend to the theory of him being as nooby as he claims. At this current point in time, I would recommend for scum, but will be observing more closely.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

[not sure how lynching scummy players would make mafia spare you; clarify please]
    I was referring to him being a player that hammers/votes without needing to be convinced too heavily. Hes willing to lynch anyone without providing a detailed justification of his own either. Something easily manipulable for the mafia team, and thus a reason to keep him around during the day.

[isn't this sc2mafia? Did you mean epicmafia, which he claimed to have played before?]
    Sorry was referring to the game on arcade, it being a much quicker pace, and as such players posting a lot of detailed information are quickly trusted by majority of players, as there is little time to analyse or debate. Suntax may be used to that style of game, and is to yet adjust to the pace of the forum. I was not aware he had played on other mafia forums though, so that point is irrelevant.

Off again for a while, will be re establishing my vote on zekrom for my absence
    -vote Zekrom2802

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600