Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #3351

2. ISO #3352

3. ISO #3353

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Who the fuck do you want to Lynch? Nixon? I'll follow your vote, my brain is going to explode at this point. I don't think you're scum because that play makes little sense as scum.
    YOU JUST CALLED ME SCUM NOT LAST PAGE.

WHY IS NO ONE ELSE SEEING THIS. NO ONE.

YOUR'RE EXPLODING MY BRAIN
    @John Kennedy PLEASE HELP.

4. ISO #3354

5. ISO #3355

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    -vote Thomas Jefferson

He's sitting there and watching the world burn. No way that slot is town. I honestly believe the player behind that slot, even if I have no idea on who it is lol, is clever. He is not contributing. Down with his head.
    I will not be voting anyone other than Clinton or Reagan today. I'm voting Clinton unless you lead the town to vote for Reagan.

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

8. ISO #3358

No you haven't. You have been keeping a nice town-like image all game because of your long posts that were quite word prolific for not that much, tbh. If you had more of them and they had been all of that quality, I'd not say the same. And right now, what I think about when I see you not posting but browsing teh thread, is that:

who the fuck has time for that.

9. ISO #3359

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Why does it have to be one or the other? They can easily both be town if Lincoln is consort, or even just if the mafia and Clinton both separately happened to hit Obama
    Yeah we can spit ball ideas all day. Please stop proposing hairbrianed ideas unless you really believe them. Otherwise its just wishy washy bullshit.

10. ISO #3360

11. ISO #3361

12. ISO #3362

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    Yeah we can spit ball ideas all day. Please stop proposing hairbrianed ideas unless you really believe them. Otherwise its just wishy washy bullshit.
    If Reagan is scum, who do you see them paired with? I'd see them with Trump and potentially Nixon, or Jefferson
    If Clinton is scum, who do you see them paired with? I'd see them with... IDFK.

13. ISO #3363

14. ISO #3364

15. ISO #3365

If Reagan and I are both scum it wouldn't matter, and I would just say vote for Reagan
    If Reagan is scum, and I'm town, you want me as president.
    If Reagan is town, and I'm scum, why am I protecting Reagan?
    If we're both town, it doesn't matter?

The reason why you should elect me over Reagan is to account for the possibility that Reagan might still be scum. My play doesn't make sense if I'm scum, and Reagan is town, so that makes me the safer president.

@Richard Nixon
    @John Kennedy

I said this with, in the case that we get Bill Clinton lynched and he's town, I thought that his vote might still count. You're sure we can't muster the votes for someone else if Bill is town then? If yeah, then might as well balls to the wall go for Reagan as president.

Please confirm.

16. ISO #3366

17. ISO #3367

18. ISO #3368

19. ISO #3369

@John Kennedy

I said this with, in the case that we get Bill Clinton lynched and he's town, I thought that his vote might still count. You're sure we can't muster the votes for someone else if Bill is town then? If yeah, then might as well balls to the wall go for Reagan as president.

Please confirm.
    I want Reagan as pres. I pushed everyone in that direction, it's too late to get back, a few hours before EoD.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

20. ISO #3370

I've done the best I could here. But it seems whenever I go offline, stupid shit happens.

We need to vote for Clinton or Reagan today. If someone can say why they're BOTH town besides saying they might both be town, needs to step up and say it. Right now.

Otherwise, any other posts that don't argue between Reagan/Clinton will just lead us off course and have a not united town. Which is bad. I may seem like I'm trying to shut down discussion, but I'm getting terrible de ja vu from town losing games due to disorganized-ness.

21. ISO #3371

22. ISO #3372

If Reagan is scum, who do you see them paired with? I'd see them with Trump and potentially Nixon, or Jefferson
    If Clinton is scum, who do you see them paired with? I'd see them with... IDFK.
    If Reagan is scum, you should be saying I'm scum. STop being a two faced @#$%

23. ISO #3373

I find it odd that Clinton accepted Nixon's theory so readily. What that means is that either Clinton is scum or he genuinely thinks that Reagan isn't scum... but he literally just said that Reagan is scum... aAAAAAAAAA
    And Clinton was twice at L-2 and scums didn't take theses opportunities to hammer him

24. ISO #3374

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    If Clinton is scum, both JFK and Lincoln were pressuring them, then stopped due to gut feelings.
    Feelings + logic, because I had to cool my head. Sorry, I didn't explain much...

Which scum would want to go under the spotlight? Why in the world would a scum claim they shot someone when it could be as if they had not shot, as if it was the scum kill.... That's simply wiling to tell the truth, and scum wouldn't do that.

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    And Clinton was twice at L-2 and scums didn't take theses opportunities to hammer him
    If Jefferson is scum, I believe he is the kind of player that would not hammer simply to let town kill eachother because of that exact reason.

27. ISO #3377

28. ISO #3378

I just did lead the Town to vote for Reagan for president. Why do you not want to lynch Jefferson?
    Because we have a scum between Reagan and Clinton, confirmed by claims. Once again, if there's evidence that they're both town, you need to prove it to me. Otherwise, I'll follow your lead on Clinton or Reagan. If you vote for Reagan though and we lose, this is on you =). No hard feelings though, and I'll try to convince you its Clinton.

29. ISO #3379

30. ISO #3380

Feelings + logic, because I had to cool my head. Sorry, I didn't explain much...

Which scum would want to go under the spotlight? Why in the world would a scum claim they shot someone when it could be as if they had not shot, as if it was the scum kill.... That's simply wiling to tell the truth, and scum wouldn't do that.
    Because they thought they were in such a good town position to claim a mislynch. I refuse to buy the argument where 'what scum would be honest'. This is a backfire scum didn't realize that I'd push back so hard.

31. ISO #3381

Because we have a scum between Reagan and Clinton, confirmed by claims. Once again, if there's evidence that they're both town, you need to prove it to me. Otherwise, I'll follow your lead on Clinton or Reagan. If you vote for Reagan though and we lose, this is on you =). No hard feelings though, and I'll try to convince you its Clinton.
    Wait, I might be stupid, but why is there a confirmed scum by claims between them two?

32. ISO #3382

33. ISO #3383

Wait, I might be stupid, but why is there a confirmed scum by claims between them two?
    Okay, I might be overselling this. I think that Clinton(Scum team)'s not Town Assassin, and they killed Obama as the person that would never get lynched D3. That's why they're scum. If they're actually town, Reagan is 100% mafia because of the block.

That's why I think there's 1 scum between the two of them.

34. ISO #3384

Okay, I might be overselling this. I think that Clinton(Scum team)'s not Town Assassin, and they killed Obama as the person that would never get lynched D3. That's why they're scum. If they're actually town, Reagan is 100% mafia because of the block.

which I've said before. I hate how I'm starting to think I'll have to be at my computer for hte next 28 hours in order for a non-retarded lynch to go through.

35. ISO #3385

36. ISO #3386

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    Abraham Lincoln, is it okay if I call you Abe?

Why are you invisible? Is it because you were shot?
    I'm a ghost of my former self now, I am but a memory.
    I'm no longer invisible ^^ happy?
    -vote Bill Clinton

I don't genuinely think you are innocent of the sexual misconduct you have been accused.
    For what reason? Because I asked you why you were lurking? Does your spirit haunt the Oval Office? Or are you just envious because Mary Todd doesn't put out?
    No ^^ I don't like lurkers, but you're not a lurker. I thought you were. XD
    @Thomas Jefferson , you mentioned shitposting and the fact that you read the thread. Thoughts?
    I want to know why is that, instead of finding ways to pressure people, you are giving up and telling us we cannot pressure because 'we cannot be lynched'.

-vote Ronald Reagan
    Fear not Abe, for if I am reelected, I will lead this country to glory!
    President stays president for the rest of the game, right? And starting from day 2 we can lynch? @SuperJack
    And that's why I am also slightly town reading you.

Ok let's do it your way.
    -vote Richard Nixon
    So far, Obama or Lincoln.
    I don't know how I feel about someone who deliberately went to edit the anonymous account to be invisible, and turned it off upon being called out.
    I'm not saying I think they're scum, but I'm just saying I don't know if I can trust them.
    In my opinion, if you take away all the roleplay/shitposts until now, only both of them actualy tried to do something.
    But as I said it's 'so far', that will maybe and probably change later.
    With all roles hidden, there could be all TPRs.
    We are electing a president today, and the president loses their night ability if town.
    We could have a TPR or two claim, so if there is a doctor role, they can protect them, or no claim and the doc protects the president.
    But if a scum were elected president, scums could pretend they attacked president with a doc heal, right?
    We need to think smart today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    Good morning I just had my beauty sleep I would like to remind you that i am a Citizen of America by the Law
    SHOW US YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!
    I wasn't lurking btw ^^ I have the highest post count in the game
    Looking at your posts, most of them are just spam honestly.

And your scum read of me seems like you have an agenda to push. Why isn't Donald Trump on your list? Thomas Jefferson also has only one post.
    I haven't even pushed you yet mate, what agenda? U mad that I am scum reading you bro?

This I am not going to respond to because it's meaningless.
    I can't read Donald Trump's slot atm, and if you actually paid attention to the colours, you would have noticed that Thomas Jefferson was a complete null read for me. I admit that not including Trump was a mistake on my part :P thanks for pointing it out. He's a nullread, I can't decide whether he's town or scum at the moment
    The red bit makes me think you care more about quantity than quality. I have actually suggested a Tailor-proof strategy, apparently you either didn't read that or you conveniently skipped it.

-vote Bill Clinton
    ...you do know you're talking to yourself here? and that you're the one who brought up that you have the most posts?? and that I am the one that stated your posts are more quantity than quality???
    There are 12 possible mafia roles, why are you so focused on Tailor?
    Why do you think I'm focused on the Tailor? It's an extremely powerful role.
    I brought up the fact that I have the highest post count because you were calling me a lurker :P
    @SuperJack , a few questions:

Can the Lookout watch himself?

Can the Tracker watch himself?

Can the Janitor clean people who die during the day?

Can the Framer frame a Mafioso as town? SIC
    So is janitor, which completely removes the last will.

You can lurk and be top poster. They're not mutually exclusive.
    If you say so. Tell me how am I lurking, lmao.
    I've played with Janitors and Framers before, I'm well aware of their capabilities. On the other hand, it is the first time I've played a setup with a 'Tailor' as a possible role.
    ...by keeping your account on invisible??? you are so dense lol.
    So your definition of lurking is being in invisi mode? Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    oh shush
    invis mode is completely NAI

This is probably the funniest thing I have read so far in this game.

Oh fuck off. I am pretty much done reading your posts.

I've played this setup before and I think it suits it very well. I doubt we would be able to coordinate a lynch this day regardless, considering the importance of the presidential vote.

Yet you townread roosevelt who has done this exactly?

Invisibility mode is not a good enough reason to scumread someone. Players have done this in the past and it accomplishes nothing.

I disagree, it is not meaningless when you mention that you have a high post count.

So if TJ was a null read, then what was I?
    I'll be honest that was a really weird readlist to read and the colors were hard to interpret.

I understand if someone were to scumread Lincoln (I don't currently myself), but you need to scumread them for an actual reason because this is just lazy.
    Making it larger for the people who can't read.

YOU mentioned your post count, as if it was to gain town points I may add, and I browsed through, noticing you make 5 posts to reply to the same post, as well as to ping superjack several times. I was definitely looking at quality after you mentioned quantity. I'm also done with this topic as you don't seem like you will be able to understand/get off your agenda that has shown.
    Some people back me up. I think you guys can't tell the difference between spam and useful information.
    My second post in the entire game:

Which warranted a vote from Abe:

So I replied:

with the response:

and then 30 posts later:

This is as useless as the rest of how this day is going so far imo.
    All the quotes where I pushed Clinton.

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

wait... Could it be Reagan, Jefferson and Trump??

39. ISO #3389

40. ISO #3390

wait... Could it be Reagan, Jefferson and Trump??
    I don't know why you quoted that, and I don't see why it can't be Clinton, Jefferson or Trump. I haven't thought about scum allies, and refuse to do so because I can't multi task.

If you'd like to give an analysis on why you think Jefferson/Trump is scum, AND is tied with Clinton or Reagan, I'll be thankful. I'm just not going to put in the time for it.

41. ISO #3391

42. ISO #3392

No that one was a troll vote, see my following vote on him - that is the real push.
    You shouldn't have included that. Now I'm not going to check any other of your sources. Someone else can though. Like, I'd just call you lazy scum, but if I'm wrong, I don't want to insult you =(

43. ISO #3393

44. ISO #3394

45. ISO #3395

I don't know why you quoted that, and I don't see why it can't be Clinton, Jefferson or Trump. I haven't thought about scum allies, and refuse to do so because I can't multi task.

If you'd like to give an analysis on why you think Jefferson/Trump is scum, AND is tied with Clinton or Reagan, I'll be thankful. I'm just not going to put in the time for it.
    Reagan, Jefferson, what are your reads on eachother and why are they? Idem on Trump.

46. ISO #3396

NO WHAT THE FUCK. ITS REAGAN OR CLINTON TODAY.

I will NOT reward poor plays. Best play is to pick between them.

i REALLY hate this town and their attempts to play anti town. WHHAAt the fuck.
    "I will not reward poor plays. Best play is to stay tunneled and throw the game entirely now"
    jazzy jizz man

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400

You shouldn't have included that. Now I'm not going to check any other of your sources. Someone else can though. Like, I'd just call you lazy scum, but if I'm wrong, I don't want to insult you =(
    I'm not sure how to feel about this to be honest.

I put Bill Clinton as a scum read then (mostly because of a 'gut read', it seemed to me they were a little too careful in expressing themselves), and for that reason Clinton called my scum read of him 'indicative of an agenda'. What ensued basically was a giant discussion as to why I was lurking (as hilariously retarded and counterproductive and losery this is going to sound, I did not flip-flop on d1 at all), even though I had the highest post count. Of note was the fact that Clinton called most of posts spam - Kennedy and Reagan can attest, I actually had some useful posts back then - which got me mad.