S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Ok....so hybrid signed off again. He was on for over 8 hours playing the mod and other games yet barely even commented here.

Quote by SCVMurderer:

Hybrid is either scum hiding behind Whad or completely blowing the game off. according to @Scvmurderer Meta on hybrid, this is common when he is scum. Hybrid and SCV have played A LOT together, so if this is true SCV will have earned a LOT of town points to me.
    Ouuuhh.... I confirm that quote by Scvmurderer is true. So you're right. Hybrid flipping scum would confirm (or at least will give tons of town points to) Scvmurderer. And Hybrid flipping town would lead to Scvmurderer being very suspicious, since Whad would be a little bit less likely to be scum (not completely inno though) and it would clear the path to the scums anyway. Hybrid is the lynch we must do.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #802

Hi Nawa!!
    Nawa is not in the game ;) but still hi Nawa lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Day itself ends in exactly 29 hours now. No hammer period ends in exactly 5 hours now.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Still nothing has happened. It’s starting to show who is trying to avoid the attention, and I’m not referring to Whad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I feel like i havnt played the MOD with hybrid in forever and my memory isnt the greatest i wanted to say hybrids long post seemed pro town but the other wierd things he does makes me wonder
    Why was it pro town? Because it was long or because you agreed with what it said, or because it was trying to make the game get further? Or another reason? Which weird things? Your post is vague.

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Still nothing has happened. It’s starting to show who is trying to avoid the attention, and I’m not referring to Whad.
    I know your not talking about me!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #811

Anyhow I have no internet so I'm fucked over here. Cunts at bell have an issue on their end and a tech ain't gonna fix it till 5-9pm tmrw Toronto time. So here I am on my phone typingas much as I can on a little pad.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Anyhow I have no internet so I'm fucked over here. Cunts at bell have an issue on their end and a tech ain't gonna fix it till 5-9pm tmrw Toronto time. So here I am on my phone typingas much as I can on a little pad.
    Well, you say that hybrid acts like this when he is scum. Is this something that is triggering your scumdar here?

13. ISO #813

and does ur phone have mobile hotspot? (if you are not sure, what model phone do u have I can check for u)

14. ISO #814

We got two invis mode lurkers. If it's someone in the game, please react and give us something... I'm getting bored, noone posts when I'm here

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why was it pro town? Because it was long or because you agreed with what it said, or because it was trying to make the game get further? Or another reason? Which weird things? Your post is vague.
    Okay so after reading hybrids post again it's definitely not pro town the longevity of it must have got me hybrid stuck up for me a few times and that's what I must have seen he just kind of talked around in circles didn't push for leads it all appears to be fluff after a second look

16. ISO #816

and does ur phone have mobile hotspot? (if you are not sure, what model phone do u have I can check for u)
    Hm didnt think of that.

17. ISO #817

Well, you say that hybrid acts like this when he is scum. Is this something that is triggering your scumdar here?
    Hes llaying the same way when j was scum with him. It hints at something nefarious

18. ISO #818

Hybrid is just avoiding the game..
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Okay so after reading hybrids post again it's definitely not pro town the longevity of it must have got me hybrid stuck up for me a few times and that's what I must have seen he just kind of talked around in circles didn't push for leads it all appears to be fluff after a second look
    XD yep. Read the wall posts, they are very important. Townies put important stuff in them, and scums sometimes just make a little post and fluff it hardcore. Don't get fooled!

21. ISO #821

At this point if he is Town he is being a complete disappointment and has not been helping hunt scum at all.

22. ISO #822

I don’t think someone who is Town would deliberately avoid the game though.

23. ISO #823

There are still 2 hours 27 minutes before hammer is allowed. Hybrid is at L-1. DO NOT HAMMER BEFORE IT IS ALLOWED, ELSE YOU GET STRUCK BY THE HOLY LIGHT!!!!

24. ISO #824

At this point if he is Town he is being a complete disappointment and has not been helping hunt scum at all.
    He's not THAT stupid.

25. ISO #825

He's not THAT stupid.
    I’m hoping he just doesn’t like playing evil and that’s why he’s been inactive.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

I haven’t forgotten, but i don’t think Whad and blink are scum and if Hybrid is scum I’m more likely to suspect Whad more.

28. ISO #828

Both*

29. ISO #829

Interesting we just forgot about blink though. Still I'm ok with this lynch.
    We didn't. Hybrid is just getting us more info.

30. ISO #830

I am somewhat skeptical about lynching blink just because he got hammered so hard after that last lynch I almost feel like he was being scapegoated. If hybrid is SCUM that would actually make me think Whad is more town, because that would help validate the theory of hybrid using him as a scapegoat. Hybrid is a good player and I do not see him outing the Armadillo without being here to help back him up. If hybrid happens to be TOWN then I would be susp of Whad a lot more. Blink I really want to hear a bit more from.

Another point is I do not see Whad willingly accepting hybrids sheep follow without even questioning him either, you would think that would make him a little uneasy as it did when I layed into MM for backing up SCV. Hybrid flat out claimed Whad was town 100% and said "im sheep voting with you". If that happened with me I would be wondering wtf did I say to make you think that confidently. Whad seem to have accepted that without question.

31. ISO #831

I am somewhat skeptical about lynching blink just because he got hammered so hard after that last lynch I almost feel like he was being scapegoated. If hybrid is SCUM that would actually make me think Whad is more town, because that would help validate the theory of hybrid using him as a scapegoat. Hybrid is a good player and I do not see him outing the Armadillo without being here to help back him up. If hybrid happens to be TOWN then I would be susp of Whad a lot more. Blink I really want to hear a bit more from.

Another point is I do not see Whad willingly accepting hybrids sheep follow without even questioning him either, you would think that would make him a little uneasy as it did when I layed into MM for backing up SCV. Hybrid flat out claimed Whad was town 100% and said "im sheep voting with you". If that happened with me I would be wondering wtf did I say to make you think that confidently. Whad seem to have accepted that without question.
    You have the exact opposite thinking that I have. I would be less suspicious of Whad if Hybrid was town as opposed to be scum.

You also did the same thing when I said you were 99% town as well. Confused where you’re going with that.

32. ISO #832

We didn't. Hybrid is just getting us more info.
    How?

33. ISO #833

Hybrid never used Whad as a scapegoat, he voted WITH Whad to make Marshmallow a scapegoat.

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Also whad, not like i suspect you but, how is unk is town lean if blinkskater is scum? you suspected blink cuz of his signals of unk first of all so just wondering that...
    Plz respond thx @Whad
    Not sure where you’re getting your information from.

35. ISO #835

Not sure where you’re getting your information from.
    Meant to include the ‘not’ in there as well. Oops.

36. ISO #836

You have the exact opposite thinking that I have. I would be less suspicious of Whad if Hybrid was town as opposed to be scum.

You also did the same thing when I said you were 99% town as well. Confused where you’re going with that.
    I am just trying to figure out the motive behind hybrid confirming him being town 100% (it is really bugging me he is not posting that quote, he literally said it was "1 thing he said" .....WHAT IS IT!!!). Then Whad not even curious as to why all of a sudden views him as confirmed. Maybe its the wait and the kind of "stalemate" period of the game that hast me over-thinking and second guessing things, its a tendency I have. Maybe ill go do more 3v3s with RG and Tossangel lol

And no, you said I was 99% town, but that could also be attributed to buddying, because honestly I have no idea what I said or did that confirmed me. The reason I havnt really questioned it in depth yet is because of how you have been playing. Pressuring everyone, getting information and stating opinions on it, not trying to rush into any lynches I havn't seen you sheep voting anyone and you question people for why they do vote. And, you did not say "ok your town i'm now voting everyone whom you do, btw do not vote this person or question them because I know them better so just leave that to me"............odd

I'll check in every 15-30 mins between games if anyone has questions or anything else to share before this goes down.

37. ISO #837

I think if Hybrid flips SCUM Whad follows him, no? Hybrid flips scum means that he probably used WIFOM to help Whad hide in plain sight.

38. ISO #838

Hybrid never used Whad as a scapegoat, he voted WITH Whad to make Marshmallow a scapegoat.
    I mean scapegoat in the sense that if hybrid is lynched and pops up scum, then the first thought would be "well he sided with Whad, so Whad must be the amygdala".

39. ISO #839

How?
    About Whad, it was discussed in the last posts. And about Blink, if Hybrid is scum, Blink is probably not. About Efekannn, maybe? And about you.

40. ISO #840

I mean scapegoat in the sense that if hybrid is lynched and pops up scum, then the first thought would be "well he sided with Whad, so Whad must be the amygdala".
    Oh sorry, I thought you meant Hybrid was trying to sacrifice Whad as tribute to the RLVG lynch. I understand what you’re saying now.

I disagree though in the sense that Hybrid was never in any risk of being lynched during Day 1 and for the time he was around during Day 2. I don’t see why he would have planned on himself dying.

41. ISO #841

I think if Hybrid flips SCUM Whad follows him, no? Hybrid flips scum means that he probably used WIFOM to help Whad hide in plain sight.
    I may be over-thinking it, as I said i'm going to run a few 3v3s and clear my mind a bit. Was just doing taxes n such so my mind is already jumbled up after all that mess.

This would be a lot easier of more people would chime in.....it's like trying to get shit done with a half AFK town in the mod lol but it is holiday season so work hours are picking up everywhere.

42. ISO #842

I may be over-thinking it, as I said i'm going to run a few 3v3s and clear my mind a bit. Was just doing taxes n such so my mind is already jumbled up after all that mess.

This would be a lot easier of more people would chime in.....it's like trying to get shit done with a half AFK town in the mod lol but it is holiday season so work hours are picking up everywhere.
    Yep. And now I fade away for a while...

43. ISO #843

I agree it is frustrating to have to play this game when I get to interact with only half of the people in the game, and not the other half.

44. ISO #844

[unvote]unvote[unvote]

Whad is here. Not letting him run away again.

45. ISO #845

[/unvote]unvote[/unvote]

That’s awkward.

46. ISO #846

Lol I think I forgot how to vote.

47. ISO #847

-vote Efekannn002

48. ISO #848

Really uncomfortable with a Hybrid lynch today especially given that my 3 top scum suspects: Unknown, MM, and blinkskater are on it. It's funny how unknown and blinkskater are trying to bus each other but then can somehow consolidate to all pile 3 votes on the same person to try to coordinate a mislynch here.

Hybrid also posted a quote a long time ago where he confirmed me as 100% town so I'm not sure why you're still harping on about this unless you're trying to shift the narrative to one where Hybrid is scum. Although I'm pretty sure that the quote he posted wasn't exactly the quote he meant... If he picked up on what I think he picked up on it's a thing I said half trolling but is actually kind of a cheap shot to confirm myself as town so I've been trying to downplay it as not alignment indicative (because it's actually not alignment indicative). I can explain after the game if people want.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

49. ISO #849

-unvote

50. ISO #850

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Really uncomfortable with a Hybrid lynch today especially given that my 3 top scum suspects: Unknown, MM, and blinkskater are on it. It's funny how unknown and blinkskater are trying to bus each other but then can somehow consolidate to all pile 3 votes on the same person to try to coordinate a mislynch here.

Hybrid also posted a quote a long time ago where he confirmed me as 100% town so I'm not sure why you're still harping on about this unless you're trying to shift the narrative to one where Hybrid is scum. Although I'm pretty sure that the quote he posted wasn't exactly the quote he meant... If he picked up on what I think he picked up on it's a thing I said half trolling but is actually kind of a cheap shot to confirm myself as town so I've been trying to downplay it as not alignment indicative (because it's actually not alignment indicative). I can explain after the game if people want.
    1.) You think you’ve predicted the entire scum team and don’t even seem to have much doubt about it. Being one of the choices that you pick, and knowing I’m not scum, I don’t really have any inclination to listen to you.

2.) you’ve been afk so much that I’m surprised you’re surprised you didn’t get a lynch going.

Keep up please. I don’t get why you voted Marshmallow, and I’d love to hear your explanation