S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    THe one thing I said to do was not hammer early. You people are dumb.
    Hm, I take it you don't like MM much right now then.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, I take it you don't like MM much right now then.
    Honestly, I like blinkskater less, but I’m going to see people’s reactions before anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #553

Actually, no I’m not.

-vote Blinkskater
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also one thing I learned about the first game i played is the host, generally puts a power player into an important role, and your name happens to be purple, so chances are if we lynch you or UNK it's a solid lynch based on the Hosts Meta
    He tries to somehow justify his vote as logical by connecting it to Meta. Not only is Meta a terrible form of reading people, but he OMGUS’d his vote and possibly led into his push on me (which I have not seen yet)

5. ISO #555

Actually, no I’m not.

-vote Blinkskater
    Meh, I'll lynch any1 on that lynch train happily. I'll wait to move my vote though
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #556

@Distorted
    Opinion? Your on as usual
    After RLVG didn't vote hybrid, I wasn't comfortable voting him. I thought we were going to wait until more people came on or at least use up more of those 20 hours. But honestly, him not voting hybrid was the ONLY thing he did that wasn't suspicious too me.

The last 2-3 pages have multiple people talking about you @Scvmurderer . I want to hear what your reads are everyone.

@Whad , just needs to get on ffs. Because that voting and leaving? First forum Mafia game and that is even odd to me in a common sense factor. this was blinks second game and he even knew to remove his vote before going to bed.

7. ISO #557

Can you remind me again why this is a good lynch?
    I'll do an iso tmrw. Im going to bed right now. 11 hr shifts, no fun.

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    I know how impatient a lot of you new players like to be, so from this point on in the game, hammer will not be unlocking before half the day has elapsed. Anyone hammering before 24hrs has passed will be reprimanded and replaced out or modkilled.

@Scvmurderer @Efekannn02 @Marshmallow Marshall @Hybrid @blinkskater @Whad @Distorted @Unknown1234
    When you say no "Hammering", does that mean just the 'last vote'?

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    After RLVG didn't vote hybrid, I wasn't comfortable voting him. I thought we were going to wait until more people came on or at least use up more of those 20 hours. But honestly, him not voting hybrid was the ONLY thing he did that wasn't suspicious too me.

The last 2-3 pages have multiple people talking about you @Scvmurderer . I want to hear what your reads are everyone.

@Whad , just needs to get on ffs. Because that voting and leaving? First forum Mafia game and that is even odd to me in a common sense factor. this was blinks second game and he even knew to remove his vote before going to bed.
    I spose i can do a read list too tmrw if your so needy of one

10. ISO #560

Based on reading everything and the weird way my brain works my town reads are as follows
    Town
    Efekannn (efekannn duh pro town)
    Hybrid (pro town)
    Distorted (pro town)
    Blink (pro town)
    Whad (pro town)
    Marshmallow (confused pro town)

Questionables
    RLVG ( shady )
    Unknown ( also shady )
    SCV ( really shady )
    Unknown (really shady )
    Blink clearly put no thought into this. He put the two people that have done nothing at the top of the list as “pro town” and put RLVG his new lynch target as shady. Also lists me twice but as different ranks, implying he actually has no thought on where I stand.

You pushed RLVG when it was convenient and me when I started my accusation on you. I’m not going to sit back this time after you put RLVG at L-1 despite the fact we had 19+ hours left in the day and knowing marsh wanted to hammer.

I’m pissed.

11. ISO #561

I'll do an iso tmrw. Im going to bed right now. 11 hr shifts, no fun.
    Are you going to stay and discuss stuff a bit? You just got here and I may as well catch you when I’m available.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Can’t end the day before 24 hours (I.E hammer vote). Voting before is fine.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Are you going to stay and discuss stuff a bit? You just got here and I may as well catch you when I’m available.
    Just took a shot of jaeger and Im off to bed. I check my phone every break at work so if you tag me I might respond throughout day. No need to rush though, we have a 24 hr no hammer period so you'll see my tmrw night.

16. ISO #566

Just took a shot of jaeger and Im off to bed. I check my phone every break at work so if you tag me I might respond throughout day. No need to rush though, we have a 24 hr no hammer period so you'll see my tmrw night.
    My schedule is all over the place, but I think I will be able to find you at some point.

17. ISO #567

Distorted, I think you’re giving blink too much credit. He didn’t remove his vote, it was the vote that allowed Marshmallow the hammer. Whad didn’t remove his vote but there was also time for him to come back, which ISNT his fault.

18. ISO #568

I want to hear from Whad.
    -vote Whad

1) why the vote and leave
    2) very aggressive when here but leaving that vote on (RLVG posted the quotes)
    3) and after she reads through everything, reads on everyone.

MM was right that blink does do that 'you vote me I vote you, in the mod' so I don't think too much on blink voting RLVG. The list though I would like an explanation on as well; reasons behind the choices. Specifically with efekannn and hybrid. it kind of sounded like hybrid was trying to win efekannn over as a vote supported, which efekannn immediately followed hybrid after that post on the vote. But also I still feel those first few posts from efe were a tell.

"I am just pretending to be good" --- I still have a gut feeling to believe that.

19. ISO #569

Blink did worse than Whad because he set up the lynch for MArsh who ALREADY SAID he was going to hammer. He also said RLVG was picking on the easy target, which is highly false considering RLVG was the one at L-2 and voted someone who wasn’t voting him. I also don’t understand why you think mafia in the mod don’t OMGUS either. If anything, they are more likely to because half of them don’t know what they’re doing.

20. ISO #570

omg...typed it an entire post it asked me to sign in again and just "white screened me" gotta copy before submitting.......

I want to hear from both blink and Whad as well as SCV. I am going to read through the entire thread again. I would have bet money on RLVG being cult UP UNTIL he did not vote hybrid. That was really the only thing he did that was not too susp, voting efe i don't count, since I too have suspicion on him.

I'll be back in about an hour though

-vote unvote

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

You may want to, you are under quite a big load of trouble right now according to people. I need to read more on you myself.

23. ISO #573

Actually, I am extremely skeptical of people calling Whad out for voting and leaving AFTER the lynch, as if they couldn't say it before because it might have prevented the lynch.

Mhm.

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Trust Me Im Kinda Abusing My Bundled Up Happiness From The Music: You're Welcome (From Moana)

Over 10 Hours And I Can Do Good Mindgames Without Noticing Am I Back Again?
    Rereading and I just noticed that you mention You're Welcome. I love that song!! I missed this in my first read because the "every word is capitalized" thing makes me just auto-skim your posts. I have to pay better attention. If you don't mind it would help me if you stopped the over-capitalization lol.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

25. ISO #575

yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #576

Rereading the game with current knowledge that RLVG is town. On page 3 and I have this crazy conspiracy theory that blinkskater is follower and Unknown1234 is Amadyus. Gonna see if it holds up with the rest of my thread re-read. I'll clarify what i mean once I'm done with the re-read. But good golly blinkskater is really tripping up my scumdar right now.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

27. ISO #577

WHAD (colour has no relevance to my read)

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    -vote blinkskater

Why did you feel the need to claim this just now? To me this feels like a baddie trying hard to pretend to be a good guy.
    First post is a vote on blinkskater following with a fairly quick accusation towards him. For a first post, it almost comes across as trying too hard to appear to be scum hunting.

tbh I didn't find this that suspicious. When I read my role card I got confused if I was scum or town and had to check the setup again LOL
    Interesting to note he doesn't specifically say which result he found, scum or town. Hmm.

tbh the biggest issue I have is that your claim is the wrong font size for you to actually be a haloden follower.
    I honestly find this a weird thing for scum to do. I don't think they would actually be looking for these kinds of details, so I am giving him town points for it.

This seems extremely defensive. RLVG is hardly "leading a lynch" just yet. And then he backpedals in his second paragraph. Lots of text to say nothing. This makes me think that Distorted has something to hide.
    Early defense of RLVG, more suspicion towards Distorted. I think it's slighty over thought out though to say that Distorted has 'something to hide' as if he is trying to play as some sort of cheesy scum player. Odd language.

Okay this almost reads like RLVG as Armadyus trying to figure out who his followers are.
    Points out RLVG trying to potentially signal his 'followers'.

Can you explain this vote?

Agreeing with Unknown about Distorted feeling too passive.

Question for Distorted: Do you think both RLVG and efekann are scum? Or if one is scum would the other not be scum? And why?
    Jumps to defend me and questions blinkskater's vote. However, brings up discussion towards Distortion instead of attacking/discrediting. +

Dude it's RVS. Chill. Trying to see how he responds to the pressure.

Btw, I know you're Armadyus because your name color is the same color as the Armadyus. You and Unknown are the purplescum for sure.
    He almost backtracks from his train of thought following his vote on blinkskater. Not sure why he would even mention logic if it was just a "RVS. Chill." Also makes an association of me and RLVG based on a joke? (i think)

Who am I diverting off of and what motive do I have for it?
    Why would I be bait voting?
    Defensive tone, but not in a discrediting way. Doesn't reek as scum to me here.

Does that necessarily make him scum though? What motivation would a scum-unknown have to do that?
    Focuses argument towards blinkskater again. I wouldn't pair these two together.

Tbh the most information we have is in piling up a ton of votes on someone and putting a lot of people about to be lynched. We can then see patterns in like "hey Player A quickly voted everyone but for some strange reason refused to vote Player B." which then links people. This is why gathering a lot of votes is good. You have to start somewhere at the beginning of the game with 0 evidence so it's hard, but by the time we've voted up (but not necessarily lynched) a lot of people there will be more hard evidence.

So get out that voting ballot and participate in our democracy!
    Logical argument, but also somewhat explains his decision to vote against RLVG. Unfortunately, his disappearance almost makes this seem setup. I don't really think he pre-planned a defense though.

Has distorted played many games around here? What do you think of his attitude that we should slow things down? Do you think that's more town perspective or scum perspective?

Also what did you learn from your vote on Unknown when you said you wanted to see how other players would react?
    Changes his attitude towards blinkskater to be more proactive. Lots of questions to probe discussion, and isn't carrying any aggressive tone (?)

Trudat. What motivation would Distorted as scum have to contradict himself though?

May I also ask if your vote on Efekan is sincere or not?
    judging from the consistency of these posts, Whad seems to be on the more defensive side about his town reads, but they seem to be consistent throughout the day.

-vote scvmurderer

CHOO CHOO CHOO
    Joins the SCV train, perhaps to get more pressure on him.

LOL at scvmurderer saying he thinks he, himself is town.

Random aside, I'm feeling better about Distorted. I think I have a better sense of where he's coming from and it seems like everything he says is consistent with the viewpoint of someone who plays mafia on the mod who is coming in here trying to be protown. I'd put unknown and distorted in my town pile for now.

I think scvmurderer hasn't really contributed much yet but I like this quote where he seems to be scum hiding in plain sight.
    Consistent with his previous reads, and develops a read on Distortion from suspicious to town. Also wants to pressure SCV for information and potential slips.

At the current moment you are the clear best lynch target since I'm at least getting small kernels of town from everyone else.
    Is getting small kernels of town from everyone else, but somehow switches off SCV to RLVG. awaiting this sudden switch.

this reeks of OMGUS

Present a better case against me. Ask me questions. Probe my alignment. kthx
    Calls out SCV on his OMGUS vote. Asks SCV to probe him more, but almost in a way as if to discredit an argument.

I'm satisfied enough with what you're doing right now so would rather let you do you while I try to interact with people whose alignments I don't have strong feelings about. I'm triaging if you will.
    Explains why he has not been interacting with me. It feels somewhat odd why he places a lot of confidence on me. Could be buddying?

1. Efekann went to sleep and scv is still awake. Better to pressure a guy who isn't pro-town who is also here to try to get him to generate more content.
    2. Efekann seems a little more trolly/carefree to me whereas scv seems more calculated/fluff
    Explains to me why SCV should be getting more pressure as opposed to Efekannn. Mentions SCV being anti-town but doesn't comment on Efekannn's lack of pro-town attitude.

Also, I don't see how scv claims that he was trying to bait a train on himself and that I got "caught". I feel like scv is scum and trying to reshape the narrative to suit his purposes. This seems like something a scum player has more incentive to do than a town player who is only supposed to be motivated in sussing out the truth.
    Brings up a good point about SCV and his 'bait'. I honestly see SCV's entire argument on Whad to be purely OMGUS, similar to blinkskates argument towards me and RLVG. Feels like a weird narrative is being carried out, but I don't see SCV being devious right now.

I feel like we need to pay more attention to RLVG. I am having a hard time reading this slot and need more info.

-vote RLVG

I'll be back later.
    This is where the shift in targets comes, but it feels really unnatural and doesn't explain why he stops pressuring SCV. I can see some concern here.

Efekann is like a neutral nothing-alignment-indicative-troll slot for me. Not sure if easy mislynch, or actual scum. Unknown compared the scvmurderer vote to the efekann vote earlier but it is really NOT the same at all. Possible Unknown/scvmurderer link for Unknown trying to discredit the scvmurderer train by comparing it to efekann's.

Side note: I still think that scvmurderer is trying to manipulate the narrative, but a possibility I didn't consider earlier is that it is out of ego and not scum motivation. So the jury is still out on this one.
    Tries to make a pair between me and SCV, which seems almost like a stretch to remove anyone preventing him from lynching SCV. While this post is made, his vote is still on RLVG but does not question him at all.

That is pretty much the end to my analysis. Overall: He could be a possible scum but I need to see more interactions first.

28. ISO #578

Rereading the game with current knowledge that RLVG is town. On page 3 and I have this crazy conspiracy theory that blinkskater is follower and Unknown1234 is Amadyus. Gonna see if it holds up with the rest of my thread re-read. I'll clarify what i mean once I'm done with the re-read. But good golly blinkskater is really tripping up my scumdar right now.

Yeah, no.

29. ISO #579

Whad, you REALLY need to explain why you switched onto RLVG. From my reading, you don't even mention him except in the post you voted him and never return to it.

30. ISO #580

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    yeah.
    I am not a fan of you right now. Where do your current thoughts lie?

31. ISO #581

I want to hear from Whad.
    -vote Whad

1) why the vote and leave
    2) very aggressive when here but leaving that vote on (RLVG posted the quotes)
    3) and after she reads through everything, reads on everyone.

MM was right that blink does do that 'you vote me I vote you, in the mod' so I don't think too much on blink voting RLVG. The list though I would like an explanation on as well; reasons behind the choices. Specifically with efekannn and hybrid. it kind of sounded like hybrid was trying to win efekannn over as a vote supported, which efekannn immediately followed hybrid after that post on the vote. But also I still feel those first few posts from efe were a tell.

"I am just pretending to be good" --- I still have a gut feeling to believe that.
    I'm not going to push blink right now, but I now have a feeling I really dislike. You guys are pushing Whad. Talking about Blink. About Distorted. About myself. But three players remain in the shadows: Hybrid, Efekannn02 and Unknown1234. Noone is asking anything to them. Unknown is giving info and his posts (or her? sorry if I'm wrong) are more meaningful than most people's posts here, and I think that includes me. Efekannn is the null unreadable guy (as always) that I don't trust much but don't want to lynch yet... Mind to give us a list of your reads, @Efekannn02 ? But now we come at the most creepy one: Hybrid. I get the scum vibe from that game where you had the turkey face on an old photo... Hybrid is being silent, making a wall post with much discredit but no real case to explain his vote, then goes away, doesn't do anything... @Hybrid , please explain your behavior. Answer these specific questions:

-How is it beneficial to the Town?

-What is your list of reads atm?

-Which post from Whad made you SO SUUURE that he was 100% confirmed townie? Why is that?

-What do you think about me hammering RLVG? (And don't say "You're just a stupid fuck", it's invalid and useless.)

-What do you think about Blinkskater?

You are my main suspect, Hybrid. And I really wonder if you didn't WIFOM hardcore with that Whad sheeping move. Notice that it was two votes on the easiest train (I know this has little value, since the author of this post just hammered...) and that it wasn't explained. Never ever.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #582

I'm not going to push blink right now, but I now have a feeling I really dislike. You guys are pushing Whad. Talking about Blink. About Distorted. About myself. But three players remain in the shadows: Hybrid, Efekannn02 and Unknown1234. Noone is asking anything to them. Unknown is giving info and his posts (or her? sorry if I'm wrong) are more meaningful than most people's posts here, and I think that includes me. Efekannn is the null unreadable guy (as always) that I don't trust much but don't want to lynch yet... Mind to give us a list of your reads, @Efekannn02 ? But now we come at the most creepy one: Hybrid. I get the scum vibe from that game where you had the turkey face on an old photo... Hybrid is being silent, making a wall post with much discredit but no real case to explain his vote, then goes away, doesn't do anything... @Hybrid , please explain your behavior. Answer these specific questions:

-How is it beneficial to the Town?

-What is your list of reads atm?

-Which post from Whad made you SO SUUURE that he was 100% confirmed townie? Why is that?

-What do you think about me hammering RLVG? (And don't say "You're just a stupid fuck", it's invalid and useless.)

-What do you think about Blinkskater?

You are my main suspect, Hybrid. And I really wonder if you didn't WIFOM hardcore with that Whad sheeping move. Notice that it was two votes on the easiest train (I know this has little value, since the author of this post just hammered...) and that it wasn't explained. Never ever.
    Is Hybrid your only suspect at the moment?

Why do you think blinkskater has had attention aside from me (which, apparently people keep ignoring).

Are you planning on voting Hybrid?

Also, I am a him, don't worry

33. ISO #583

I am not a fan of you right now. Where do your current thoughts lie?
    In... my brain? Precise please XD

I also made a rather long post next page, read it

34. ISO #584

Gonna crash and fall asleep soon, but ill probably be around in the morning to respond to people. Not sure when I am going off right now though, so if you are gonna talk please do.

People seem to be ignoring blinkskater, or not finding him a suspect. I also notice there seems to be an odd feeling that people are leading specific lynches, which makes me uneasy.

35. ISO #585

In... my brain? Precise please XD

I also made a rather long post next page, read it
    Did and responded :P

36. ISO #586

Also, you mention Hybrid being quiet but did not really mention SCV being rather quiet as well. If you are looking at post count then fine, but if you aren't take that into consideration and tell me what you think of SCV.

37. ISO #587

Is Hybrid your only suspect at the moment?

Why do you think blinkskater has had attention aside from me (which, apparently people keep ignoring).

Are you planning on voting Hybrid?

Also, I am a him, don't worry
    With RLVG being town, I REALLY am having an anevrism because of Whad's vote parking unexplained... It's like if he was spectating his own speech. And I don't like Scv. Nor Efekannn, but I never like him anyway...

Blinkskater has been under the light because of his vote on RLVG. I think it's rather obvious, no? He's not coming to me as a scum right now.

It depends on his reaction to my questions. If he has more than 60 IQ, he'll understand he's under pressure without me needing to give a "motivation" vote. If I vote him, it will be with intent to lynch.

Yay, these days I keep getting people saying HEY IM A HER YOU MORON!!! so yeah. I ask. :P

38. ISO #588

With RLVG being town, I REALLY am having an anevrism because of Whad's vote parking unexplained... It's like if he was spectating his own speech. And I don't like Scv. Nor Efekannn, but I never like him anyway...

Blinkskater has been under the light because of his vote on RLVG. I think it's rather obvious, no? He's not coming to me as a scum right now.

It depends on his reaction to my questions. If he has more than 60 IQ, he'll understand he's under pressure without me needing to give a "motivation" vote. If I vote him, it will be with intent to lynch.

Yay, these days I keep getting people saying HEY IM A HER YOU MORON!!! so yeah. I ask. :P
    Why do you find blinkskater and RLVG's votes to be different? Blinkskater put RLVG into a position to be lynched (which you of all people would know, confessing yourself to wanting to hammer) as opposed to Whad, who ALSO could have come back (had you not hammered early).

I think you kind of set Whad up for a lynch by hammering early and then blaming him for not showing up.

39. ISO #589

Also, why did Whad's vote suddenly become suspicious AFTER RLVG's death and not BEFORE?

40. ISO #590

Also, you mention Hybrid being quiet but did not really mention SCV being rather quiet as well. If you are looking at post count then fine, but if you aren't take that into consideration and tell me what you think of SCV.
    Scv is not my favourite atm. The Scv I know would push me for hammering RLVG, would attack someone (probably) and would be protown. I don't see that here. My hammer on RLVG was to 1) avoid the random lynch, since I'm not sure of being here enough to form reads and read everything tomorrow 2) to gather information about players. His lynch was the most beneficial to the Town, while an Hybrid lynch was pretty much null from an information gathering point of view.

The information I get here is that 1) Whad is really super weird 2) Hybrid sheeped Whad for no reason on a townie, which is really weird too 3) Scv is a passive vegetable Nawa TM, and when he's like that he's usually scum 4) You're really protown and I won't vote you never ever unless there's a really big change in my opinions 5) that's it lol

Does it answer your question?

41. ISO #591

Ok I'm not done with my full read/reread but here's the suspicious material that lead me to suspect blinkskater as follower with Unknown as armadyus. Please all let me know what you think:

Hmm, the insta vote could be a sign of letting that person know, "i know who you are"
    First, blinkskater states that RLVG's insta vote on Efekann could be a good way for a follower to signal to Amadyus that he is a follower. We know now that RLVG is a townsperson so could not be implementing this strategy. Efekann however still can be Amadyus. Important here is to remember that blinkskater brought up this strategy.

What i'm trying to say here is what better way of letting someone know at the beginning of a game "I know you're evil" then voting them, and how would one know Efe is evil you ask, said person is a follower...
    Blinkskater further explains this strategy. Tbh i ignored it in my first read of the game, but I think Amadyus and/or followers would pick up acutely on posts discussing their roles. I don't think it's very town-like for someone to be actively posting strategies for Amadyus followers to reveal themselves to amadyus.

-vote Unknown1234
    Next, Blinkskater places a naked vote on Unknown1234. I'm not decided on if this is a good vote that naturally came out of the discussion, or if it's Blinkskater following the EXACT STRATEGY HE MENTIONED IN THE POSTS ABOVE by placing a vote on Amadyus to reveal himself to amadyus.

Uknown can I call you UK for short? Also If you're indeed a Haloden follower, I'd like to know who you think looks more Amadayus right now Efe or RLVG
    Blinkskater follows up the unknown vote with some questions. I think that his phrasing is really weird "if you're indeed a Haloden follower"... A townsperson shouldn't care if the person they are questioning is a haloden follower or not. It's still information to hear what amadyus or an amadyus follower thinks about two other players. So my thought here is that this interaction is more consistent with the story that (1) Blinkskater is amadyus follower and voted Unknown (amadyus) to let him know he is a follower and (2) Blinkskater's language "if you're indeed a haloden follower" is a subtle clue to unknown (amadyus) that he knows that unknown is not in fact a haloden follower.

The main point here is that it is extremely unnatural for a townsperson to only care about a person's opinion if they are a townsperson. And seems like another form of signaling to amadyus.

Can you explain this vote?
    In this next post, I ask Blinkskater for justification on his vote for unknown1234.

So, I voted Unk because of the way he dismissing distorted's agreeing with my thought logic as irrelevant
    His response is pretty weak. I tried to reread this interaction and felt like this isn't a very valid point. Unknown was way more focused on Distorted's shaky logic rather than specifically dismissing blinkskater's points. So to me this seems like a vague answer that is blinkskater's attempt to camoflage the vote that telegraphs to amadyus (unknown) that he is a follower.

42. ISO #592

Why do you find blinkskater and RLVG's votes to be different? Blinkskater put RLVG into a position to be lynched (which you of all people would know, confessing yourself to wanting to hammer) as opposed to Whad, who ALSO could have come back (had you not hammered early).

I think you kind of set Whad up for a lynch by hammering early and then blaming him for not showing up.
    I'm not blaming him for not showing up. I'm blaming him for putting the vote here, seeing the lynch happened and being super calm, not explaining anything and having the same result with Hybrid (with a sheeping bonus).

43. ISO #593

Also, why did Whad's vote suddenly become suspicious AFTER RLVG's death and not BEFORE?
    I already said, he's calm, and RLVG's defense was much discredit and I didn't like it. Even less than Whad's vote park.

44. ISO #594

Scv is not my favourite atm. The Scv I know would push me for hammering RLVG, would attack someone (probably) and would be protown. I don't see that here. My hammer on RLVG was to 1) avoid the random lynch, since I'm not sure of being here enough to form reads and read everything tomorrow 2) to gather information about players. His lynch was the most beneficial to the Town, while an Hybrid lynch was pretty much null from an information gathering point of view.

The information I get here is that 1) Whad is really super weird 2) Hybrid sheeped Whad for no reason on a townie, which is really weird too 3) Scv is a passive vegetable Nawa TM, and when he's like that he's usually scum 4) You're really protown and I won't vote you never ever unless there's a really big change in my opinions 5) that's it lol

Does it answer your question?
    Kinda, but answer the other post because i want that answered more.

45. ISO #595

I already said, he's calm, and RLVG's defense was much discredit and I didn't like it. Even less than Whad's vote park.
    Had he flipped scum not town, would you have thought Whad was town then?

46. ISO #596

Ok I'm not done with my full read/reread but here's the suspicious material that lead me to suspect blinkskater as follower with Unknown as armadyus. Please all let me know what you think:

First, blinkskater states that RLVG's insta vote on Efekann could be a good way for a follower to signal to Amadyus that he is a follower. We know now that RLVG is a townsperson so could not be implementing this strategy. Efekann however still can be Amadyus. Important here is to remember that blinkskater brought up this strategy.

Blinkskater further explains this strategy. Tbh i ignored it in my first read of the game, but I think Amadyus and/or followers would pick up acutely on posts discussing their roles. I don't think it's very town-like for someone to be actively posting strategies for Amadyus followers to reveal themselves to amadyus.

Next, Blinkskater places a naked vote on Unknown1234. I'm not decided on if this is a good vote that naturally came out of the discussion, or if it's Blinkskater following the EXACT STRATEGY HE MENTIONED IN THE POSTS ABOVE by placing a vote on Amadyus to reveal himself to amadyus.

Blinkskater follows up the unknown vote with some questions. I think that his phrasing is really weird "if you're indeed a Haloden follower"... A townsperson shouldn't care if the person they are questioning is a haloden follower or not. It's still information to hear what amadyus or an amadyus follower thinks about two other players. So my thought here is that this interaction is more consistent with the story that (1) Blinkskater is amadyus follower and voted Unknown (amadyus) to let him know he is a follower and (2) Blinkskater's language "if you're indeed a haloden follower" is a subtle clue to unknown (amadyus) that he knows that unknown is not in fact a haloden follower.

The main point here is that it is extremely unnatural for a townsperson to only care about a person's opinion if they are a townsperson. And seems like another form of signaling to amadyus.

In this next post, I ask Blinkskater for justification on his vote for unknown1234.

His response is pretty weak. I tried to reread this interaction and felt like this isn't a very valid point. Unknown was way more focused on Distorted's shaky logic rather than specifically dismissing blinkskater's points. So to me this seems like a vague answer that is blinkskater's attempt to camoflage the vote that telegraphs to amadyus (unknown) that he is a follower.
    Odin's firstborn, ask your father's crows to tell me what was in your brain when you voted RLVG and got off. Stop systematically evading the question. @Whad Don't tell me you didn't see that post.

47. ISO #597

Follow up evidence to support my blinkskater (follower)/ unknown (amadyus) theory:

No it doesn't make him scum, I also wanted to see the reactions of some other players after I voted him
    I further question blinkskater about his unknown vote, and he states that he WANTS TO SEE THE REACTIONS OF OTHER PLAYERS AFTER HE VOTED UNKNOWN. This would be consistent with Follower #1 (blinkskater) trying to figure out who Follower #2 is based on reactions to blinkskater following the self-reported plan for the follower to "randomly" vote Amadyus to signal his identity.

Like am I going crazy here or does anyone else think these interactions look bad.

48. ISO #598

Kinda, but answer the other post because i want that answered more.
    Which one?

49. ISO #599

Odin's firstborn, ask your father's crows to tell me what was in your brain when you voted RLVG and got off. Stop systematically evading the question. @Whad Don't tell me you didn't see that post.
    Lol ok I'm not done reading the thread but my vote on RLVG was because I thought we should pay more attention to him and I wasn't sold on him as town but in no way was I voting with intent to lynch. Didn't expect a hammer vote so soon. I usually just park a vote somewhere since I'm away most of the day and my vote can add pressure. Most people who are more available are usually the ones to unvote and re-vote. Tbh this hasn't ever led to a hammer like that in the past.

50. ISO #600

Had he flipped scum not town, would you have thought Whad was town then?
    Hm. If RLVG had flipped Armadyus himself, the game would've been over. If he had flipped Arma follower, I'd have checked the setup to make sure if the followers know eachother... which I didn't do, forgive me. If they know eachother: Hybrid is some kind of seer who sheeped a 100% confirmed townie... If they don't know eachother: Whad is the Armadyus himself, and Hybrid is his follower trying to hide in plain sight and lynching his fellow follower without knowing it.