S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1743
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Come over to the Arsonist votes. I meant you didn't switch your vote after I went on him.
    Why would I do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

And after finally catching up on the reading I still think its MM and Rata. They feel coordinated to me and MMs logic and arguments have all been half assed.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Blinkykannn07 you also said you saw what i was going for with trying to find out who MM was trying to defend, why have your vote one me as well? curious there
    dude you have been nothing but tunneling now for the past what 4 hours? you havn't layed off or even looked at anyone else, my split persona has been telling me it's you since the start of the game, I have disagreed and defended you, but in these past 4 hours I believe I have seen your master plan

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

SUMMARY OF WHAT I JUST SAW

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I love how literally noone even commented my wallpost I passed so much time to make. SERIOUSLY GUYS. Can't stay for long, that's gonna be my last post for now. But I've thought about it: what about we start by lynching @Soviet_Love ?
    At this point, he's the lynch that can solve the game. There's why: If he flips scum, I'm in a very very bad position and will probably get mislynched... but a scum will be dead, so you'll be able to win this game. If he flips Town, it stops all the freaking bullshit about me and soviet, and Distorted dies next, and flips scum. If he does, Magoroth follows him in death for what I pointed out in the ISO and one unknown scum remains, but we win! If Distorted flips town, well there's a big big big error that has been made, but it confirms me (because of soviet's death) and Magoroth, because of the vice versa if distorted is scum/town, it puts Scv in a big pressure spot, and we solve the game with ISOs and easy reads.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about that strategy, especially Soviet's. Basically: do you agree about your own lynch? ^^

Btw I town read Soviet_Love. Yes, I want to lynch a town read.
    the thing is - Arsonist could have been the person you were defending. that is why my votes on you and not soviet. If soviet is town but arson is scum then my entire theory is still correct, i just mixed up soviet and arson.
    Would you allow for an arsonist lynch then instead of a soviet love? lets do that

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Why arsonist? He hasn't said shit. He could be an inactive townie; let him get his arse over here before you turbolynch. He hasn't even had time to defend himself. Take into account the fact that he lives at GMT+4 - it's 3 AM over there, for Pete's sake.

It actually gives the same amount of infos, maybe even more after all. I proposed Soviet just because you were focusing on him. Plus, I townread him less than Soviet, so I'm even more in! =)
    THIS WAS HIS RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION ABOUT LYNCHING ARSONIST he was hoping i would drop it after hearing "more for it" bs

-vote arsonist

Thinkin' bout it... Your lynch gives EVEN MORE info than Arsonist's or Soviet's. Lol. You're literally the core. SO MY VOTE STAYS ON YOUUUUUU!!! But I'm now less certain you're scum, so I'm really in a weird position atm... Shouldn't we actually lynch you? @OzyWho @Scvmurderer @Marluxion @Magoroth @Arsonist @Soviet_Love Your thoughts on who we should lynch. Including me, since I guess Distorted has poisoned some of your minds with his theory.
    Then MM votes me.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

MM threw out the offer to lynch soviet because he would get soviet lynched, then me. Well, do the same with arsonist then. Lynch him, then me. but at this point - i want your head >=]
    Ik which is why I don't want to lynch Arsonist :P you want my head that's it that's all.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

OzyWho
    Blinkykannn07
    Distorted
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Marluxion
    Magoroth
    Arsonist
    Soviet_Love
    Scvmurderer
    Wait wtf, you read BOTH me and Distorted as Town, but BOTH Arsonist and Soviet as Scum??

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

SUMMARY OF WHAT I JUST SAW

THIS WAS HIS RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION ABOUT LYNCHING ARSONIST he was hoping i would drop it after hearing "more for it" bs

Then MM votes me.
    Not then MM votes me, then MM keeps his vote on me.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

dude seriously look at that fking wall post. you cant be serious he just offered to lynch soviet, but backtracked on arsonist again.
    I wouldn't lynch soviet EITHER, did you notice? Gonna quote the post.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

vote MM then because im sure his style is scum.

MM, Arsonist, either mag of efeblink. but i think MM / arsonist lynch will end in town win.
    Im the hammer, not the sword
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

Thinkin' bout it... Your lynch gives EVEN MORE info than Arsonist's or Soviet's. Lol. You're literally the core. SO MY VOTE STAYS ON YOUUUUUU!!! But I'm now less certain you're scum, so I'm really in a weird position atm... Shouldn't we actually lynch you? @OzyWho @Scvmurderer @Marluxion @Magoroth @Arsonist @Soviet_Love Your thoughts on who we should lynch. Including me, since I guess Distorted has poisoned some of your minds with his theory.
    Didn't see that one lol okay but your lynch isn't happening anyway apparently and I'm glad of it
    Here.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

vote MM then because im sure his style is scum.

MM, Arsonist, either mag of efeblink. but i think MM / arsonist lynch will end in town win.
    hm, so you assume that me voting you is defending MM, that's wrong, then you instantly paint me as scum for it........LOLLOLLOL I've been trying to tell you you need to LAY OFF THAT THEORY FOR FUCKS SAKE there's 23 hours left this isn't like you to be so narrow minded

30. ISO #1030

I like these lol This is actually a reaction on discord now under the name "MM" lol =P since you were the first 1 i saw post these
    XD

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    hm, so you assume that me voting you is defending MM, that's wrong, then you instantly paint me as scum for it........LOLLOLLOL I've been trying to tell you you need to LAY OFF THAT THEORY FOR FUCKS SAKE there's 23 hours left this isn't like you to be so narrow minded
    it just got revived when MM came back saying he was willing to vote Soviet - he literally just filled the missing info i needed lol why the hell would i just ignore that when that is what i have been looking for?

34. ISO #1034

either way - lynch me then. Lynch MM after dont listen to arsonist/mag/efeblink pretty sure 2 of the 3 in there are scum - 1 is just misguided town, and im pretty sure its mag.

But get MM after me, then Arsonist.
    ROFL, the more you talk the more scumish you come across my dude, you fail to reason with me at all

35. ISO #1035

@Marluxion You put a pressure vote on me then go off for hours and hours and hours... You should be awake atm, and this pressure vote might cost me my life. Mind to remove it and read through first?

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

it just got revived when MM came back saying he was willing to vote Soviet - he literally just filled the missing info i needed lol why the hell would i just ignore that when that is what i have been looking for?
    If I was scum, do you REALLY think I'd give you that info? That should be enough to destabilize your theory...

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

Rata Would you be open to "throwing a vote on distored" ?
    Nooooooooo It's too early we still have 24 hours to bitch and complain about each other before we decide to kill someone.

Wait wtf, you read BOTH me and Distorted as Town, but BOTH Arsonist and Soviet as Scum??
    Yeah, it's probably the oddest set of reads in the game but you might have noticed you dropped quite a bit and I've given distorted and blinky a huge boost. Basically what it amounts to is this. I still like Ozy for whatever reason, it seems irrational at this point. Blinky has simply been acting less frustrating as of late and seems to be working for the benefit of the town, as well as working specifically against certain things that I originally suspected him for. Distorted is being rather clear and concise in what he wants. I don't think he actually wants to kill Arsonist, he just wanted you to demonstrate willingness to vote for him. That would have ended the whole thing and we would have moved on from this subject 7 pages ago. You've been very defensive and have been reacting to things in rather scummy ways. I've basically forgotten who Marluxion is. Magoroth seems to have a hard time keeping his facts straight, and Arsonist and Soviet_Love mostly just rub me the wrong way, call it instinct or whatever but I'm not liking them. I've essentially agreed to move over to Soviet_Love from Scvmurderer because it was clear no one was going to go on Scvmurderer and because he seemed to be acting rather scummy earlier on today and I haven't had much reason to move my vote other than the fact that Magoroth is also voting for him and I'm not particularly fond of Magoroth, and to try to bait you into getting Distorted to leave you alone and you failing to do so.

42. ISO #1042

If I was scum, do you REALLY think I'd give you that info? That should be enough to destabilize your theory...
    thats why u gave it, but yet u wont vote arsonist and if i DID go through with it, u would get 2 town lynches.

I didn't take the bait, but instead found it was originally arsonist u have been covering.

43. ISO #1043

Nooooooooo It's too early we still have 24 hours to bitch and complain about each other before we decide to kill someone.

Yeah, it's probably the oddest set of reads in the game but you might have noticed you dropped quite a bit and I've given distorted and blinky a huge boost. Basically what it amounts to is this. I still like Ozy for whatever reason, it seems irrational at this point. Blinky has simply been acting less frustrating as of late and seems to be working for the benefit of the town, as well as working specifically against certain things that I originally suspected him for. Distorted is being rather clear and concise in what he wants. I don't think he actually wants to kill Arsonist, he just wanted you to demonstrate willingness to vote for him. That would have ended the whole thing and we would have moved on from this subject 7 pages ago. You've been very defensive and have been reacting to things in rather scummy ways. I've basically forgotten who Marluxion is. Magoroth seems to have a hard time keeping his facts straight, and Arsonist and Soviet_Love mostly just rub me the wrong way, call it instinct or whatever but I'm not liking them. I've essentially agreed to move over to Soviet_Love from Scvmurderer because it was clear no one was going to go on Scvmurderer and because he seemed to be acting rather scummy earlier on today and I haven't had much reason to move my vote other than the fact that Magoroth is also voting for him and I'm not particularly fond of Magoroth, and to try to bait you into getting Distorted to leave you alone and you failing to do so.
    nah i want a vote on arsonist with intent to lynch - but mainly MM because thats my most confirmed scum read.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

thats why u gave it, but yet u wont vote arsonist and if i DID go through with it, u would get 2 town lynches.

I didn't take the bait, but instead found it was originally arsonist u have been covering.
    You should know I never play that risky lol

46. ISO #1046

Distorted Is Playing Just Like Skard From The Old Days
    Meaning?

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

MM literally has me scum labeled from a POST about him thikning efeblink MAY have slipped up. thats why he thinks im scum, then later in posts continues to say we could be a team? his entire reasoning behind thinking im scum is a contradiction in itself.
    he continuously refers to it as "a trap" because he knows how fking petty saying what it actually is is.

50. ISO #1050

MM literally has me scum labeled from a POST about him thikning efeblink MAY have slipped up. thats why he thinks im scum, then later in posts continues to say we could be a team? his entire reasoning behind thinking im scum is a contradiction in itself.
    I never said you and efeblink could be a team, that's bullshit. I said you were trying to PAIN EFEBLINK AS SCUM. There's a world between these two things. And there's so many fishy things you did, like fake metas and the kind of post you just made... S C U M