S-FM 204: Insanity - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 204: Insanity

Unless Deathworlds Host was literally the most troll possible with the roles he gave out[no lunatics]

We can probably assume nearly everyone is a lunatic or the asylum staff roles would be very dumb.

Are we allowed to know the methodology[random vs picked] on the lunatics and roles in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

2. ISO #202

It would also make sense to have a least one sheriff who is actually an insane sheriff or vice-versa. Or host could just be trolly.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Shouty caps are a necessary evil in this scenario.

Guys, for the love of god, Gamefreak read approximately 120 posts, and had absolutely no thoughts to give. Then he mistook someone THEORIZING "reads would be less useful on d1" for ASSERTING "d1 is useless" and then, after another 40 posts, made THIS SHIT BELOW his FIRST and LAST post:

"Well guys I think town should conclude there is nothing to conclude and consign d1 to the bin, because uncertainty exists!"

I then ironically took what he said to its logical conclusion and said "lol piss off then" AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT. HE SAW MY POST, AND ACTUALLY PISSED OFF.

Let me say it like this:

IF YOU GET A SCUM ROLECARD, YOU WILL PROBABLY PLAY LIKE SCUM, BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY SCUM, AND PLAYING LIKE TOWN WOULD BE RETARDED

IF YOU GET A TOWN ROLECARD, YOU WILL PROBABLY PLAY LIKE TOWN, BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY TOWN, AND PLAYING LIKE SCUM WOULD BE RETARDED

YOU WILL PROBABLY PLAY MORE CAREFUL, BECAUSE THERE'S ROUGHLY A 2/13 CHANCE LIKELY YOU'RE NOT THE ALIGNMENT YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT CAREFUL PLAY =/= NO PLAY.

But this is besides the point - regardless of whether the opinion is actually valid, GAMEFREAK HAS OBVIOUSLY JUST HIJACKED THIS OPINION AS AN EXCUSE TO LURK, MAKING THIS SHITTY, DEFEATIST ATTITUDE HIS FIRST AND LAST POST.

and the only attention this has gotten is Kovath saying "huh that's not really correct... y'know?"

PRESSURE LYNCH HIM!!! PRESSURE LYNCH HIM BEFORE MY AUTISM LEVELS EXCEED CRITICAL MASS!!!

-vote GameFreak
    I don't fully agree with the chance and the "probably" ideas. We simply don't know.

I do agree on Gamefreak seeming very interesting for it.

-vote GameFreak

Good catch.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Guys, for the love of god, Gamefreak read approximately 120 posts, and had absolutely no thoughts to give. Then he mistook someone THEORIZING "reads would be less useful on d1" for ASSERTING "d1 is useless" and then, after another 40 posts, made THIS SHIT BELOW his FIRST and LAST post:

"Well guys I think town should conclude there is nothing to conclude and consign d1 to the bin, because uncertainty exists!"

I then ironically took what he said to its logical conclusion and said "lol piss off then" AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT. HE SAW MY POST, AND ACTUALLY PISSED OFF.

Let me say it like this:

IF YOU GET A SCUM ROLECARD, YOU WILL PROBABLY PLAY LIKE SCUM, BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY SCUM, AND PLAYING LIKE TOWN WOULD BE RETARDED

IF YOU GET A TOWN ROLECARD, YOU WILL PROBABLY PLAY LIKE TOWN, BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY TOWN, AND PLAYING LIKE SCUM WOULD BE RETARDED

YOU WILL PROBABLY PLAY MORE CAREFUL, BECAUSE THERE'S ROUGHLY A 2/13 CHANCE LIKELY YOU'RE NOT THE ALIGNMENT YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT CAREFUL PLAY =/= NO PLAY.

But this is besides the point - regardless of whether the opinion is actually valid, GAMEFREAK HAS OBVIOUSLY JUST HIJACKED THIS OPINION AS AN EXCUSE TO LURK, MAKING THIS SHITTY, DEFEATIST ATTITUDE HIS FIRST AND LAST POST.

and the only attention this has gotten is Kovath saying "huh that's not really correct... y'know?"

PRESSURE LYNCH HIM!!! PRESSURE LYNCH HIM BEFORE MY AUTISM LEVELS EXCEED CRITICAL MASS!!!

-vote GameFreak
    Actually for every player, the chance you aren't the allignment you think you are is about 50%[ your alignment vs another alignment]

Percentage is probably about 10% to be any specific allignment for everyone regardless of the role they recieved.

You are looking at the whole list of players which doesn't apply for EACH player's allignment. Cause we have no way of knowing and stuff.

For all we know all the any randoms are scum as well, so there may be 5 sinisters-8town.

Not to mention how weird culting is going to work with this.

6. ISO #206

Host mind adding a countdown timer to start-post?

If host doesn't here's this slightly off[few seconds] timer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    "What did I ever do wrong. " -RLVG
    Nothing. I just don't get you.
    You can do an AMA.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Actually for every player, the chance you aren't the allignment you think you are is about 50%[ your alignment vs another alignment]

Percentage is probably about 10% to be any specific allignment for everyone regardless of the role they recieved.

You are looking at the whole list of players which doesn't apply for EACH player's allignment. Cause we have no way of knowing and stuff.

For all we know all the any randoms are scum as well, so there may be 5 sinisters-8town.

Don't forget that there was be 5 scum who might think they're Town, making it circle around to 0 sinisters-13town. :troll:

Also, you're missing out Checkers. Last page had Round 15.

8. ISO #208

"What did I ever do wrong. " -RLVG
    Nothing. I just don't get you.

Just like I don't get Kovath. He corrected me without invoking his credentials in S-FM World of Music (even if he had really good credentials). You were super awesome for that.
    @Iced_Monopoly have you ever been day 1 lynched yet?
    Don't quite get the WoM reference you're doing with me here, but I don't think you're using it to refer to the current game, and thanks for the compliment on my play! (assuming I'm understanding you somewhat). Could still use a bit of an explanation though.

Let me say it like this:

-vote GameFreak
    You seem to be deliberately inflating the size of your reaction and the amount of pressure you want to apply, as evidenced by your first line about caps being a "necessary evil." Do you really think he'd be that transparent? Why are you basically shouting?

Everyone has posted at least once correct?

Also do you guys want to just do nothing for 5 days/nights then play this game properly?
    Properly playing the game, as the host intended, would not entail waiting until the Lunatic mechanic became a non-factor lol. So let's put this suggestion to rest as doing so would go against the spirit of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    It was a joke about how I may be lynched while nothing I say about it would matter.
    So a joke about your potential lynch where you were apparently unable to defend yourself is the only contribution you could offer?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

9. ISO #209

Those are some wacky ass numbers good sir. I would like to see a breakdown of how you got them.

This is still besides the point tho, as GF is obviously using this sheeping as an excuse not to bloody talk. After 160 posts his only response was "yipee I don't have to risk slipping today, summer holiday for scum!"

I just wanna give him some summer school tho, he deserves education <3

Tl;dr if you don't pressure vote with me you wish to destroy public education.

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I recommend playing 1, 2 and 3. D2 wasn't the best.
    You should also check out "Makai Kingdom" and "The Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman".
    Spoiler : Checkers: Move 15 :

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 16 :

My problem is the only sony console I have is a psvita and I think all the games are on Playstation right?

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yes
    Wait a second this guy isn't the host. Why he is using bold white text. Smite him!

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Don't quite get the WoM reference you're doing with me here, but I don't think you're using it to refer to the current game, and thanks for the compliment on my play! (assuming I'm understanding you somewhat). Could still use a bit of an explanation though.

You seem to be deliberately inflating the size of your reaction and the amount of pressure you want to apply, as evidenced by your first line about caps being a "necessary evil." Do you really think he'd be that transparent? Why are you basically shouting?

Properly playing the game, as the host intended, would not entail waiting until the Lunatic mechanic became a non-factor lol. So let's put this suggestion to rest as doing so would go against the spirit of the game.

So a joke about your potential lynch where you were apparently unable to defend yourself is the only contribution you could offer?
    Hey, host made this possible by saying we can no lynch on every day.

It's fully intended! Host is clearly just seeing if we play smart or not.

DONT YOU SEE ITS A PLOT BY THE ORGANIZATION.

THEY ARE TRYING TO ANALYZE OUR PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOURS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also cap's don't really make your point more readable @yzb25 .

It just hurts the eyes

12. ISO #212

I'm not sure what you mean by "that transparent", I didn't see the post as transparent at all. He just gave an excuse to leave and left.

The hyperbole has deep strategic reasons and is by no means a knee-jerk emotional response. Just trust me on that one.

13. ISO #213

Hey, host made this possible by saying we can no lynch on every day.

It's fully intended! Host is clearly just seeing if we play smart or not.

DONT YOU SEE ITS A PLOT BY THE ORGANIZATION.

THEY ARE TRYING TO ANALYZE OUR PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOURS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also cap's don't really make your point more readable @yzb25 .

It just hurts the eyes
    STOP DISSING MY CAPS LOCK IT'S NEGLECTED FAR TOO OFTEN

14. ISO #214

I'm not sure what you mean by "that transparent", I didn't see the post as transparent at all. He just gave an excuse to leave and left.

The hyperbole has deep strategic reasons and is by no means a knee-jerk emotional response. Just trust me on that one.
    So, my question was related to connecting your certainty over your analysis about whether GF would be that transparent as scum to just up and leave, with how 'forceful' you were being in your post. Do I think it's suspicious behavior from GF? Yeah, as you noted I was the one who originally pointed out a discrepancy in his representation of TDL's point, and you ended up basically jumping off of that to your own analysis.

Basically, you're right in thinking that I'm asking after these "deep strategic reasons" because unless I know them, I can only work with the knowledge that you deliberately inflated your conviction in your argument, and I have to reach my own conclusion as to why.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Unknown1234 (1 [L-6]):
    Kovath
    Spruance (3 [L-4]):
    ThePaladin, secondpassing, Taekyon
    RLVG (1 [L-6]):
    Gyrlander
    ThePaladin (2 [L-5]):
    Iced_Monopoly, Eggy
    Gyrlander (1 [L-6]):
    RLVG
    GameFreak (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, TheDarkestLight
    Chess (1 [L-6]):
    Unknown1234
    secondpassing (1 [L-6]):
    Spruance
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Host missed my earlier questions or purposefully ignored them...?
    Use the Ping Function dude.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #218

I don't trust you.

STOP DISSING MY CAPS LOCK IT'S NEGLECTED FAR TOO OFTEN
    STOP SHOUTING FOR CHRIST SAKE

My problem is the only sony console I have is a psvita and I think all the games are on Playstation right?

Wait a second this guy isn't the host. Why he is using bold white text. Smite him!
    Get a PS3 and PS4 you noob.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 17 :

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Inb4 I'm actually a Lunatic Scum -> Insane Sheriff -> Sheriff and I deserve MVP for this random guess being correct.
    I mean we can lynch you and find out if you are claiming scum....

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Is a lunatic sinister an insane with a fake sinister card, or a sinister with a fake insane/diff sinister card?

If this role is in the setup, then that confirms that there is at minimum 1 lunatic sinister in existence right, whichever of the above two that may be?
    @Deathworlds Host

The answer to your first question is sinister with a fake roelcard i believe

23. ISO #223

-Nice guy Mad Scientist Hououin Kyouma

24. ISO #224

So, my question was related to connecting your certainty over your analysis about whether GF would be that transparent as scum to just up and leave, with how 'forceful' you were being in your post. Do I think it's suspicious behavior from GF? Yeah, as you noted I was the one who originally pointed out a discrepancy in his representation of TDL's point, and you ended up basically jumping off of that to your own analysis.

Basically, you're right in thinking that I'm asking after these "deep strategic reasons" because unless I know them, I can only work with the knowledge that you deliberately inflated your conviction in your argument, and I have to reach my own conclusion as to why.
    This kind of probing isn't beneficial, but if you're asking so sincerely I can't refuse you.

I am deliberately being obnoxious and expressive to draw attention to a suspicious play. Even if I'm so provocative this backfires and I get pressure-voted instead, that is still more beneficial than a completely docile town. This game is 24 hours in, I felt like there was a chance GF would delay responding to you only to give you the greyest answer possible with 2 hours left of d1, or the questioning would make slow progress, so I did what I did.

I am obviously not certain he is scum, but I am certain his behaviour is suspicious, and I am certain he is using an excuse to be docile. Maybe he's a lazy town, sure. But lazy towns should still be pressure voted - it forces them to interact. Note, I want pressure-lynch. I'm not trying to get a chaos lynch, I just want that bastard on l-3/l-2.

Now I invite you to indulge in caps lock with me Kovath. Just the shift, just to know how it feels.

25. ISO #225

This kind of probing isn't beneficial, but if you're asking so sincerely I can't refuse you.

I am deliberately being obnoxious and expressive to draw attention to a suspicious play. Even if I'm so provocative this backfires and I get pressure-voted instead, that is still more beneficial than a completely docile town. This game is 24 hours in, I felt like there was a chance GF would delay responding to you only to give you the greyest answer possible with 2 hours left of d1, or the questioning would make slow progress, so I did what I did.

I am obviously not certain he is scum, but I am certain his behaviour is suspicious, and I am certain he is using an excuse to be docile. Maybe he's a lazy town, sure. But lazy towns should still be pressure voted - it forces them to interact. Note, I want pressure-lynch. I'm not trying to get a chaos lynch, I just want that bastard on l-3/l-2.

Now I invite you to indulge in caps lock with me Kovath. Just the shift, just to know how it feels.
    Spoiler : [COLOR=#ffa07a :
    U WOT M8[/COLOR]]

Isn't this about DW's meta?

I haven't played for a while so i don't recall if he has a spruance-meta.

26. ISO #226

Spoiler : [COLOR=#ffa07a :
    U WOT M8[/COLOR]]

Isn't this about GameFreaks's meta?

I haven't played for a while so i don't recall if he has a spruance-meta.
    Point still applies got names mixed up, fixed*

27. ISO #227

Probing for motivation isn't beneficial? And if you really didn't think it was in the interest of your play to admit your reasoning, I'm surprised "asking sincerely" is what made you say more...

Also, your reasoning isn't really convincing to me as something you'd want to keep hidden, as admitting it doesn't hamper drawing attention to GameFreak (in fact, I think you could have done without the expressive tone originally - let your argument stand on itself), and hiding it for too long would just detract town attention. Then again, that might be why you decided to relent so easily in answering.

I don't see enough scum motivation in how you've handled it thus far to press you further on this, and I agree with your original point, so...

-vote GameFreak
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

28. ISO #228

I don't trust you.

STOP SHOUTING FOR CHRIST SAKE

Get a PS3 and PS4 you noob.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 17 :

Too busy on spending money on other things than to put that towards a ps4.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 18 :

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Huh, in this setup bussing/buddying is impossible on d1.

31. ISO #231

What do you mean?

If you want to use meta, to persuade me you'll need to explain it more. I put little stock in meta anyway.
    Well I meant he said his behaviour was "suspicious" as opposed to scummy.

His meta is generally scummy, but what makes him trying to pop in and out and agreeing "suspicious" as opposed to just being standard scummy. I don't see how doing the thing you always do as being suspicious.

32. ISO #232

I can help on the pressure if needed.
    Still keeping an eye on Spruance though.

Also, I understand that making a move is important but I really think that we won't do any good until we wait for the first night.
    I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch, I'm saying it's risky.
    We got ~84% chance of lynching an Insane (Assuming all the hidden any are Insane)
    We got ~61% chance of lynching an Insane (Assuming all the hidden any are Sinister)
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

Spoiler : S-FM History :
    S-FM: High School of the Dead - Them | Win
    S-FM: Insanity - Mason Leader | Win

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by Taekyon View Post

Also, I understand that making a move is important but I really think that we won't do any good until we wait for the first night.
    We got ~84% chance of lynching an Insane (Assuming all the hidden any are Insane)
    We got ~61% chance of lynching an Insane (Assuming all the hidden any are Sinister)
    Why do we lynch vs no lynch on d1 1101.

Town almost always has a 75% chance of being lynched since its mostly random[even given reads] for d1 lynching.

34. ISO #234

Either we need to lynch every day or we need to do nothing for 5 days.

I don't really see how doing anything in between is optimal.

35. ISO #235

Why do we lynch vs no lynch on d1 1101.

Town almost always has a 75% chance of being lynched since its mostly random[even given reads] for d1 lynching.
    And we end up lynching a someone that thought he was a Sinister, played like a Sinister but was a Insane.
    We can't use the usual: "this guy is lurking" or "This seems suspicious"
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

Spoiler : S-FM History :
    S-FM: High School of the Dead - Them | Win
    S-FM: Insanity - Mason Leader | Win

36. ISO #236

Either we need to lynch every day or we need to do nothing for 5 days.

I don't really see how doing anything in between is optimal.
    The only flaw to this idea is if someone knows they're a scum killer and goes to kill while all TPR does nothing.

Huh, in this setup bussing/buddying is impossible on d1.
    LIAR

-vote ThePaladin

Too busy on spending money on other things than to put that towards a ps4.
    True, PC Master Race yo.

Shouldn't be too expensive with an used PS3 though.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 19 :

37. ISO #237

I think the only fair way to lynch someone today is to lynch the loser of the checker game.

38. ISO #238

-unvote

39. ISO #239

The only flaw to this idea is if someone knows they're a scum killer and goes to kill while all TPR does nothing.

LIAR

-vote ThePaladin

True, PC Master Race yo.

Shouldn't be too expensive with an used PS3 though.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 20 :

How is bussing/buddying not impossible?

All scum factions only start out with 1 person as well as masons.

YOU Know if we see a guy die we could assume let's scrap this idea starting that day right?

40. ISO #240

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I think the only fair way to lynch someone today is to lynch the loser of the checker game.
    Naaa you can't get reads from checkers really.

We need to have a chess/shogi tournament.

:P

41. ISO #241

YOU Know if we see a guy die we could assume let's scrap this idea starting that day right?

Quote Originally Posted by setup
    Hidden Any:
    Occult Leader
    Cult Leader
    Jester King
    Serial Killer
    Witch
    Mass Murderer
    Ritual Killer
    Executioner
    Drug Dealer
    Sleuth
    Mason Leader
    Asylum Counselor
    Vigilante
    Bodyguard
    Escort
    Doctor
    Sheriff
    Insane Sheriff
    Veteran
    Bus Driver
    Investigator
    Citizen

Name 2 roles of the same faction that know who each other are [so don't name like vigi and veteran[ in this @RLVG .

42. ISO #242

As stupid as it sound, those who think they are scum might look for different reads and buddy them in hope of finding their scumbuddy.

And sure, we can do that.

43. ISO #243

As stupid as it sound, those who think they are scum might look for different reads and buddy them in hope of finding their scumbuddy.

And sure, we can do that.

I can barely make sense of this .

Are you saying a guy who thinks he is scum is going to buddy to another scum faction so that when that scum faction recruits they know who they recruited... WTF IS THIS

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 21 :

44. ISO #244

I can't understand how that concept works since that would require scum to buddy scum to buddy their scum recruit on d2... what?

45. ISO #245

I can barely make sense of this .

Are you saying a guy who thinks he is scum is going to buddy to another scum faction so that when that scum faction recruits they know who they recruited... WTF IS THIS
    I can't understand how that concept works since that would require scum to buddy scum to buddy their scum recruit on d2... what?
    :troll: S-FM 204 Insanity :troll:

If there's several scum of the same faction, they might be able to buddy up or bus with their potential partners based on their reads.

46. ISO #246

:troll: S-FM 204 Insanity :troll:

If there's several scum of the same faction, they might be able to buddy up or bus with their potential partners based on their reads.

Still don't understand why that is remotely a thing that would be done on d1.

Also they don't have partners on d1?

Are you saying they'd buddy or bus whoever they would convert?

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 22 :

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

@Iced_Monopoly Have you ever been lynched day 1?
    Challenge Pending...

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Taekyon View Post

After I voted and went to sleep, I noticed multiple people act in a way that tells me they think they are sick but are trying to hide it.

I am in support of this Gamefreak train; however, I am still in more support for a Spruance lynch or an Iced_Monopoly pressure.