User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM - Eden of the East Game Thread

-Vote open roles list

one more person then we can get to the lynchin
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

3. ISO #253

NOW is the time to get the Open Role List before making a purchase escapes us yet again. Excuse my premature movement earlier.

-unvote Fatalis

-vote buy Open Role List

Also Phyr, on your list, you left out that CmG also claimed citizen.

Also, my lynch is still the best for the town, as it will confirm Cappy as an insane Sheriff and Sumi as the det, and they will be able to quickly track down the false cit claimers.

As such, I put my vote back onto me.

-vote Glip

4. ISO #254

I will wait another 20 minutes. If nobody objects by then, I will cast my vote to buy the open role list (in case that oranges vote doesn't count, because it isn't flashy).

Perk Votes
    Open Role List (6): Capitalier, Blazer, AppleyNO, Fatalis, oranges, SirBlayzalot
    Death Types (1): CmG

Things to buy based on current claims:
    Doctor Buff 2.5B yen - Depends on what Mafia has. But I'm leaning towards no. I want to emphasize that the Doctor isn't without protection as he may self-target!
    Investigator Buff 5.5B yen - Depends on the roles list. We can try to piece together some investigation pairing from educated guesses, but I don't think we need it at all. Any Citizen claimer not coming up in the appropriate bracket is an easy lynch anyway.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Again, everyone, please submit last wills before tonight. Even though all the role claims but for Bahkieh are already out in the open, it will help us in keeping track of who is actually dead tomorrow and not just lurking when we are able to purchase last wills and yours is revealed.

7. ISO #257
    GingerZero

-vote buy open role list

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Again, everyone, please submit last wills before tonight. Even though all the role claims but for Bahkieh are already out in the open, it will help us in keeping track of who is actually dead tomorrow and not just lurking when we are able to purchase last wills and yours is revealed.
    I'll try to search for it, but I don't think the last will of all dead players will be revealed upon buying the option. I think you can write it up and I will be used when we buy the last will perk.

-vote buy Open Role List

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Whoa, new thought.

The second post specifies that these are just the options that are available day 1, and I see in the setup that it says that every morning you will offer a list of options.

Will there be different purchases that we have access to on future days?

Will we lose access to some or all of the purchases that are available today if we do not purchase them today?

May people submit last wills before they are purchased, but simply have them not revealed until they have been purchased?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    yes sort of(some might be available, some might not be) yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyr View Post
    I'll try to search for it, but I don't think the last will of all dead players will be revealed upon buying the option. I think you can write it up and I will be used when we buy the last will perk.

-vote buy Open Role List
    Hmm, you may be right. My previous question was not worded very well. I shall ask again and clarify what I mean.

If someone who has submitted a last will dies before last wills are purchased, will their last will be revealed if last wills are purchased later in the game?

14. ISO #264

-vote buy Open Role List
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

As we are loosing out on time right now without anything happening, I'll -vote Bahkieh right here to gather up some votes on him. I doubt we have any more Town PRs than the claimed one, so we might as well send out a warning to all the lurkers and non-contributors by making Bahkieh lynch ready. By no means should he be hammered before the Open Role List is revealed. Anyone doing it is the next day lynch. Having him sit around L-4 should be fine. Especially if those voting won't be there when the day ends.

17. ISO #267

I just realized that we may not actually want to lynch anyone today. Without the graveyard, we'll have no way of knowing what they actually were.

However, I see Bahkieh posting around in other parts of the forums, so he should get in here and talk. Vote for pressure.

-vote Bahkieh

18. ISO #268

yes agreed... we need to pressure for all roles before list gets here... but I think we have enough votes to get it already

do we get the list right away or at the end of the day?

-Vote Bahkeih

for pressure
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    yes agreed... we need to pressure for all roles before list gets here... but I think we have enough votes to get it already

do we get the list right away or at the end of the day?

-Vote Bahkeih

for pressure
    Question has been asked before. It's right away.

20. ISO #270

y sign up for games if you are just gonna lurk?

-vote Bahkieh
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277
    GingerZero

Do we still need more votes to buy the graveyard or is it bought and we're waiting to receive it?

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by GingerZero View Post
    Do we still need more votes to buy the graveyard or is it bought and we're waiting to receive it?
    We are waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

29. ISO #279

@AppleyNO: Actually you put him at L-2. But I guess you'll be here at the end of the day anyway.

We can't buy the graveyard. We are waiting for the Open Role List. And Bahkieh is pretty much Citizen or Mafia. And if Citizen not helpful at all. I recommend a lynch, because most, if not all, of the Mafia is hiding between the Citizens.

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

I think deathfire is probably still sleeping. He is usually online/awake until pretty late.

I think the Bankieh vote shouldn't happen until at the very least after the role list is revealed. Don't forget about SirBlayzalot either! At this point I am not sure what to think about him, but he is definitely one to keep an eye on.

I think another good purchase would be the detective buff since sumi's role claim seems pretty reasonable to me, and the benefits of the detective buff seem the strongest.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

I see Bankieh posting in circle jerk but not here. He's likely refusing to role claim until the role list is released. Sorry Phyr, but I'm calling BS on his lurking since he is obviously available and is obviously online.

-vote Bankieh
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Sorry you demanding children, I was asleep.

Open Role List:
    Mayor
    Doctor
    Sheriff(Either type)
    Investigator
    Coroner
    Detective
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Consort
    Witch
    Consort
    Explosives Artist

​There are also three people with one shot abilities
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I wish Death would stick by what he says >.> I was here all day today but I didn't know I was still in this game.
    You didn't read, obviously, I said I would give you one last shot.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299
    GingerZero

Quote Originally Posted by Phyr View Post
    Will the role of the lynched player be revealed at the end of the day, regardless of a graveyard having been bought?
    Before we lynch one of the doctor claimers I want to know this.

50. ISO #300