User Tag List

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 View Post
    wait I forgot Helz was Bride LOL

-vote Huo Huo and Mr Tail

this is what i get for forgetting about this game over those more then 48 hours I was at Yosemite
    I suspect this makes you much more likely to be neutral than mafia. But do you have a defense?

Unless something changes your basically on the chopping block. Are you standing by the flower claim?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #853

@powerofdeath
    Is suicide allowed?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #854

Also is self voting allowed?

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I disagree, respectfully. Based off of how Martin has played the game so far I think the team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin. I don't think Auwt or Oliver make sense in that team personally
    Why?

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    If higher skill players in a game with protectives shut the fuck up when they're confirmed I fear what lower skill players do
    Actively gamethrow?
    We can talk theory post game but going into this one I saw a ton of advantage in openly self confirming for the town. I also see a lot of disadvantage if I hardcore dictate what should be done. I want to see what people choose to do and what they choose to focus on which is why I held back D1. D2 I will be more active but I still won’t run things. Just trust that I really have studied game flow and have a strong opinion on how my position should be played.

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I didn't give a "fake ass reason" either

I didn't give any
    “Evil Teacher” is what you said in regards to your response to the claim.
    You literally were “attempting” to give a reason to why Cape is not mafia (still made no sense though lol, shitty random reason) and then followed by not voting Cape.
    Meaning if I READ or anyone READ what you post, the only reason they can find for you not voting Cape is “Evil Teacher” which is dumb AF.

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    I saw huo huo earlier posted I might be neutral but no scumread. cute way of opening up an omgus on me without trying to make up a reason to blatantly scum read me
    I’m either brain spasms on Oliver and Auwt and this is actually the last mafia.

Or Bounty Hunter Panicking.

Can still be town but if so, is playing towards evils right now.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    We can talk theory post game but going into this one I saw a ton of advantage in openly self confirming for the town. I also see a lot of disadvantage if I hardcore dictate what should be done. I want to see what people choose to do and what they choose to focus on which is why I held back D1. D2 I will be more active but I still won’t run things. Just trust that I really have studied game flow and have a strong opinion on how my position should be played.
    See we’re opposites, all I can do is run things and hope town follows the correct path he and gets rid of mafia ASAP.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    See we’re opposites, all I can do is run things and hope town follows the correct path he and gets rid of mafia ASAP.
    The difference between us is trust. I don’t need to earn it and if I try to force my will on the town like you are people would actually follow me. Scums could sheep my will and hide and I would shut down opposing positions. It gives me (and everyone else) less to consider. I do not want to create a town block or crunch on a POE until enough information is on the table for us to work with.

18. ISO #868

-vote helz

Test

19. ISO #869

Yup. No self votes..

@powerofdeath
    Reguardless of if the bot allows it will self votes be taken into account?

20. ISO #870

The difference between us is trust. I don’t need to earn it and if I try to force my will on the town like you are people would actually follow me. Scums could sheep my will and hide and I would shut down opposing positions. It gives me (and everyone else) less to consider. I do not want to create a town block or crunch on a POE until enough information is on the table for us to work with.
    Also I should say, I’m basically unkillable and unlynchable until D4. I have time to do whatever I want : )

21. ISO #871

I agree with this and will intervine if necessary :3

-Huohuo

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

Bold of you to assume I can’t also confirm myself.

I may or may not be able to.
    The point is, it is +EV for me to try and do everything in my power to keep town on the right track to take down mafia.

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Bold of you to assume I can’t also confirm myself.

I may or may not be able to.
    The point is, it is +EV for me to try and do everything in my power to keep town on the right track to take down mafia.
    You keep hinting all day about mechanical knowledge of alignment pairings or being able to self confirm and such. It’s not bold of me to question what comes out of your mouth at this point. I can only hope there is some planned reason for half the things your claiming past trying to artificially leverage your reads instead of substantiating them with reason.
    May want to ask yourself if your actually damaging your credibility at some point.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

why was oli town yesterday
    it was my gut read but I'm willing to admit that DM could be right here. Although I don't think Cape voting one wagon over the other wagon def means he has to be scum but I can see his logic.

why did you accuse mm of specifically being bh if you think he's outright scummy
    I don't know if I actually believe that nor do I really care what flavor of scum he is. I'm just being cheeky since he said that the BH would "lay low" today and it's funny to think of it as a Freudian slip.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    it was my gut read but I'm willing to admit that DM could be right here. Although I don't think Cape voting one wagon over the other wagon def means he has to be scum but I can see his logic.

I don't know if I actually believe that nor do I really care what flavor of scum he is. I'm just being cheeky since he said that the BH would "lay low" today and it's funny to think of it as a Freudian slip.
    Again I’m not certain on Oliver.
    But they have the most wolf equity to Cape and Mizery IMO.

38. ISO #888

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    this is how fanaticism begins

The irony of you calling an active and solvy player a nothing burger generator is strong XD

It's fine if you're playing something else right now and can't IMMEDIATLY solve the game, but I'd appreciate if you did over the course of the day, because for now, if I had a button to press that would kill you for free, I would press it
    there were multiple people at the time of this post who had posted less or not at all, why would you smash the kill button on luka?

39. ISO #889

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hi, DM. Your God complex is annoying. You're also probably wrong about Mizery, whose tone is pretty pure (and you're definetly wrong about me lol). Begone; crawl back into the hole from whence you came.
    I think you should probably read mizery -not from tone- since I think her tone is always pretty good

do you have other things to tr her for perhaps

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Like this isn’t a real thought but MM just let it slide.
    If MM is town here they should be concerned why Mizery is hesitant on voting Cape.
    I think most wolves will just bus their partner when they are mech outted lol, so I'm not super sure about that argument holding up

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Are we going to burn more daylight or or we ready to end it?
    We are going to burn every second of daylight. I’m absolutely against ending the day early and even if the days lynch is decided we should work on our reads

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

Thats a perfectly reasonable read. It isn't TWTBAW, wolf wouldn't want to switch. Really confused at this.
    reasonable? sure
    should be assumed? meh
    I think it's wifom
    but with much wifom sometimes you just need to pick which you think is more likely based on your experience or whatever so I made a face at it but let it slide

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Martin is clearly pissed that mizery is calling them town and double downing on it is more townie
    feels genuinly amused that they think they're unreadable in the third sentence
    second sentence having some self awareness on how they play the game is normally townie, or at least echoing it to thread
    how is it towny to be aware of how other people perceive and treat you in your games. lol
    like imagine i'm on the verge of getting voted off day 1 and I say, "yeah its pretty normal that I get ML'd day 1 pretty often in my games, kind of annoying" - you gonna straight up townread that? like you're going to believe and also admit in 1 single sentence to the rest of the thread that someone is town for that?

in fact you yourself were over there qq'ing about getting' ML'd in 80% of your games
    i'm not townreading you for saying that. nobody is

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900