KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 246
Register

User Tag List

Page 246 of 462 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,300 of 23056
  1. ISO #12251

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

So I finally got through the Pareidolia ISO and literally they've been tunneling the same people like all game. They made a readlist D1 and it's changed very very very little. They say in their ISO that they want to focus on a small group of people instead of trying to read everyone, but this seems like the opposite extreme of the spectrum here where they're hyperfocused on 4 or so people all game with little variation. I want to say this is just a tunneled townie because I don't know why a mafia would spend all that time and energy ISO'ing these people or complaining about the ITA list or spending all day begging for a Protag vote.

Pareidolia ISO:

Votes LickyLicky for suggesting QoL updates. Idk how serious it was initially but they use it to reaction test.

Later posts confirm that Pareidolia wants to do reaction tests with wild votes and then analyze the reactions so that the game becomes manageable to read. They're also just going for live reactions.

A bit of a weird post sprinkled in that essentially says I'll share my reads later if I'm alive so idk if they thought they were gonna die.

They accuse The Hat of being scummy for wanting someone to catch them up instead of reading up themselves.

Initial scumreads are: The Hat, Protag, and Hon Hon Hon.

Refused to vote more until they caught up with thread.

Wanted to vote off both Pilgrim and Protag D1 because they thought both were suspicious (later posts say they think it's w/w with someone bussing). When Tiny Hippo called this a dumb idea, Pareidolia moves Tiny Hippo to a lower read (from neutral to less trusted). Later just moved the suspicion to Pilgrim and voted there.

D2 their top scum was Hon Hon Hon bc they thought Hon Hon Hon was pocketing. They see the "there is at least one wolf" modpost and immediately start ISOing the players listed. From the ISOSs they conclude that Naptime is scummy, Protag is still scummy, BHD as town, Red Cross as lazy and possibly connected to Naptime or Eyescream.

They continuously push for protagonist and say red cross should be next. They really aren't a fan of BHD being taken hostage.

Really odd post among all the "kill protag" posts is that Red cross is on Scarf's ITA list and Pareidolia doesn't like the list because there is "not a single scum from [their] list here" despite Pareidolia scumreading Red Cross allegedly.

They shoot Hon Hon hon which makes sense sort of. It seems like Hon Hon Hon and Protag are their top srs. They also suggest trying to deduce who fired the silent shot by looking at who didn't shoot, but it turns out the mafia leader gets the silent shot and their ITA shot. This idea to hunt for the silent shot seems uninformed since the idea happened before the Pyramid flip.

During ITAs they keep shouting about how the list was bad. Suddenly The Hat is back on their readlist.

At one point they say someone said "shoot at Red Cross only if you're mafia". Did someone actually say this?

They say Anthill and me (Oink) should be vote candidates for D2 for killing NEL but is talked out of it by SSS.

2. ISO #12252

four past has stepped up their game again today and I think it'd be a crime to put them on ITA lists. I still think hippo's started in a bad spot and don't know if we'll get good results because of that, but I guess I haven't been around to push mine so that's where we'll probably land.

FM-Chromatography
    FM-Bad Hair Day
    FM-Four Past Sevem
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia

here's the list as of droopy, waiting on yellow snow but there's multiple names not here that I'd want to see and multiple that I'd want off
    BHD, Four Past, Oink, and Parei all feel like slots that should at the very least be further from POE than chibi, joycat, or hat (sorry), and seeing four of them on an 8 person list worries me for what tomorrow is gonna look like

3. ISO #12253

4. ISO #12254

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post
    So I finally got through the Pareidolia ISO and literally they've been tunneling the same people like all game. They made a readlist D1 and it's changed very very very little. They say in their ISO that they want to focus on a small group of people instead of trying to read everyone, but this seems like the opposite extreme of the spectrum here where they're hyperfocused on 4 or so people all game with little variation. I want to say this is just a tunneled townie because I don't know why a mafia would spend all that time and energy ISO'ing these people or complaining about the ITA list or spending all day begging for a Protag vote.

Pareidolia ISO:

Votes LickyLicky for suggesting QoL updates. Idk how serious it was initially but they use it to reaction test.

Later posts confirm that Pareidolia wants to do reaction tests with wild votes and then analyze the reactions so that the game becomes manageable to read. They're also just going for live reactions.

A bit of a weird post sprinkled in that essentially says I'll share my reads later if I'm alive so idk if they thought they were gonna die.

They accuse The Hat of being scummy for wanting someone to catch them up instead of reading up themselves.

Initial scumreads are: The Hat, Protag, and Hon Hon Hon.

Refused to vote more until they caught up with thread.

Wanted to vote off both Pilgrim and Protag D1 because they thought both were suspicious (later posts say they think it's w/w with someone bussing). When Tiny Hippo called this a dumb idea, Pareidolia moves Tiny Hippo to a lower read (from neutral to less trusted). Later just moved the suspicion to Pilgrim and voted there.

D2 their top scum was Hon Hon Hon bc they thought Hon Hon Hon was pocketing. They see the "there is at least one wolf" modpost and immediately start ISOing the players listed. From the ISOSs they conclude that Naptime is scummy, Protag is still scummy, BHD as town, Red Cross as lazy and possibly connected to Naptime or Eyescream.

They continuously push for protagonist and say red cross should be next. They really aren't a fan of BHD being taken hostage.

Really odd post among all the "kill protag" posts is that Red cross is on Scarf's ITA list and Pareidolia doesn't like the list because there is "not a single scum from [their] list here" despite Pareidolia scumreading Red Cross allegedly.

They shoot Hon Hon hon which makes sense sort of. It seems like Hon Hon Hon and Protag are their top srs. They also suggest trying to deduce who fired the silent shot by looking at who didn't shoot, but it turns out the mafia leader gets the silent shot and their ITA shot. This idea to hunt for the silent shot seems uninformed since the idea happened before the Pyramid flip.

During ITAs they keep shouting about how the list was bad. Suddenly The Hat is back on their readlist.

At one point they say someone said "shoot at Red Cross only if you're mafia". Did someone actually say this?

They say Anthill and me (Oink) should be vote candidates for D2 for killing NEL but is talked out of it by SSS.
    Giving you critique on this rather than snark because I think this can come from townies

but posts like this where most of the post is just... an accurate summary of another player's actions, ends up looking more like busywork than a read

I like your conclusion in the top paragraph and it's where I'm at too, but every line after that is not helpful to other players solving, at least imo

I'd love to see your conclusions *on* those individual actions, so you can stack those up and make your conclusion more obvious as a result

5. ISO #12255

Hey Scarf, Joycat wasn't lying about the greencheck on matchstick. Why would they reveal truthful information or reveal any information about Matchstick if they're mafia?
    because they're the #1 ITA target and claiming cop is the way to clear yourself in the least posts possible

6. ISO #12256

7. ISO #12257

8. ISO #12258

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    Giving you critique on this rather than snark because I think this can come from townies

but posts like this where most of the post is just... an accurate summary of another player's actions, ends up looking more like busywork than a read

I like your conclusion in the top paragraph and it's where I'm at too, but every line after that is not helpful to other players solving, at least imo

I'd love to see your conclusions *on* those individual actions, so you can stack those up and make your conclusion more obvious as a result
    Most of my other ISOs I've done have the additional commentary but this one was super straightforward in the sense that they've been doing the same stuff and suspecting the same people since the start of the game. Also it's late so the quality drops a little.

9. ISO #12259

Most of my other ISOs I've done have the additional commentary but this one was super straightforward in the sense that they've been doing the same stuff and suspecting the same people since the start of the game. Also it's late so the quality drops a little.
    yeah fair enough lol

10. ISO #12260

11. ISO #12261

12. ISO #12262

13. ISO #12263

14. ISO #12264

but yeah the way joycat claimed is in no way townie and im tired of people pretending it is
    Yeah but a few mafia took shots at Joycat like shortly after being requested to (iirc i'm not 100% sure) so either the mafia made the snap decision to bus kill or they just don't care if Joycat dies if Joycat is town. And other people say they only shot at Joycat to help confirm Matchstick, so like my only reason for shooting Joycat would be that a lot of the mafia we've found so far have been hidden among the lowposters. Idk if we can't find a better shot than Joycat I'd say go for it but Joycat just feels like low hanging fruit that the mafia can hide their ITA behind so they don't have to commit to a more risky town kill

15. ISO #12265

16. ISO #12266

Yeah but a few mafia took shots at Joycat like shortly after being requested to (iirc i'm not 100% sure) so either the mafia made the snap decision to bus kill or they just don't care if Joycat dies if Joycat is town. And other people say they only shot at Joycat to help confirm Matchstick, so like my only reason for shooting Joycat would be that a lot of the mafia we've found so far have been hidden among the lowposters. Idk if we can't find a better shot than Joycat I'd say go for it but Joycat just feels like low hanging fruit that the mafia can hide their ITA behind so they don't have to commit to a more risky town kill
    went back and checked, only flipped scum to shoot at joycat was disco dancer who was firing just as blind as the rest of us
    only *group* scum to take a shot was red cross, and they shot at the now flipped ruffles

17. ISO #12267

18. ISO #12268

19. ISO #12269

20. ISO #12270

the iso?????
    yeah basically. they dont seem scummy from it, the matchstick check was right, they gave us a follow up one, didnt care about being ITA'd etc. absolutely doesn't give a shit about of the optics of their slot,

i guess they could be a trollingwolf. maybe? is that where you're at?

21. ISO #12271

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    yeah basically. they dont seem scummy from it, the matchstick check was right, they gave us a follow up one, didnt care about being ITA'd etc. absolutely doesn't give a shit about of the optics of their slot,

i guess they could be a trollingwolf. maybe? is that where you're at?
    im at "not giving a shit is not town indicative"

but yeah usually people like wolfing less so maybe they're just chilling and waiting for us to finally catch on while doing the bare minimum

22. ISO #12272

...Yeah I just went back and skimmed Joycat's ISO and it's them just randomly locktowning people and then greenchecking those same people. It's not a great look because it's so easy to fake. Idk so the case on Joycat is that they're a mafia who's too lazy to play the game so they're just abusing their TMI to make obvious townreads and claiming cop to get townread?

23. ISO #12273

im at "not giving a shit is not town indicative"

but yeah usually people like wolfing less so maybe they're just chilling and waiting for us to finally catch on while doing the bare minimum
    ok, then ill meet you halfway and agree that i wouldn't mind them being thrown into the shot list.

catnip too. we'll just go after all the cats.

24. ISO #12274

ok, then ill meet you halfway and agree that i wouldn't mind them being thrown into the shot list.

yeah that's all im asking tbh, its not like I have an SR but I hate how lazy people are being with the slot

ok, goodnight thread

25. ISO #12275

Catnip just got a promotion tho and despite being busy working most of the days yesterday they still managed to get a lot of solving done in the little time they were there EOD.

26. ISO #12276

27. ISO #12277

28. ISO #12278

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    It was a hunch based on some spew analysis I did

But also for reasons I won't elaborate, it usually generates less risk for me to role-cop someone with claims already out in the open than someone with no mech / no claims / no information given. That isn't a 100% accurate description, but its close enough.
    Do you mind showing the spew that lead you to me?

29. ISO #12279

four past has stepped up their game again today and I think it'd be a crime to put them on ITA lists. I still think hippo's started in a bad spot and don't know if we'll get good results because of that, but I guess I haven't been around to push mine so that's where we'll probably land.
    I would like to see what they were checking that lead them to me, but like I didnt feel anything "off" with their posting here, they asked questions and got answers.

30. ISO #12280

I need to sleep now, but Ill be around before ITAs. I know I missed a huge chunk of this game but Catnip made it onto my TRs early (and I think were linked with Peekaboo was the reasoning ) so before we go around deciding on slaughtering cats Id love to have the chance to re-ISO and bring up the reasons they got my initial TR

31. ISO #12281

32. ISO #12282

33. ISO #12283

FM-Chromatography
    FM-Bad Hair Day
    FM-Four Past Sevem
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia

here's the list as of droopy, waiting on yellow snow but there's multiple names not here that I'd want to see and multiple that I'd want off
    BHD, Four Past, Oink, and Parei all feel like slots that should at the very least be further from POE than chibi, joycat, or hat (sorry), and seeing four of them on an 8 person list worries me for what tomorrow is gonna look like
    @FM-Scarf
    @Autumn;
    @Yellow Snow;

can we take BHD off the list today? i had mech reasons to keep her alive last night

34. ISO #12284

35. ISO #12285

36. ISO #12286

I see discussions pop up about Joycat again and I really don’t see it at the moment. Even with the pressure of the ITA shot I feel like at the very least they’ve been consistent in the way they’ve behaved so far and offering the green check on Match wasn’t really at a time where Match was already accepted as very towny IIRC. The other check was on Dredge I believe and I can see how a player like Joycat arrives at the decision to investigate someone like Dredge over some of the other posters. It atleast feels consistent in line with the rest of their play, doesn’t it?

If someone wants to make a case for why Joycat has to be on the ITA list then hmu but I’d rather go for people that I’ve had more consistent suspicions of.

Also on the Snuggles suspicions I’ve mentioned before: I think the way they spent their D2 was kind of in their favour. I disagree with their reads here and there but I don’t think they come from a wolf POV. Would probably look at them more closely if we struggle to find more wolves soon but for now I’m fine with their slot.

37. ISO #12287

38. ISO #12288

39. ISO #12289

40. ISO #12290

41. ISO #12291

42. ISO #12292

43. ISO #12293

44. ISO #12294

45. ISO #12295

46. ISO #12296

47. ISO #12297

Yes, remove lassie, I’ve been tiptoeing around that subject since ITAs yesterday so part of me is like thank god that’s finally out there
    Lassie should never have been there I know why you wanted them out and im a idiot

Look, similar profile pics are confusing okay?

48. ISO #12298

49. ISO #12299

50. ISO #12300

Morning all

I have great news: The next 5 days are holidays here, as if I didn't already have too much time.
    @FM-Scarf whenever you want we can discuss ITAs but we won't see eye to eye on chibi tbh

Joycat not being in there is probably a big fault of mine, but we have ITA2 and 3 people have 100% ITAs by ringmaster no?