Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How did you go from really weird trolling to posts that actually have meaningful content and that make sense? I have my eye on you even more, although I like your post. You're far from consistent in play style right now, and the fact that scum have a perma chat makes it even weirder...

That being said, Light is much scummier than you now, and I think the Light - Damus theory might be growing stronger now. I don't really get the Wisp into that, though, mind to explain?

Anything to... contribute lol?

My scum team right now is Damus -> Stealth -> MafiaMenace (?). I'm happy with my vote on Damus right now, and I have to go, so see you later!
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Hmm, potential pocket attempt indeed. @Wiisp Do you disagree with my points on Damus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I like MM this game, way more than I did in my past games
    stealth's #548 is one of the strongest reasons why we should vote him, the way he discredits than Aam lynch is honestly one of the wolfiest posts this game
    though I dont really see anyone trying to save stealth currently, they may appear more towards EoD though if he is actually scum
    Light is like the most obvious town, hes literally the Riku of SC2
    -vote stealthbomber16
    if we think that all scum lay in SB16, Noz, Light, and Damus, then that means all wolves were on Aamirus, which isnt impossible but highly unlikely

@Wiisp

@Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami

@MafiaMenace
    @Distorted

@Marshmallow Marshall

@BlinkSkater

@Noz_Bugz
    @Stealthbomber16

I am quite confident in my scum leans, blink thoughts overall have made the otaku slot look better, but still not enough
    MM has made thoughts ive liked as well as those that I havent

can probably switch out blink with one of those in the upper categories, but its hard to say who
    I really dont think I am wrong on Damus, and light is town by meta I think? like I dont see anything different from this game and the last two I played with him,
    probably has to be a scum between Damus/Light though, but then if Noz and Stealth are both red, then again it leads to a situation where all mafia were on Aamirus, which is questionable
    A couple of relevant things.

Marshall and Wiisp never really interact with each other.
    Wiisp straight up votes Stealth and calls attention to the stealth vote at one point.

This reads post sounds like bussing SB and setting up Marshall as a soft town read.

It reads like Wiisp was trying to setup a scenario where Light and Myself were pitted against each other as W/V Lynch one to see what the other is.
    Which seems to suggest to me that light is town.

Marshall is dead middle for Wiisp and Wiisp makes no note of him beyond listing him down ina. Slot

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

How did you go from really weird trolling to posts that actually have meaningful content and that make sense? I have my eye on you even more, although I like your post. You're far from consistent in play style right now, and the fact that scum have a perma chat makes it even weirder...

That being said, Light is much scummier than you now, and I think the Light - Damus theory might be growing stronger now. I don't really get the Wisp into that, though, mind to explain?
    Id Like To Point Out This One In Particular Looks Like Scum Trying To Save Scum Buddy With The Wiisp Comment At The End..

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ummm.. If Ur Town Im Town DG Is Town And Distorted Is Town.. And For The Sake Of Argument SB16 Is Town..

Where Would Mafia Menace & MM Fall? Mafia Menace Was The One That Made The Case Against Noz..
    You said it was damus and Mm scum team lol now its marsh and menace? Lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    “MM has made thoughts I like and thoughts I didn’t”
    Level 0 analysis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    A couple of relevant things.

Marshall and Wiisp never really interact with each other.
    Wiisp straight up votes Stealth and calls attention to the stealth vote at one point.

This reads post sounds like bussing SB and setting up Marshall as a soft town read.

It reads like Wiisp was trying to setup a scenario where Light and Myself were pitted against each other as W/V Lynch one to see what the other is.
    Which seems to suggest to me that light is town.

Marshall is dead middle for Wiisp and Wiisp makes no note of him beyond listing him down ina. Slot
    >>

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

I Hate Turbo Lynching.. And When PPL Force My Hand.. I Am Displeased With That Lynch..
    @blinkskater @Distorted @MafiaMenace Bet Yall Feel Real Dumb Right Now..
    -vote Light_Yagami
    That sounds like scum absolving themselves. That + the meta read + the PoE makes you the next lynch IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #1049

Wait what the hell, I'm at L-1???

I would appreciate to AT LEAST not be turbolynched, and even more to not get lynched at all lol. How in the world am I scum?? Gonna read, because there's literally one page since the flip happened, and I'm instantly at L-1. Which already is something that should make you think a little bit about what you're doing
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #1050