S-FM 220: Empire - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2077
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    With all due respect, there's not much shit going down. The SJ train won't grant many useful reads, because it was obvious the train wasn't real. You were acting all careful a few posts before then you were suddenly like "oh fuck it let's do CFD".
    Bitch please, you MISSED AN ENTIRE GAME DAY and you're saying that your weak-sauce posts are the only thing that you have to say after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #1052

You people in the chat right now are being extremely scummy or retarded.

Or both.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

3. ISO #1053

And I'm sure people were aware that if SJ actually got to L-2/L-1, he'd rapidly get unvoted anyway.
    Wanna test it? We can always see how much people are actually willing to lynch that guy.
    I wish he gave me more of posts that were more substantial and solid though.
    Been reading him on his one-liners.

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Bitch please, you MISSED AN ENTIRE GAME DAY and you're saying that your weak-sauce posts are the only thing that you have to say after that?

lol give him time. Pointing out that a quickly-trained player makes for a poor information lynch is a fair point. You're arguing of still being in favor of lynching in order to get flips, but yzb points out SJ's flip would not be as instructive with his current train. Sure, he's got more he needs to say, but this is a fair start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    If the Emperor is dead, my deal was that the Assassin should stop killing, and in exchange we won't lynch him, and will in fact direct him to our leader when there is only one scum remaining. (or hell, if he wants to keep going for scummy players, more power to him) If he keeps the deal, then we have good reason to keep him around because he's helping our wincon. If he doesn't keep the deal, then yeah, screw him. In any case, we lose nothing by at least offering the deal to him.
    again, you are one perosn who perposed this plan, has anyone agreed to it? i dont recall anyone doing it

also by the neutral ont killing hes argubly playing agsnit wincon by doign so. you have to accoutn that the neutral intentionaly not killing hurts his wincon and could be argued to eb gamethrwoing.

your plan benifits town yes, but again you are trying to aruge that the neutral will agree and that we will agree as well when nobody has done so. and you have to aruge why the neutral not killing aplying towards his wincon becasue he has to basicly play blind trust on town

not only that but if we accidently lynch the town leader then the neutral gets fucked becasue it would be lynched next

this also contenges on the fact that the town leade ritserlf agress to the plan to begwin with so unles if your the topwn leader preposing this all the plans fall short

8. ISO #1058

lol give him time. Pointing out that a quickly-trained player makes for a poor information lynch is a fair point. You're arguing of still being in favor of lynching in order to get flips, but yzb points out SJ's flip would not be as instructive with his current train. Sure, he's got more he needs to say, but this is a fair start.
    I preferred it when you weren't trying to emulate DB's posting style.

9. ISO #1059

Sorry? =P
    Contribute on the main events that have happened today.

Ooh, look at me. I'm telling the guy who keeps telling people to contribute to take his own advice!

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I'm having dinner right now, I will be back to catch up, my original plan was to jail and exe deathworlds as he was the second on the list
    tbh I wouldn't announce your kill so Empress doesn't have an opportunity to roleblock you if you're announcing intention to kill a scum, but sure, DW is a fine choice.

11. ISO #1061

Up to Page 6. My thoughts haven't changed very much from my earlier impressions which is good.

Quotes are in the spoilers as evidence.

Observations:

Sino is still a self-centered, reactive and scummy bastard.

Spoiler : Sino's votes are truly woeful. Haven't included his posts on Unknown but he reacted defensively when Unknown called him out for shade-throwing :

For context, he unvotes me straight after I say "oh I might have made a mistake". It's possible that he realised that his reason for voting me was made invalid, but why the fuck would you vote someone for 'misrepresenting' you when you could have just explained how it wasn't a contradiction? It looks worse because it's a repeated behaviour with Sino.

Then he switches over to another Sino voter. As had been mentioned previously, he's using a game where SW was the Neutral Killing role.

Spoiler : The rest of his posts up until Page 6 are very self-centered. He only talks about himself and how others perceive him :

deathworlds' interactions and read progressions of Sino are suspicious.

Spoiler : I don't like DWs speaking on Sino's behalf here. He criticises my argument but doesn't use it to go anywhere with forming a read on Sino and I :

He goes on and votes SP for putting Sino at L-2 early on and criticises his reads, that's all fine and dandy. During his SP pressure, he brings up Sino again, asking what made SP change his mind from wanting to lynch Sino to town-leaning him.

In the interim, he pads his filter by talking about Mesk's claim. Useless posts.

Spoiler : He shows some consistency when he makes this post and notes the problematic speed of Sino's train. One can reasonably infer that DWs has a town-lean on Sino due to the speed of the train. Note that he doesn't directly pass judgment on Sino's alignment. He insinuates that Sino is town ("alarmingly fast train building" and "very opportunistic" suggest this) but does not stick himself down in a position :

Why is this concerning? When he gives his reads, Sino doesn't even appear.

I am aware that I seem to be hammering in my scum-reads here, but nobody else (save for RLVG's chronic uselessness and SP) stood out to me as scummy.
    At the time I didn't really have any good read on Sino, can't really do anything about it, I defended him at the time because I thought the arguments against him were shit at the time.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Matt is sucking up to Sino lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #1064

tbh I wouldn't announce your kill so Empress doesn't have an opportunity to roleblock you if you're announcing intention to kill a scum, but sure, DW is a fine choice.
    Can anybody explain how this makes sense? Sino will be able to get roleblocked regardless of who he jailed.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    again, you are one perosn who perposed this plan, has anyone agreed to it? i dont recall anyone doing it

also by the neutral ont killing hes argubly playing agsnit wincon by doign so. you have to accoutn that the neutral intentionaly not killing hurts his wincon and could be argued to eb gamethrwoing.

your plan benifits town yes, but again you are trying to aruge that the neutral will agree and that we will agree as well when nobody has done so. and you have to aruge why the neutral not killing aplying towards his wincon becasue he has to basicly play blind trust on town

not only that but if we accidently lynch the town leader then the neutral gets fucked becasue it would be lynched next

this also contenges on the fact that the town leade ritserlf agress to the plan to begwin with so unles if your the topwn leader preposing this all the plans fall short
    I don't see why public agreement of the plan matters? (although there have been some voices here and there generally supporting it, or at least the idea of working with the Assassin if we can) Either the Assassin follows it, in which case we score, or he doesn't, in which case we can move on. As I've said, we lose nothing by offering the hand of friendship.

It's not strictly against his wincon to stop killing. If he stops killing, then we stop trying to kill him, which increases his chances of survival to fulfill his wincon. But if he keeps guessing at the leader, then he joins our scum bucket and risks being spotted by detectives/lookouts, or incriminated by being roleblocked.

Again, it's not blind trust. There are incentives on both sides. We don't want town leaders being night killed, and the Assassin doesn't want to be lynched before he gets his wincon.

I have trouble seeing how we could accidentally lynch the leader, so I don't follow your point here.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not I'm the town leader, but even if I'm not, he would still have good reason to reveal to stop the SK from going on a rampage.

I preferred it when you weren't trying to emulate DB's posting style.
    And I preferred it when you were trying to be the polite version of Calix we saw in pages 1-4, but I suppose we just can't have nice things.

16. ISO #1066

A List Of Call-Outs For People Who Need To Do Shit
    @SuperJack I'd like a response to these questions:

@MattZed needs to play the game. He's made two promises ("I'll be back in five hours. I'll ISO Sino now guise") and he hasn't claimed RL so I'm starting to think he's full of it...even more than he usually is
    @ika needs to grow a spine and stop asking other people what they want him to do and just do what he wants, lol. It makes it harder to read him when he does things that other people tell him to. Perhaps this is intentional since he launches straight back into Neut spec in a low-key defense of Sino. I doubt it but I'm keeping it in mind.

@deathworlds needs to DO something. Here are the overwhelming majority of posts by him that I found overnight:

Spoiler : LOOK AT ALL OF THIS VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION. GEE GOLLY I'M SURE NOT GOING TO LYNCH HIM NOW :

In the spoiler, you'll see his biggest contribution.

What pings me here is the hedging language used. The post is "pretty" incriminating; he finds it "strange" that Mesk used the phrase "point is" but doesn't explain the scum motivation for using that term; he "isn't sure" how to feel about Mesk insulting Sino; Mesk "blackmailing the town" is "the most anti-town part" of the post.

None of those points are scum-indicative.

I'd like to argue that DWs KNOWS that his points against Mesk suck and that he's suffering from a moderate case of scum guilt

He knows that Mesk isn't on his team so he feels compelled to justify every scum-read he makes with these qualifiers in order to reduce its impact.
    In my eyes, the "blackmailing" and red point are alignment indicative, which is why I voted her. Also, I deeply enjoy how you pulled my quotes out of context, great way to make an argument homes.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1067

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Can anybody explain how this makes sense? Sino will be able to get roleblocked regardless of who he jailed.
    But if it so happened he was saying "I am going to jail and kill the guard tonight," you can bet his ass he's getting roleblocked. Announcing his target increases the chance that a good kill gets blocked, while telling us in advance doesn't give us much worthwhile info now. It's just not worth the trade-off.

18. ISO #1068

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    In my eyes, the "blackmailing" and red point are alignment indicative, which is why I voted her. Also, I deeply enjoy how you pulled my quotes out of context, great way to make an argument homes.
    You're still doing it. Your tone is too mild and you don't seem like you believe it yourself.

I literally just clicked on the multi-quote function whenever you posted and I looked at them and concluded that they don't contribute anything to the chat.

Granted, I asked you to defend yourself and you did it really poorly, but now that you've done that, go do something pls.

19. ISO #1069

Matt has completely ignored my posts too many times now.

-vote MattZed

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

I don't see why public agreement of the plan matters? (although there have been some voices here and there generally supporting it, or at least the idea of working with the Assassin if we can) Either the Assassin follows it, in which case we score, or he doesn't, in which case we can move on. As I've said, we lose nothing by offering the hand of friendship.

again do you have a majority who agress to this, or even the town leader themsefls becasue knwoing site meta they will jsut say "fcuk you" we may not lsoe anyhting but we are wasting time with this

It's not strictly against his wincon to stop killing. If he stops killing, then we stop trying to kill him, which increases his chances of survival to fulfill his wincon. But if he keeps guessing at the leader, then he joins our scum bucket and risks being spotted by detectives/lookouts, or incriminated by being roleblocked.

the wincon clearly staes that they need to kill them. so by not killing you are argubly playing against wincon. also recall that they will just leave the game after fufining wincon. not only that but if leader gets lynched (or emp with emppress dead) that its new wincon is to be last man stanidng so by definition not killing is gamethrowing your wincon on both accounts.

not only that but the neutral is imunne to detive/lookout and if it gets outed by a roleblocker then it gets outed.

Again, it's not blind trust. There are incentives on both sides. We don't want town leaders being night killed, and the Assassin doesn't want to be lynched before he gets his wincon.

sagain, you are arguing for the neutral to play against his own win con withc is gamethrowing. if the assisan was in fear of a lynch they would rpob try to go find guard or the leader still so they have bargining power

I have trouble seeing how we could accidentally lynch the leader, so I don't follow your point here.

leader doesnt claim, gets lynched.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not I'm the town leader, but even if I'm not, he would still have good reason to reveal to stop the SK from going on a rampage.

and here you admit that the assasin is not part of the town so you are basicly admitting you woulod lynch it too and that you dont care.
    And I preferred it when you were trying to be the polite version of Calix we saw in pages 1-4, but I suppose we just can't have nice things.
    calix is never nice

22. ISO #1072

He says after I literally respond to one of his posts.

You call that a post. I call it a Wikipedia article in terms of quality xD

For real though, your posts are so boring and debate-orientated. You're obvious.

23. ISO #1073

okay just refuse to communicate with me I guess.

You know who else refused to communicate with people? Yuki in Mafia Wars 3. He turned out to be scum.

-vote Calix
    Poor reason to vote someone.

24. ISO #1074

But if it so happened he was saying "I am going to jail and kill the guard tonight," you can bet his ass he's getting roleblocked. Announcing his target increases the chance that a good kill gets blocked, while telling us in advance doesn't give us much worthwhile info now. It's just not worth the trade-off.
    then a lookout can camp sino and out it

25. ISO #1075

You didn't respond to the post that pinged you actually.

26. ISO #1076

You're still doing it. Your tone is too mild and you don't seem like you believe it yourself.
    Well I'm so fucking sorry that I'm not aggro enough for you.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1077

then a lookout can camp sino and out it
    Why are you assuming certain roles are in the game?

28. ISO #1078

Well I'm so fucking sorry that I'm not aggro enough for you.
    He says, trying to sound more aggressive in his response.

Appeasing to what others expect from you is a scum tell.

#stereo

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

He says, trying to sound more aggressive in his response.

Appeasing to what others expect from you is a scum tell.

#stereo
    It's called sarcasm >.>
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #1081

Can the role talk just stop? It's not doing anything.

Unknown also needs to stop asking about role-related things.

Assuming that Lookout is in the game isn't a scum tell so why fucking ask about it? It's anti-town and could reveal people as certain roles.

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

It's called sarcasm >.>
    Trying to downplay the scumminess of your post by dismissing it as a joke.

Scummy way to avoid accountability

34. ISO #1084

someon be mad
    I'm probably more mad than she is lol.

35. ISO #1085

Can the role talk just stop? It's not doing anything.

Unknown also needs to stop asking about role-related things.

Assuming that Lookout is in the game isn't a scum tell so why fucking ask about it? It's anti-town and could reveal people as certain roles.
    The purpose was to send a message saying not to rely on something, not to reveal a PR.

36. ISO #1086

Trying to downplay the scumminess of your post by dismissing it as a joke.

Scummy way to avoid accountability
    Lol okay, you can believe whatever you want, but my motivations are not scum, because I am not scum.
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Lol okay, you can believe whatever you want, but my motivations are not scum, because I am not scum.
    You're not claiming to be town, but 'not scum'

You can't claim that you're town because you're scum.

GG no re.

Nice circular logic though. "my motivations aren't scummy cos I ain't scum" rofl

39. ISO #1089

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You didn't respond to the post that pinged you actually.
    tbf it was such a hard misrep of me I wasn't planning to dignify it with a response. The cheap shots on Sino I'm referring to are your opening 4-ish posts where you cast shade on him without explaining why his posts are at all scummy.

Although for @Calix , I would ask you to look back at #904. In the past, you've been bothered at players talking about you rather than to you. Unknown there isn't talking to me at all, constantly saying "he" as if to invite others to scumread me without asking me anything to respond to. How do you feel about this?

As for the DW iso, tbf I forgot I didn't post it, but I've shared my conclusions more or less: He's still mostly a null-read for me, and the ISO doesn't inspire confidence. I dislike especially his rapidly-angered tone, (395, 403, 413, and just the general rage at SP for voting Sino) which I found out-of-place. Why would DW get so frustrated at an L-2 that died in half a second, and why does the frustration persist so long afterwards? I don't get it. There's also #445 in which he tells Unknown to "piss off," which is a steep escalation to Unknown making a joke about DW being overeager to find slips.

Sure, misplaced anger alone isn't enough for a scumread, which is why I don't scumread him. Calix has a point that DW has changed this game, but I'm fine with DW changing his D1 from its previous ineffectiveness. While I in general find his analysis to be clunky, he's at least doing it, and his votes follow his reads closely.

Spoiler : DW post summary :
    141 - claims there is no reason to not post who he thinks is the neutral
    153 - votes RLVG in response to RLVG proposing the possibility of consistently no-lynching (WTF RLVG?)
    158 - says it's easier to hunt team scum, but okay to hunt neutral to "cause chaos for the scums"
    163 - further explains that lynching any scum is good because it doesn't affect the KPN
    170 - is fine with Assassin going along with plan, but does not want to rely on it
    174 - explains Calix's misreading of Sino's posts
    180 - asks Calix to read more
    184 - votes Sino (intended for SP) for SP putting Sino at L-2
    186 - corrects vote to SP
    189 - suggests I might be "neutral scum"
    193 - foreshadows SP claiming to be reaction testing
    200 - calls me out for focusing on Emperor re: SP, a role Assassin cares about
    204 - posts being in favor of Calix's vote counts
    270 - calls SJ's vote on me as potential trolling
    276 - argues bullshit reasoning is better than no reasoning because "at least they are trying"
    286 - claims to be watching pro SC2 games; promises to contribute later
    395 - claims to still not be here and just keeping tabs open; reacts negatively to being scum on SP's list and calls him out for the L-2 earlier
    403 - tensely asks SP why he changed from being ready to lynch Sino
    413 - calls SP's "reaction test" excuse shitty, calling back to #193; says scum would in fact follow through on a turbo lynch (SP: if scum wouldn't follow through, why did you make it an option?)
    423 - suggests possibility (in order to explain why SP would turbo as scum) that SP was turbo bussing guard Sino, who would kill before dying
    434 - states Calix and Sw as strong townreads, RLVG and Unknown as townlean, mysef as scumlean, SP as strong scumlean
    444 - asks if Calix is voting him for not following his perceived meta
    445 - tells Unknown to "piss off" for mocking DW's tendency to notice "slips"
    447 - justifies break from meta from previous weak performance in D1 due to tunneling
    451 - concedes that he's been unproductive
    452 - repeats that SP's vote was anti-town; considers SP's reads to be shit and repetitive
    455 - refuses to give further reads because he's not on trial; asks what SP got out of the "reaction test." notes also that he's already made "shitty" reads
    458 - concedes that his read list was awful and takes pride in owning up to it
    459 - promises to improve in future days with more content and VCA
    460 - clarifies #459
    462 - asks Mesk why she would claim cit in a hidden setup without pressure
    466 - claims to not be convinced by Mesk's cit claim
    470 - claims to be feeling "meh" at the game and to have been frustrated when SP put Sino at L-2
    472 - explains #466 on the grounds of "half gut" and half feeling like meta abuse
    474 - says he claim is auto null if she does this every game
    476 - criticizes Mesk's post as "attention grabbing"
    479 - claims he would not be upset if Mesk actually flipped cit
    480 - explains suspicion on Mesk is because of the pointlessness of her post
    486 - clarifies that he's calling the claim, not Mesk herself, useless
    487 - asks for clarification on Mesk's yzb reference
    642 - a more in-depth scumread on Mesk, mostly focusing on her lack of seriousness re: the scumreads on her
    643 - votes "Mesk"
    645 - claims to not be scum to Calix, in response to her suggestion that Mesk is lynchbait scum are going after
    646 - fixes vote
    651 - defends analysis of a single post on grounds of it being effective scumhunting to go after small details
    660 - tells Calix to re-read his post; questions why she's defending Mesk
    668 - fluff
    678 - brushes off SJ's meta read; leaves with promise to return in a few hours
    771 - claims to be neither scum nor scum buddies with Sino
    776 - fluff
    777 - says Sino is now a scumread, but Mesk and myself are greater scumreads

40. ISO #1090

You won't respond because you lied about your analysis on me, or it was just really bad in general.

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

You're not claiming to be town, but 'not scum'

You can't claim that you're town because you're scum.

GG no re.

Nice circular logic though. "my motivations aren't scummy cos I ain't scum" rofl
    What?

This is by far the most alien thing that I've ever heard. Any half-sane person knows that any "town claim" is irrelevant.
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

At least when I talk to a brick wall I hear my echo.
    The sad part is I feel like we've had this argument several times.

45. ISO #1095

tbf it was such a hard misrep of me I wasn't planning to dignify it with a response. The cheap shots on Sino I'm referring to are your opening 4-ish posts where you cast shade on him without explaining why his posts are at all scummy.

Although for @Calix, I would ask you to look back at #904. In the past, you've been bothered at players talking about you rather than to you. Unknown there isn't talking to me at all, constantly saying "he" as if to invite others to scumread me without asking me anything to respond to. How do you feel about this?

As for the DW iso, tbf I forgot I didn't post it, but I've shared my conclusions more or less: He's still mostly a null-read for me, and the ISO doesn't inspire confidence. I dislike especially his rapidly-angered tone, (395, 403, 413, and just the general rage at SP for voting Sino) which I found out-of-place. Why would DW get so frustrated at an L-2 that died in half a second, and why does the frustration persist so long afterwards? I don't get it. There's also #445 in which he tells Unknown to "piss off," which is a steep escalation to Unknown making a joke about DW being overeager to find slips.

Sure, misplaced anger alone isn't enough for a scumread, which is why I don't scumread him. Calix has a point that DW has changed this game, but I'm fine with DW changing his D1 from its previous ineffectiveness. While I in general find his analysis to be clunky, he's at least doing it, and his votes follow his reads closely.

Spoiler : DW post summary :
    141 - claims there is no reason to not post who he thinks is the neutral
    153 - votes RLVG in response to RLVG proposing the possibility of consistently no-lynching (WTF RLVG?)
    158 - says it's easier to hunt team scum, but okay to hunt neutral to "cause chaos for the scums"
    163 - further explains that lynching any scum is good because it doesn't affect the KPN
    170 - is fine with Assassin going along with plan, but does not want to rely on it
    174 - explains Calix's misreading of Sino's posts
    180 - asks Calix to read more
    184 - votes Sino (intended for SP) for SP putting Sino at L-2
    186 - corrects vote to SP
    189 - suggests I might be "neutral scum"
    193 - foreshadows SP claiming to be reaction testing
    200 - calls me out for focusing on Emperor re: SP, a role Assassin cares about
    204 - posts being in favor of Calix's vote counts
    270 - calls SJ's vote on me as potential trolling
    276 - argues bullshit reasoning is better than no reasoning because "at least they are trying"
    286 - claims to be watching pro SC2 games; promises to contribute later
    395 - claims to still not be here and just keeping tabs open; reacts negatively to being scum on SP's list and calls him out for the L-2 earlier
    403 - tensely asks SP why he changed from being ready to lynch Sino
    413 - calls SP's "reaction test" excuse shitty, calling back to #193; says scum would in fact follow through on a turbo lynch (SP: if scum wouldn't follow through, why did you make it an option?)
    423 - suggests possibility (in order to explain why SP would turbo as scum) that SP was turbo bussing guard Sino, who would kill before dying
    434 - states Calix and Sw as strong townreads, RLVG and Unknown as townlean, mysef as scumlean, SP as strong scumlean
    444 - asks if Calix is voting him for not following his perceived meta
    445 - tells Unknown to "piss off" for mocking DW's tendency to notice "slips"
    447 - justifies break from meta from previous weak performance in D1 due to tunneling
    451 - concedes that he's been unproductive
    452 - repeats that SP's vote was anti-town; considers SP's reads to be shit and repetitive
    455 - refuses to give further reads because he's not on trial; asks what SP got out of the "reaction test." notes also that he's already made "shitty" reads
    458 - concedes that his read list was awful and takes pride in owning up to it
    459 - promises to improve in future days with more content and VCA
    460 - clarifies #459
    462 - asks Mesk why she would claim cit in a hidden setup without pressure
    466 - claims to not be convinced by Mesk's cit claim
    470 - claims to be feeling "meh" at the game and to have been frustrated when SP put Sino at L-2
    472 - explains #466 on the grounds of "half gut" and half feeling like meta abuse
    474 - says he claim is auto null if she does this every game
    476 - criticizes Mesk's post as "attention grabbing"
    479 - claims he would not be upset if Mesk actually flipped cit
    480 - explains suspicion on Mesk is because of the pointlessness of her post
    486 - clarifies that he's calling the claim, not Mesk herself, useless
    487 - asks for clarification on Mesk's yzb reference
    642 - a more in-depth scumread on Mesk, mostly focusing on her lack of seriousness re: the scumreads on her
    643 - votes "Mesk"
    645 - claims to not be scum to Calix, in response to her suggestion that Mesk is lynchbait scum are going after
    646 - fixes vote
    651 - defends analysis of a single post on grounds of it being effective scumhunting to go after small details
    660 - tells Calix to re-read his post; questions why she's defending Mesk
    668 - fluff
    678 - brushes off SJ's meta read; leaves with promise to return in a few hours
    771 - claims to be neither scum nor scum buddies with Sino
    776 - fluff
    777 - says Sino is now a scumread, but Mesk and myself are greater scumreads
    He states in his post that he was writing about his concerns with you in one post so that people would read them, thus explaining the way that he refers to you. He also wasn't talking about that one post alone. Consequently I don't consider that AI.

I feel like you're being way too much of a wet blanket here with your reads. Grow a pair and actually push people who aren't obvious town, thanks. Given everything, I don't have a fucking clue why you keep being so boring but it's piss-poor play and I'm not terribly sympathetic to your plight because of that.

46. ISO #1096

I'm actually less suspicious of RLVG than before, so he's leaning more Town.

47. ISO #1097

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Except of MZ, who else actually understood the fact that I actually didn't read the setup properly?
    For context:
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So do we lynch, or do we like No Lynch every single day? I want the NK to be on our side.
    That was post #116. It still baffles me the extent to which you misread the setup and entirely misunderstood basic strategy for every faction, but I still have trouble wrapping my head around how you thought it could possibly be in town's best interest to never lynch in a game of mafia. How broken did you think this game was that town's best play was not to play?

What?

This is by far the most alien thing that I've ever heard. Any half-sane person knows that any "town claim" is irrelevant.
    I think it's rather clear here that she's teasing you. Hence the "gg no re"

48. ISO #1098

What?

It's funny because all I've done with you the past few posts is use your own logic against you.

By that, I mean that I've just been borrowing from posts that you've made in past games to see how you'd react.

Mainly because you're not the slightest bit bothered that I, your 'scum read', am pushing you using such retarded reasoning, implying that your read is bullshit because you'd be more annoyed that a scum-read is pushing you.

But mostly for the lulz

49. ISO #1099

for ebing mad you sound very tone deaf in your post

could it be becasue you rock hard?
    Haha, maybe :P

50. ISO #1100

He states in his post that he was writing about his concerns with you in one post so that people would read them, thus explaining the way that he refers to you. He also wasn't talking about that one post alone. Consequently I don't consider that AI.

I feel like you're being way too much of a wet blanket here with your reads. Grow a pair and actually push people who aren't obvious town, thanks. Given everything, I don't have a fucking clue why you keep being so boring but it's piss-poor play and I'm not terribly sympathetic to your plight because of that.
    Unknown is not obvtown.

Plight? I have one vote on me and am actually fairly townread. My goal for the day is to make sure we no-lynch, and right now my goal is working. I don't really need your help atm.