VLee - 1-S2-1-9984312
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

VLee - 1-S2-1-9984312

Hi Mods.

Can I get a point restore? My SC2 ID is 1-S2-1-9984312. Please see attached replays (i tried to watch 313 but blizzard crashed upon opening replay thus why i also included 312 as well). Thanks.
    Server: Most likely NA but i'm located in AUS
    Approx Point: 6700

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by I Love Life; December 7th, 2023 at 05:32 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: VLee - 1-S2-1-9984312

Approved for 6807 points, 123 wins, and 281 games played, plus the following achievements: Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Last of Kin, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Mission Failed, Hung Jury, Mr. Popular, Medical Malpractice, Gate of Steiner, Identity Crisis,

To complete your restore you'll need to meet up with an admin in-game. Your best bet is to use the @point restore tag on our discord until you find one.

3. ISO #3

Re: VLee - 1-S2-1-9984312

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Approved for 6807 points, 123 wins, and 281 games played, plus the following achievements: Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Last of Kin, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Mission Failed, Hung Jury, Mr. Popular, Medical Malpractice, Gate of Steiner, Identity Crisis,

To complete your restore you'll need to meet up with an admin in-game. Your best bet is to use the @point restore tag on our discord until you find one.

Thank you very much mod for the prompt reply. I managed to found my old bank and put into my new computer and the points continue. Appreciate the fast reply again and have a lovely weekend.

4. ISO #4