S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1743
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    To clarify, (not the post itself to get me lynched, but the earlier pushing was possibly with intent to lynch and this post was a cover for a failed attempt).

But for now - this is for you. ← that is a town block.
    As I said, I actually wanted to lynch you because you actually gave me scum vibes ^^ also if I had let the day continue you'd have been lynched at EoD by mandatory, since as it was already established no hammers will happen until last in the game. So, no it's not a cover lol. Also WHAT IS THIS CHARCTER? The town block lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1152

Can I eat it?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1153

Fine. I move for a D1 Magoroth lynch.

Reasons are he is a damn good player in the mod - he takes charge in the town when town and he is usually very social.

I find his lack of posts and information to be something of big suspicion. Every move he has done so far has been very "careful" it feels like.

-vote magoroth
    But he was similar in last game. Which is why he's a null read to me. Plus, you gain even more townpoints for pushing his lynch because he was part of the reasons you were scummy: interactions between you and mag. However, I do not see anything wrong in lynching a null read. @Magoroth this is an ultimatum, participate and convince us or die at EoD.
    -vote Magoroth

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As I said, I actually wanted to lynch you because you actually gave me scum vibes ^^ also if I had let the day continue you'd have been lynched at EoD by mandatory, since as it was already established no hammers will happen until last in the game. So, no it's not a cover lol. Also WHAT IS THIS CHARCTER? The town block lol.
    ...pretty sure u woulda been the EoD lynch =P, u were at L-2, I was at L-4.

And that is the town block! it is an item presented to people who earn a town credit that is above a +1; it pretty much is a temp pass to allow you into the town, bars/clubs, restaurants ect without being thrown in prison/lynched. So make sure to carry it with you at all times while here until this mess of mutinees are found and killed.

Can I eat it?
    ........no

5. ISO #1155

But he was similar in last game. Which is why he's a null read to me. Plus, you gain even more townpoints for pushing his lynch because he was part of the reasons you were scummy: interactions between you and mag. However, I do not see anything wrong in lynching a null read. @Magoroth this is an ultimatum, participate and convince us or die at EoD.
    -vote Magoroth
    last game he had a lot of posts though and ideas of how to pursue. In the mod first thing he usually does is start pushing people for information, putting people up for roles, role counting and searching for alignments. Not sure how much voting patterns ect he goes into in the mod though, but he definitely has the capabilities to deliver a lot more than he has.

6. ISO #1156

last game he had a lot of posts though and ideas of how to pursue. In the mod first thing he usually does is start pushing people for information, putting people up for roles, role counting and searching for alignments. Not sure how much voting patterns ect he goes into in the mod though, but he definitely has the capabilities to deliver a lot more than he has.
    Wow, really? I was more seeing him as the passive potato sitting there all game long till he gets a lead.

7. ISO #1157

...pretty sure u woulda been the EoD lynch =P, u were at L-2, I was at L-4.

And that is the town block! it is an item presented to people who earn a town credit that is above a +1; it pretty much is a temp pass to allow you into the town, bars/clubs, restaurants ect without being thrown in prison/lynched. So make sure to carry it with you at all times while here until this mess of mutinees are found and killed.

........no
    WOOT I was at L-2 and didn't even notice it... welp i was the lynch x.x

Yay! Heading to the Herpes of the Storm Restaurant right now :P

8. ISO #1158

WOOT I was at L-2 and didn't even notice it... welp i was the lynch x.x

Yay! Heading to the Herpes of the Storm Restaurant right now :P
    ...that's when you notice O and P are very near on the keyboard, and that Heroes becomes Herpes very easily...

9. ISO #1159

Spoiler : The Truth about all this debate :
    THE CONFESSION:

I made up all that shit about Distorted. =)
    The goal was to polarize plays. Create teams. Then Distorted came off as scummy for real, so it made me get a little bit confused in my own strategy but now I think he's town. In a nightless setup without any investigative roles and a mandatory lynch, we MUST gain information as fast as possible, else the lynch will be more or less random. Polarizing players was going to get who defends who, who sticks to who... It has been done, with the exception of Arsonist who's just a fucking shitposter that should not be allowed to play Forum Mafia.
    Look at what the plan has led... On D1, we already have a good idea of the potential teams. We know who is active, in some cases who reacts well under pressure, who tends to have a tunnel vision (me and distorted x.x), who is really pro-town and nearly confirmed, like OzyWho imo.
    Now, let me make a new list of reads, based on all the things we've seen.

@OzyWho; & @Marluxion . Both have provided honest thoughts that make sense. They are either pro scums able of totally adopting a townie's point of view OR simply townies.

@Ratatoskr;. Even if some weird interactions were around him, he's giving his thoughts honestly and trying to make the game move.

Distorted. His actions were globally pro-town, and it makes me think that he probably "fell in the trap" because he always had painted everyone in a scum color because he has never been town (I think lol). And one thing makes me think he's town more than everything else: he didn't "call" anyone to help him. He wasn't being defended by someone working with him. He was just good enough to not become a scapegoat.

@Blinkykannn07;. Archons are hard to read. but I read blink as town this game, for being like the games he was town lol. A genuine townie trying to scumhunt, without being dead serious. You improved a lot btw

@Magoroth;. You're a null read atm... if you don't post you'll go down to scumread and lynch pool. GET YOUR ASS HERE. Low info gathered on this player with the big strategy, only thing I had was depending of Distorted being scum.

@Scvmurderer;. I still don't get the "I'll hammer anyone at L-1" thing, I don't get why you ain't more pro-town than that. Working is an excuse for less activity, not shitty posts, shitposting, and being scummy. I'm not for your lynch simply because it reveals nothing (nearly, compared to every other lynch). Try to reverse that, else you'll be in the lynch pool tomorrow.

@Arsonist;. The famous Fourth Degree Shitposter. You're the scummiest of them all. The shitposter. The random voter. Even your supposed serious post(s?) are bullshit. It's just shit everywhere. You're pooping words from everywhere it's possible to poop them from. And now you ain't saying anything. With Distorted's unvote, I am pushing your lynch for today.
    -vote Arsonist
    with intent to lynch, this time. I call for a lynch on this man.

We have made so much in a single day.
    im not convinced at all seems like a terrible excuse from you to look good or else this whole thing is staged from the start

i want to meta lynch magoroth already so i can move on to distorted

10. ISO #1160

btw @Distorted youre ignorant af or youre just pretending to avoid me

i believe in option 2 because then i would had underestimated you and that would had been dumb

i know all acceptable tactics like lynching your own maf to gain town status or ignore/avoid me all game long because i would end up dangerous af distorted knows that i cannot be underestimated ever i have read all their scum chats a few days ago when the forum mafia ended i know he said to never ever pressure efekannn too hard or too ignore him too much

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    As I said, Mago seems like he's trying to blend in. So I can see him in a bunch of potential scum teams. I'm fine with a Mago / Arso / SCV lynch today, whichever we think would be for the best.

But as I also said in my reads, Distorted is my top town. If you are town I highly suggest you reevaluate him. You'll have a tough time convincing me he is scum unless something drastic changes.

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    As I said, Mago seems like he's trying to blend in. So I can see him in a bunch of potential scum teams. I'm fine with a Mago / Arso / SCV lynch today, whichever we think would be for the best.

But as I also said in my reads, Distorted is my top town. If you are town I highly suggest you reevaluate him. You'll have a tough time convincing me he is scum unless something drastic changes.
    no and i refuse to listen to you because i have a lead on a team of Marluxion + Magoroth + Distorted Since Like 20 Pages Ago

14. ISO #1164

Hm.
    -vote Arsonist
    I want to hear more from you, and don't shitpost. A list of reads? Your precise thoughts on me, Distorted, Soviet_Love, Rata, 07?
    I live in +4.00 timezone. I was sleeping.

Pretty sure if you ISO Distorted you'll see i'm the first one of the inactives he voted.

Regardless, now that I'm caught up:

A) I just realized Blinkykann is a Archon account. This explains why I was having trouble getting a solid read on them. Some of their actions are fueled by good logic and others seem to just be nonsense.
    B) Now that every single person has had a chance to post at least a couple of times, I don't believe we should be lynching based on post-count, but rather based on scummy interactions.
    C) SVC Said earlier that he has no problem 'Hammering ANYONE' who is at L1? This could be seen as a towny thing to say (since scum will commonly avoid being the last vote to hammer as it draws the most attention) but Anyone? Even your town reads? It makes it sound like SVC isn't trying to read anyone at all yet and is just trying to get a lynch, mislynch or not. This comes off as a scum trying to sound towny to me.

Fully Updated Reads List

TOWN
    Distorted - My new top town. Legitimately seems to be trying to find patterns and trying to nail down the exact scumteam.
    Ratatoskr - Previous top town. Has strong logic and I feel like his interactions with Soviet have been very TvT.
    Soviet_Love - I feel like this interactions with Rata are TOWN VS TOWN. His logic of wanting to lynch an active poster to get more information is SOLID, but as I said above I think we should be lynching based on the scumminess of interactions, not the number of them.
    OzyWho - Has said some questionable things. Like 'what do i have to do to get lynched', earlier. I don't know how to read them yet. Could be scum.
    Marshmallow - My earlier scum read might not be too far off. However, they've shown some town motivation (not sure if it's because of the push on them or if it's just coming out naturally.) Worth looking into in the future. The scummiest thing they've said (possibly too scummy to actually be scum?) is that they are fine with lynching a town d1.
    Blinkykannn07 - This is a wildcard for me. Has some posts that are fine and others that make no sense at all. I realize this is a Archon account so that's bound to happen, but it makes it difficult for me to accurately read him. Slight scum lean.
    Magoroth - Seems like he's trying to blend in. Nothing he has said in particular stands out to me, and this seems to be intentional. I could see him in multiple scum teams right now, however he is not my top scum.
    Scvmurderer - I have no idea why everyone is giving this guy a pass when has shown absolutely no town motivation at all. He's said blatantly scummy things and nobody has pointed them out yet.
    Arsonist - Top Scum. Arsonist's logic has been constantly bad. Has been actively shitposting and asking for people to lynch MM. He has tons of LAMIST (Look at Me, I'm so town!) posts and half of his posts are just insulting other people's logic without providing any of his own. This is my ideal lynch for today.
    SCUM

-vote Arsonist

BTW, how exactly do I do an ISO on this website?
    Isn't your logic is awful? Believing MM's poor excuse to my summary of scums.
    He said "lots of logical fallacies, blah blah blah, this quotes itsn't real..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Well. It's just the three of us I might as well put my money where my mouth is.

-vote Arsonist
    Nice LAMIST play, isn't you're just a smurf account of MM, no clues, but pure ageree with MM.

I just was sleeping.
    I'd voted for MM if NOT THAT FUCKING MOUSE!!!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

15. ISO #1165

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post

Nice LAMIST play, isn't you're just a smurf account of MM, no clues, but pure ageree with MM.

I just was sleeping.
    Theyre 2 Different Entitys Ratatoskr/Ghowilo Is Just A Friend Of Distorted And Full Of Corruption Like Distorted :/

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

no and i refuse to listen to you because i have a lead on a team of Marluxion + Magoroth + Distorted Since Like 20 Pages Ago
    Care to elaborate as to why you think this? Also as I literally just said i'm fine with voting up Mago if we want him to be our lynch today. He's in my top 3 scum.

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Also; I'm not asking you to change your mind immediately. I'm just saying I HIGHLY recommend you re-look over and re-evaluate to make sure your lead is as solid as you think it is.

I'm very confident in Distorted being town currently and It'll take quite a scummy post from him to change that.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

im not convinced at all seems like a terrible excuse from you to look good or else this whole thing is staged from the start

Hi efe... Pffs. Lining up lynches? I like blink but I don't like you atm. One head is scummy, the other is towny. What the hell are you?

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @SuperJack , I'm sorry man. But I have to ask to switch me out.
    This game is way too time-consuming for me to enjoy it. Sorry man..
    Nooooooo....... I liked you also idk who will replace you but he'll have +- 1200 posts to read XD GOOD LUCK SIR!

23. ISO #1173

Facepalm again. I actually wanted to lynch Arsonist at some point of the game, and he actually wanted to lynch me. But then for idk which reason it switched. Um yeah that's scummy though... crap XD
    Really? Because i gave leads against you?
    -investigate Mahmallow Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote Arsonist
    #RandomVote

Actually chicken is a high quality form of protein and fat - as well as cholesterols. It also has many many different amino acid sequences to help keep neuotransmitter levels balanced as well as the production in hormones. Cholesterol helps with maintiaining the integrity of cells as well as precursors to many mood stabilizing hormones from the pituitary gland.
    And you call ME a shitposter?

Would you allow for an arsonist lynch then instead of a soviet love? lets do that
    Lynching the AFKs - +scumpoints
    Lynch me. If im town lynch MM if he is scum lynch soviet.
    If MM is town lynch Efeblink.
    LYNCH TRAIIIIIN!!!

If Efeblink is town? Then lynch me? - the citizen?

instead of asking questions START POSTING YOUR OWN DAMN THEORIES AS WELL AND READS.
    Can you ansewer questions? - no.
    Spoiler : Does it make it more right? :
    I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.
    I am town i am town.
    MM'sdefence is always scummy, but we have a bigger scumlead.

Distorted seems scummy.
    -vote Distorted

MM seems less scummy now.
    Just invest him.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

24. ISO #1174

I was sleeping, i see much mesages was posted during night, only i sleep at night?
    Well... I am going to be pretty inactive today, gonna search some scummy stuff.
    You definetly sleep A LOT at night lol.

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

I have the same stance on lynches. Also, let people have time to read my confession, it will enlighten them about Distorted :P

28. ISO #1178

The heck... @Theefepartinthattwoheadedmonster, mind to give a list of your reads and to EXPLAIN them, just like Marlux did?

29. ISO #1179

Theyre 2 Different Entitys Ratatoskr/Ghowilo Is Just A Friend Of Distorted And Full Of Corruption Like Distorted :/
    Oh wait, Rata is Ghowilo? Then I get why we have the same points... We're always saying the same things, he's a great player on the mod. And he is probably wondering who the fuck I am, but I know him xD

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

I just was sleeping.
    There's no LAMIST in that lol. And there's nothing to defend against when someone just shitposts against you saying you gain scumpoints for existing.

32. ISO #1182

Oh wait, Rata is Ghowilo? Then I get why we have the same points... We're always saying the same things, he's a great player on the mod. And he is probably wondering who the fuck I am, but I know him xD
    You're <CHOOOO> Zeratul

33. ISO #1183

I am going to be inactive today, tomorrow maybe return, follow my mafia teammates's lyches.

Heck, this game is just hard to understand, when 2 leads going against eachother and both are scummy
    Did you even read my recent post about the Distorted VS MM?

34. ISO #1184

You're Zeratul
    Yeah CONGRATS, but I mean Ghowilo. I said I was CHOOOO Zeratul idk how many times on this forum lol. And I keep talking about and for choooo, and I sumbit replays to MVP contest, etc etc. I mean rata doesn't know me, not even on the mod.

35. ISO #1185

I am not going to read all these posts full of shit, becuase it was posted at night.
    Everyone here is either an merican, either a night owl, but Ghowilo and MM...

These will be most searched.
    uh YES YOU ARE GONNA READ THEM... Lmfao you MUST read these posts they're the core of the game. I'm a night owl european. And most people here aren't american actually ^^

36. ISO #1186

Spoiler : The Truth about all this debate :
    THE CONFESSION:

I made up all that shit about Distorted. =)
    The goal was to polarize plays. Create teams. Then Distorted came off as scummy for real, so it made me get a little bit confused in my own strategy but now I think he's town. In a nightless setup without any investigative roles and a mandatory lynch, we MUST gain information as fast as possible, else the lynch will be more or less random. Polarizing players was going to get who defends who, who sticks to who... It has been done, with the exception of Arsonist who's just a fucking shitposter that should not be allowed to play Forum Mafia.
    Look at what the plan has led... On D1, we already have a good idea of the potential teams. We know who is active, in some cases who reacts well under pressure, who tends to have a tunnel vision (me and distorted x.x), who is really pro-town and nearly confirmed, like OzyWho imo.
    Now, let me make a new list of reads, based on all the things we've seen.

@OzyWho; & @Marluxion . Both have provided honest thoughts that make sense. They are either pro scums able of totally adopting a townie's point of view OR simply townies.

@Ratatoskr;. Even if some weird interactions were around him, he's giving his thoughts honestly and trying to make the game move.

Distorted. His actions were globally pro-town, and it makes me think that he probably "fell in the trap" because he always had painted everyone in a scum color because he has never been town (I think lol). And one thing makes me think he's town more than everything else: he didn't "call" anyone to help him. He wasn't being defended by someone working with him. He was just good enough to not become a scapegoat.

@Blinkykannn07;. Archons are hard to read. but I read blink as town this game, for being like the games he was town lol. A genuine townie trying to scumhunt, without being dead serious. You improved a lot btw

@Magoroth;. You're a null read atm... if you don't post you'll go down to scumread and lynch pool. GET YOUR ASS HERE. Low info gathered on this player with the big strategy, only thing I had was depending of Distorted being scum.

@Scvmurderer;. I still don't get the "I'll hammer anyone at L-1" thing, I don't get why you ain't more pro-town than that. Working is an excuse for less activity, not shitty posts, shitposting, and being scummy. I'm not for your lynch simply because it reveals nothing (nearly, compared to every other lynch). Try to reverse that, else you'll be in the lynch pool tomorrow.

@Arsonist;. The famous Fourth Degree Shitposter. You're the scummiest of them all. The shitposter. The random voter. Even your supposed serious post(s?) are bullshit. It's just shit everywhere. You're pooping words from everywhere it's possible to poop them from. And now you ain't saying anything. With Distorted's unvote, I am pushing your lynch for today.
    -vote Arsonist
    with intent to lynch, this time. I call for a lynch on this man.

We have made so much in a single day.
    I am top scum because i am inactive, both leads are against AFKs.
    I know that lynching inactives seems scummy.
    I also gave some serious leads.

And forcing us to lynch D1 is... Heck...

37. ISO #1187

I am top scum because i am inactive, both leads are against AFKs.
    I know that lynching inactives seems scummy.
    I also gave some serious leads.

And forcing us to lynch D1 is... Heck...
    If you don't like the setup, don't play...

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

Welp good morning folks, I'm going to bed... Waiting on your comments about my posts on Distorted drama. See you tomorrow =)

41. ISO #1191

Welp good morning folks, I'm going to bed... Waiting on your comments about my posts on Distorted drama. See you tomorrow =)
    I gave it a readthrough and my reads remain roughly the same. Distorted is my top town and I'm still unsure of you.

42. ISO #1192

It's interesning, but risky and let me be AFK for today.
    This seems to me like it could be a scum trying to buy time. I'll swap my vote off of you only because this is D1 and MM says this scummy play is NAI (Not Alignment Indicative.)

But for now, (as i said earlier) I'm going to swap my vote to Mago for pressure.

-vote Magoroth

I don't think we should hammer him yet, I want to see him post a full reads list first and then we can decide to push or change.

43. ISO #1193

Yeah CONGRATS, but I mean Ghowilo. I said I was CHOOOO Zeratul idk how many times on this forum lol. And I keep talking about and for choooo, and I sumbit replays to MVP contest, etc etc. I mean rata doesn't know me, not even on the mod.
    well I'll know you from now on. I've definitely seen your name before but I do tend to overlook a lot of people. It's also been a while since I've played on the mod.

44. ISO #1194
    Ganelon

Guys, I am school atm. I’ll get home in a few hours and I’ll give you my thoughts thus far.
    I don’t really have time to type atm, so I’ll just say this - you are right, my indecisiveness and, should I say, my apparent avoidance of the utter clusterfuck that happened last night does make me look scummy.

My reads have pretty much changed due to that clusterfuck - I don’t entirely trust MM to be honest. His actions put him in the NAI category.

I am advocating a lynch on Arsonist - he’s not giving the reasons as to why he would want to lynch MM. He hasn’t been saying much at all, and he completely missed both the argument that led to last night’s clusterfuck and the, shall we say, war.

I would also like to hear more from OzyWho or whoever it is that will be replacing him. He didn’t do anything other than accusing me and throwing random votes around.

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Guys, I am school atm. I’ll get home in a few hours and I’ll give you my thoughts thus far.
    I don’t really have time to type atm, so I’ll just say this - you are right, my indecisiveness and, should I say, my apparent avoidance of the utter clusterfuck that happened last night does make me look scummy.

My reads have pretty much changed due to that clusterfuck - I don’t entirely trust MM to be honest. His actions put him in the NAI category.

I am advocating a lynch on Arsonist - he’s not giving the reasons as to why he would want to lynch MM. He hasn’t been saying much at all, and he completely missed both the argument that led to last night’s clusterfuck and the, shall we say, war.

I would also like to hear more from OzyWho or whoever it is that will be replacing him. He didn’t do anything other than accusing me and throwing random votes around.
    Ok man, i also may be can active at dusk, where game starts to be active.
    N1 won't happen, get clues by words.

Mafia, try to manipulate to lynch towns.
    Towns, try to detect mafia by their manipulation.

48. ISO #1198

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

I don't want to lynch him anymore, now i hate distorted.
    I always give reasons to lynch, either just taking someone's lead, either taking this lead.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200
    Ganelon

-vote Arsonist