Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Also, watch for the people who only came in and voted. You cock suckers you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

I don't like how you say that now.

Regardless, it's frustrating how the amount of people claiming Mason AND THE MASON LEADER THEMSELVES couldn't have come on for a second and said something.

11. ISO #411

Yzb25 and SlaoI completely sheeted this train. Atleast RLVG is still here.

12. ISO #412

I don't like how you say that now.

Regardless, it's frustrating how the amount of people claiming Mason AND THE MASON LEADER THEMSELVES couldn't have come on for a second and said something.
    Like I said, Alright gave me a strong NAI read, so he could've been mostly harmless and we just mostly used him to lynch because we couldn't come to a resolution between Fred and fake Slaols. This lynch sure opens up more questions, though.

BTW, if there's still a mason, if i were you i would do is to convert any citizen claims

13. ISO #413

Nobody WANTED to lynch him, as far as I could see. The only one who did strongly was the Marshall. Everyone else kind of just went with it.

What do you gain by saying you didn't support a lynch that already happened, out of curioistiy?

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

Nobody WANTED to lynch him, as far as I could see. The only one who did strongly was the Marshall. Everyone else kind of just went with it.
    I wish I was here at that time when Trine made a push for Alright. Typically people voting for the marshall for no reason tend to be very troll/jester-y so this lynch didn't make sense.

What do you gain by saying you didn't support a lynch that already happened, out of curioistiy?
    We could probably not have a mason leader lynch and we could at least wait for Alright to explain his reasons why he did it, etc. and see if we can get out of him hardclaiming. But you told me to hammer on a lynch that you even said no one would support apart from sheeping the Marshall

18. ISO #418

The last sentence makes no sense.

We don't have much time, and gathering 11 votes for a third lynch is not easy.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Everyone calm down. That lynch solved fred claim. We now know one of the slaols and fred are scum.

-vote fred
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

23. ISO #423

1.) the future timezones isn't promising. Right now is mid-day so it's easier to get lynches on. The future may not be so promising.

2.) getting 11 people to agree on something is not really easy. I would rather have time to talk things through like we did after the 1st lynch.

Maybe it makes sense. But I don't understand the last sentence.

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I wish I was here at that time when Trine made a push for Alright. Typically people voting for the marshall for no reason tend to be very troll/jester-y so this lynch didn't make sense.

We could probably not have a mason leader lynch and we could at least wait for Alright to explain his reasons why he did it, etc. and see if we can get out of him hardclaiming. But you told me to hammer on a lynch that you even said no one would support apart from sheeping the Marshall
    Except alright was online and saw his train and said nothing.

One slaol voted for him (probable scum) the other SLaoL (mason claim) said nothing.

Ptb was not a mislynch. It was us having to use lunch bc mod was not going to mod kill a game ruiner
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Why did you pick Fred?

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Why did you pick Fred?
    Bc he hard claimed mason and said one of the slaols was ML
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    My mistake. I simply meant since their role was town, it didn't help us. But it was certainly worth getting rid of game ruining troll. Wish we didn't have to waste a lynch for that though.
    Agreed.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #430

Okay, we don't need to Quick hammer this time so I will be around till EOD likely.

31. ISO #431

Why did you pick Fred?
    Because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Unlike other games, there's four of a same name. My Mason Leader could be any of the four and it's almost guaranteed that at least one or two of these Slaol clones are scum.
    If ML is unique and Alright is ML, then fred lied when claimed that a Slaol was his ML

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

@RLVG can you say some of your thoughts so we know you are actually following the game?

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

Stop looking for Mason Leader hints. You don't look for that stuff when you don't know they are ML.

It's a miss lynch. We can't do anything about it now.

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Actually I'm a bit annoyed we didn't pay attention to that
    If only you were here...If only alright participated in game.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #438

@yzb25 I didn't forget about you either

39. ISO #439

PTB don't start any salting.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Why do you think Fred didn't defend him then?

42. ISO #442

@yzb25 I didn't forget about you either
    Didn't think you would. It's late in EU atm so I'll keep this brief.

First, it's my first time here so I wanted to see how you people do things and then I just got overwhelmed by tons of posts which I just skimmed through.
    Second, I'm not posting because of Trine. My opinion is that day 1 reveal is the dumbest move you can do. In SC2Maf you play with clues, not psychoanalysis and nitpicking on posts. If it guaranteed me not getting lynched, I would've just skipped right after lynching that troll guy and did some -actual- arguing on day 2 with clues in hand.

43. ISO #443

PTB don't start any salting.
    Ptb is dead I'm trine

#tragedylooper
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Why do you think Fred didn't defend him then?
    Don't know, but from looking at votes and fred showing a town vibe to me:

Alright (11 [L-0]): Iced_Monopoly, Fury, Stealthbomber16, Mesk514, Trine (Mayor), Unknown1234, Sino, yzb25, SlaoI, RLVG, Firebringer
    so, I'm inclined to believe there's maybe more than one mason and one of the slaols are fucking up everything, esp there's only 1 slaol vote there

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Ptb is dead I'm trine

#tragedylooper
    Spend less time on Tragedy Looper and more time solving the game or I'll fuck the shit out of you.

48. ISO #448

Spend less time on Tragedy Looper and more time solving the game or I'll fuck the shit out of you.
    With your dildo?
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #449

Easily solved both fred and sLaoL claimed mason. Neither saved ML
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #450