1. ISO #1

333 TRUMPREICH: 1-S2-1-511737

Account Name: TRUMPREICH
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-511737
    In-Game Name: Ehno Giorgi

Crimes Committed: Griefing / Stump Save

Your Account Name: Veri
    Summary:
    He used a setup with a fixed stump in it. I informed him that that's not allowed and asked him to change it but he didn't, he knows that he shouldn't use a stump setup but does it anyway.

trumpreich stump.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: TRUMPREICH: 1-S2-1-511737

SC ID VERIFICATION
    TRUMPREICH - Correct: 1-S2-1-511737

Respective Hotkeys
    TRUMPREICH: 5

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, but was a shitty game to watch.

Summary
    TRUMPREICH sets up the game
    Veri: Stump saves aren't allowed
    Veri: please remove it
    TRUMPREICH: Suck on this Veri

Previous Offenses
    Griefing(Using Stump Save) - On Hold

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Recommended Action
    3x Watch-list given the player is completely aware of their actions.

3. ISO #3

Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

I want to appeal this on numerous grounds.

1. The rules dont tell that stumps saves are forbidden. Please change the rules in-game.
    2. I don't trust anything Veri (a game-throwing keeper*) says, I didn't know it was really forbidden. I can't believe what she says knowing her bias against me.
    3. My record was blank before this nonsense, I never would grief this marvelous game.

*Can't prove it but everybody knows it.

I feel like On-Hold would be a proper punishment.... for a rule thats not even written.
    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Lastly, we understand that Trumpreich pushes the envelope when he plays
    Quote Originally Posted by Villageliu View Post
    you are favoring a guy named "Trump Reich" over one of your regulars. Please consider that you might be being used to fulfill some jackoff's perverse pleasures.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by gotrumpgo View Post
    I want to appeal this on numerous grounds.

1. The rules dont tell that stumps saves are forbidden. Please change the rules in-game.
    2. I don't trust anything Veri (a game-throwing keeper*) says, I didn't know it was really forbidden. I can't believe what she says knowing her bias against me.
    3. My record was blank before this nonsense, I never would grief this marvelous game.

*Can't prove it but everybody knows it.

I feel like On-Hold would be a proper punishment.... for a rule thats not even written.
    This appeal has been denied for the following reasons:

1. The rules listed in the Help section of the game are by their very nature, not exhaustive given there is no possible way for us to include that much text in what were intended to be very general guidelines. The rule against Stump saves has been posted to the rules section of the site for some time now under Griefing:

Crime: Griefing
    Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined. Please note that (1) pretending to hack the game and (2) running setups with Stumps or Scumbags in them (roles which are impossible to generate without hacking one's bank or copying someone's setup who has done so) are also punished as griefing.
    Example: Lying about being a sheriff just because he want the guy with the colored name to be lynched.
    Type: Light

Moreover, as a veteran player, you should be aware that there is no legitimate way to get a Stump into your save -- it is not a selectable role when you are designing a setup. The only way to get a Stump in your save is either by hacking your bank (against the rules and would result in a Point Ban) or copying someone's save who had previously done so -- in fact, the only reason we don't flag everyone who has a Stump in their save with Bank Hacking is because of the -copy command. This rule has been on the books for a while now and has been frequently communicated to players.

2. I understand that you are not fond of someone who has submitted and processed reports against you, but personal attacks against staff members honestly don't help your case. To the extent a rules issue is brought to your attention, we encourage you to look into the situation versus assuming people (particularly staff members) are just lying to you. If you had asked any member of the in-game moderation staff on the forum or elsewhere, we would have informed you that Stump saves are against the rules and constitute Griefing. Also, accusing staff of breaking the rules without any proof really doesn't do us any good. If you have a replay of Veri or anyone else breaking the rules, we encourage you to submit that report and we will be happy to review.

3. While we appreciate your adherence to the rules in the past, there have been a number of processed / approved reports of you breaking the rules in recent weeks so I'm not sure how much this argument now applies. Moreover, each report is reviewed individually so your clean record prior to this offense only affects the punishment level.

In closing, please don't use Stump saves in the future and this report won't be a problem. Thanks.
    Last edited by DarknessB; December 9th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

6. ISO #6

x6 watchlist is too harsh for this.

1. Moreover, as a veteran player, you should be aware that there is no legitimate way to get a Stump into your save -- it is not a selectable role when you are designing a setup.
    Pretty sure 99% of players don't know this.
    2.While we appreciate your adherence to the rules in the past, there have been a number of processed / approved reports of you breaking the rules in recent weeks so I'm not sure how much this argument now applies
    Those "numbers" is one report made by Veri, bias again.

Also, the stump rule is flawed because you give achievements for an illegal role, ie: back to nature. Players can -repick if they dont like a save, even a stump save.

This forum section is starting to lose all legitimacy and credibility, sorry.

I know you wont overturn this but here have a lovestika <卐3.

Thank you mafia staff and thank you Veri, my phame is getting legendary
    Last edited by gotrumpgo; December 9th, 2016 at 03:01 PM.
    [B]
    you are favoring a guy named "Trump Reich" over one of your regulars. Please consider that you might be being used to fulfill some jackoff's perverse pleasures.

7. ISO #7

1. Moreover, as a veteran player, you should be aware that there is no legitimate way to get a Stump into your save -- it is not a selectable role when you are designing a setup.
    Pretty sure 99% of players don't know this.
    2.While we appreciate your adherence to the rules in the past, there have been a number of processed / approved reports of you breaking the rules in recent weeks so I'm not sure how much this argument now applies
    Those "numbers" is one report made by Veri, bias again.

Also, the stump rule is flawed because you give achievements for an illegal role, ie: back to nature. Players can -repick if they dont like a save, even a stump save.

This forum section is starting to lose all legitimacy and credibility, sorry.

I know you wont overturn this but here have a lovestika <卐3.

Thank you mafia staff
    1. The overwhelming majority of players seem to be aware of the Stump save rule. In fact, players are clearly aware of it because they are often times reporting those who are using them for violating the rules. While this particular report was filed by a Keeper, there are numerous other reports for Stump saves filed by community members. The logic of the rule is obvious too -- players don't want to play a game where they don't even have a vote. There's no reason to add a Stump to your save (by means of copying a hacked bank or hacking your own bank) other than to ruin the experience of another player.

2. In recent weeks, there are a number of other reports that have been filed against you, processed, and punished. You clearly know this though given you have attempted to appeal each of them.

3. The achievement "Back to Nature" involves an Auditor auditing himself into a Stump (caused a by a Witch or Bus Driver). Each of Auditor, Witch, and Bus Driver is available to add to a game in the setup screen. In contrast, the game setup screen does not allow for Stumps to be selected as a starting role for the game. I hope you can appreciate the difference between being turned into a Stump due to an extremely rare in-game occurrence (but one that was intended) versus hacking one's save or copying someone who has done so in order to start the game with a Stump even though the setup tool does not allow Stumps to be picked this way. One is intended by the game; the other is exploiting the game.

Lastly, as a personal note, I liked the Trumpreich of the past better who played on the edge, but was more or less a responsible player who reported others and helped uphold the rules. I'm not sure what happened between then and now, but I really hope you try to get back on the right side of the line, as it appears you're continuously crossing it based on the reports we've been receiving.

8. ISO #8

What happenned to the Trumpreich of the past? I actually wanted to be stump once. Never tried it.

Ill behave normally now!

Have a nice pure day
    [B]

9. ISO #9

Just gona note- The 6x was for 2 reports combined.

I may actually appeal my own judgement when I am done digging through some things. It looks like we have been overlooking your little partys of destruction
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #10

*edited* silent trump
    Last edited by gotrumpgo; December 9th, 2016 at 06:28 PM.
    [B]

11. ISO #11

Re: 333 TRUMPREICH: 1-S2-1-511737

333.jpg
    Added

12. ISO #12

TownSyndrom is detective. (#10)

TRUMPREICH is Mason leader. (#7)

ClutchPause is Auditor. (#4)

Night 1:
    TownSyndrom follows 1. TRUMPREICH Goes to attempt to convert 12, which is the same person ClutchPause is auditing. TownSyndrom sees 1 visit 12. ClutchPause audits 12 into a citizen.

Day 2: TRUMPREICH is dead. TownSyndrom says 1 visited 12, and that that somehow makes him cultist.
    Night 2: ClutchPause decides to audit 2. Town Syndrom follows 5. He sees 5 do nothing. 2 is turned into a mafioso.
    Day 3: TownSyndrom decides to push 1 for being "cultist" due to visiting 12.
    Night 3: TownSyndrom decides to follow 15. ClutchPause audits 12, which makes no sense because he already audited 12. 15 visited no one.
    Day 4: They both vote with each other the entire day to save TownSyndrom from being lynched and to lynch the mafioso (found via auditing.)
    Night 4: ClutchPause audits 11. TownSyndrom follows 6. 6 visits 11. ClutchPause is burned, leaving TownSyndrom to finish the game.

Conclusion: the voting was suspicious, the fact that the mason leader and auditor target the same person as well is also weird, but one of the three died very early and so there is not much here to work with.

Also as a side note, it is weird that he tried to audit the same person twice because it makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #13

Additional punishments recorded here https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...keLWpro-thread