M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 63
Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 5654
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

3. ISO #3103

4. ISO #3104

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    No? Is it that guy that people use for memes when it involves kids?

Biggest meme of him. And yes.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    for anyone wondering what he is talking about here... lol

https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz
    SHAMELESS PLUG!

S.Slap @Distorted

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #3108

9. ISO #3109

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Jenova*
    ... xD

You're funny :3

10. ISO #3110

11. ISO #3111

12. ISO #3112

glad we got to a agreement

glad to hear that
    :3

So you can level with me:

Are you the mafia killing role?

13. ISO #3113

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It felt like you were probing hard for roles as well (like with Light) and it felt a bit uneasy for me.

Who do you think has the highest chance to be the Mafia Roleblocker?
    It felt like you were probing hard for roles as well (like with Light) and it felt a bit uneasy for me.

Who do you think has the highest chance to be the Mafia Roleblocker?
    Did you see this post? It's why I was probing for roles. I was looking for this specific one.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I guess there's no point holding on to it any longer. I was hoping to fish out the role but it's not seeming likely.

My rolecard implies that there is a consort.

The flavour is a hooker called Alicia Lopez who is involved with the mafia. Someone who my character has paid for services and the closest to a romance he seems to have (poor guy).

I was pushing Eclipse last night because Eclipse seemed like a likely suspect too but mostly got confirmed, still not happy with Eclipse's play nor am I happy without the 100% confirmation. Kinda wish the name wasn't given to Eclipse to use before they claimed it.

Naz fits the role and hasn't been confirmed by other players. Name is Judi Clark FYI.

Of course there is a chance that someone is lying about their role or the name I was given was fake for flavour reasons, regardless, these are the people who could potentially be lying about their role and/or are suspiciously tight lipped:

Damus_Graves
    Ganelon

They also offered male characters though so most likely scum but not roleblocker.

I dunno if I should suggest a witch hunt on all female characters... Alicia is probably a fake name.

Fable/Cpb, Distorted, Bahkieh are potentials where even though their characters are conf, it can still fit. So looking at Cpb/Distorted/Bahkieh/Eclipse and Naz closely.

Maybe I'll just vote whoever is scumiest at the end of the day from that list.

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

Did you see this post? It's why I was probing for roles. I was looking for this specific one.
    ...Oh. I must say I didn't.

...That makes me feel a bit better about you

16. ISO #3116

did distorted die n1?
    SCV Murderer did, that seems like someone you'd kill too.

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    EOD Fable (1 [L-9]):
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall (7 [L-3]):
    naz, Wiisp, AIVION, blinkskater, Auckmid, Falling Foxes, Bahkieh
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-8]):
    Distorted, Fable
    Kenny (4 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02, Ganelon, Numbertwo, Scvmurderer
    Wiisp (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Damus_Graves, srceenplay

Will post EOD IN a Min
    refresh of EoD votes.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

20. ISO #3120

I'm willing to take Cpb off of the townlist. I can accept my read on Fable could have been wrong but I needed something concrete to hook onto. It would be ironic is Cpb ends up being roleblocker though. The flavour about warning them of mafia is actually weird now it's been pointed out.
    It is. It's possible their character may of unfortunately been roped into mafia affairs and owes them favors.

This is obviously speculation xD

21. ISO #3121

22. ISO #3122

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

refresh of EoD votes.
    Good point I want to pin this plus the Day 2 flips in the professor chat.

25. ISO #3125

26. ISO #3126

This is a bus
    -vote auckmid
    let me explain.

there was 4 minutes left before EoD and MM needed 4 more votes to get lynched. he put this vote on when it was safe to say he would not reach majority. usually sc2mafia plays majority lynch, and this day would have gone into a no lynch. so he threw his vote on there as a bus vote knowing (thinking) MM woulden't be lynched.

27. ISO #3127

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    both fable and number2 stated that the puccini brothers were mentioned in their flavors
    fable thought MM might be a lost wolf, which was odd, and he also focused heavily on Efe and aiv, even though he came to the conclusion they were probably both 3p... just feels off
    #2 probably mafia for sure.

And that sounds like someone trying to play off their information while not giving it all out...

Why?

They has something to hide.

28. ISO #3128

I would but would I really kill my framed target while there is Distorted lying around?

also the BBQ sauce sucks im gonna eat the rest of this with no sauce
    That's a shame I like the BBQ sauce there ;/

29. ISO #3129

30. ISO #3130

both fable and number2 stated that the puccini brothers were mentioned in their flavors
    fable thought MM might be a lost wolf, which was odd, and he also focused heavily on Efe and aiv, even though he came to the conclusion they were probably both 3p... just feels off
    between fable, numbertwo... lol, and auckmid i am fine with pushing there rn Kenny was also still on me, so a side note there i want more from him today.

the lol after numbertwos name is due to...he is like 95% scum lol he literally roles scum like every game

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

let me explain.

there was 4 minutes left before EoD and MM needed 4 more votes to get lynched. he put this vote on when it was safe to say he would not reach majority. usually sc2mafia plays majority lynch, and this day would have gone into a no lynch. so he threw his vote on there as a bus vote knowing (thinking) MM woulden't be lynched.
    I will admit I didn't know there was mandatory lynch at Eod xD

Do you think that changes your theory with the knowledge in mind that a lynch is mandatory and the votes at the time was enough to secure the MM flip?

@Distorted

34. ISO #3134

I will admit I didn't know there was mandatory lynch at Eod xD

Do you think that changes your theory with the knowledge in mind that a lynch is mandatory and the votes at the time was enough to secure the MM flip?

@Distorted
    Also Auckmid claimed TPR and has association with Light, do you think this changes your theory?

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138

what were all of Marsh's votes?
    Lemme dig that up Mr. Wiisp sir :3

39. ISO #3139

40. ISO #3140

Do you think "lost wolf" meant someone who has been abandonned by their team?

If that were true it didn't make sense to say that with the number of votes on them. wasn't implausible to be an entirely clean wagon. TMI?

41. ISO #3141

Do you think "lost wolf" meant someone who has been abandonned by their team?

If that were true it didn't make sense to say that with the number of votes on them. wasn't implausible to be an entirely clean wagon. TMI?
    could be TMI, Lost wolves sometimes dont know their team, fable couldve been hinting that he was the lost wolf
    in rare cases a lost wolf, knows his scum team, but they dont know him

42. ISO #3142

43. ISO #3143

44. ISO #3144

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm, I definetly do. NEVER TOWNREAD BLINKSKATER IS MY NEW RULE
    -vote blinkskater

>=O
    -vote Ganelon
    HMM? You did not recieve that info? ARE YOU AN HERETIC???
    Oh, just like me and probably most people lol.
    -vote AIVION
    Voting for the reasons of my FoS from yesterday.

Morning :P
    Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

That's your words... Read your own post lol

THAT'S ALSO YOUR WORDS...
    -vote Wiisp
    Nope. I don't buy that pile of questions, when you used the answers YOURSELF as a reason to scumread Mag. In a way, this is being scummy by your own standards, as you do not see your own case as valid, and seem to think it's vague... Which it is!

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.
    Who said you were gonna flip?
    -vote Light_Yagami
    I think the pressure on AIVION has gave us the maximal amount of info we can get for now. I'd rather look somewhere else.
    Uhh.... Good? As in........ Good, as a girlfriend....... nice........ etc...... DO YOU NEED A DRAWING >=O

^^^^^^ Don't disregard the flavor.

xD that's true... What do you think it means?
    This post pings me now that im looking at MM lol…

@Wiisp

Done! ^_^

45. ISO #3145

46. ISO #3146

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Apparently there is a five post rule.
    1/5
    Apparently the mod starts the day when I have shit going on.
    Shame on you.
    Apparently the deaths are people who I thought were an good chance to be scum.
    I guess I’ll have to rethink, or not.
    Fuck. This could have been three posts.
    did my fake flavor text claims make you think that?
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #3147

48. ISO #3148

49. ISO #3149

But with what Mike said about roles being altered and alignments not necessarily being indicative I don't think I can trust Light's solid town read on him for his TPR.
    ...hmmm

I can see that yea.

50. ISO #3150