See this is why people get pissed at this game
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

See this is why people get pissed at this game

People need to seriously stop trolling, I helped DH, as witch, Game almost over, SK + 2 trad + me witch left, i tell triad DH I will make SK kill himself and not witch him, to not kill me, What does he do ? Kills me while I give him the win... I'm so sick of people trolling like kids, this should be against the rules because only way I can win is to help Triad / Mafia, and if they kill me on purpose thats bs

2. ISO #2

Re: See this is why people get pissed at this game

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
    People need to seriously stop trolling, I helped DH, as witch, Game almost over, SK + 2 trad + me witch left, i tell triad DH I will make SK kill himself and not witch him, to not kill me, What does he do ? Kills me while I give him the win... I'm so sick of people trolling like kids, this should be against the rules because only way I can win is to help Triad / Mafia, and if they kill me on purpose thats bs
    Welcome to the game of mafia.....trust no one, It's your fault for trust the devil 2 face. It's cruel, but it's also not count as a troll too
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 21st, 2015 at 05:45 PM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Welcome to the game of mafia.....trust no one, It's your fault for trust the devil 2 face. It's cruel, but it's also not count as a troll too
    there should be some rule against this tho, I helped them win, they knew who Iwas, and we worked together until the end where they killed me, to me that shouldn't be allowed, random sure, but wen they know and we are working together and then they kill me to give me the loss thats gay

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    One game as Witch for me came down to Witch, BG, GF.

I could've Witched the GF onto the BG and won with Mafia, but I instead decided to let the GF decide his own fate and witched the BG onto myself. Witch Win lol
    holy shit I would have loved to read the end game chat
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
    I kill witches and friendly neutrals all the time. Several reasons:
    1. what if they're lying and the one he's accusing is actually the friend and he the enemy?
    2. what if the neutral in fact betrays you? Example, use DH to kill self, while SK kills DH's buddy.
    3. It feels unusually satisfying seeing neutral evils die.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    I kill witches and friendly neutrals all the time. Several reasons:
    1. what if they're lying and the one he's accusing is actually the friend and he the enemy?
    2. what if the neutral in fact betrays you? Example, use DH to kill self, while SK kills DH's buddy.
    3. It feels unusually satisfying seeing neutral evils die.
    Lol @ 1
    You're worried that you might be getting tricked into killing a Witch, so you decide to kill the Witch.

17. ISO #17

Lol @ 1
    You're worried that you might be getting tricked into killing a Witch, so you decide to kill the Witch.
    I actually do that all the time. Claim evil neutral so they don't attack you. In fact I remember a game where I was SK with 1 witch and two triads. I claimed witch and they lynched the actual witch.

18. ISO #18

I actually do that all the time. Claim evil neutral so they don't attack you. In fact I remember a game where I was SK with 1 witch and two triads. I claimed witch and they lynched the actual witch.
    I'm not saying it's not done, but I'm just laughing that you psyche yourself out and cause yourself to do exactly what you were trying not to do.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    Man people are assholes I always try to get as many people to win as possible cuz i'm so nice. Triad/mafia almost always 99.566% of the time kill witches on purpose. If anything you should help the sk kill them and win with him.
    I was in a game where the Auditor and DH found eachother n1 and started PMing. We didn't kill him the whole game and he always voted with us and even helped get attention off Triad members.

It got down to 3 Triad v Auditor v Detective. Last day DH goes to kill Auditor, even after me and other Triad are freaking out at him the entire night saying he's a dbag and only prolonging the game lol.

21. ISO #21

I was in a game where the Auditor and DH found eachother n1 and started PMing. We didn't kill him the whole game and he always voted with us and even helped get attention off Triad members.

It got down to 3 Triad v Auditor v Detective. Last day DH goes to kill Auditor, even after me and other Triad are freaking out at him the entire night saying he's a dbag and only prolonging the game lol.
    I was in this game with you. I was the other triad who wasn't the DH douche.
    Last edited by Firebringer; May 22nd, 2015 at 11:44 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

If anything, shouldn't the bonus be the other way around? It's more difficult to win alone than with more people so the game might want to reward risk-takers who succeed.

Agreed that a Witch double-cross sucks for the Mafia, but that's the way Neutrals are supposed to work - you can side with other evils or try to win alone. Personally, I tend to cooperate because the more backstabbing that takes place, the more the Mafia and Neutral Killers will distrust Witches in the future. Also, the shoe will eventually be on the other foot, and you don't want to be the Mafia who loses because of a Witch.

I've seen that a couple times, so rude I almost wish there was some kind of bonus points for winning with more people but I doubt that would really affect behavior.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

I've seen that a couple times, so rude I almost wish there was some kind of bonus points for winning with more people but I doubt that would really affect behavior.
    I think they should reward bonus points for winning with less people. It makes the game exciting... the backstabbing, the uncertainty, the dubious alliances. This game thrives on upset, vengeful players. It's a game of troll. I don't know why we would want to promote predictability and happiness.

28. ISO #28

I think they should reward bonus points for winning with less people. It makes the game exciting...
    i don't think so, it'll just promote people killing the neut evil at the end of the game all the time, making neut evil a lot harder to win as. Just leave the reward the same for either case and let the player decide what they want to do.

There's nothing more frustrating than helping a fairly bad sk through the game as judge, essentially being the only reason he made it to the end, then having him stab you in the back when its down to 1 town left.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

One game as Witch for me came down to Witch, BG, GF.

I could've Witched the GF onto the BG and won with Mafia, but I instead decided to let the GF decide his own fate and witched the BG onto myself. Witch Win lol
    Sweet, sweet justice.

Still doesn't beat the ultimate backstab fantasy, however, from an ancient time before scumbags:

Forcing an auditor to audit you, dispatching the auditor, then winning the tie over mafia for town.

A fantasy that shall never be fulfilled T_T