win with exe and survive until end is only 17 points mao
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

win with exe and survive until end is only 17 points mao

was a bit dissapointed to lynch my target and survive until the end with town and then i get 17 points wich was within the +3 points for games played.

its like winning with any other role and i read exe is supposed to get even more points if he survives the game out.

and since i dont become jester im very uncertain of how, Win the game twice achievement means. or (win twice in one game) achievement that i saw.
    well thats why i made the thread in the first place. Trying to get that achievement. and instead being dissapointed of a tiny 17 points win with executioner and survive until game end.

even tho i got nigth immunity and when you lynch a townie with no evidence at all really or just make up some like i did and not being lynched next day is not too easy or jailed*

and yeah i noticed there was 2 exe in the game and everyone had the same target. whats with that? that kinda ruins multile exe saves doesn't it if everyone has same target? or was that just 1/15 coinsidence?
    Last edited by MasterNinja; January 21st, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: win with exe and survive until end is only 17 points mao

not sure when cult could convert night immune targets? and if not them im getting a bit pissed of what the chances is that most saves standard option for exe is to have night immunity. so it needs cult and night immunity off. guess imma make my own save and hope ppl repick me......

btw just won a game as dragon head wich is way easier. that was 24 points.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    not sure when cult could convert night immune targets?
    Since never. Cult can't convert masons, mafia and triad. That's it (not counting doc / bg protection if the options are on). It has nothing to do with night immunity.

and if not them im getting a bit pissed of what the chances is that most saves standard option for exe is to have night immunity. so it needs cult and night immunity off. guess imma make my own save and hope ppl repick me......
    Rendered moot by the above. but regardless: yes it's hard to make happen. That's why it's called an achievement. Some are harder than others.

Personally i'm still working on 'happily ever after'. I've come VERY close a couple of times but never quite managed to grab it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    Since never. Cult can't convert masons, mafia and triad. That's it (not counting doc / bg protection if the options are on). It has nothing to do with night immunity.
    Which is wrong. "Immunity prevents conversion" is most of the times ON, and then it prevents Execs and neutral killers from being converted.

and yeah i noticed there was 2 exe in the game and everyone had the same target. whats with that? that kinda ruins multile exe saves doesn't it if everyone has same target? or was that just 1/15 coinsidence?
    It's just a coincidence.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DrakEmono View Post
    Which is wrong. "Immunity prevents conversion" is most of the times ON, and then it prevents Execs and neutral killers from being converted.
    really? i must just play a lot of odd saves. I've had tonnes of games where the sk/mm/arson got culted.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

but still should up the points gained by winning and surviving until the end with exe.
    dragon head win was +24 points. and exe win when surviving was 17. could been 30 ish or so.
    Jack already said the "must survive untill end" option must be on to get extra points for survivng until the end. If that option is switched off then surviving to the end has nothing to do with your win condition and you don't get anything for it.

9. ISO #9

Re : Re: win with exe and survive until end is only 17 points mao

Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    really? i must just play a lot of odd saves. I've had tonnes of games where the sk/mm/arson got culted.
    Well... I got my win as Arson by being converted into the cult and winning with them. I remember that because it really surprised me a lot that cult converted me.

About the Exec vs the DH (or any triads/mafias), honestly, it's very easy to win as Exec if the "Must survive to the end" is Off... So I don't see why it should gives more points.
    Last edited by DrakEmono; January 21st, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11