S-FM 220: Empire - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Honestly, all of the votes on you is oportunistic.
    You also mispelled Silver with silWer.
    Thanks for the correction

-vote SilverWolf

Both Calix and MZ said they might have misrepped me, and sp didn't even scumread me.

Unknown's vote on me gives me town vibes from him though, again, from Fringe.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Is it just me or are people not really giving their reads on me much?

I'm very active yet like, two people have talked about their read on me. I'm curious as to why this is the case.
    Because you're an enigma. You probe and inquire, you feel and are cold, you buddy and you laugh and you turn around and smack them on the mouth.
    You're part of the game, yet you are watching it as well.

I have a scum lean on you.

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    To return the favor, townlean on you and Sino. You for agreeing with me (perhaps displaying actual town thought, as well as pro-town moves), and Sino because I've clearly misread him looking back.

Scumlean on SP, SJ, and SW. SP and SJ for the aforementioned reasons, SW because I found it suspicious she jumped onto the Sino train while she found both myself and Sino to be viable candidates, while I don't recall a strong case for choosing Sino over me.

RLVG might actually be a townlean for at least not creating useless WIFOM.

Null on Mesk+yzb atm from too few posts.

I want to townread DW on meta, but frankly I worry that that's just because I like the guy and he hasn't done anything too substantial yet. Instincts say I'm giving him too much credit.

I haven't paid much attention to Unknown's discussion threads. Will probably be worth reading back later to get a read on him.
    Hmm, I am curious as to how misreading Sino's posts -> town-lean. It means that the reasoning was invalid but I would like to know where he shows town motivation in his posts. He is playing incredibly defensively this game so reading him is difficult for that reason.

Town-reading DW on META? Please explain this to the rest of the class.

Ah, a town-read on me. Rest assured, this has been noted.

I think Unknown raises some valid points, you should read them shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I'm placing my vote here for now :
    -vote SilwerWolf

Her vote just seemed oportunistic, calling me overly defensive, when she did town read me for exactly the same thing in Fringe.
    You are gonna have to pull quotes. I was scum in Fringe and I don't remember calling you town for being defensive there. You however, are not acting like the town you I've seen in the past two games where you've been town.

OMGUS voting everyone that votes you, and being defensive towards the first person throwing suspicion at you shows you are defensive in the wrong way-being overly concerned with the pressure on you and defending that, rather than actually scumhunting and voting your scumreads.

I distinctly remember you as town questioning and interacting with everyone and not just OMGUS voting and being defensive.

I don't really like the tone of your posts either.

6. ISO #306

I'm getting a tunnelworlds vibe from Matt and it feels forced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #307

Sino was basically the EXACT same way that he was in Fringe when I was pushing him, so I disagree with you there Silver.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #308

Comment on the game?

Alright, here's a showerthought.

If Majority is 50% as stated in the setup and not 51%, then both the neutral and the red scum can win, since there's no "X wins over the other in tie situation".

Evil Team: Gain 50% majority in number of players.
    Corrupted Royal Assasin: If one of your target gets lynched OR if the Evil Team is dead your win condition turns becomes getting 50% majority.
    I see you're back with conspiracy theories. The odds of the Neutral turning into a SK are very low and this Mafia/ Neut combo is even LESS likely.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Because you're an enigma. You probe and inquire, you feel and are cold, you buddy and you laugh and you turn around and smack them on the mouth.
    You're part of the game, yet you are watching it as well.

I have a scum lean on you.
    This reason makes no sense.

Let me guess, it's because I'm voting you.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #309

Also, he posted several questioning posts that I've highlighted at the beginning.

10. ISO #310

Also I thought secondpassing was catching up, yet he manages to comment on my very recent post...?

11. ISO #311

If you were doing real scumhunting you would have come up with an argument that would have convinced at least someone by now. Right now, you can't even persuade the people who are a bit suspicious of me to vote me. You miss the entire point. People who are actually reading me know I've spent a lot of time talking about how to deal with the neutral in this multi-faction game, and may have taken issue on my approach. You, however, don't comprehend what my focus has been and are instead strawing on a line of questioning no one else cares about.

Your reasoning is fake. Get real or get hanged.
    Its hard work when I don't have scum buddies to sheep with me. Especially when I'm suspicious of an Experienced Player. You did seem pretty Focused on the Neutral, which has left me with a tilt on my head, as Town, you would wish to direct it away and work with it, as scum you would wish to bring him out by discussing it so you could kill him, and as neutral you would want to explain what you are going to do as it.

And complaining that I'm picking on the things that other people have not looked into yet is telling me not to try and read into all of you?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #312

Lol, okay.

-vote secondpassing

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

-unvote

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Sino was basically the EXACT same way that he was in Fringe when I was pushing him, so I disagree with you there Silver.
    He's saying that I townread him for this play in Fringe when I was scum there. This is also distinctly different than the Nightless game I just played with him where he was town. There he questioned everyone and was very deliberate about his interactions.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

@Calix , the Sino townlean is on the principle that if my attempts to see scum motivation failed, then there probably isn't scum motivation there, and thus by default a townlean.

Liking DW on meta because he's tunnelworlds, and has very much stuck to it from my superficial glance so far.

Because everyone likes colors:

Calix
    ika
    Sino
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Unknown1234
    Mesk
    yzb25
    SilverWolf
    SuperJack
    secondpassing
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

@Calix , the Sino townlean is on the principle that if my attempts to see scum motivation failed, then there probably isn't scum motivation there, and thus by default a townlean.

Liking DW on meta because he's tunnelworlds, and has very much stuck to it from my superficial glance so far.

Calix
    ika
    Sino
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Unknown1234
    Mesk
    yzb25
    SilverWolf
    SuperJack
    secondpassing
    Where does that town lean on RLVG come from ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

As sad as this sounds, I think it's best to kill off the Original Leader of the town, because RNG says that the neutral can win in 2 nights.
    2 kills versus a tie situation, pick your poison.

The damage isn't too bad early on.
    What?

23. ISO #323

As sad as this sounds, I think it's best to kill off the Original Leader of the town, because RNG says that the neutral can win in 2 nights.

As i understood it, if the assassin wins, he just leaves the game and we keep playing, i don't get what you're saying here.
    -vote Sino

24. ISO #324

You are literally suggesting we lynch a town to turn the neutral into 100% scum.

What the actual shit.

25. ISO #325

People need to stop mentioning me. I can read posts. I don't check my notifications so adding a @ to your post isn't going to make me want to respond to your post if I wasn't going to respond already. Fair warning.

@Calix, the Sino townlean is on the principle that if my attempts to see scum motivation failed, then there probably isn't scum motivation there, and thus by default a townlean.

Calix
    ika
    Sino
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Unknown1234
    Mesk
    yzb25
    SilverWolf
    SuperJack
    secondpassing
    Not a bad opinion of Sino, but I find it very hard to believe that he votes for people who suspect him on MULTIPLE occasions. It reminds me of Unknown's play in World of Music. #doubleOMGUS

I disagree heavily that Tunnelworlds has lived up to this name.

Why are you talking about mechanics NOW when that was all discussed earlier?

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Where has Deathworlds tunnelled this game? I disagree with Matt.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Sino, please explain your read on MattZed. This is relevant.

30. ISO #330

Is that the case? I'm not reading past the OP of the setup.
    NEVER FUCKING MIND

You have a Night Kill. If you kill both Original Town Leader and Emperor you'll leave the game with a win.
    I didn't think that one through. At first I thought he simply won and none else won, it being written there as an idiot proof insurance that it's read clear lol.

31. ISO #331

Where has Deathworlds tunnelled this game? I disagree with Matt.
    I meant more his neutral fixation in response to me dwelling on it, and picking up on me spending time discussing roles that are also relevant to the neut.

32. ISO #332

NEVER FUCKING MIND

I didn't think that one through. At first I thought he simply won and none else won, it being written there as an idiot proof insurance that it's read clear lol.
    Remember when I said that Mesk was the only person worthy of policy-lynching?

I have changed my mind

33. ISO #333

I have changed my mind
    I must say, you have become much more fun to play with.

You should go to university more often.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Matt, why do you have such a strong read on IKA? I need a bit more detail.

37. ISO #337

I have changed my mind
    Lol, maybe.

I'm kind of tired, been cleaning the whole house and also been shopping through the entire city for what seems like 9 hours.

Think I'm just gonna sleep so I don't cringe the fuck out of players with my ill found logic based on stupid fatique.

38. ISO #338

Sino, please explain your read on MattZed. This is relevant.
    I get a genuine town feeling from him as of right now, some of his reads are weird to me, but it doesn't look like he's trying to push an agenda, like his post saying something wasn't right for example.

I'd look for scum here : SW and SJ, Mesk and Yzb being obviously null atm, one scum might also be in there.
    -vote Sino

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

I must say, you have become much more fun to play with.

You should go to university more often.
    You're really laying it on thick with the flattery, huh?

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

@seconpassing

Are you going to do something?

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Matt, why do you have such a strong read on IKA? I need a bit more detail.
    Because I interacted with him a fair bit and he responded like someone sincerely holding his beliefs, not as someone who was actually calling the neut as scum to make them anti-town. It's partially a failure of the would-be scum motivation in his posts, and partially a gut read of genuineness, however much it pains me to say that.

But I will admit it's completely half gut because I haven't felt I needed to take the time to do a closer look yet.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

I get a genuine town feeling from him as of right now, some of his reads are weird to me, but it doesn't look like he's trying to push an agenda, like his post saying something wasn't right for example.

I'd look for scum here : SW and SJ, Mesk and Yzb being obviously null atm, one scum might also be in there.
    Okay.

I find it interesting that the guy who town-reads you is a town-read for you.

And that the majority of your scum-reads have scum-read you.

It's very poor play. Please up your standards.

I'd say that it's extremely scummy, but I still remember SP's awful town play in BFN so that's not necessarily true anymore

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Because I interacted with him a fair bit and he responded like someone sincerely holding his beliefs, not as someone who was actually calling the neut as scum to make them anti-town. It's partially a failure of the would-be scum motivation in his posts, and partially a gut read of genuineness, however much it pains me to say that.

But I will admit it's completely half gut because I haven't felt I needed to take the time to do a closer look yet.
    Okay, I don't have a good vibe for them so that's why I'm skeptical of reads that don't make sense to you.

Why did you choose not to read me is something that has peaked my interest.

50. ISO #350

You know, I think we might have enough votes for a SJ train while the SP one stalls. Unfortunately though, players today seem to have a trend of just disappearing once they start being suspected, and no one likes voting people who aren't here.