S-FM 220: Empire - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    How is this Shade Dropping? Explain more Detail.
    I re-quoted and explained a bit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Once the assassin kills the Emperor, he's gonna go after the town, how does that help us ?

Not to mention it's in his best interest to have the Emperess survive as long as possible.
    RTFT.

Pleb Leader can just claim after the Emperor dies and then the Neut kills them.

Simple.

Your continuing inability to read the thread properly is very concerning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #153

-vote RLVG

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So do we lynch, or do we like No Lynch every single day? I want the NK to be on our side.
    Lynch is a tool for town. We cannot rely on a neutral with a different win condition to do what we desire; chances are the neutral will pursue their own agenda anyhow. This whole post is troubling.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Is there some reason you want to discuss policy lynching this early? I see no reason we can't just scumhunt like normal. This comment seems really odd to make right off the bat.
    I like SilverWolf for posting this. I was feeling the same way.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    -vote RLVG

Lynch is a tool for town. We cannot rely on a neutral with a different win condition to do what we desire; chances are the neutral will pursue their own agenda anyhow. This whole post is troubling.
    This ^^

6. ISO #156

No, that's not what you said. You were talking about what the optimal play for Assasin is, and how it wasn't necessarily aligned with us. I fail to grasp why you would tell the Assasin that he shouldn't trust town. His best strategy isn't going to change, but how we work together as factions can, and you're jeopardizing that.
    have you seen our site meta when it comes to towns and neutrals?

7. ISO #157

Reason #1: It gives the three-scum faction a night kill if the guard kills him.

Reason #2: Was "scum gets a night kill" not enough of a reason for you?
    And reduces by half the number of players we have to find.

How is having the guard kill the assassin not a good thing, lol ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #158

It's easier to find team scum either way, might as well start causing chaos for the scums right now.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #159

This is a call-out post directed at @secondpassing for being here, reading the thread and not posting a single useful thing.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    pleb leader would die outright if they cliamed. your also missing the fact that he changed it to be invesgation immune and that the pleb leader cant be healed.

i disagree on neutral wanting to take out empoer first. it would be in the best intrest to kill the town pleb first cus if emoror is dead, town has little incetive to keep it. the royal is jsut a sucide bomber and the empress could be caught by a lookout/detecitve
    IKA seems like a logical Town right now.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I feel like half the players don't realise that the Neutral isn't actually like, a Serial Killer and can win with the town since the only way that the Neutral turns into a Serial Killer as of now is if the Pleb Leader is mislynched.

I feel like those same players don't read setups.

I also feel like those same players are the ones that get annoyed when I explain simple shit to them like they are three years old.

It would explain why people are going "emergerd Neut spotted" instead of scum-hunting.
    I think I will go read the Setup :/
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #163

Lynching any scum regardless is good, the KPN doesn't go down, or up. It's just like lynching a Mafioso.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #164

WTF.

You just complained about how giving the scum the kill was bad.

Now you're asking "how is the scum getting the kill by killing the Assassin bad?"

CONTRADICTION ALERT.

-vote Sino

15. ISO #165

-vote RLVG

This is the reason I tend to win at kingmaker situations, and most people tend to lose and be upset at my victory.

Sometimes it just comes down to giving a little faith to the other faction, especially one that can win with you. Neutrals are often partial to, when no option is overwhelming better than the other, side with the faction that's been nice to them.

Let's make deals with the neutral, not treat them like scum. If we treat them like scum, they will act like scum, which screws both of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

16. ISO #166

RTFT.

Pleb Leader can just claim after the Emperor dies and then the Neut kills them.

Simple.

Your continuing inability to read the thread properly is very concerning.
    Sacrificing a town and handing the night kill to scum in the process, how very towny.

While the assassin keeps the kill, he still may NK the Empress or the guard.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

WTF.

You just complained about how giving the scum the kill was bad.

Now you're asking "how is the scum getting the kill by killing the Assassin bad?"

CONTRADICTION ALERT.

-vote Sino
    Nice misrep Calix, that way doesn't involve sacrificing the Pleb leader

-vote Calix
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #169

Sacrificing a town and handing the night kill to scum in the process, how very towny.

While the assassin keeps the kill, he still may NK the Empress or the guard.
    These two posts do not add up.

20. ISO #170

This is the reason I tend to win at kingmaker situations, and most people tend to lose and be upset at my victory.

Sometimes it just comes down to giving a little faith to the other faction, especially one that can win with you. Neutrals are often partial to, when no option is overwhelming better than the other, side with the faction that's been nice to them.

Let's make deals with the neutral, not treat them like scum. If we treat them like scum, they will act like scum, which screws both of us.
    If the Assassin wants to abide to our will, sure, let em; but we shouldn't rely on that assumption.
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #171

any who, im gonna get things rolling by saying something that doesn't involve calix

Im a Citizen

PL me, Night Kill me, Fuck me by all means

but my vote is a town vote
    Ugh, Mesk claiming town again. I still have a headache from last time she did this.

LOL, nice try.

How about you move on to what really matters ?
    Can you stop this ridiculous shade throwing ? Really doesn't do anything right now.
    Both the above quotes are super defensive. It's like Sino is attacking the first person to question him about anything in an attempt to turn it around on his attacker immediately. This seems pretty off so far.

Yep, Calix is the neut. Neutbrag right here if I've ever seen.

Guard can go ahead and collect their factional night kill and get the real game going.
    I don't like this post. Seems like MattZed wants to find Neutral and direct scum NK in a way that benefits the scumteam.

its been a while indeed.

you be town?
    Yep, How about you?

Do you have a better suggestion for how to start page 1? I was asking for Sino's opinion on something.

Speaking of which, why'd you and ika vote each other? Have you talked about how you would interact in a game before?
    Yeah, there's a million and one better ways to start the game than asking for a PL on someone. I really don't see the benefit to that kind of discussion.

ika and I usually vote each other in games to start the game

I'm thinking of moving my vote to you or Sino. I don't like either one of you. Sino is overly defensive at just the slightest pressure and you just seem to be neutral hunting disguised as set up spec to help town. Right now I have a scumread on both of you. I'll start with Sino.

-vote Sino

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't really like this. Gives me the vibe that you plan to do nothing in a helpless sense.
    Is that alignment indicative, NAI or town-tell? Lol.

-vote RLVG

So you're voting me based on counter-arguing that what I say is something that can't be relyed on. The post is troubling, but where does that bring me?
    Do you suspect me? Do you want to lynch me? If you want to pressure me, what's the pressure on?

This vote is lol, add something more.

23. ISO #173

Voting Sino because of repeated ignorance of the setup and ideas presented here. For the record, I disagree with @Calix 's jump on the supposed contradiction.

-vote Sino

Most recent point Sino "missed": THE THREE SCUM SHARE A NIGHT CHAT.

24. ISO #174

These two posts do not add up.
    One involves revealing pleb leader, one involves guard sacrificing to kill assassin.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #175

Nice misrep Calix, that way doesn't involve sacrificing the Pleb leader

-vote Calix
    emergerd u suck

Didn't you do the same with Unknown? lol

Nice diversion though. You didn't answer how your thought process makes sense.

Time for the rope.

26. ISO #176

i dont ever trust a faction that is not part of the town faction

i dont give a rats ass about their fucking wincon. anything not aligned with town is fucking scum no matter what angle you take on it

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Is that alignment indicative, NAI or town-tell? Lol.

So you're voting me based on counter-arguing that what I say is something that can't be relyed on. The post is troubling, but where does that bring me?
    Do you suspect me? Do you want to lynch me? If you want to pressure me, what's the pressure on?

This vote is lol, add something more.
    The fact that you ask me this makes me believe you think laziness is acceptable. Coming from you it seems like a weak way to defend your actions.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

emergerd u suck

Time for the rope.
    calix plz read more
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Oh look! A train.
    -vote Sino

I will sacrifice this person.
    WTF at this vote.

-vote unvote

33. ISO #183

Sino has 4 votes, if love to vote him but please not this early.

34. ISO #184

Oh look! A train.
    -vote Sino

I will sacrifice this person.
    fuck you.

-vote Sino

There's no reason someone should be at L-2 AN HOUR INTO THE GAME.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #185

i dont ever trust a faction that is not part of the town faction

i dont give a rats ass about their fucking wincon. anything not aligned with town is fucking scum no matter what angle you take on it
    Please be scum and don't go down as the town who turned the neut into scum.

36. ISO #186

fuck you.

-vote Sino

There's no reason someone should be at L-2 AN HOUR INTO THE GAME.
    god damnit

-vote secondpassing

whoopsies
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #187

-vote secondpassing

Haha. No.

38. ISO #188

secondpassing goes into the scum pile for sheep-voting a train and putting Sino at L-2.

Sino is still very scummy for his contradictory narratives, willful ignorance and reactive play.

DWs' comments about Sino feel off to me, but this may be due to my bias towards Sino.

39. ISO #189

Please be scum and don't go down as the town who turned the neut into scum.
    inb4 you're neutral scum.

"Thinking" for the neutral scum can be alignment indicative.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Interesting.
    inb4 you say reaction testing
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #194

emergerd u suck

Time for the rope.
    I did, read, not sacrificing Pleb leader = better for town

Better like this ?

Voting Sino because of repeated ignorance of the setup and ideas presented here. For the record, I disagree with @Calix 's jump on the supposed contradiction.

-vote Sino

Most recent point Sino "missed": THE THREE SCUM SHARE A NIGHT CHAT.
    Where have i shown said ignorance, please quote that.
    -vote Sino

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Ugh, Mesk claiming town again. I still have a headache from last time she did this.

Both the above quotes are super defensive. It's like Sino is attacking the first person to question him about anything in an attempt to turn it around on his attacker immediately. This seems pretty off so far.

I don't like this post. Seems like MattZed wants to find Neutral and direct scum NK in a way that benefits the scumteam.

Yep, How about you?

Yeah, there's a million and one better ways to start the game than asking for a PL on someone. I really don't see the benefit to that kind of discussion.

ika and I usually vote each other in games to start the game

I'm thinking of moving my vote to you or Sino. I don't like either one of you. Sino is overly defensive at just the slightest pressure and you just seem to be neutral hunting disguised as set up spec to help town. Right now I have a scumread on both of you. I'll start with Sino.

-vote Sino
    I'm liking SilverWolf for noticing things that people haven't picked on, and for following a same position as myself.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

I'm going to vote secondpassing because of that sheep vote and his continued pattern of useless behaviour.

He has two votes as of writing this so this will be interesting.

-vote secondpassing

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The fact that you ask me this makes me believe you think laziness is acceptable. Coming from you it seems like a weak way to defend your actions.
    Well, it's Day 1 near freaking Christmas. Give a bit slack.
    Shouldn't really be an excuse though, but at least make laziness a bit more open.

... I am actually mildly concerned about how quickly this train built.
    Me too and it's growing even bigger since this post, like holy shit.

49. ISO #199

The game is so all over the place I can't even follow lol.

50. ISO #200

@secondpassing , straight up, are you the Emperor who just has balls because he knows he can't be lynched?

Be honest.
    You like mentioning the people neutral scum cares about.
    fucketh me in the ass