1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I also confirm this statement. :P but Distorted is right on that. It's just that usually Scv posts more than that, usually a top poster. Now I feel he's being careful.
    Some of us work 12 hr days Monday to thursday
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    BTW: Superjack uses a discord channel for Mafia chat, so the Mafia most likely have free typing rather than having to forum post. meaning they can come up with and switch strategies pretty quickly while pinging eachother at necessary times. I feel this is big information to know.

How do I know? Last time I was kidnapper when SJ was host we had the mafia discord for our night chat.
    Blink here + 100 town points

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

Why I townread him, more precisely, is that scums will focus on players to get them lynched, instead of scumhunt, aka pushing a little bit everyone to see who's the bad guy.
    I disagree i think scums would activley scumhunt and seem as town as they can to blend in but when it comes to actually voting someone they pressured on L2 or L1 persay thats where we find the golden informationa

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Jeeezus guys. Fucking 400 posts and we are what? Like 6 hours into the game?
    Happy reading Happy reading, when most of it is casual chat or shitpost.
    Haven't even read through half of the posts yet but I could see 2 possible scum groups: mm+rat+scv or distorted+blinkefe.

200+ posts to read....
    I usually have pretty good day 1 reads whether scum or town reads and i deffinitly feel distorted as townie, i also feel atm that the shitposting needs to stop this is way to much allready and i feel its going to impact the game negatively for us town i slightly town read rata and MM at the moment but that is subject to change when it gets close to EoD,

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

honestly, I agree with this. Having an account with 2 people will already make it complicated - efe dont view this as an opportunity to "troll" the game. You are going to have to play with a lot more straightforward style or it will lead to a policy lynch to help keep confusion out of this setup. You "confusing" everyone normally is hard to work around, but with 2 people under 1 account it will make it 10x harder and it is completely anti town.

Compare it to the mod - where some1 is just shitposting leads ect and the mayor lynches him regardless of his claim just because that person alive is making it so hard to play, don't let it come to that. Don't play "confuse" everyone because in the bigger picture, scums can take advantage of that a lot more than town.
    oh i just woke up and i already felt insulted

that was both blink and efekannn, not just efekannn the whole time.
    blink typed like 5-8 times while i typed something like 30

I'd say it was 80% me

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

BTW: Superjack uses a discord channel for Mafia chat, so the Mafia most likely have free typing rather than having to forum post. meaning they can come up with and switch strategies pretty quickly while pinging eachother at necessary times. I feel this is big information to know.

How do I know? Last time I was kidnapper when SJ was host we had the mafia discord for our night chat.
    You always use your discord for a game, you're a skyper, that says "Everyone is in our discord, so i am not skyping" to erase crimes, actually i am banned on your discord, not everyone is on it.

Because there's much "No Skwirl" lobbies.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    dont worry im on your side (efekannn02 here and i started to type at post #417 again)
    There is no efekann07. Only blinkykann07
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431
    Ganelon

Good morning, gents. I am now fully prepared to participate in this game. I'm going to read all your posts and see what reads I can form thus far from them. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.

32. ISO #432
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Stop, this setup is nightless?
    Yes.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434
    Ganelon

YAY NO NIGHTS!!!
    VOTE DISTORTED!!!
    DISTORTED FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Type:
    [vote]Distorted[/vote]
    LMAO.

Why are you all voting up Distorted? He's not doing his usual shit where he's trying to manipulate people - he's not scum painted anyone yet. The only thing he did was to claim Crier, which is evidently impossible because there are no TPRs. I would name Distorted as Neutral or Town, given his posts thus far - he was incredibly 'helpful' last game and he was scum. The meta says he's town this time. How 'bout voting up some of those guys:

OzyWho
    Scvmurderer

Scv's comment that he will hammer anyone who gets to L1 irks me terribly.

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    LMAO.

Why are you all voting up Distorted? He's not doing his usual shit where he's trying to manipulate people - he's not scum painted anyone yet. The only thing he did was to claim Crier, which is evidently impossible because there are no TPRs. I would name Distorted as Neutral or Town, given his posts thus far - he was incredibly 'helpful' last game and he was scum. The meta says he's town this time. How 'bout voting up some of those guys:

OzyWho
    Scvmurderer

Scv's comment that he will hammer anyone who gets to L1 irks me terribly.
    No proofs that he's crier , susp af guilty.
    He can use lurking as mafia strategy.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 28th, 2018 at 05:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

36. ISO #436
    Ganelon

I would like to hear more from OzyWho and Scvmurderer, but I think they're not on atm...

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Arsonist

Stop editing your post. Editing is against the rules.
    I just don't want to look like i am a post farmer or a shitposter.
    Next time its better to use WYSIWYG, as i used in mesage above.
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 28th, 2018 at 05:37 AM.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

There are 3 players who haven't posted yet at all:
    @Marluxion , @Arsonist , @Soviet_Love

I recommend we pressure vote them.
    -vote Marluxion
    At bottom of page, you can see who is browsing the thread atm. None of them have posted because they just don't know the game has started: they weren't online, I checked.
    ------------------
    but, I am seriously down for the lynch of an inactive at EoD if we have nothing else.
    I feel like you're trying to save your ass right now
    ------------------
    Saving this here for possible future clue in case Soviet turns out to be scum.

43. ISO #443

This gives me dejavu from last game when you asked if evils know who each other or something like that.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Ok, Mass Murderer Mashmallow Marshall is town too, leave him for tomorrow.
    Saying someone is town doesn't help me at all. Provide reasons as to why.

I also don't like all of these snap votes on Distorted. Care to elaborate a bit further as to why you think they are scum?

46. ISO #446

@Blinkykannn07 @Distorted; @Marshmallow Marshall @Ratatoskr
    You guys are the active ones so far. Can you quickly tell your stance on things to put everyone up to speed?
    My stance is as follows:
    Distorted:town
    Rata and MM:townish (but i believe there may be one scum between the two)
    Ozy and Scv: semi townish
    Magand Marlax:semi scumish
    Arsonist: useless
    Soviet:afk

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    My stance is as follows:
    Distorted:town
    Rata and MM:townish (but i believe there may be one scum between the two)
    Ozy and Scv: semi townish
    Magand Marlax:semi scumish
    Arsonist: useless
    Soviet:afk
    I don't like your reads on MM at all. I still think they are scum currently, until i'm proven otherwise.

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    I don't like your reads on MM at all. I still think they are scum currently, until i'm proven otherwise.
    I need more interatcions with MM to really get a sense, i also feel Rata wouldn't have started out the way he started out if he were scum that really doesn't seem like his style and one more thing when SCV said he would hammer anyone on L1 i believe an Evil wouldnt say that, it draws way to much attention to oneself and scum wouldnt want to be in the spotlight like that i also believe we get THE MOST INFO from people being on L1 and L2 and even getting Lynched a dn Flipping TOWN/scum