S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I am on mobile too, so I'll forgive you. But seriously, I commanded people to kill the two cultists as soon as posible. And, I don't want you to vote me because if another town votes me cult can hammer. That"s why I'm not accepting it.
    But there's no cult other than red. You're spreading misinformation.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    If gyrlandrr is red and you won't lynch him, I'll continue to rb him.
    If he's not red, im not rbing red since im rbing gyrlandrr.

There. Note, I wont quote SHIT and name specific stuff on a mobile.
    I understand that. You don't need to quote posts right now, but I simply don't see why you suspect Gyrlander. Without quoting anything specific, what's your reason? You're 100% confirmed town, so it's not like I'm going to suspect you if you can't give specific sources right away.

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

My reasons require visual analysis.
    Can't do this at work.

Anyway, don't forget distancing, bussing, fake reads and playing the towncard as scum.

On duck, he's null. He's a generally unstable player; flips out hardcore, blames others and his peraonality. It's either town who freaked out, or a scum flipping out like a stereotypical villian in courtcases.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

I think SUPERDUCK is town. When I play with him in arcades he does claim sheriff D1 idk why (it often gets a town lynched) so I think he's legit. You're the baddie, Morp.
    Shitty meta is shitty.
    He says sheriff d1 on sc2, so that means town on fucking forum mafia.

Are you saying you want to vote morp? Lol.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Shitty meta is shitty.

Yeah, it is most likely that he uses the same tactics in both games as I know so far he has played very few games on Forum Mafia (or this is the first one). He wouldn't use controverse psichology on his first game (specially is there weren't many people he played with kn arcade that knew this).

And I already voted Morp so yeah, I'm showing I want him fucking lynched

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Morp View Post
    We can only afford a mislynch if you successfully block PTR tonight.

RLVG, why Gyrlander? The only remotely good reason against Gyrlander I can see is that they weren't on the hammer train for Keiichi; but the problem with that reasoning is that Gyrlander was on the train for a good part of the day and was probably away at hammer time. I'd even null-slot lynch SparkNuts before I lynch Gyrlander.

But again, this rest of this town seems to consistently ignore the elephant in the room. SUPERDUCK should have been dead D2.

@Gyrlander , you've suggested you were interested in doing ISOs. Please tell me you've been seeing what I've been seeing. PLZLEAVEDUCKK gives a classic newbie scum performance and then when his partner has to take over we just get a well of inactivity, the kind you expect from a scum who got caught be scummy and just prays no one notices.

-vote SUPERDUCK
    You complain that I read Sparknuts as town. Yet both confirmed Scum had previously voted him at points where Scum would never bus him. This clears him and confirms he is town. Along with his blatence unknowing of how red trainer works. You claim Scum could fake this, but spark nuts has yet to reach that level of FM radio play. You where far more annoyed that I cleared him as town because it makes you harder to cause a mis-lynch and claim it was tmi when it's clear it's based on analysis and VCA.

And Yeh. You just took my reasoning of why Gyr is most likely town. Good job.

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    You complain that I read Sparknuts as town. Yet both confirmed Scum had previously voted him at points where Scum would never bus him. This clears him and confirms he is town. Along with his blatence unknowing of how red trainer works. You claim Scum could fake this, but spark nuts has yet to reach that level of FM radio play. You where far more annoyed that I cleared him as town because it makes you harder to cause a mis-lynch and claim it was tmi when it's clear it's based on analysis and VCA.

Then vote Morp, please <3

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Yeah, it is most likely that he uses the same tactics in both games as I know so far he has played very few games on Forum Mafia (or this is the first one). He wouldn't use controverse psichology on his first game (specially is there weren't many people he played with kn arcade that knew this).

And I already voted Morp so yeah, I'm showing I want him fucking lynched
    You're saying that he's unable to take the fucking time to think, unlike the game with literal 30 second daychat?
    Sc2 or not, this is FM. You have a day or two and that's fast compared elsewhere.

I came straight or the sc2 and I didn't freak out like that, I ecen used Widom to my advantage.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

There's a misrep here: my complaint wasn't that you townread Sparknuts, but why you townread him and how excessively strong that read was.

But I'm glad you've finally decided to backpeddle and defend that read some more. However, your logic falls apart: You say he has to be town because scum wouldn't bus him then. But this is absurd when you consider that everyone alive right now voted Keiichi at one point or another; why is it absurd for scum to have bussed someone then, but it's not absurd for someone to have bussed Keiichi at 4v3? Clearly, the scum in this game are fine bussing at 4v3.

And yet, you remain adamant that SparkNuts wasn't being bussed two days ago. You're more confident than a town is justified in being in your case, and that's how you expose that you're scum.

17. ISO #617

Shitty meta is shitty.

This. Assuming new players are easy to read from meta (or that anyone is easy to read from meta) is just asking to be duped. Does anyone remember Yuki from Koopolitics?

-Matt

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

You're saying that he's unable to take the fucking time to think, unlike the game with literal 30 second daychat?
    Sc2 or not, this is FM. You have a day or two and that's fast compared elsewhere.

I came straight or the sc2 and I didn't freak out like that, I ecen used Widom to my advantage.
    Still, if he used that tactic for the arcade which is faster that doesn't change anything about him using it here. So yeah, RVLG, stop PLS being dumb. I told you to vote Slaol and he's dead cultist. Want to believe me again?

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Still, if he used that tactic for the arcade which is faster that doesn't change anything about him using it here. So yeah, RVLG, stop PLS being dumb. I told you to vote Slaol and he's dead cultist. Want to believe me again?
    Hey dumbo, I'm Rambo and I'm going to Pandora this panda up your lama.
    I'm survivor and very definitively not a Jester.
    I could also be godfather because he's also immune but there's citizen and arsonist for that too.
    Actually no, I'm mayor. Claim your role to me in pm.
    I got a guilty on hyper. Death roleblocked me. Dust jailed me.
    I'm blackmailed.

Seriously, don't bring sc2 in any shape and form to this forum lol. All that above is cancerous yet eexactly like you expect on sc2.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Hey dumbo, I'm Rambo and I'm going to Pandora this panda up your lama.
    I'm survivor and very definitively not a Jester.
    I could also be godfather because he's also immune but there's citizen and arsonist for that too.
    Actually no, I'm mayor. Claim your role to me in pm.
    I got a guilty on hyper. Death roleblocked me. Dust jailed me.
    I'm blackmailed.

Seriously, don't bring sc2 in any shape and form to this forum lol. All that above is cancerous yet eexactly like you expect on sc2.
    I still insist, Duck isn't intelligent enough to use reverse psychology vs people that play the sc2 mod with him. He used it honestly, please, trust me. And vote Morp as I already told you. And if you're not on mobile please posts your magnific reasons of why I'm red.

Also, I can't put this in green because I'm on mobile But, @BananaCucho I think the votes to lynch are wrong. We're 5 but need 4 to lynch???

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

He is stupid. His Scum hunting has been excellent. But he was stupid enough to get emotional and rage when people didn't see what he saw.
    Either that, or sxum just flipping hardcore. Nullread.

Anyway, it's not in my nature to accuse people of being legit stupid. I expect something similar of others in ethics.

28. ISO #628

You need PHD in reverse psychology and have above moderate intelligence to do things like "im town" as scum?

Also, you called him kinda stupid lol.
    Are you at work or not?!?!

And it isn't that he claimed I'm town as scum just like that, because he usually does it as town, it is no random pretending to be town.

And I didnt call him stupid, I said he wasn't a genious

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Morp View Post
    This. Assuming new players are easy to read from meta (or that anyone is easy to read from meta) is just asking to be duped. Does anyone remember Yuki from Koopolitics?

-Matt
    He had already quite a few games under his belt and was definitely improving.. And was put against other newbies/bad players.

This was Ducks first game.

30. ISO #630

And it isn't that he claimed I'm town as scum just like that, because he usually does it as town, it is no random pretending to be town.

I posted this after saperjuck, just un case you don't notice

31. ISO #631

I'm at work, but leaving soon.

Mobile speech;

History type, down yourself warm Sosial together drum?

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Either that, or sxum just flipping hardcore. Nullread.

Anyway, it's not in my nature to accuse people of being legit stupid. I expect something similar of others in ethics.
    Yet duck had always been pushing the game forward, constantly re-evaluating and working on all sorts. I don't under stand why you can't see this.

You had him red as town/charmander but not cult. That was your Scum read. Then the charmander was lynched and now you've reverted to a null.

You know RLVG you are 100% confirmed town?

Look back at all the actions me and duck did. And then ask yourself, is that what the Red Trainer. Because it's certainly not. You could argue a red magikarp, but in no was was me and duck ever playing as a red trainer would.

Then look at the converts. Who would convert slaol and Sen/AIVION. Someone who morp would convert.
    Gylander would go for people he knows.
    Same with sparknuts.
    And I wouldn't convert Slaol, his play is shit. My n1 convert would of always been fb and you.

So remember. You are looking for someone who is a red trainer. Not culted karp.
    Given that rvlg 100% confirmed and sparknuts due to cult voting him and his unknown of the red trainer role.

Leave morp and gyrlander.

To which point you look at interactions and posts. And you will see morp>gyr on the Scum scale.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

If I was cult, I'd go random based on those that's not getting guaranteed fucked up.
    Vigi on Bob? Avoid Bob.

You making meta out of "they would do it" trivializes everything. Shitty meta.
    Yeh I know you are king of random.
    But you are not cult and there is no way you can be.
    But I doubt that any other players will use your random Powers.

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Fine then, but this WILL make me tunnel Gyrlander hardcore tomorrow if it's a mislynch.
    I will roleblock Gyrlander. This is now 3v1, if there's a conversion then it's 2v2 and we / you lost.

If the game continues, I will use this as a reason to push a lynch on Gyrlander for failed conversion.

-vote morp

This is a hammer, the vote count is wrong.
    5 players half = 2.5 rounded up to 3 (majority / 51%).

No more posting.

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

The sun peaked through the trees. Even though he had lost this fight, a song reverberated through Red's head...

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

He didn't need to take a stand here. There was a whole world ahead of him. Facing forward, without looking back, tears in his eyes, Red muttered "Charmander... Squirtle... Bulbasaur... Pikachu.... Magikarp, my sweet Magikarp.... Goodbye..."

As he ran off, never to return to the forest.

The wild pokemon have won!!

Congrats to:
    Clarence
    Shifty
    RLVG
    SparkNuts
    Grylander
    SUPERDUCK

Host thoughts

While I (mostly) enjoyed the game, something that was overlooked was that the cult should have received a night kill upon eliminating Charmander IMO. It was the first setup I made and I simply ported it over now to rerun - should have reviewed it and that's my bad.

That being said it was a 4v3 Day 4 and could have gone any way. Any mislynch other than Grylander secures a cult victory, as RLVG kept roleblocking him

Fun facts:
    Morp and Keiichi were doused and could have been eliminated by Charmander
    Clarence was doused n0
    SparkNuts was the shiny Magikarp but it was more of a joke (you're the shiny one lol) and didn't actually reflect in the rolecard (didn't send him a golden pic like I sent to Bruno last time)

MVP vote:

-vote SUPERDUCK

PLZLEAVEDUCK made a mistake. It was his first FM game and you could tell he was definitely frustrated - but by day 2 had 3/4 scum pegged and by the point he stepped down he had all 4 remaining scum pegged. He is a legit, GREAT analytical player and just needs to condition himself to wait a bit more and have a bit more patience. Reminds me of me a lot, this player, and I think be should be allowed to have another shot at this and prove he can cool the frustration down.

10 votes to hammer.

Scum chat:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UhxVGxgQMq9fy
    Last edited by BananaCucho; April 25th, 2016 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

45. ISO #645

Thanks for the game! I really enjoyed it, and at the end I was scared Morp wasn't Red and RLVG still rbed me D: But well, I'm happy we were right.

Also, you haven't put an image in the game end post... really wanted to see Ash crying. (And why do you keep spelling me "GRYlander"? IT'S GYRLANDER!!!!!)

Ah, and RVLG, can you see? I was a poor magikarp who couldn't splash the last 3 nights! <3

46. ISO #646

Also - Slaol was converted n0, Keiichi n1

I think AIVION is struggling to know what to post/say as scum. My advice: just try to play the way you would as town. If something looks scummy to you, point it out. But don't let your meta become that when scum -> lurk

And don't request to be replaced out at L-1 in MLYLO. Bite down and take it.

47. ISO #647

AIVION, I would recommend not worrying about making EVERY post an attempt to mislynch someone or further your win condition. If you keep doing that, your intentions will become very obvious very quickly.

You have to dedicate some effort to trying to 'scum hunt' and make sure that you don't outright ignore your scum-partners and implicate them if you die.

You were scared of the town and that showed with your posts after conversion. If you want to be effective, you have to stop viewing the town as an omnipotent entity that will eat you alive the moment someone suspects you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

48. ISO #648

Thanks for the game! I really enjoyed it, and at the end I was scared Morp wasn't Red and RLVG still rbed me D: But well, I'm happy we were right.

Also, you haven't put an image in the game end post... really wanted to see Ash crying. (And why do you keep spelling me "GRYlander"? IT'S GYRLANDER!!!!!)

Ah, and RVLG, can you see? I was a poor magikarp who couldn't splash the last 3 nights! <3
    /fixed

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    AIVION, I would recommend not worrying about making EVERY post an attempt to mislynch someone or further your win condition. If you keep doing that, your intentions will become very obvious very quickly.

You have to dedicate some effort to trying to 'scum hunt' and make sure that you don't outright ignore your scum-partners and implicate them if you die.

You were scared of the town and that showed with your posts after conversion. If you want to be effective, you have to stop viewing the town as an omnipotent entity that will eat you alive the moment someone suspects you.
    @AIVION I agree with Calix here. Ideally, optimal scum play will be indistinguishable from Town play other than not lynching your teammates of course (though it can be valuable strategy to bus on occasion). If no one suspects you at any point in the game, you are probably not participating, which in and of itself, might subject you to a policy lynch. We'd rather see you make some mistakes versus be paralyzed in fear that you will say the wrong thing. Also, the only way to improve your scum game is to try things out as scum.

Also, I'm not sure how you used the training hydra in this game, but my suggestion would be to think of it as general advice / direction as opposed to a conventional hydra where you two / three would be making all decisions together. It's great that you've taken an interest in Forum Mafia, but after a few games, it's also helpful to take inventory of what has worked well for you and what hasn't so that you can refine your playstyle.

50. ISO #650